Rubberbound in the Boondocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood back behind her and stroked his chin thoughtfully. She was pretty much immobile now. Her elbows and knees were spread out wide to the edges of the table, and he gazed at her cunt lips pouting between a curtain of thick pubic hair. He then walked around to the front, and checked all of her bindings. She could hardly move a muscle! It was only when she dropped her head that he realized he had missed something.

Aha!

He retrieved one more piece of rubber tubing, and worked it inside the back of the upper strip encircling her head. After threading it through, he pulled it back toward the strips connected to the ceiling hook and Christine's head came up with it. By the time he had knotted it securely, Christine's neck was fully stretched back and her head held high. Perfect! She couldn't even turn her head from left to right now!

"Jesus Christ!" Luke laughed. "You really are one sick motherfucker, Errol!"

"Nate said not to let her get away, right?" Errol said.

Christine, who had started this morning as a dignified bank employee, a married lady, and a well respected member of the local community, merely made a strangled gurgling noise. Now she was naked on all fours on a table, saliva was coursing down her cheeks, her strapped breasts had turned bright red, and she was displaying her privates to these men in a most obscene manner. And she couldn't move. Not an inch. That cruel bastard had ensured that every piece of rubber wrapped around her naked body was as tight as possible.

"So you look kind of funny all bound up like that," Errol said to her. "And your face really isn't as pretty right now. I don't think Dominic would approve. Hey, I almost forgot."

Errol grabbed hold of Christine's ring finger and after a bit of twisting and turning, pulled off her wedding ring. Christine let out a gurgle of outrage, and fresh tears ran down her red cheeks. Errol slipped her ring into his pocket and said, "Hey, how about I show you what you look like."

He wandered over to the bedroom and returned a moment later with a dressing mirror which he placed in front of her. Christine's physical anguish was now matched by her emotional torment as she finally got to see what he had done to her! Her face was crisscrossed with rubber strips and tubes fastened so tightly that her eyes had been pulled out of shape! She looked at her crimson, bulbous breasts, and then back up at her lolling tongue. She looked stupid! She looked hideous! He had turned her into a comical freak! She warbled through her gag, and snorted through her snot-filled nostrils and struggled against her bonds, but she couldn't move her limbs or her head even an inch! More tears of humiliation and frustration began to flow as she thought how unfair this all was. This pervert could have picked any one of the tellers in the bank, but he had to have her! Why? What had she done to deserve this?

Errol watched her struggling and burbling. "Hey, it's not my fault. Nate said to tie you up. Tell you what, I do have something that might make this more fun for you. Just a moment."

He moved out of her field of vision, leaving her to stare once more at her disgusting self-image. She willed herself to stop crying because she now understood that this pleased him more. He had stripped away her clothes and now he wanted her dignity. She couldn't let him have that. She had to get through this so that she could get back to Dominic, to her job, and back to her life. The leader, Nate, had said he wanted her kept alive. She had to cling to that.

Errol reappeared and held up a huge, rubber penis. Christine blinked away her tears, unable at first to process what she was looking at. When she finally got it, she began to gurgle around her gag.

Errol said, "I thought you'd like it. I know you've got a big cunt, but it's the best I can do."

Christine tried to shake her head but that was impossible. She watched with wide eyes as Errol touched her wet tongue with the tip of the vibrator. She tried to retract her tongue but of course she couldn't. Errol kept working the head of the vibrator around her tongue. She retched and snorted and gagged. When he had collected enough of her saliva, he went around to her rear end and touched the slick tip of the vibrator against her labia. Christine squeaked and tensed and to her utter dismay she realized there was absolutely nothing she could do to stop him from putting the vulgar device inside her!

He didn't just ram it home though. Instead he turned it on low and began to trail it up and down her cunt lips, slowly teasing them until they began to swell and moisten. Christine had no choice other than to look at herself in the mirror as her body responded to the trembling sex toy. She had vowed not to let him take away her dignity but how could she do that when she was so obviously becoming aroused!

When he figured she was nicely lubricated, Errol worked the bulbous tip of the vibrator between her outer labia and slowly pushed it inside her. The device was an inch and a half thick and eight inches long, and he made sure that Christine took it all. He wasn't surprised that she accommodated it quite comfortably, although her gurgling protestations at the other end suggested otherwise. When it was fully embedded inside her cunt, he took a final piece of rubber tubing and twisted it several times around the base. Then he took the two end pieces and tied them to the rubber strips extending from the ceiling hook, ensuring that the vibrator would stay deep inside Christine's body. Then he turned it on.

Christine immediately started making strange bubbling noises deep in her throat, and her toes clenched. Errol walked around to the front and she rolled her eyes frantically in his direction.

"It's okay," Errol said. "No need to thank me. Enjoy!"

Now he produced a small digital camera and began to take pictures of his living rubber bound, naked masterpiece. Horrified that he was capturing her humiliation, Christine struggled with renewed vigor but Errol knew how to tie knots, and her arms, legs, and head were held fast. As the flash of the camera went off around her, Christine began to feel a pleasant warmth welling between her legs. This was not good news!

"I'm getting some good shots here, Christine," Errol said. "Something to remember you by. Hey, who knows, I might even post them up on the internet!"

Christine tried to scream, but instead made a sound like a demented animal. All the while, the feeling in her groin grew ever more intense. She desperately wanted to resist it but she was powerless--she couldn't even close her thighs!

When he had taken dozens of pictures of her from every conceivable angle, Errol finally sat down.

Luke, who had been watching the whole thing with interest, said, "Now what?"

Errol said, "Now nothing. Christine is well and truly tied. And there she will stay, watching herself in the mirror, until we are ready to leave."

"Nate said we might be here two or three days."

"Well then," said Errol. "I guess I'll have to change the batteries in Christine's vibrator a few times."

Christine stared at him in the mirror. Surely he had to be joking! He couldn't leave her up here for three days! Could he? Her elbows and knees were already hurting terribly! And having her tongue extended for so long was making her gag most the time. Even an hour trussed up like this would be unbearable torture! And what about her breasts? They had now turned a very worrying shade of purple!

They heard a car coming outside and Luke drew his pistol and went to the window. He tucked the pistol back in his belt and said, "It's Nate and Buddy."

Luke and Errol went outside to help Nate and Buddy bring the supplies in. As he came through the front door, Nate said, "I've found somewhere perfect to hide the cash so--what the fuck?"

Unable to move her head, Christine rolled her eyes towards Nate, who was holding a bag of groceries and staring at her in amazement. Even though none of this was her fault, Christine still blushed with embarrassment.

Still gazing at Christine, Nate said in an even voice, "Errol, what did you do?"

Errol had an apple in his mouth, and mumbled something as he went to the kitchenette. Nate said, "Errol. I asked you a question."

Errol took the apple out of his mouth and said, "You wanted me to tie her up."

Still looking at Christine's nude and trussed up form, Nate put his bag on the kitchen counter and said, "Like this?"

"Sure," said Errol. "She likes it."

Luke and Buddy exchanged glances. There was a worrying edge to Errol's voice. They both knew he was psychotic, and the only person who could keep him relatively subdued was Nate. But sometimes even Nate got it wrong which usually meant that somebody got hurt. In this case, that would mean the bank teller. Not good.

Nate said, "She likes it, huh?"

"Well, before I put the gag on her, she told me she did, yeah. Tell him, Luke."

Luke, not wanting to involve himself in this sibling thing, just nodded.

Nate took a deep breath. "I told you not to hurt her, Errol."

Errol dropped his apple onto the floor. "You did not. You said not to kill her!"

Nate glanced at Errol's hunting knife on the counter. He knew that even during one of his wildest episodes, Errol would never attack his older brother. The woman on the table was another question. Not that Nate had any qualms about sacrificing innocents if it was absolutely necessary. He just didn't see the need for this. He had to make a quick decision, because there was a familiar twitch in his little brother's eye. The woman, while plainly uncomfortable and understandably embarrassed, didn't appear to have been hurt so far. This was then a salvageable situation.

"Okay, Errol," he said, exhaling. "You did a good job. The hostage has been--restrained."

Errol's eye twitched again. Then he smiled. "Thank you, Nate. I even gave her a toy to play with so she won't get bored."

Nate glanced at the vibrator slowly rotating between Christine's legs. "Yeah, I see that. Very considerate of you."

He looked away from the wretched bank teller and sighed. "Okay, let's get this stuff put away."

Nate pulled some packs out of a grocery bag and tossed them at Luke. "I want all the bills double wrapped in plastic. Me and Buddy found the perfect hiding place."

Christine watched this exchange in the mirror. Now the gang were busying themselves with the money and totally ignoring her. In a strange way, that felt worse than when they were all looking at her. She suddenly felt like a very weird piece of the furniture!

For the next half hour or so, the bank robbers worked silently, packing their illegally acquired cash into plastic bags. All the while, Christine remained up on the table, perfectly still. Of course, she had no choice. Her legs and arms were bound so tightly that she couldn't even shift her weight and her torso was well and truly secured to the ceiling hook. She had never felt so worthless in her life!

And all the while, the vibrator churned away inside her vagina. Christine knew nothing about vibrators--she had never used one before--but she figured from the deep buzz that the sick bastard had left it on a low speed setting. This had the very unwelcome effect of leaving Christine in a mild and continuous state of arousal. She was very wet but not quite approaching orgasm. This was now becoming something of a quandary. On the one hand, she was desperate not to climax in front of these strangers--that would be a crushing and humiliating defeat--but she was also experiencing persistent physical needs that simply could not be ignored.

So she stayed still, hogtied by dozens of lengths of rubber, tight all of over her naked body, her face twisted out of shape, her breasts bloated with blood, her elbows and knees numb, and her back and neck aching terribly. With the mirror directly in front of her, and her head pulled back, she had no choice but to look at herself. She tried closing her eyes but they were puffy and sore from all the crying, so she just stared in the reflection at the men in the kitchenette and prayed that once they had hidden their money they would let her go.

Nate straightened up and said, "Okay that's it. I'm going to need everybody for this."

He looked at Christine on the table, at the base of the vibrator grinding around between her damp cunt lips, and then at her face in the mirror, her tongue sticking out as she drooled onto the floor, her head tightly wrapped in rubber bands and tubes, and her purple breasts hanging like gigantic, ripe plums. He felt sorry for this woman but he didn't dare risk setting Errol off on one of his crazy episodes. Besides, on the plus side there was no way she would be going anywhere all bound up like that, so he could afford to leave her here alone.

He gave her an apologetic shrug in the mirror and said, "Okay let's get these bags into the trunk."

They picked up a bin bag each, and Nate, Buddy and Luke trooped out of the door. Errol held back and then fetched something from his sports bag and came around to Christine's face. She swiveled her eyes away from him, but couldn't prevent him from touching her extended tongue. He caressed it with his fingertips for a moment, and then wiped her saliva on her nose, as if to demonstrate the total dominion he held over her right now.

"You be a good girl while I'm away, you hear?" he crooned. "We'll have plenty of fun together later, I promise. Now you'll be all alone for a few hours, so here's something to keep you from getting thirsty."

He held up a white plastic squeeze bottle and began to squirt its contents into her mouth. Christine coughed and gagged but she was helpless. Then Errol placed the bottle against her left nostril and squeezed. The liquid shot up her nose and back down her throat and she coughed and hacked some more. Errol put the bottle back in his bag and went around to Christine's spread rear end. He turned the dial up on the vibrator and said, "This will make sure you don't get bored while I'm away!"

"Errol!" Nate called from the car.

"Coming!"

Errol came back around to Christine's front and wipe her eyes with his thumbs. She couldn't speak or move expect for her eyes, but there was enough fire in them to know that she was furious. He kissed her on the forehead and went out to the car.

Left alone, Christine gradually got her breathing under control. But now she had a new problem to contend with. The fucking vibrator was humming madly and she could feel it moving around much faster inside her. This was really not good! Her panic rose again as she realized that there was nothing she could do to stop the vibrator from stimulating her, and she could already feel herself approaching a crescendo!

Dear God! He can't leave me like this!

She began to moan loudly around her gag, but her efforts were futile as she heard the car's engine fire up. She started to pant harder as her climax approached, and then she rolled her eyes madly as the unwanted ecstasy swept through her body. She arched her back and clenched her toes and grunted deeply through her gag. When it finally subsided, tears of shame wet her cheeks. But this was far from over. The vibrator was still twisting and turning inside her, and that pleasurable ache in her belly began to build anew.

Oh no! Not again! Not so soon, please!

But Christine's body refused to listen, and the next wave shook her even more violently than the first. Her whole body shuddered and she growled like a bitch in heat, all the time forced to watch her shameful gratification in the mirror.

They returned after a couple of hours. Nate was pleased. The stash would be secure until the heat died down. Now they needed to lie low for a couple of days. "Good job, boys. Let's go get some cold beers."

Buddy went to park the car in a hidden area out back, and Nate unlocked the door. He could hear a strange wailing sound coming from the living area, and he thought maybe a wild animal had somehow gotten inside. He drew his pistol and peeked around the door.

The hostage was still bound up on her elbows and knees on the table. Her whole body was covered in sweat and she was shaking uncontrollably. Her eyes were rolled up in their sockets, and her bound up arms and legs were jerking violently against their rubber bonds.

At first she thought the poor woman was having a seizure, but then he remembered the vibrator that his brother had jammed inside her.

"Errol! Get in here and sort this out!"

Errol rushed in and chuckled, "Oh, shit!"

He went around to Christine's back and switched off the vibrator and she began to calm down. Her shining body twitched and jerked as she gasped for air.

Nate said, "You'd better get her down from there. She doesn't look so good. And give her some fucking water before she dies of thirst."

Errol gave his brother a mock salute and got busy with the rubber knots. He freed her head from the ceiling straps and it immediately lolled forward. Then he undid the knots connecting her torso to the ceiling. After that, he worked around the table, freeing her knees and elbows from the table legs. He didn't remove her mouth gag yet, nor did her release her arm and leg bonds. Instead he fished around in his bag and produced a red dog collar which he proceeded to buckle around Christine's damp neck.

Nate was fixing sandwiches in the kitchenette with Buddy and Luke. He looked up just as Errol was clipping a leash to the collar.

"Jesus Christ, Errol! Haven't you got tired of degrading that poor woman yet?"

"I'm just gonna take her outside for some exercise," Errol said innocently. He set a chair beside the table and tugged on the leash. Christine moaned through her rubber gag and raised her head, but didn't try to move.

"Come on, Christine," Errol said. "I'm going to fix you something to eat."

He jerked on the leash, and Christine stumbled forward on her elbows and knees. Then he took her under the armpits and pulled down so that her elbows were on the chair and her knees were on the table. This was getting awkward.

"Luke come give me a hand here."

Luke glanced at Nate who shrugged and nodded, so he put down his beer and went over to help Errol.

"Grab her under the belly, and I'll get her arms," Errol said.

Luke thought this was a bit absurd considering Errol could simply have untied the woman's arms and legs, but Nate wanted to humor his brother and Nate was the boss. Between them, with much effort, they manhandled Christine onto the floor. Errol pulled on the leash again. Christine was exhausted from her ordeal with the vibrator, but she somehow managed to creep forward on her elbows and knees. Errol led her over to the door and opened it, and they went out into the late afternoon sunshine.

The last time she had been outside, Christine had been fully clothed and standing upright like a normal human being. That felt like a long time ago now. They made slow progress around to the back of the cabin, Errol leading her along like a dog. It was extremely tiring inching along on her elbows and knees. At least she was finally able to partially stretch her aching muscles after so many hours of immobility. They reached a patch of grass behind the house and Errol dropped the leash.

"Wait here, I'll be right back," he said.

Christine waited until he was gone and then raised her head and looked around. As her mind began to clear, it sunk home exactly what he had done to her. She couldn't believe that she was actually naked, balanced on her elbows and knees out here in the middle of nowhere! And he put a fucking dog collar on her! That beast! And worse, she had submissively allowed him to do it! What else did her have in store for her? Surely this was only going to get worse! Errol was a sick a pervert and his brother was evidently not going to stop him from having his fun with her.