Rubberbound in the Boondocks

Story Info
Christine is cruelly hogtied by a sadistic criminal!
10.8k words
3.97
8.8k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2021 Lorenzo Marks.

The stolen Buick came to a stop outside the cabin and the four bank robbers climbed out and stretched their legs. It had been a long drive out from the city but Nate, the leader and brains of the group, was pretty confident they were safe now. The old cabin was several miles up a trail from the main road, and it was unlikely anybody would come past. If they did, the boys would just have to deal with them.

"Okay let's get inside," Nate said. "Buddy and Luke bring the cash, and Errol--" He gave his grinning brother a dubious look. "Go get the hostage out of the trunk."

He threw the keys at Errol and went to the cabin with the other two. Now Errol smiled broadly as he unlocked the trunk and gazed at the lady bank teller they had taken. Nate had reluctantly allowed Errol to select their hostage because he knew what his unpredictable little brother was like--if he didn't get his way, Errol would silently sulk before exploding without notice. The results could be deadly. Nate didn't share Errol's weird perversions, but he was blood so Nate was prepared to put up with it--to a degree. His only rule here was that Errol didn't kill the hostage.

Errol had somberly promised not to, and then chosen the teller at the end of the counter. She was tall and pale skinned, around forty, but in excellent shape, and she had shaken like a leaf when Errol had pointed his knife at her and forced her to follow them out to the getaway car. After taping her mouth, wrists and ankles, she had been unceremoniously dumped into the trunk where she had remained for the past three hours.

Now she blinked up into the sunlight, and Errol saw that she was covered in sweat.

"Poor dear," he said. "You must be thirsty."

He grabbed her by the wrists and hauled her out of the trunk where she collapsed onto the dry dirt. Errol produced his hunting knife and the woman squealed through her gag.

"Don't worry ma'am," Errol smiled. "I'm not going to hurt you."

Errol cut her ankles free and pulled her upright. He stood back to get a good look at her. Indeed she was a fine looking woman, long legs, an ample ass, and oh yes, a huge rack! She had long black hair and a finely chiseled face, high cheek bones, and dark, oval eyes. Maybe some oriental in the bloodline? He looked at her bound hands and noted the wedding ring on her finger.

Errol fetched his bag from the trunk and then gestured with the knife. "Okay honey. Let's get you inside."

The woman's pretty eyes followed the glinting blade and she walked ahead of him onto the porch. She hesitated at the door, so Errol gave her a little shove.

"Here she is, guys!" he said. "A bit sweaty, and I think she pissed herself, but otherwise in good condition."

He nudged her again and she took a few more hesitant steps into the big living area.

Nate looked up from the kitchenette. "Okay, the refrigerator is working, but we'll need to get some supplies. Errol and Luke, you stay here with the hostage. Buddy will come with me."

In the doorway, Nate hesitated. "Luke, keep an eye on Errol for me--and make sure nothing happens to the hostage."

"Christine," Errol said.

"What?"

"Her badge says her name is Christine."

Errol reached across and pulled on the name tag just above her left breast, and the woman flinched.

"Yeah, whatever," Nate said. "Tie her up so she doesn't get away, and remember--we need her alive. That's why she's called a hostage."

Errol narrowed his eyes. "I already said I won't waste her."

Nate gave his brother a look, and went out front with Buddy. A moment later, they heard the Buick crunching along the trail. Then it was silent. Luke pulled a half pint of bourbon out of his jacket pocket and went into the kitchenette, looking for ice.

Errol stood in front of Christine and looked into her eyes. She was actually about two inches taller than he was, even in her bare feet. Fine woman. Christine didn't want to maintain eye contact and her dark eyes flitted left and right. She was shaking again.

Errol ripped the tape off her mouth and she gasped. Nice full lips. Then he cut the tape around her wrists and waited to see if she would try anything. She just stood in front of him, her legs trembling. Either too smart or too scared to run. Good. He liked them submissive by nature.

"I bet you'd like a drink, wouldn't you?" he said.

Christine hesitated, then nodded.

"Wait here, I'll be right back. Don't do anything silly."

He held up the knife and she stared at the pointed tip.

Errol joined Luke in the kitchenette and filled a dusty china cup from the faucet. The water ran brown first and then clear. Luke had found ice and was pouring bourbon into a glass.

"You want one?"

Errol looked at the bottle and licked his lips. "I shouldn't. Nate doesn't like me to drink alcohol."

Luke shrugged and looked at the woman they had kidnapped. She was standing with her back to them and her whole body was shaking. "Nice ass."

"Yep," Errol smiled. "You want a better look?"

Luke narrowed his eyes. "You heard what Nate said. Don't touch the hostage."

"No," Errol said carefully enunciating his words. "He said don't kill the hostage. I'm just gonna take a peek, okay?"

Luke took a drink and shrugged again. "Just don't hurt her, okay? You know Nate will be pissed if you do."

Errol smiled and returned to the living room with the cup of water. Christine looked at it and gulped involuntarily. Errol held it toward her but when she went to take it, he pulled it away.

"Uh-uh. No hands. Open up."

He held the cup by her mouth. Christine hesitated, and then looking very uncomfortable about it, opened her mouth. Errol looked at her pink tongue and white teeth and then tilted the cup. Christine gulped the water down as he tilted the cup further and the water ran down her chin and onto her dress. She coughed and spluttered and pulled her head away.

Errol looked at the shape of the woman's large breasts under her damp dress. He wondered if they sagged without a bra. He wanted to know what the rest of her body looked like. Luke was watching from the sofa now, and Errol sat down next to him. He watched Christine standing uncertainly before them and then said, "I want you to do me a favor. I want you to take the dress off."

This must have been something Christine had been half expecting because she whimpered, "P-Please don't."

Errol said, "You heard me promise my brother that I wouldn't kill you, right? But he didn't say I can't play with you."

"Please," Christine whispered again.

Errol took out his knife.

"The dress, Christine. All I want to do is have a look at you."

Christine whined softly and then took the hem of her dress and raised it up. As her body came into view he noted that her legs were firm and well shaped. There was a little bulge of fat above her panties, but he quite liked that, and then her magnificent breasts came into view, wobbling under the constraints of her bra. She paused, then pulled the dress over her head and held it in front of her.

"Throw it to me," Errol said. A slight frown creased Christine's forehead but she did as she was told. Now she stood there in her underwear, hands clasped in front of her.

Errol said, "How old are you, Christine?"

"F-Forty."

Errol nodded at the ring on her finger. "Still happily married?"

Christine gave him a puzzled look, then she nodded.

"What's your husband's name?"

"Excuse me?"

"Your husband. What is his name?"

"D-Dominic."

"Huh." Errol looked her up and down. Her knees were shaking like a leaf now. "I'll bet he's real worried about you. But don't worry. You do as you're told, and you'll see him again. Now I want you to turn around."

She haltingly turned and Errol said, "What do you say, Luke? Not bad for forty, huh?"

"Very nice ass," Luke said again.

Errol said, "Christine? Be a dear and pull you panties down for Luke here, won't you?"

Christine's broad shoulders stiffened. "W-What?"

"Luke wants to look at your bare ass."

Christine sniffed audibly, then she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and slowly lowered the them until they clung just below her broad buttocks. "What do you say, Luke?"

"Nice. I like them big," Luke said. "Something to hold onto."

"And wobbly," Errol said. "A bit of cellulite there, but not too shabby at all."

Christine's big white ass was indeed trembling delightfully.

"Take them all the way off now, Christine."

Another loud sniff, and the bank teller bent forward, keeping her legs together, and pulled her underwear further down her legs and let them drop to the floor. She stepped out of them and quickly straightened up, hugging her shoulders.

"You keep yourself in very good shape for your age," Errol said. "You work out?"

"I--uh, yes."

It sounded like she was crying. Christine had been keeping it together pretty well so far, but Errol guessed everyone had their limits. He considered having her work out for them butt naked, but maybe he would save that for another time. There was something else he wanted to try out on this dignified and mature lady.

"So now you need to lose the bra," Errol said.

"Oh God," Christine said. "Please don't do this to me."

"This really isn't so bad considering what I could do to you," Errol said. "Right Luke?"

"You'd better do as he says ma'am," Luke said. "Errol has a terrible temper if you provoke him."

Errol smiled to himself. Luke had seen what he could do, which was why he was letting Errol have his fun for a while. Errol also knew that Luke was carrying, and he figured he could stop Errol if he went too far. Nate didn't allow Errol to carry a gun anymore.

With a shuddering sob, Christine reached around and unhooked her bra. Then she lifted the straps over her shoulders, paused, and then took the cups away.

