Ruandan Delight Pt. 04

Story Info
Adrian crosses paths with an unobtainable Brazilian beauty.
10.7k words
4.85
3.9k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers, This story can standalone however reading the previous chapters will help with some off the back references. Hope you enjoy this story

****

Have you ever encountered a person of such exceptional beauty, a woman in this case, that you are left breathless. The kind of beauty that halts men, and often women, in their tracks and they simply stop and stare at the person. Its only happened to me a couple of times in the past but it just happened again.

Yes, I know, I have related the story of meeting Ella in Rwanda and then her friend, Alexia in London. Did not these women fit into the category of "exceptional beauty". Well yes and no. Beauty and attractiveness and also sexiness are not necessarily the same thing. Ella and Alexia are exceptionally attractive, each in their own way. For each it's the sum total of physical good looks, but more important, an aura of mystery, unusual personality traits, intelligence, humour and most of all a smile that conveys warmth and interest. They are acclaimed actresses and so far above me in attractiveness that I considered it a gift from god that they would spend any time at all with me. I have forever imprinted in my memory every moment with them and I hoped mightily that I would connect with each of them again somewhere, sometime.

But now I was sitting in a funky bistro, just off the beach in the small Thai resort town, soaking in the atmosphere and the friendliness of my new acquaintances who had kindly taken me into their group of young travellers. For me, this was a vacation stop over between a surgical gig in London and a bit of business in Bangkok I had become involved with. Afterwards, I was lined up for a Medecins Sans Frontiere -- MSF - posting in Somalia where I would apply my skills as a surgeon.

We were swapping travel stories, and from me, some lighter experiences in the regions that MSF provides basic medical services. Nothing too heavy as I didn't want to darken the boisterous mood of the young travellers. I was enjoying myself in their company and, truth be told, there were a couple of sun kissed women I was hoping to spend more time with. Well, yeah, hoping that 'more time' might lead to my bed but even without that I was enjoying just being near them. They were carefree and vivacious.

Out of the corner of my eye I caught sight of someone sitting down at the end of the table. Turning a quick glance to see who had arrived I realized instantaneously that I was looking at one of the exceptional beauties that you only encounter a couple of times in your life.

I probably lingered just a split second too long but I held myself together enough to not stare, or gasp or drop my jaw or do something to make a fool of myself. Quickly I returned to the conversation I had been engaged in, picking up the thread of one of the other women's stories. I wanted to spend more time looking at the new arrival to see if my first impression was accurate. But I didn't want to make it obvious.

Lisa, the American girl, stopped us all and, turning to the new arrival, said, "Hey everyone, this is Gabrielle. Why don't you all introduce yourselves."

Mentally thanking Lisa for the opportunity to observe the new girl without looking like I was staring. I introduced myself and reached over to shake her delicate hand. Her smile back to me was cool and reserved, not at all surprising as I have had some insight into Gabrielle's world.

Oddly enough, one of the other times I had encountered a woman of perfect classic beauty she had actually approached me. I first saw her standing at the international arrivals terminal of my hometown's airport, waiting for a downtown bus. While this girl was stunningly attractive I mistook her age. I guessed somewhere between sixteen or seventeen. She simply seemed too young to be out like this on her own.

The bus arrived and I sat near the front. Stepping up into the bus Miss Sixteen looked carefully at the people down the aisle. Many were business travellers, mostly men, but low and behold she took the seat beside me and immediately began a conversation. She was young but as it turned out she was actually nineteen and had just come from Vegas where she had competed in a Miss Nude World Pageant. I couldn't believe that she didn't win, she was so incredibly attractive, but she was a late runner up. I would've liked to have seen the winner.

It slowly dawned on my lizard brain why she chose the empty seat beside me. Other men stopped and stared at her as they got on. You could sense the sharks circling and in an instant she had probably decided I was the safest in the group. Her survival instinct picked me as a very average looking non threatening sort of guy, one who would probably be too reserved to hit on her.

Yeah, and dammit, she was right. And while she fuelled some fantasies afterwards I knew nothing was going to happen. In a way I was experiencing the reverse of how I related to women in general. I have always found it easier to get to know, joke around with and enjoy the company of women I was pretty sure I didn't want to sleep with. Take out the sexual angst and just being friends was easier. She probably thought the same way about me.

When the bus arrived and the stories of the Vegas nude contest wrapped up I would have to say that I really liked this girl, despite her unavailability.

****

So back to the cafe and the fact that my sights were really set on either Lisa, a cute American student or Patricia, a UK veterinary assistant with a beautiful smile and an awsome ass. And yes, Gabrielle was still sitting quietly at the end of the table, not really saying much.

Gabrielle was simply a radiant beauty in all the commonly held measures. To be specific, these are the commonly held measures of Caucasian beauty. Other ethnicities have different measures of perfection and yes, I admire them all, but in this case we are talking white, golden haired, fair skinned, luminescent eyes, glowing skin and the perfect facial features of an exceptional Caucasian woman. Okay, I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, which is another way of saying beauty is subjective, but there are such perfect specimens that all, or at least the men I know, would call these women truly drop dead gorgeous. Gabrielle was one of these and I had no interest in pursuing her. Unobtainable is, well, unobtainable.

Turning to Lisa, I asked, "So now that you've been here for awhile, is there anything on the island I shouldn't miss?"

"Well Adrian," she started coyly, "there are of course the cute Thai women. That seems to be the big attraction for single male travellers to Thailand, isn't it?"

'Ouch!', I thought, am I that obvious. I choked out, " Yeah, the locals are cute but I'm trying to behave myself. So, what else...?"

Patricia piped in, "Adrian, nice dodge, but as far as I'm aware its the scenery people come here for. And I mean the beaches and the rocky forested hills, not the girls."

There were six of us at the table. Besides myself and Lisa and Patricia there was Zane and Brad, two Aussie offshore oil field workers on a much needed vacation from their demanding work. They were hesitantly trying to engage Gabrielle in conversation and not having much luck.

I then asked Lisa and Patricia,"Well what about you two. Are you here for the beaches?"

Patricia laughed and said with a coquettish smile, "Well, perhaps we're hoping to meet a worldly adventurous man, possibly one engaged in lifesaving work in exotic places, single preferably,"

"Any luck so far," I said with a big smile. These girls were fun.

"Funny you should ask, Adrian. You are single correct?"

"Alas, yes. My schedule might just be too adventurous for a serious relationship."

Lisa asked, "Poor Adrian. Doesn't MSF provide you with certain diversions in the field."

"Diversions, you've lost me?" I think I knew where this was going but it was too embarrassing to admit.

"French nurses. I've heard MSF stands for Many Single Females. Don't they 'take care' of the physicians." She emphasized the words 'take care' with a lift of her eyebrows.

I laughed at that. Playing it straight, I responded in a serious tone, "My French nursing colleagues are a critical part of the team. Couldn't survive without them. Or without the Swedish or Swiss nurses. All wonderful." I looked both of them in the eye with just a hint of a smile on my lips. They burst out laughing.

"Are you two trying to flirt with me?" I said, a hopeful note in my voice.

Both girls laughed at that and then Lisa, after taking a long sip of her fruity drink asked, "Would you like it if we were?" She held her gaze steady on my eyes.

My gaze back, never wavering, I replied, "I would be very flattered if you were." I hoped this wasn't too cheesy a line but the girls were making me feel very aroused and I had hopes. The warm tropical air gently blowing through the open bistro and the attractive company in the soft lighting was convincing me I wanted a companion in my bed when it was time. Yes, I had hopes.

I was surprised when Gabrielle leaned over towards Lisa and asked in her light South American accented English, "What was this about French nurses?" She had picked up some of the conversation it seemed.

Patricia jumped in saying, "Oh we were just teasing Adrian here about him sleeping with the French nurses he works with."

I choked on that. Even Zane and Brad stopped their gawking at Gabrielle and stared at me. Gabrielle then followed up asking, "So Adrian, where do you meet these nurses and do you sleep with them?" Why did she care I thought. This was just banter. I decided an explanation was required if she was serious.

I launched into my standard reply, "Umm... well I work for a foreign aid organization as a physician and surgeon. They have mobile hospitals in different parts of the world. Its headquarters is European based so there are usually European nurses, both male and female that I work with." I bypassed the second question altogether.

She wasn't about to let it go asking, "So do you sleep with a lot of these nurses?"

