Rubber Bees Ch. 01

Story Info
Solaris discovers the rubber bee women.
3k words
4.63
5.4k
18
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HalfShim
HalfShim
219 Followers

Chapter One

Sparkling rays of light flickered across the tops of the white caps as she flew in close, a light spray jetting into the air as she dipped a foot into the rolling water. It wouldn't break until it got closer to shore, but she wasn't interested in seeing that.

Her presence would inevitably draw a crowd, and she didn't feel like being worshiped as a sun goddess. This time was for her to enjoy.

Spinning around in a circle, she sloughed off the water, letting out a joyful laugh as a spray of droplets bounced off the sleek form of her bodysuit. She really was looking quite nice today.

Bracing a heel into the notch of her other foot, she floated gently upwards, stretching out her arms to welcome the warm rays of the sun.

She immediately felt reinvigorated, which was only natural. She was one of this city's premiere heroines, the sun hero Solaris, ready to blast any evil intruders to smithereens!

Her lip curled. None of those rats had deigned to show their faces after she had fried the last bunch, more's the pity. She was feeling pretty bored lately, and could use the exercise.

Not that she was feeling particularly athletic at the moment. Resting her hands behind her head, she closed her eyes as she slowly rose into the sky, enjoying the fading rays of the evening sun. It wasn't quite low enough yet for the cool breeze to creep in, but the heat was no longer quite as intense at this angle. Just right.

A tickling scent curled into her nose, tugging at her nostrils. She took a deep breath, trying to clear it, but the cloying sweetness refused to budge. That was odd.

Opening her eyes, she turned around languidly, inspecting the closest section of shoreline. Ah. She had floated a few miles, and was now passing close by the botanical garden where she had attended a lavish opening ceremony a few days ago.

There were still a few areas that needed to be cleaned up, so the general public wouldn't be able to enjoy the lush greenery for another week or two. They would probably get lost in it when they were allowed in, as it looked ridiculously massive from this height.

Her fellow superheroes had seeded this place from their own private headquarters, and there would be plenty to see and do once the crowds arrived. Solaris had seen most of the specimens before, so she wasn't all that interested, but there was plenty of unique flora to attract the discerning visitor.

There was that smell, though! She didn't recall anything of the sort when she had visited with Violet, and that was unusual in and of itself.

Her friend was a bit of a mad scientist, and Solaris had never known her to hold back if she thought that she had discovered something exciting. There was no filter with that one.

Turning over, she scanned back and forth, trying to locate the source. There was too much undergrowth at this height to see much of anything, so she folded her arms and dropped into the open pavilion near the center of the garden.

She much preferred to patrol from the air, but her skintight bodysuit would provide just as much protection on foot as well. Worrying about getting it dirty wasn't a good excuse when villains could be lurking!

She squinted, adjusting her mask to make sure that the lenses were aligned properly. She wasn't too worried about being ambushed.

She could vaporize any threat that might appear, as long as she didn't lose her specialized goggles. Without them, she couldn't focus enough to give anyone much more than a nasty sunburn.

There didn't appear to be anything to worry about here, however, other than a light breeze rifling through the large leaves of the banana trees surrounding her.

Frowning, she leaned back and forth, but couldn't see much of anything. She did catch another whiff of that curious smell however, and shrugged. She might as well find out what all this was about. She'd snap a picture or two and see if she could get Violet to identify the plant for her.

Stalking off down one of the radial paths, she craned her neck, trying to make sure nobody was creeping up on her. Despite how she had speculated, she didn't seriously think that the garden had been infested with baddies. On the other hand, she didn't like the thought of being startled by a groundskeeper, either.

Becoming the butt of someone's joke definitely wasn't on her list today. She was a regal, powerful hero, and that's how she wanted to remain. Dignified.

She clutched a hand to her chest and let out an embarrassingly loud burp as she tripped over an imperfection in the pavers.

When she had regained her poise, she spun her head around, ready to shoot down any observers with an indignant stare. Fortunately, it appeared that nobody had seen her little indiscretion. She was safe!

There was a buzzing motion somewhere in the undergrowth, however. A large bird?

She was already tired of sneaking around. Bracing herself, she rammed a shoulder into the thick leaves, pushing them aside to make room for her slender form. Reaching her hands in front of her, she swept the remaining leaves aside, ready for anything.

What appeared was less exciting than she had anticipated. There were several large plants overlapping each other, with wide pitchers arrayed at different levels, filled to the brim with a dark, brown fluid.

Perhaps it was some form of unusual pitcher plant? The smell seemed stronger here, as if it was meant to attract the plant's next meal.

She leaned over the top of one of the burbling pitchers, looking at it with a skeptical eye. She wasn't certain she wanted to touch the contents. It was probably a sticky mess that would stain her clothing.

She needed a sample somehow, though. Maybe she could cut off one of the pitchers and use it as a container?

Getting down on her knees, she grabbed at a large, curled one she had spotted farther in. There, she'd only need a little for a proper spectral analysis. It smelled so strange!

Something heavy smacked the back of her head, sending a sickening unbalanced sensation through her skull as she fell forwards. Her eyes widened as she realized that she didn't have anything to brace against to arrest her momentum.

There was barely enough time to squeeze her eyes shut as she went face first into the pot of brown ooze, the cloying sweetness clinging to her face as the contents splashed all over the place. Shit!

She tried to blink away some of the mess to regain her vision, but the stickiness was preventing her from clearing it. Starting to panic, she lifted her hands to her face, clawing at the substance, desperate to see something, anything.

Her fingers caught against the edge of her mask, lifting it away. She felt a brief sense of relief as her vision cleared, but this was soon replaced by fear as she realized that she was surrounded by gangly, insectile women. They looked like humanoid bees.

Before she could react, the lead woman approached, an orange, prehensile appendage flicking up from her mouth. Was that some kind of tongue? It seemed too large for it, but maybe that was just the trunk that housed one inside?

Her vision blurred as the rounded end of the tube plugged into her mouth, shoving aside her tongue. Vibrating up and down like the tail of a rattlesnake, something hot and wet began to be pumped into her mouth.

She tried to pull back, but a fat plug had inflated just behind her teeth, holding the end in place. A secondary cup folded out from the sides of the appendage, rolling over the top of her lips to seal itself onto her skin, preventing any of the thick fluid from leaking out.

Terrified, Solaris began to tug and pull, but the bee woman simply stared at her impassively with her gigantic, compound eyes, the individual parts sparkling in the sunlight.

With her jaw held captured, and the fluid flowing, her mouth filled to capacity, cheeks expanding as aching sweetness squeezed between her teeth.

Within moments, there was no more room. She had to swallow some of it, or she was going to choke!

Her throat convulsed, a chunk of the substance breaking off and flowing over her trachea, coating the sides of her esophagus as it slumped towards her belly. Grunting, she took in a quick breath, her eyes crossing as she spotted a triangular device that was placed over her nose. Were they gassing her?

She tried to move away again, but suddenly, there were arms all over her body, holding her in place. Hands pressed at her sides, around her chest, and at her neck, a strange, soothing buzzing flicking against her skin. Whoa, that actually didn't feel half bad!

The hands were sliding over her bodysuit, touching and prodding, working at her most sensitive areas. She wanted to tell them to stop, but she couldn't do much more than gurgle more of the tasty substance being fed into her mouth.

Shuddering, she took in another deep breath through the tube over her nose, her head beginning to spin. She was definitely being drugged, but her body was starting to feel good. How could anything dangerous feel this nice?

She studied the bee woman's face languidly, her body tingling as the hands calmly held her and stroked her, keeping her subdued as she was filled with the sweet essence.

Two, large lumps were mounted on the bee woman's cheeks, bracketing either side of her mouth. The thick trunk extended from where the woman's lips should be, the enormous, flexible length jammed securely into Solaris' mouth.

As she watched, the bee woman pulled back as a bulge appeared at the base of her trunk. She tilted forward as the lump pushed its way down the delivery pipe, gushing into her mouth. Solaris reflexively swallowed as more of the thick fluid was packed into her mouth, shoving the excess tasty substance down her throat. Just how much of it was there?

Her stomach was already starting to feel packed with the jelly-like substance, and the bee woman didn't appear to intend on stopping anytime soon!

The bee woman's antennae shifted as she loomed over the heroine, sparkling pods shining at the tips. Solaris blinked, her eyes naturally following the glowing appendages. Wow, those were pretty!

She gave up trying to study the bee woman's face, following the dancing pods around as they circled in her field of view. It was so much easier to let go of her thoughts and allow her mind to dangle free, floating back and forth like those hypnotic dots.

After a few more swallows, her breathing slowed, her brain slowing to a halt as she became completely mesmerized by the bright, glowing lights.

The pods dipped towards her forehead, touching her skin with a light pressure. They suddenly buzzed, fixing themselves in place. She could still see them out of the corners of her eyes, if she relaxed completely.

There were twin sparks infiltrating her brain, interrupting her thoughts, telling her to stop. To listen, and obey.

So she did. She had to.

Her mind began to buzz, being filled with bee thoughts transmitted by the bee woman. Her muscles relaxed, allowing the jelly to flow freely through her digestive tract as the weight of the honey began to pack onto her body, bulking her up.

This must be what the bee woman had been waiting for, as she shifted her position, significantly picking up the pace as she crammed more jelly down Solaris' throat. Glug, pulse, squeeze, pump!

The rush of jelly gushed into her in a veritable torrent, the tube between them accordioning with the increase in pressure. Solaris stared ahead blankly as the bee woman used her, thoughts nothing more than blurry static as her belly inflated five times its natural size.

Eventually, the urgency of the bee woman's movements faded, her throat bulging less severely as it emptied of its remaining jelly. She slowed to a halt, a warm buzzing sound echoing around them as she pushed their faces in close together.

The sparkling colors of the bee woman's eyes filled her vision as something thick was pressed between her lips. The tube inflated and pulled out, the antennae popping off her forehead.

The sudden rush of curious thoughts that arrived were too much for her to sort through before the bee woman had finished, pulling back and tapping Solaris gently between her lips.

Solaris frowned, trying to understand why she still couldn't open her mouth. She made an interrogatory noise through her nose, trying to pry her lips apart without any luck.

It appeared that some kind of plug had been inserted and sealed up tight, ensuring that none of the fluid the bee woman had pumped into her would be coming out that way.

The hands caressing her locked around her limbs, forcefully lifting her off her feet. She tried to protest, but she was feeling rather warm and weak, her frame shuddering as they pushed her legs up into her swollen belly. Her arms were then tucked over the top, folding her into a small package.

She shivered, turning her head to look at the array of mandibles that chittered at her. They had spent an awful lot of time filling her up, surely they weren't going to eat her!

No, instead they appeared to be creating balls of white material that each of them was holding inside their wide mouths, held in place by the orange tubes, which had been inverted inside out. This had the effect of making them look like bizarre circus animals, chewing on their cud.

A strange giggle exploded from Solaris' nose. This was really strange. What were they planning?

Firm hands grabbed at her knees, prying her legs apart. This had the effect of refocusing her attention on the primary bee woman, who was pressing her body between Solaris' legs.

She noticed the new threat too late to do anything about it, a thick length pressing against her stretchy bodysuit.

She could only gulp as a buzzing sound rose around her. Something nipped at her suit, and suddenly a swollen length was inside her, the girth shoving her inner lips aside.

Hissing through her nose, she froze in shock as the bee woman thrust the pseudo-dick deeper inside, ramming into her depths without bothering to ease it in. She was surprised to find that her body instantly responded to its presence, a hot wetness streaking through her core as her pussy blossomed with earthshaking arousal.

The bee woman's antennae dipped, attaching themselves to Solaris' forehead a second time. Her concerns and worries vanished as her body shook in pleasure. The bee woman hummed, rocking into her as if this was the most natural thing in the world. For her, it probably was.

The other bee women leaned in, their own wings humming as they lifted their hands to their mouths. Glossy threads spurted from their lips, derived from the balls of rubbery material churning in their mouths, mandibles spinning.

Solaris barely noticed as they began to apply these threads to her body, twirling them around and around, like a spider's cocoon, wrapping her arms up tight. With the antennae touching her forehead, she simply couldn't muster enough intelligence to even begin to understand what the goal of all this was, and the thick bee cock inside her was rubbing her in all the right ways.

Unable to stop herself, she began shifting her hips, forcing herself into the bee woman as she increased the pace of her thrusts. Her belly felt heavy, full, and it was getting even fatter.

With every thrust from the dick, her womb was throbbing, wobbling, growing. The bee woman was filling her up, and in her thoughtless state, she wanted it.

She was a sexy being, and that was all she was capable of wanting. Sex, sex, fuck!

The climax, when it came, was such a monster orgasm that she completely lost track of time, moaning her excitement into the thick gag. Her breasts trembled, sensitive nipples rubbing against the interior of the bodysuit as the bee woman plundered her body.

By the time she came back down, she found herself completely unable to move, her head held in position by a rounded wedge of material that ran all the way around her neck. She tried to tilt her head, but there was something attached to that, too, and from her current position, she could only feel an inflated, brown lump that was attached to her breastbone.

As she stared with dull eyes, the bee women spat out more of the rubbery substance, wrapping it around her body as they built up new layers. They seemed to be treating her like a pupae, putting her into a chrysalis.

This idea should have alarmed her, but the antennae were still attached to her forehead, suppressing her will and thoughts. Eyes wide, she remained comatose as they built the rubbery substance into a wide, arching dome around her head, in the shape of a ball helmet.

The compound eyes of the bee woman stared down at her, hands resting on her shoulders as her wings buzzed. Through reflections, Solaris caught a glimpse of the long, curved dick the bee woman had been fucking her with, the enlarged end containing a shiny, orange tip.

This was the last thing she saw as the bee woman tugged her antennae free, her mandibles buzzing as she joined the others in sealing up the top of the rounded cocoon.

Solaris grunted, starting to panic as she was forced to breathe in the limited bubble of air through her nose. She giggled to herself, going cross eyed. It wasn't so bad. It smelled good.

Sleepiness encompassed her brain, her thoughts fading as her body relaxed. She was filled to the brim, fat and happy. She was content to be alone, to truly relax for the first time in years.

Her body began to buzz as the rubbery substance of the cocoon leaked onto her skin, remodeling her from the inside out.

HalfShim
HalfShim
219 Followers