Rubberbound in the Boondocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at the edge of the yard which sloped away to the woods. Maybe if she could make it there, she could roll down the hill and get away. But then what would she do? Her arms and legs were securely bound and it would take hours for her to reach the road. Plus out here in the country in the dark without any clothes and no way to defend herself she would probably get eaten by wild animals! Christine let out a sob of frustration in the realization that all she could do was pathetically wait for Errol to return.

Errol came back outside with a plate of tuna fish and a bowl of water. Christine was still where he had left her in the center of the yard. She was facing away, presenting him with a beautiful view of her big, white butt. Her cunt lips were still red and inflamed after the countless orgasms she had endured during the past couple of hours.

Errol paused to admire the pitiful state he had left her in. When he had first laid eyes on her in the bank, she was a tall, dignified lady. Now she looked like a weird, hairless animal. He walked over and placed the dish and bowl on the ground in front of her. He looked at her purple breasts and figured they needed a bit of relief, do he undid the rubber bonds. As soon as they dropped free, the blood rushed back to them and Christine began to scream through her rubber gag. Good job he had left that in place!

He sat on the ground and waited for her screams of agony to subside. It took a while. Gradually her breasts turned from purple to red, and then to a deep shade of pink. Christine was still hurting, but now she just moaned around her gag. Errol leaned over and untied it, and she waggled her tongue around and stretched her jaws, making a peculiar grunting sound. Any remaining dignity was gone now.

Errol moved the plate closer to her face and said, "Eat up."

Christine didn't want to eat.

"W-Water," she gasped.

Errol moved the dish and replaced it with the bowl. Now Christine, such a refined and elegant professional lady, was forced to lap up the water like a dog. She knew that if she didn't, he would take the bowl away and she would remain thirsty. She dipped her head and poked out her tongue. It wasn't easy but Errol gave her plenty of time. After a while, he replaced the dish with the bowl, and Christine reluctantly took a lump of tuna fish between her teeth. It was difficult to swallow in this prone position, but she somehow got it down.

"Finish it up," Errol said.

Christine struggled to eat it. She hated tuna fish. After she had swallowed several pieces, she had tuna fish all over her face, and bits stuck between her teeth. Errol put the water bowl back, and she lapped up some more.

"Feel better?" Errol asked her.

Christine glared at him but said nothing.

"Okay, I gotta gag you again now," he said.

Christine's heart started to pound. She was only just getting used to being back in control of her tongue!

"No! Please! I promise I'll be quiet."

Errol smiled and stretched the length of rubber between his hands. "I believe you, Christine. But it's much more fun this way."

Christine let out of a whinny of despair as he jammed the rubber strip tightly into her mouth, forcing her tongue out just as before. When he secured it behind her head, she started to sob.

Errol watched her tears for a moment, and then said, "Okay, my little doggy bitch. We've got to get the blood circulating in your arms and legs. Off you go for a little walk around the yard."

Christine's shame and self loathing plummeted to new depths as she began to shuffle on her elbow and knees around the back yard. It was a slow and difficult process and very soon she was drooling again. She inched her way around until she was again back in front of him, but she kept her head down.

"Keep going around until I tell you to stop," Errol said.

Errol stood up and went back into the cabin. He wasn't worried about Christine trying to escape. All tied up like that, where the hell would she get to? He could give her an hour start and he'd still find her.

The guys were all sitting around with beers in their hands. Nate looked up and said, "Where's the hostage?"

Errol went to the fridge and got himself a beer. "She's getting some exercise."

"You untied her?"

Errol sat on the floor cross legged and took a pull on his beer. "Do I look stupid?"

Buddy, who had never liked Errol, said, "You want us to answer that?"

Errol stared at him for a long time but Buddy didn't blink either. Eventually

Errol looked back at Nate. "No I didn't untie her. And I don't intend to untie her--ever."

"She'll end up with circulation problems if you don't let her stretch her arms and legs," said Luke.

"She'll be alright," Errol said.

"Why did you have to truss her up like a turkey?" said Buddy. "Why didn't you just tie her to a chair, like Nate asked you to? And why did you strip her naked?"

Now Errol stared intently at the floor, and Nate nudged Buddy and shook his head. Buddy rolled his eyes and drank some more beer.

To change the subject, Luke said, "How long are we going to be holed up here?"

Nate said, "Buddy and me will go into town in the morning, check a few things out. If it looks good, we'll roll tomorrow night."

Errol, still looking at the floor, said, "Can I bring Christine with us?"

Nate looked at him for a moment and said, "Sure, Errol. You can bring her."

"Swell!" Errol necked the remainder of his beer and said, "I'll go check on her."

Out in the back yard, Christine was still scuffling around on her elbows and knees. Her face was red from the exertion, and her heavy, pink breasts swung back and forth with each lurch forward, the metal dog leash trailing back between them. Errol watched Christine's pretty feet, their soles pointing skyward, as she struggled along. This morning her feet had been clad in fashionable heels. Now they were redundant.

He picked up the leash and walked Christine around to the front of the cabin. She was drooling heavily and panting like a dog. When they got inside, Luke was alone on the couch, drinking.

"Where is everybody?" Errol said.

"Nate's in the bedroom. Buddy's sleeping in the car."

"Huh. Will you give me another hand with Christine?"

"Oh, give me a break, Errol," Luke said. "Just leave her on the floor."

"No," Errol said patiently. "She has to go up on the table, just like before."

"Jeez!" Luke put his beer down and went over.

Christine had never been so humiliated in her life as she had today, and it seemed to be never ending. She was a healthy, independent adult, and now here she was being manhandled up onto a table by two men she didn't even know! She closed her eyes as she felt their hands on her bare skin. Luke had her underneath her stomach and she could feel his breath on her buttocks.

"One, two, three!"

They got her up onto the chairs and then manipulated her onto the table. Luke drew a deep breath and picked up his beer. "Damn, she's heavy!"

Errol prodded Christine and she wearily lifted herself up onto her elbows and knees again. More of her tears flowed as she realized the cruel bastard was going to truss her up like before. She could only pray that he wouldn't put that disgusting vibrator back inside her. She didn't think she would be able to survive that ordeal again.

Errol climbed up onto the table and reattached the rubber straps encircling her middle to the ceiling hook. Then he set about securing her elbows and knees to the chair legs, pulling them out nice and wide, as before. Next, he connected the rubber band around her head to the vertical straps from the hook, pulling her head back and keeping it still. Now that she was immobile, he returned his attention to her big breasts, looping the rubber tubing around them in a figure of eight and then pulling them in real tight.

"Ngah!" Christine gargled around the gag.

The pain was immense!

Errol unclipped the dog chain and threw it into his bag. Luke was sitting on the couch, gazing at Christine's plump rear end. Her cunt lips were pink and ripe and inviting.

Errol looked at him. "You want to fuck her?"

Luke snapped out of his trance and said, "Nah."

"It's okay," Errol said. "I don't mind if you do."

Christine stared wide eyed at him in the mirror. She couldn't believe what she was hearing! The only man to have sex with her in the past sixteen years was her husband, Dominic! This was a nightmare turned worse! Where the hell were Nate and Buddy? They would stop him, surely!

"How about it, Christine?" Errol said. "Are you feeling horny? I saw how wet you were when I took the dildo out of you. I know you like it."

"Nnn!" Christine tried to shake her head, but couldn't.

"Huh. She doesn't look to keen. I don't think you're her type, Luke."

"Fuck you, Errol. You're the goddamn pervert."

"So they tell me," Errol said, fishing around in his bag again. He walked around in front of the mirror and held a black rubber sausage up in front of Christine's face. She tried to focus on it, couldn't figure out what it was, but guessed from its vulgar shape that it meant more bad news for her. Errol held it away and her eyes followed it. The black sausage was long and thin and had a tube attached to it with a black ball at the other end. Errol squeezed the ball and the sausage grew longer and thicker.

"See how it works?" he said.

Christine stared wide eyed as the sausage grew fatter and fatter with each pump of the black ball. Then he touched a release valve and it shrank before her eyes.

Dear God, surely he wasn't going to put that into her vagina?

Errol returned to Christine's rear. Her big round ass cheeks were spread wide and her cunt and puckered asshole were easily accessible. Nothing the unfortunate bank teller could do about it. He went back around the table and wiped his finger over Christine's protruding tongue until it was wet with her saliva. Then he went back around and began to work his finger into her anus.

Christine's eyes grew round with horror! When Errol had suggested that Luke fuck her, she had been bracing for the worst--but she hadn't been expecting this! Nobody touched her there! Not even Dominic!

Errol pushed his finger inside to the middle knuckle, and Christine let out an indignant grunt. He pushed it in all the way and she squealed. Then he pulled it back and then pushed it in and Christine groaned. After he had opened her sphincter enough, Errol placed the tip of the inflatable dildo against her orifice and worked it inside. As it disappeared inch by inch inside her rectum, Christine began to pant quickly. When it was fully inside her, all that could be seen outside was the tube and the ball. Errol started squeezing the ball, and very quickly, the dildo began to grow.

Oh, sweet Jesus! Christine's breathing rate increased rapidly in unison with the expanding dildo inside her. Within seconds she felt like she was going to burst! Behind her, Errol watched with fascination as Christine's anus dilated. He wondered how wide it could go. He kept on squeezing the ball. At the other end, Christine began to make some really strange howling noises. Errol stopped squeezing and estimated the size of her butthole with his thumb and forefinger. He reckoned it was now about two inches across. Damn, that had to hurt!

"That's got to hurt, Luke!" he laughed. "What do you say?"

Luke said, "I'm going outside for some air."

Errol watched him go and then pulled out his smartphone and started filming his tormented pet. She couldn't move, but her stomach was heaving around the constricting rubber bands, and she kept groaning in a deep, bestial way. That was appropriate, because the former bank teller was now nothing more than an animal. She even had a rubber tail!

He filmed her close up, starting with the rubber tail sticking out of her expanded asshole, following her tight rubber bonds, focused on her feet, her red painted toenails, and then up along her torso, her pulsing belly, the flab pulled in by the suspending rubber straps, and finally then around to her face. Her face deformed by the rubber tubes and the gag, her mouth gaping, and her eyes pulled out of shape, nothing like he remembered them that morning. Now those eyes were on him and full of rage, but there was nothing the poor dumb animal could do. She was helpless, useless, and she knew it.

It was getting dark outside and the beers were making him feel weary, so Errol put down his phone and curled up on the couch. His eyelids grew heavy but he resisted sleep long enough to keep on peeking at Christine, rubber bound and naked on all fours, her breath rasping through the gag, a constant trickle of spittle running down to the edge of the table and onto the floor. His pet.

"Errol! Wake up."

Nate was standing over him. Errol blinked. "What time is it?"

"It's morning. Me and Buddy are going to see what the news is. I want you awake and ready, just in case. Do you understand me?"

"Yeah! Jesus!" Errol swung his legs onto the floor and rubbed his eyes.

Christine was still on the table of course, staring at herself in the mirror.

"Luke's making coffee. Get some coffee," Nate said. "Let's go, Buddy."

Errol stood up and went over to Christine. Her spherical breasts had turned purple again. He looked at her face. She was still drooling and panting hard around her gag.

"Hi," he said. "Did you sleep well?"

Christine rolled her eyes toward him and then looked away. Was he expecting her to answer? She couldn't speak! She couldn't move! She couldn't do anything except drool! Of course she hadn't slept! She had gone way past pain to numbness. She was terrified that she may never be able to use her arms and legs again. She had spent the whole night, while they all slept, wondering where the police were. Had the bank made an appeal for her safety? Had Dominic been on TV? How were the rest of the bank staff taking her abduction? After making their statements to the police, they would all have gone home to their families. Something exciting to talk about. Christine got kidnapped! Wonder how the robbers are treating her? God, if only they knew!

Errol filled his squeeze bottle from the faucet and then proceeded to squirt it into Christine's open mouth. She gagged and coughed as usual, but he didn't stop until the bottle was empty.

"Better?" he asked, patting her on the head. Christine hacked and caught her breath. God she wanted to kill him.

Errol joined Luke in the kitchenette and they ate breakfast. Christine watched them in the mirror, salivating at the smell of bacon and toasted bread and coffee. She had forgotten how hungry she was. Then without warning, she wet herself.

Errol chuckled, "Christine, really! You could have waited until I took you outside."

Christine could have died from the shame!

Breakfast eaten, Errol returned to his toy pet. She really had been a good girl during the night. He was really beginning to like her. He was glad Nate said he could keep her. When they were safe from the law, he would start to train her properly. Teach her tricks. In time, she would forget that she had ever been a bank teller, or that she had even been married. She would come to accept that she would never walk upright on her own two feet again. Or wear any clothes. After weeks and months had gone by, she wouldn't even feel ashamed to be naked. She would spend her days looking up at the world.

Errol was woken from his daydream by the roar of a car engine, and the crunch of tires on gravel. Luke jumped up and opened the door and the room was filled with hot dust. Nate appeared in the doorway and yelled, "Errol! Luke! We have to go, right now!"

Luke grabbed his bag and ran out of the door. Errol said, "What about Christine?"

"Now, Errol! We don't have time for this!"

Errol leaned down and kissed Christine on the nose.

"This is such a damn shame," he said.

Nate grabbed Errol by the arm and pulled him out of the door. Christine heard the Buick revving up again, heard the crunching gravel, and then listened to the car's engine receding into the distance.

Her initial reaction was relief. Then jubilation. That sick bastard was out of her life! Then she looked at herself in the mirror. She looked at her twisted face, her purple breasts, and at the rubber tail sticking up out of her ass. She pulled on the rubber bonds, but they held firm. Okay. Think and breathe. Think and breathe.

Now instead of struggling, she tried to test the rubber knots by gently shifting her body weight from side to side, front to back. She listened to the groaning table and the squeaking rubber that wrapped her body. After a while she stopped. She looked at herself in the mirror for a while. Then she started to move again. Minutes passed. She didn't seem to be making any progress. Panic rose and she fought frantically against her indifferent bonds. Eventually she stopped and tried to catch her breath. It was useless.

She had no way to gauge the time, so she just watched herself in the mirror. Then she closed her eyes. Then she opened them again. Then she started to cry. She wondered if the Buick was coming back. Would Errol come in to free her and take her for a walk around the yard?

Finally, Christine did the only thing that was left for her to do. She waited. She watched the dust motes dancing in the light from the window. She watched the shadows move along the walls and floor. She thought of Dominic. She may have slept briefly but she wasn't sure. She listened.

At first she thought she was imagining the police siren. But then it grew louder. Christine's heart started to pound faster as the siren came nearer. But was it coming down the trail to the cabin, or were the cops just racing past? She listened as hard as she could. It was so difficult to tell. What was it called? The Doppler effect? It seemed to be getting louder but now it seemed to be going away. Oh, please don't go away! But wait, it was getting louder again. Definitely coming closer. Wasn't it? Was it?

Christine listened and waited some more. It was all she could do. The siren had stopped. Oh God, don't leave me here like this! But then she heard tires on the dirt road and she saw red and blue lights flashing in the window. Heard car doors opening.

Thank God!

There was no sound outside. Christine looked at herself in the mirror and her relief was suddenly tinged with apprehension. Yes, she wanted to be rescued, but to be seen like this? She looked at her face, not hers at all really, but a rubber bound mask, her mouth gaping, tongue poking, eyes misshapen beyond recognition, hair matted and sticking out at all angles. She turned her eyes down to her round, purple breasts, her long nipples forced into erection. She looked back up at the rubber tail sticking up from her rear. Errol had achieved what he wanted. She looked like an animal! A freak!

A loud bang startled her and the door flew open. Then a young state trooper appeared in the doorway, legs apart, arms braced, pistol pointing at her. He blinked in bewilderment at what he was looking at, then he entered the room cautiously, walking around the table. Now a second trooper came in, weapon drawn. He was older, and he too stopped for a second and did a double take at Christine. Then he joined the first trooper as they secured the bedroom.

"All clear!"

"Back yard is clear. There's nobody here--"

Two more troopers, a black man and a Hispanic woman. Now the first two returned from the bedroom and they all looked at Christine with astonishment.

"What in God's name?" the female trooper said.

"I think we've found our hostage," said her partner.

Christine closed her eyes and felt her cheeks burn.

THE END