"Drop it," Errol said. He watched Christine's bra join her panties and dress on the floor. Now the nice bank teller was naked. He looked at her fingers gripping her shoulders, let her stay like that for a while, then he said, "Turn around now, Christine."

Sniveling, Christine did as she was told, keeping an arm over her breasts, and a hand over her cunt.

"You look bashful, Christine," Errol said. "Are you ashamed of your body?"

Keeping her head bowed, Christine nodded.

"I don't think you should be," Errol said. "Like I said, you've got a good looking body for an old girl. But I still don't know about those tits. They looked pretty good under that dress. That's the main reason I chose you."

Still covering herself, Christine looked at him.

"Yep, that's right. I thought to myself, what a handsome looking woman. And what a rack! Man would I like to see her naked!" Errol grinned. "And now, I'm gonna!"

Christine shook her head slowly, "No, please--"

"You know this is going to happen, so don't make it difficult for yourself. Put your hands up behind your head and show us the goods."

Biting her lip, Christine looked away as she raised her arms. Luke leaned forward and finished his drink. Errol was pleased that he had chosen so well. He had just known that she would look good in the raw. He could have chosen one of the younger tellers, but there was something about this one. He loved the way she was blushing now, her pink face contrasting with her pale body. Her tits were superb. Big and heavy with large brown areolas, and not too much sag. Her black pubic hair was a bit on the thick side, and he noticed a slight shadow under each of her armpits, but he guessed she wouldn't have been expecting to show herself off to anyone when she got dressed that morning.

Errol sat back and watched her squirm, her bare toes wriggling on the carpet as she battled to keep her hands up behind her head. She was looking around the room, at the wall, the ceiling, anywhere but at the two strangers now ogling her naked body.

Errol decided it was time to step up her emotional discomfort. "You know what? On second thought, I think you are right, Christine. You really ought to be ashamed, showing yourself off to us like this. What would Dominic think if he could see you right now?"

Christine let out a gasp of exasperation, and her eyes began to moisten. Errol let her stand there for a few more minutes while Luke went to make another drink. Eventually, Errol unzipped his sports bag and said, "Well, I could happily watch you exposing yourself all day, but Nate did say you were to be tied up, so that's what I have to do."

Now he had her attention, and she watched with apprehension as he pulled out a thick bundle of long brown rubber straps.

"W-What are you going to do with those?" she said.

"Tie you up, honey. So you don't escape."

"I-I won't try to escape, I promise," Christine said, her eyes locked upon the growing pile of rubber. "Just let me put my clothes back on and I'll behave myself, really I will!"

"Will you listen to her now, Luke?" Errol said. "First she doesn't want to say a word, and now she won't shut the fuck up!"

Luke came back from the kitchenette, drink in hand, and looked at the paraphernalia that Errol was extracting from the bag. "What the fuck is all that shit?"

"This is how I'm going to tie up Christine," Errol said. "Think I'll set her up on the table where we can keep a good eye on her."

Christine was breathing hard now, her big breasts rising and falling. "You don't have to do that! I won't run! You have my word!"

"Okay, now I really have to shut you up," Errol said. "Get over here and kneel on the floor."

Christine began to shake her head vigorously and backed a step away. Errol had to dig through the heap of rubber straps to locate his hunting knife.

"Test my patience any more, and I'll send you back to Dominic minus one tit. How does that sound?"

Christine had no answer as she burst into tears.

Errol stamped his foot and said, "Get over here now!"

Her face streaming with tears, the naked bank teller shuffled forward until she was in front of him and then slowly sank to her knees.

"Okay, now put your hands down."

Christine lowered her hands as well as her head, so Errol placed his finger under her chin and raised her face up. "Keep looking forward and stay still."

Errol could hear her labored breathing as he sorted through the pile of rubber strips. He eventually located a suitable length, flat and about a half inch thick. He held it out straight and Christine jerked her head back.

"I told you to stay put. Do you really want me to hurt you?"

Christine sniffed and leaned forward. A glob of snot hung from her left nostril and Errol wiped it away with his thumb. "Okay, now open your mouth."

Christine glanced at him, and then parted her lips.

"Wider."

"Agh!" Christine let out a choked protest as Errol put the rubber strip between her teeth. Then he leaned over her head and pulled the strip tight before tying it off around the back of her head. When it was securely in place, he pushed her back and examined her. The rubber strip was pulled back deeply into Christine's grimacing mouth, forcing her tongue out. With a nod of satisfaction, Errol selected a second piece of flat rubber strip, this time tying it tightly around her head just beneath her nose. Christine looked at him with watery eyes, her mouth forced open by the rubber strip, her cheeks glowing red.

Now Errol tied a length of rubber strip around Christine's neck. Feeling her hot breath dancing rapidly against his arm, he said, "Don't worry. I won't tie this one tight. My brother would be seriously pissed if you choked to death!"

Next, Errol located a length of rubber tubing which he connected to the rubber strip running beneath Christine's nose. He then pulled the tubing up one side of her nose, over the top of her head and then down the back where he tied it to the strip around her neck. He repeated the process on the other side of her nose and then turned her face towards Luke.

"What do you think so far?"

"Holy shit!" Luke chuckled, as he stared at Christine's distorted face.

"It's a start," said Errol. "Now let's see what we can do with those lovely big titties! Stand up so I can get at them."

Christine cautiously stood as a stream of saliva dripped off her tongue down over her breasts. Errol smiled and wiped it over one of her nipples and Christine gargled her disapproval. Now Errol took a longer piece of rubber tubing and encircled the base of her right breast twice, and then looped it twice around the base of her left breast so that it formed a figure of eight. Then he pulled it hard.

"Ungh!" Christine groaned as her large tits were squeezed into two round orbs. Keeping the tension, Errol ran the tube back across and tied it off. Now the nice lady bank teller was beginning to really shape up, her face all twisted out of shape, and her jugs transformed into two pink balloons!

"Okay honey, let's get you up on the table," Errol said.

The bare wooden table was set in the center of the living room underneath a hanging light fitting. Errol climbed up on a chair and took down the light, leaving a large hook in the ceiling directly above the table. He got down off the chair and said, "Up you get."

Christine lightly fingered the tight rubber bindings on her face and then reluctantly stepped up onto the chair, before sitting on the edge of the table. Errol admired her wide, white butt squashed against the wooden tabletop.

"Get up on all fours," he said.

Unable to talk with the rubber gag forcing her tongue out, Christine made an unintelligible noise of protest and then clambered up onto her hands and knees. Errol circled the table once, running his fingers over her rump and touching her hanging, engorged breasts which brought another gargled squeal from the naked bank teller.

Errol picked a very long length of rubber strip and set to work. First he looped it under her stomach and pulled it tight around her back, and then around her midriff again before looping it securely around the hook in the ceiling. Then her brought the strip back down and encircled Christine's back and stomach a second time before tying it off tightly. He stepped off the chair and stood back to admire his handiwork.

The rubber harness bit deep into Christine's belly, making it bulge out on each side of the two straps. Her blood engorged tits wobbled beneath her, the brown nipples forced into long, erect points. She was now gagged and firmly secured by her abdomen to the hook in the ceiling, but Errol was still far from done. Now it was time to disable her arms and legs.

He took yet another length of rubber strip and stood in front of her. She was breathing hard and a lot of drool was running off her tongue onto the table. Errol made her lean on her elbows. Then, starting with her right arm, he pulled her hand up until it was touching her shoulder, then he quickly and tightly wrapped the rubber strip around both her upper and forearm until the two were connected as one stunted limb. He repeated the process with her left arm, and when he was done, she was leaning forward on her elbows with her ass in the air.

Like a master craftsman at work, Errol walked around his living, breathing creation while Luke made himself another drink. Luke was okay with this. As long as the woman didn't choke, he wouldn't have to answer to Nate.

Now Errol bound Christine's legs in the same fashion as her arms, completely encasing them with rubber strip from just above the knees all the way up to her ankles. When he was done, her legs, like her arms, were bent double. Satisfied so far, Errol tweaked Christine's big toe and she squeaked through her rubber gag.

She was now effectively immobilized, unable to move more than her fingers and toes, but Errol's nude statue wasn't quite yet complete. He still had plenty more rubber strips left, and he returned to her front end. After a moment's contemplation, he slipped a length of rubber through the small gap between her forearm and bicep and pulled it through so that there was plenty of play. He then pulled both ends down hard towards the front table leg, jerking Christine's elbow out wide. Once secured to the leg, he did the same with her left arm, and then he repeated the procedure with her legs.