"Gabrielle, that's getting a bit personal but I will say that colleagues pairing up in the field is not unheard of." She snorted daintily at that understatement and turned her attention back to the Aussie boys.

Lisa and Patricia had big smiles on their faces but they let me off the hook. Lisa then piped up saying, "Hey everyone, there's a dance place up the street. Does anyone feel like checking it out?" The Aussie boys seemed a bit disappointed that their chat with Gabrielle might be interrupted but followed along with the rest. Gabrielle, for her part, didn't seem too interested but when we arrived at the club down the road she was still with us. Lisa and Patricia were pumped and even though I wasn't much of a dancer I hoped to make some progress with the girls. I joined both of them on the dance floor and did my best to keep up with their moves.

Once or twice I glanced at the table and Gabrielle was watching us with a very cool expression. The boys were sitting there also watching and seemed a bit disheartened by her indifference. I smiled and thought, 'Boys, you don't have a chance and neither do I but I know it.'

Lisa looked over at the table and then elbowed Patricia and gestured towards Gabrielle. Lisa then dragged her onto the dance floor and I took the opportunity to get away from the fuzzy and distorted sound from speakers that had seen better days.

Gabrielle did seem reluctant at first to join the girls but then slowly amped up her movements, getting into the beat. She was truly a wonder of nature. Her jeans were sprayed onto legs that went on for miles and ended in an ass that was made to wrap your hands around. She had a cute t-shirt that when her arms drifted up and over her head accentuated her breasts high on her chest. In my mind's eye I undressed her and tried to imagine what a naked Gabrielle would look like.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed Lisa and Patricia's bodies as they moved to the music but Gabrielle was from another world. And now her hair was flying about and her face glowed with the pleasure of the sweaty dance. I decided right there that I needed the feel of a woman against my body so I went back onto the floor. Lisa saw me approaching and put her hands out for mine and together we began to dance.

I put everything I had into it. My attention was riveted to Lisa's face and when her hands came onto my shoulders I moved mine to her hips. Patricia bumped hips with both of us and smiled at Lisa. She gestured to me and mouthed some words and I realized a private conversation had gone on between them. Lisa smiled back at the English woman and then folded herself into my arms and my hopes soared.

****

A noisy parrot squawked outside the screened window as I slowly opened my eyes. Momentarily unsure of where I was, I felt the warm body snuggled into my chest shift slightly. The blond hair tickling my nose and lips slowly turned sideways and a sleepy grin on the owner's face told me my friend was waking up as well. Damn noisy bird.

"Hi Adrian," Lisa said shyly smiling up at me.

"Good morning to you," I replied, pulling her hair away from her face and caressing her cheek. Her bum was wiggling onto my cock, still in its morning glory. Memories of last night were flooding my brain and my member pressed hard between her ass cheeks.

"Somebody seems awake down there as well. Was he happy about last night?"

"Oh yes, sweet girl, you know we enjoyed it." And the truth was even better. In my life I have never experienced anything so profoundly, sublimely exhilarating as looking into a new lover's eyes as I enter her most private places. I will never become jaded to the magic of having a lovely woman under me as my cock sinks into her body.

And Lisa had been an enthusiastic lover. Her body was slender with slightly bony hips, firm thighs and small breasts, that nonetheless had very sensitive nipples. Her whole body was in fact responsive to my lips, tongue and teeth and I had used them all as I explored every part of her. Making love to her had been so much fun and more fun was in store I hoped.

"Is there something I can do about his condition," she smirked as she turned towards me and reached down to stroke my cock. I groaned and then rolled her on top.

"Hey girl, I'll let you do this if you aren't too sore. Go as slow as you like."

"Yes doctor, following direction," she cooed into my ear as I felt her slick pussy lips slide up and down the underside of my cock. She very deftly reached over for a condom and opened the package with her teeth. Her hands erotically massaged my cock and in a very quick motion sheathed it in the condom. She was good at this.

Sitting up and resting on her knees Lisa slipped the head into her opening. Placing her hands on my chest and with a look of intense concentration she slowly slid down and sheathed my cock fully into her vagina. I let out a moan of appreciation.

Taking her hands and lacing fingers together she pushed hard and squirmed on my manhood and then bounced up and down and then squirmed forward and backward working all around my member. Her breathing became laboured and her eyes glazed over and I raised my rear to push further in.

