All Comments on 'Rubber Magnate'

by hunterjones

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good story

The only thing I would have changed in the ending....I would have given her a group interview!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A SLICED LOAF OF BREAD

Very quick, direct story, which was highly erotic. The candidate was the acting department head and had PUT HERSELF on his agenda to ask for a promotion. She knew what it would take to get the job and was prepared to give it.

She was even smart enough to tell him she was MARRIED, which made her all the more desirable to the boss. He said, “Ms. Thompson-" She responded, "Mrs. Thompson...still sounding flirty.” OMG! Every man loves to fuck someone else’s wife!

My wife and I enjoyed this story because that is exactly how she got a couple of promotions / jobs / clients in her career. I was well aware of how she was going to get those, and I agreed.

My wife was already a “sliced loaf of bread” (non-virgin) when I met and married her. My giving just “one slice of the loaf” to another guy for a promotion, was no big deal!

My wife wet her panties when we read “…dragging her by her arm to my desk. I put her arms on it and she leaned her slim frame over the front of the desk, and I spread her legs.” My wife says, “The most exciting part of an interview is having a future boss / client bend me over his desk and then, him pushing my legs apart. He owns me then!”

Finally, my wife always wants a boss or client to take her up the ass. That is her way of letting them know that nothing was off-limits to them. If they fuck her right, she says just like Mrs. Thompson, "…fuck my ass. yes, I'm your little whore."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To short, could have drug it out a little longer, eat her pussy and Ass for awhile, maybe a deep throat blow job. Good story just to short, sorry

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Good man, bugger the hussy, if the me too brigade complain, get security to restrain them and ass fuck them as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous