Ruandan Delight Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water was typical Thai warm but the waves were more fun than the resort side. I joined the girls body surfing into the shallows. We would all line up and wait for the right wave, shove off and then see who could ride it furthest into the beach. It was a blast.

Lisa yelled to Gabrielle and Zane on the beach, "Hey you guys, this is super fun, come on in." When neither moved she ran out to grab them.

I floated in the waves while I watched Lisa pull Gabrielle up. She seemed reluctant and then undid her shorts and pulled them off. Zane did the same and the three headed back to the water.

My thought was 'Oh my god' as Gabrielle made her way to the surf. She was a vision of perfection and I could only gasp. Long tanned legs ending in gently curving hips and an ass to die for. Her abdomen was smooth and not a ripple of extra flesh. Her red bikini bottoms were tied at each hip exposing most of her hips. And as she reached the waters edge she actually smiled when her feet met the wet sand. The smile added a warmth to her perfect facial features and I could only shake my head at the beauty of her.

Beside me Lisa gasped, "Holy shit! I can't believe how gorgeous Gabrielle is. I think she is the hottest woman I've ever seen."

She laughed when I said, "Amen"

"Adrian, I can't believe you aren't chasing her instead of us." At that I lunged at Lisa dragging her down into the water grabbing her ass.

I bit her salty earlobe and said, "I am after the girls I really want You and your buddy Pat have got me wrapped up."

"Really? You don't want her?" she replied gesturing towards Gabrielle.

Holding Lisa up with her legs wrapped around me I laughed saying, "Do I have to drag you into the bushes to fuck to make the point."

Patricia yelled to us, "Hey you two, this is a family beach. Go get a room or at least a coconut grove."

I tossed Lisa and lunged for Patricia. Holding her from behind I grabbed the string on her bikini top and pulled back. "Hey what are you doing?" she yelped

"Trying to get your top off. I think all the women on this beach are over dressed."

"Really, look at Lisa's ass in her outfit."

"Yeah, getting there. but I want more."

'Hey Lisa and Gabrielle, Adrian thinks we're overdressed. Would we offend the locals if we dropped the tops?"

Zane got into it, "No worries ladies, we can't see anyone else. Think of equality of the sexes. If Adrian and I can go topless why not you."

"No pictures if we do. Phones off please," Lisa instructed. At that she and Patricia ran back to the towels under the palms and I smiled as they shed their bikini tops. They yelled down to Gabrielle who was floating quietly watching the other two women. I was hoping that she too might join in but she seemed reluctant to expose her body. I sensed caution was her overriding motivation.

Zane prompted her, no doubt hopeful like me, "Gabby go for it. Adrian and I promise not to stare.... much.... " I laughed at his admission. Slowly without looking at me she walked out of the water and towards the towels. Reaching behind she undid the strings and shrugged off her top. Without the string I could appreciate her toned and gracefully sculptured back. She was truly a work of nature and that was before she turned back towards the water with the other girls and I could see her beautifully shaped breasts, perfectly proportioned for her body. I took a deep breath and shook my head.

The rest of the afternoon was spent relaxing in the shade and watching the girls frolic in the water. Patricia, Lisa and I wandered down the beach checking out the sea life. Zane couldn't leave our cool friend. I hoped for him that maybe her interest might pick up when they were alone but I don't think that happened.

Lisa and Patricia seemed to lose any self consciousness of their near nudity and the three of us had fun looking at all the sea creatures in the surf. I hadn't been this happy in some time. It was a bit of a downer to return to a quiet Zane and Gabrielle. I felt for him and his hopeless infatuation with the goddess sitting beside him in her near naked glory.

***

After dinner with Brad joining the five of us Lisa took me aside as we all walked out of the bar and restaurant into the lovely evening. She whispered into my ear, "Adrian, I believe Patricia has something to show you so I'm going to leave you two for the evening. I'm worn out from today."

I looked at her carefully and nodded my head. If she was suggesting what I think she was I decided to just go with the flow and see where it led. The last thing I remembered as I took Patricia's hand and led her down the pathway to her room was an intense stare coming from Gabrielle as she watched us turn and walk away from the group. I tried to process what was the message from the Brazilian beauty. Did she dislike me? Did she think I was taking advantage of Lisa and Patricia? I just didn't know what was going through Gabrielle's head.

And shortly I completely forgot about Gabrielle. If there was something specific Patricia wanted to show me I don't remember what it was. Maybe it was just how delightful her naked body was in the soft candle light of her room. Maybe it was how delightful her full breasts felt in my hand or the amazing feel of her ass as I ground her body onto my cock. Whatever it was I couldn't exactly care as I feasted on her. Patricia and Lisa were just what I needed at this point in my life and travels. They were both delightful, and I might add, wonderful fucks.

***

Two days later, I was strolling at the far end of the resort. I had spent the afternoon speaking to my business partners back in the UK and many time zones away. We were preparing for a pitch to some important Thai government officials about some medical technology I was helping develop. I wanted to stretch my legs before dinner with what I now considered my group.

Walking between a rack of sea kayaks and Hobie Cats on the other side I saw Gabrielle turn up the row from the other direction. As she approached I could see her eyes fixed on mine. I smiled as I moved over to let her pass. But she didn't. Stopping, she moved in front of me not saying anything, just staring.

So I moved to the other side of the narrow path, feeling a bit uncomfortable. Again she moved to stand in front of me, not talking, just looking at me.

To break the awkward silence I simply said, a question in my voice, "Hi Gabrielle?"

She continued to just look at me. And as awkward as I was feeling I couldn't help but enjoy looking at her face and eyes. She was breathtaking!

Finally she opened her mouth to speak. Then she closed it again. I mumbled, "Out for a stroll I gather?"

She snapped back, "Adrian, you don't like me do you?" I gasped and I'm sure my eyes widened in surprise.

"Gabrielle, why would you say that? Of course I like you." And in a flash I knew that yes, I had mostly ignored her when our group convened and she had misinterpreted my seeming disinterest. Well, in a way, maybe I had projected disinterest. I was a bit turned off by her aloof attitude and, besides, I had other diversions. Lisa and Patricia were outgoing and fun, much more so then the aloof beauty standing in front of me.

She shot back, "If I didn't grab your arm and look you wouldn't give me the time of day."

'OUCH!' I thought as remorse flooded through me. Had I really ignored her that much? I thought I was projecting that she was safe with me. that I wouldn't hit on her. I resolved to try and fix this. How was another question. I started with, "I'm sorry if I've seemed that way. Its not really how I feel."

"Really? Do I bore you then. Lisa and Patricia are obviously so much more interesting than I am. More attractive as well?" she spat out.

"Gabrielle, you know that's not true."

"Not true? What part of that is not true."

I took a deep breath trying to decide how to say this. "Gabrielle, I'm not sure how to put this. I think I could like you - really - but l just..." I struggled to find a different word but in the end I just spitted out, "I just find you intimidating." From the look of shock on her face I knew I had said the wrong words.

She clutched her chest dramatically and gasped, "Me? Intimidating? How utterly absurd!" I was now in a deep hole of my own making and I resolved not to dig it deeper. I changed tacks.

"I'm sorry. That was perhaps the wrong word. Do you have time to go for a walk down the beach? I suggest we try this again." I pointed towards the sand and water but she just stood there looking angry, her beautiful features set in a hard stare. It was probably only a few seconds and I thought she was going to cut me off at the knees but then her look softened just a tad and she turned towards the sea.

"Come," was all she said. I followed. We walked for some ways in silence as I debated how to start a conversation. Finally I just asked simply, "How did you come to be here, at this resort?"

And that was all it took. She opened up in a way I didn't think possible for her. Pouring out of Gabrielle I heard stories of avaricious modelling execs, groping talent agents, vicious sniping between the talent, a pool of beautiful men, many entirely gay who only had eyes for each other. I laughed at that.

"Adrian, I tell you these men had such interest in the other men's cocks that I started to feel completely inadequate that I didn't have a dick."

I snorted at that, "Gabrielle, trust me, you are just fine without one."

"Really Adrian, you don't seem that interested in what I have," she replied, but not with the venom of her earlier words.

I took another deep breath. And then another deep breath.