This went on for many minutes as I enjoyed watching her body squirm and gyrate. Her small breasts looked so cute on her heaving chest and I reached up to take a nipple into my mouth. That did it for her and then me as we both climaxed together, a special pleasure that really didn't happen often I've found.

Lisa was a lovely girl and I felt lucky to be in her bed this morning.

Lisa fell off me and sighed. "Hey, as much as I could spend all day here Patricia and I have booked a cab to take us across the island to a new beach someone told us about. Its hidden away and not many people go there. Are you up for an adventure?"

'Definitely, always," I replied but in truth I was feeling a bit sheepish about seeing Patricia again. I gathered she had given the go ahead to Lisa but I didn't really know what the deal was. Perhaps it was just a girlfriend helping another out. Anyways, I had to get this one over with so I hopped out of bed.

****

"Can we get everyone in," I asked eyeing the smallish cab. Zane was coming but not his buddy but there was Lisa and Patricia and surprisingly, a cool looking Gabrielle. While waiting, Patricia had been smiling mischievously and smirking at Lisa. And a very reserved Gabrielle stood by watching us.

"So guys, pleasant evening I gather?" Patricia asked.

"Yeah," I replied deflecting, "you guys were fun to dance with."

"Sorry you had to leave so fast. Other fun was calling I guess?"

Lisa grabbed my arm in a hug and buried her face in my shoulder in embarrassment. "Well Patricia, maybe next time you might want to find out what the fun was all about." A nervous giggle escaped Lisa's mouth.

"Is that an invite? How big is your bed?" Patricia asked.

Lisa popped her head out from my shoulder and grimacing, said, "Okay you guys I'm just a simple midwest girl. Nothing too crazy please. I'm not sure I can do that."

"Do what," smirked Patricia.

"You know, more than a twosome."

"Hey we don't have to fuck. We could just get naked and tell stories."

Now it was my turn to weigh in, "Okay girls, I think we may be making Gabrielle and Zane uncomfortable. And I might just have to drag both of you into bed if you keep that up."

"Is that a threat or a promise?" Patricia said with a big smile.

"Depends on point of view. Come on, lets see if we all fit in." Zane sat in the front with the driver. In the back were Gabrielle, who looked steadily out the window and sitting beside her was Patricia and then me with slender Lisa sitting on my lap with her legs spread out over Patricia's and Gabrielle's. Not very comfortable but even after last night I enjoyed the feel of Lisa's small ass on my lap and stiffening cock. Every bump she took the opportunity to wiggle her cheeks on my member.

The cab ride over, the five of us walked down the forested trail which emerged shortly onto a mostly deserted stretch of beautiful golden sand. We moved down the beach enjoying the warm surf until reaching a grove of palms at the rear of the sand. We made our base camp here.

And then, another small pleasure in life unfolded. The girls shimmied out of their shorts and tops exposing their swimwear. Zane quietly whispered to me and he said it all, "Mate, I think I just died and went to heaven."

"Yeah, I'm with you there buddy."

Patricia had on a black bikini number that struggled to contain her breasts. The bottoms were fairly conservative as they covered most of her ass. Lisa on the other hand had the newer style that exposed most of her ass cheeks. Her small breasts were contained nicely in a couple of small triangles. Both girls ran giggling and carrying on into the surf.

Gabrielle on the other hand pulled off her t-shirt to reveal a lovely red bikini top but stopped there. She sat down in the sand wrapping her arms around her knees and with a detached air watched Lisa and Patricia frolicking in the waves. I couldn't wait any longer to see her strip down further. I dropped my shorts covering my bathing suit and I ran down towards the water to join the two. Zane sat quietly by Gabrielle. I think he had finally got the message that she was aloof to him and both Brad and myself.

I just assumed she was waiting for the blond ripped surfer dude/god to appear who would spirit her away from the likes of us. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't resentful of her indifference. In fact I was still glowing from my evening with Lisa and I was still hoping that I might be able to spend some quality time with the English girl as well. Yeah, I know, don't get too greedy!

But as for Gabrielle, I knew her indifference was mostly a defence mechanism to protect herself from all the unwanted approaches by men. However, I thought, her coolness to our group was a little unwarranted particularly as she could see where my attentions were. And the Aussie guys were not aggressive even if they couldn't stop drooling around her.