Ruandan Delight Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somsak asked, "So Doctor Adrian, hopefully your assistant will join us shortly. Anung and I are looking forward to showing you a traditional Thai dinner. By the way, is your assistant male of female?"

"Alas my regular colleague, Phillip, was unable to attend due to a last minute family emergency. However, I'm pleased to say that I've found a young woman while vacationing on the coast who has agreed to fill in. She should be joining us shortly."

Anung spoke up, "Well we will go easy on her. I'm sure you can handle all the tough questions."

I saw Gabrielle first as she stepped out of the elevator. She was wearing her travel clothes, navy skirt and white blouse, and some of the beads and jewellery from the days shopping. Her hair flowed beautifully around her face and then gracefully down her back. As she got closer I discerned light make up, which I don't think I had really noticed on her before. She was, as always, stunning.

Somsak was about to say something but stopped and then looked towards the beautiful Brazilian walking through the lobby. I jumped and said, "Ah, here is my assistant now."

Anung swung her gaze towards Gabrielle and let out a small gasp. She said, standing up as well "Adrian, I'm impressed with your choice of 'assistants'."

Somsak bowed gracefully and shook Gabrielle's hand and then she began to work some magic. If I had any doubt about her social skills and her ability to put others at ease I certainly had none after our get together with the important medical executives. She was graceful, charming and fun. Later when we went to dinner with Somsak and Anung we were joined by three physicians and specialists from their hospital. Gabrielle projected interest in their work and concern for the issues the medical staff faced. I could not have asked for more from my beautiful assistant. Moreover, I could now relax into my role as medical expert on my company's new technology.

And the men were clearly smitten by Gabrielle. I smiled at their attentiveness to her.

Arriving back at the hotel after a delightful dinner, I decided on a whim to ask Gabrielle if she would join me for a drink on the rooftop bar. She readily agreed.

The ambience of the open air rooftop bar was warm and inviting. I ordered a scotch on the rocks and Gabrielle asked for a white wine.

I gazed across at her smiling and raised my glass in a toast, "To a successful evening with our friends from the hospital." She did the same and we clinked glasses. She looked at me smiling over the rim of her glass. Her eyes were sparkling and her smile was wide and warm. I don't think I had ever seen her look so devastatingly gorgeous. I just shook my head at the sight.

She picked up on my gesture and pouted at that and asked, "Are you not happy with how things went?"

And my reply just slipped out before I could filter the words, "Gabrielle, I'm just shaking my head in disbelief that anyone could be as beautiful as you are right now." She leaned back in the chair and exhaled loudly, setting her drink down.

"Adrian, I'm shocked at that coming from you. I didn't think you thought that of me. I was sure I wasn't your 'type'.

I just chuckled at that, "Gabrielle, I think you are stunning and I will hate the lucky bastard who gets you."

She threw her head back and laughed at my stupid comment. "Adrian, what if I was to say I'm already jealous of Lisa and Patricia. Any woman would be lucky to have you."

"Gabrielle, thanks for your confidence in me but realize I'm an odd catch. Where I do my work is in some of the craziest, poorest and most dangerous parts of the world. l can't see any woman being part of that."

"And so, the French nurses are there to cushion the situation I guess."

There was nothing I could say about that as there was lots of truth in what she said. So I just raised my glass in toast and said, "To the lovely French Nurses." She smiled widely at my words and my heart skipped a beat when she raised her glass again. My god, I was beginning to like this woman.

*****

During and after the presentation that I made in front of the elite of Bangkok's medical establishment Gabrielle could not have performed her role any better. Before the event she handed out promotional information at a table outside the room and then collected contact information from attendees afterwards. She had her white blouse on with a very well fitting pant suit that, while stylish and conservative, did show off her lovely rear. After my talk and my introduction of her as my colleague who would be collecting contact information the group surrounding her was larger than those asking questions of me. I just smiled, knowing that she was good for business.

And then she arrived at the cocktail and dinner reception in the early evening dressed in the gorgeous royal blue dress. She was radiant in her finery, her beautiful long flowing hair and subtle makeup captivating all the men and many of the women she talked to as she circulated around the room. She was a pro at this. Either she had done such events before or she simply had a natural awareness of what was required in the situation. I guessed it was the latter.

The day had been exhausting and exhilarating but nothing could compare to the feeling of Gabrielle's body against mine when she pulled me up to dance. All thoughts that I was immune to her appeal were blown away when she pressed against me. The evening was late but it really wasn't fatigue that made me leave the reception. After our dance I had to go to clear my head. And really I suddenly felt I had to get away.

I had waived a quick good bye to Gabrielle who had been accosted by yet another inebriated reception attendee. I pointed up and made my move to the elevator. When the hotel room door closed I flopped down in the chair and took a deep breath. She had rattled me and I didn't know what I was thinking. To fall for Gabrielle was strictly out of the question. She might flit though my life and then she would be gone in a flash and where would that leave me. Besides I was leaving for Somalia in a week or so and that would be it.

I decided to take a shower to try to clear my head. I stood under the water and contemplated what was happening. And with a clearing head I just accepted that Gabrielle was irresistible and I had to keep a safe distance.

Coming back into the room I put on a pair of shorts and poured myself a scotch. I was now content my path was laid out: get back to the resort, hopefully spend a night with Lisa or maybe Pat and getting greedy, maybe both, and, definitely keep my distance from Gabrielle. Simple, yes?

And then I heard a knock on the door. Room service maybe, at the wrong door? Setting my drink down I moved over to the security view. On the other side I saw Gabrielle standing there. What? I hoped she was okay. I had left her in a room of admirers. Opening the door I tried to hide my half naked state.

"Hi. Are you okay?" I asked with some concern.

"Fine Adrian, Umm... may I come in?"

"Sure, could you count to ten and then come in. I'm not really dressed for guests." With that I left the door and pulled a t-shirt out of my travel bag and quickly threw it on.

Gabrielle, came into the room with a big smirk on her face and said, "So Adrian, you do know that in my former occupation I saw lots of half naked men and often fully naked men." Gabrielle was wearing a large fluffy white bathrobe with Marriott written across the left breast area. She looked like she had stepped out of the shower as well with her hair looking slightly damp and flowing down her back in beautiful curls. The robe went below her knees and she was bare footed.

I couldn't help but wonder what she was wearing beneath.

"Yep, but they were no doubt gods and I'm a scrawny mere mortal."

"I've seen you in a bathing suit and you do just fine."

"Thanks, can I get you a drink?"

"Sure, that would be nice. Is that scotch you're drinking. I'll have one of those."

"Gabrielle, you're a Scotch drinker? You just went up in my estimation."

"Good, how many more points do I need to persuade you?"

"Hmm.... Persuade me for what? To hire you as a permanent employee of the company?"

"Well, yes, I might like that but that wasn't what I was thinking of." Gabrielle had sat down at the chair opposite mine across the small table. When she crossed her legs the robe opened up enough that I could see some of her golden tanned thighs. The room suddenly felt much warmer.

"Adrian, I was hoping I might persuade you to see me as somebody you would want to be with?"

Deep breath and then I replied, "Gabrielle could I tell you a secret, something that just occurred to me. "

"I love secrets. Please tell."

"Well, in the shower I just decided that you are irresistible and I best try to stay away."

She laughed heartily at that and said, "So what's wrong with being irresistible. I thought that was a good thing, no?"

"Yes and no."

"Adrian, tell me this isn't the "intimidating' thing is it?" she shot back.

She had me. I was in a corner so I just shrugged.

Gabrielle stood up and set down her drink. She put her hands on the tie to the robe and looked hard at me. "Adrian, I want to bare myself to you and then you can tell me how frightening I am. Or not. Are you okay with that?"

Did I want this to happen, whatever this was? Did the goddess just ask me if she could bare herself to me? Did she mean physically? Or was she going to bare her soul as well? I just nodded dumbly.

Gabrielle smiled widely and walked over to the bed. Turning away from me she undid the sash and shrugged off the robe. And then this amazing woman was completely, stunningly and frighteningly naked. OH. My. God!

As she turned I took in the perfection of this woman and my face dropped. My eyes drifted to her beautifully shaped breasts that sat high and proud on her chest. Her sculptured thighs swept into smooth hips perfectly proportioned to her body

She laughed at my gaping. "I hope I'm not scaring you." She swept her arms down her body and continued, "Nothing really intimidating about this really is there?"

I croaked out, "Gabrielle, you don't understand what you do to me. Or to all the other men I see looking at you."

"Adrian, that's okay they look but I'm just a woman and if its not too frightening for you, do you want me to come closer?" she said looking unsure of herself as she took tentative steps towards me. Oh my god!

"And Adrian, please understand, I haven't been with a man for many months." Was that a warning? What peril was I in?

As she stepped within range I held out my hands and she took them, meshing her fingers in mine. Her tummy was now in front of my face and I looked up at the beautiful curvature of her breasts. She was smiling looking down at me. Guiding my hands to her hips she freed hers and put them on my shoulder. My first instinctual movement was to wrap my hands around her ass. Her cheeks were beautiful handfulls. I love the feel of a woman's rear and Gabrielle's was divine. I placed my lips against her tummy and gently kissed around her belly button.

Arousal was washing over me. The plan built in the shower was blown away. My brain was becoming foggy with lust as my hands began their massaging and exploration of the mesmerizing body in front of me. I softly squeezed her thighs, thighs that were soft but firmly toned, as I slid my hands up and down from her ass to her knees. My mouth moved up to the bottom curvature of her breasts as I nipped and licked her lower breasts.

With a strained voice she choked out, "Adrian please, kiss my breasts and my nipples. I... I.. haven't felt this for some time."

I moved back and looked at the want in her eyes. I couldn't believe that a woman who could have any man any time she wanted would have been untouched for months.

Standing up I moved my hands to her shoulders. Bending down slightly I licked and kissed around her nipples. Finally I took one and then the other into my mouth. Gabrielle gasped as I sucked her nipple and breast.

And then, for the first time I brushed my lips over hers. Pulling back I looked into some of the warmest and bluest eyes that have ever captivated me. She radiated happiness and peace. There was no doubt in my mind that behind the cool and disinterested personality she projected to the world was a woman who wanted to be loved and to love back. Gabrielle was so much more than I ever believed her to be.

And if she really wanted me I would try to be the best lover she had ever experienced.

Picking her up and carrying her to the bed I laid her down and kissed her with all the excitement and lust she brought out in me. She was exquisite and I was trembling at what was about to happen. With luck there would be time in the future to fully explore her body but now I just wanted to fuck her. I was suddenly desperate to bury my cock in this gorgeous woman and make love to her. I wanted to see what she looked like when an orgasm rolled over her. I wanted to look into her eyes when that happened. I wanted to feel her exquisite legs wrapped around my thighs and her hands gripping my back. I wanted everything.

And in all the frantic lovemaking I realized I truly liked this woman almost in spite of her beauty. She was a beautiful person in mind and soul and I hoped I conveyed to her in our lovemaking how much I wanted her.

*****

The sunlight poured through the hotel window. I turned to see the goddess lying beside me, her head resting on her hand, her elbow holding up her head. She had a beautiful smile on her face.

"Well Adrian, you met the scary lioness and weren't devoured. How do you feel this morning?" she asked.

"Like I had a dream where the most beautiful girl in the world made love to me."

"Nonsense! Beauty is subjective. There is no international standard. Other men might find me too skinny or this or that. But did the girl in your dream convey how much she enjoyed being with you."

"She was spectacular. I couldn't have asked for more."

"How did she compare to your famous actresses? No don't answer that. Sex isn't a competition really, is it?"

"Thank you for withdrawing the question. All sexual experiences are gifts from god I believe."

Gabrielle giggled at that. "You are a bit over the top Doctor but I will accept your comment. I hope I was okay."

"Gabrielle, you were divine."

"Wow. I'll take that complement thank you.

"But I have something else I would like to ask you. Its more serious."

She did now look more serious and I was unsure if I was about to be put in my place. I said, "Please ask away."

"I know we don't know each other well but I've been thinking about what you do. I was thinking about your work with MSF." She stopped there and hesitated. She seemed almost nervous all of a sudden.

I encouraged her to go on. "What about my work?"

"Well not about what you do exactly but I was wondering if there was anything I could do to help? Does MSF sometimes need people who aren't medically trained?" This was a surprising direction she was going.

I answered truthfully, "Well yes, there are quite a few admin types who keep things running smoothly. The organization calls them logisticians. There are probably as many of those as medical people in the larger field situations.

"But do you mean helping in the field?" I probed.

"Yes, I would like to work where you are going. Do you think I could do that?"

In reality, surgeons with my extensive background in conflict zones were highly in demand. I could really name my price and I could certainly ask for the admins to sign on somebody like Gabrielle if I asked. But did she have any idea how rough some of these placements were. And Somalia could be brutal. I had to probe further.

"Gabrielle are you thinking of coming with me to Somalia? Do you know how potentially dangerous and very primitive the living conditions might be?"

"Adrian, I know you don't know me well but I believe I am tougher than you think. I would love to be a part of what you do even if its just a small part. I would be thrilled if you took me."

"I just have to say wow, I never saw this coming. Are you sure this is what you want?"

She smiled and said, "Yes I do but do you think the French nurses will mind me sleeping with you? And would you miss fucking them?"

I laughed at that, "Gabrielle, you are a dream come true. I think even they would want to sleep with you and every other person, male or female would be jealous of me. I want you to think about it seriously for the next few days and then we can talk again.

"But right now I would really like to explore your taste," I laughed moving between her legs and bringing my mouth to her lovely cunt. And for the next few hours we fucked and then made love and then fucked again. I really couldn't get enough of this stunning woman.

*****

The plane circled one complete loop over Addis Ababa before beginning its final approach. Gabrielle sat wide eyed beside the window taking in the desert and urban scene.

"Running out of time to back out," I commented. "You will meet Didier, the head of mission very shortly. There's still time." I said this with the fervent hope that Gabrielle would stay with me. I was enjoying her company more by the day and my enjoyment of her exquisite body was divine. Sex with Gabrielle was simply amazing. I wanted her badly and so hoped she really wanted to be in Somalia. I just couldn't tell how she would handle it but somehow I sensed she was tougher than she looked. In fact, her incredible beauty and the life if created for her with all the unwanted and aggressive attention maybe had made her into someone who could handle some adversity.

She turned to me and smiled, "If you make love to me every night and keep the French nurses out of our bed then I will do just fine. Are you okay with that."

I just smiled back in agreement. Yes, I think I can handle that. I believe we will do just fine.

And yes, we did.

****

Hope you enjoyed this. Please vote and leave a comment if you please. Would you enjoy hearing more about Ella, Alexia and possibly Gabrielle?