She spoke again, "Sorry for that. I guess I'm just not your type." In a way this comment set me thinking: did I have a type? I have always considered myself a pretty average guy and just happy that any woman would go to bed with me. But when both Ella and Alexis graced my life with their time and beautiful bodies I accepted that I had an appeal to women that I didn't fully understand. Still, I decided my type was women of all descriptions as long as they wanted me. How to get this point across to the goddess walking beside me without seeming like a pervert was the current challenge.

"Gabrielle, really, there is no man alive to whom you aren't their 'type.'" I emphasized the last word.

She giggled, "Well except the guys who want other guys."

"Yes, of course," I laughed back.

"And you?" she shot back at me.

"I think you are lovely."

"Did I just drag that out of you or do you mean it?"

"I mean it." We continued walking down the beach past small groups and couples. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the men staring at the goddess beside me. She seemed completely oblivious to the attention. Another defence mechanism I guessed.

"Okay, thank you for the complement. So, does 'lovely' mean you would consider sleeping with me?"

"Yes," I replied quietly but strangely enough, I wasn't prepared to go there just yet. I wanted her to elaborate on why she was here and where she wanted to go so I asked, "Have you left the fashion business behind? Are you thinking of some other work?"

She took a deep breath and looked out over the ocean and then replied, "I enjoyed acting as a child and then in high school, but..."

"But what?" I prompted.

"I don't know how to start. People approached me when I was a model but I wasn't interested in the kind of movies they were making." With that she gave me a knowing look.

"Adult movies?" I asked.

"Yes."

After a pause she continued, "Do you have any thoughts on this?" Ella and Alexis popped into mind. These were my only contacts in the performing world. Somehow I believed they would be willing to point Gabrielle in the right direction at least.

So I ventured, "I do have two friends who are involved in the film industry. Next time I speak with them I could ask for advice."

"Are they performers or do they have some other role in the industry?"

"They're actors."

"Female?" and then she added, "Would I know of them?"

"Yes, and yes. Both are acclaimed actresses."

"Wow Adrian, you are an interesting man. I would love to ask if you are also intimate with either of these women but I won't," she said with a smile looking pointedly at me.

I laughed and then said, "Thank you for not asking. A gentleman would never tell in any event." I think I just confirmed to her that yes, I had been intimate with my lovely friends.

"But I will accept your offer to speak to them about me. Thank you"

I nodded my head and said, "Will do. And now I believe we should head back. Dinner will be soon with our friends."

"Dinner with your harem, you mean," she said with a giggle.

"Hey you! I'm not the wolf you think I am," I replied with a faux hurt look.

"Owww ooooh," Gabrielle did a poor wolf howl imitation.

"Okay, Okay, Lets head back. I have to talk to my partners back in the UK before dinner."

She looked at me smiling and said, "Are we friends now?"

'Very much so. Lets head back." And I truly meant it.

With that we returned to the resort. The mood was lighter than I had ever experienced with Gabrielle.

****

I got off the phone with the head office guys in a pensive mood. They had just informed me that the sales support person who was supposed to fly to Bangkok from his base in Dubai had to cancel due to a family emergency. They had arranged to deliver the material for the presentation and other sales info to the

hotel in Bangkok but I was on my own for the sales meetings and presentations.

I suddenly had an idea and quickly dialed my contact back with my request.

***

The chatter at dinner was light and friendly and I waited for the right moment to pitch a request to the three girls. I didn't think that Matt or Zane, who were on vacation, would be interested in my offer. At a lull I cleared my throat and said, "Got something for you guys to consider." That got their attention. I continued, "My sales support person, who was supposed to join me in Bangkok for some business meetings, can't make it. I was wondering if either of you might be interested in a gig for a few days. Straight forward stuff, just hand out sales info, take notes on questions during my presentation. Get contacts info. Press some flesh. Look pretty at some cocktail parties and all that. Matt and Zane you guys would look pretty as well but I'm guessing you don't want to interrupt your vacation."

The Aussie boys laughed and agreed they would look silly in cocktail dresses. I turned back to the girls and added, "This is paid of course, plus expenses." I stopped there and looked hopefully at them but mostly at Lisa and Patricia.

The two looked at each other but not really looking like they would take the bait. And then surprisingly Gabrielle piped up and, putting her hand in the air, said, "I'll do it." My new found detente with the beautiful Brazilian was a bit fresh and I had lots of concerns, primarily about her attitude. She could be a downer.

"Really? Okay, well thanks for volunteering. It would mean learning some details of the medical products, nothing too technical but enough to talk in social situations about what we are doing. A positive and friendly approach would be needed. There could be any number of meet and greets with some high powered health directors. Lots of smiling and so on. Would you be up for that?"

"Adrian, believe it or not I can project friendly when required. In fact, I think this could be fun."

"Well Okay. Umm... you would also need some suitable attire. Do you have a dress or a skirt possibly? I have been given some budget for a local assistant to buy some suitable clothes. I would certainly leave the choices to you."

"Adrian, trust me, I can do fashion. I'm imagining business appropriate with maybe dinner or cocktail appropriate, yes?"

"Yeah, that should do it. Well then let me say welcome aboard! We'll leave the day after tomorrow. I will need your passport details and full name, phone number and address for flight information and hotel booking. I can drop the reading material off after dinner and pick up your travel details, okay?"

I was still apprehensive about her suitability but having someone to back me up at the presentation and meetings was a relief.

Lisa piped up, "Thanks Gabby, I only have so many days here and I love this beach. Bangkok drives me a little crazy." Patricia nodded her head in agreement. That settled it and we went back to enjoying the Thai dinner.

****

Standing outside Gabrielle's room I waited patiently for her to join me in the ride to the small local airport. Her travel arrangements were made by head office. I had sent a photo of our new employee back to head office and the response was predictable. They all wanted me to bring her back to London.

Hearing the clack clack of heals I turned and my head snapped back in surprise. Gabrielle was wearing a form fitting knee length navy skirt with a beautifully soft looking white blouse. She looked devastating in a very subdued and proper way. Yes, she could do fashion.

On the flight in the twenty seat turboprop I grilled her on details of the products and the background and history of the company. She fielded them with ease. Clearly she had done her homework. I was very relieved she was taking this all seriously, because, frankly, these sidelines when away from MSF placements plus some lucrative locums essentially paid for the groceries. Without them I would be a penniless surgeon so I needed this event to go well for both myself and the company.

***

Post flight and a brutally slow taxi into the heart of Bangkok we arrived at the downtown Marriott. We agreed to meet in the lobby after checking into our respective rooms and then do some local touring. Bangkok was new to both of us and we were looking forward to doing the tourist thing for the afternoon. That evening we were to meet some local hospital execs for cocktails and then likely dinner.

I changed into some casual jeans and collared t-shirt for the touristing and waited in the hotel lobby for Gabrielle. I was enjoying the hustle and bustle of the busy hotel when my travel partner walked across the foyer. Dressed in classic distressed jeans with rips in all the right places and a fuschia floral top she strode across the room like the runway model she was. Men stopped and stared and women slyly took in her clothing choices. I had had a taste of her effect on people at the small resort but the tall, elegant and stunningly attractive girl simply lit up and dominated a room. I just shook my head at the wonder of her.

I got up and offered her my arm which she took and we walked out of the hotel lobby onto the street. I knew that every man in sight was wondering how a guy like me had a girl like her by his side. The answer was unfortunately, 'just business'.

Gabrielle turned out to be a fun and lively companion in our exploration of the city. She was up for trying some interesting looking street food and enjoyed the funky local shops. She picked up some colourful tops as well as some beads and bracelets offered in the style of the local artisans. There was also some serious shopping as she needed an evening outfit for the reception after the presentations.

In the high end clothing store I was offered a seat and tea while my lovely assistant tried on several outfits. The sales girls were all over her and were delighted with the final choice. Quite simply everything she tried on seemed perfect The final choice was a beautiful royal blue sleeveless number that I couldn't really begin to describe except to say that it highlighted her delightful curves perfectly. Paying with my corporate card we headed back to the hotel to prep for the evening meet and greet.

***

Sitting in the hotel bar, waiting for Gabrielle to arrive, I chatted with Somsak,the assistant CEO and Anung the medical director of the Bangkok University Hospital. Anung was elegantly dressed for an evening out and I hoped Gabrielle's outfit, when she arrived, would complement the attractive dress of the Medical Director.