Ruben Ch. 02

Story Info
Slow progress in study and relationship.
2.8k words
4.7
5.1k
10
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/23/2023
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,217 Followers

I woke up at 6 am with a hard object poking my behind. I turned around and saw that Ruben was still asleep. Naked. His soft snoring seemed uninterrupted. His prick was tumescent and hard. It was his morning wood. Was it a common morning wood? Was he thinking about me? about us??...

I went to the bathroom to pee, shave and prepare myself for another weekend day of teaching math. Deep down I was anxious to see how Ruben would treat me from now on. I anticipated a change in the way we'd behave with each other, but I wasn't sure of the direction Ruben would choose.

I waited patiently for Ruben to wake up. His eyes opened up at 7:30 and his body stretched, kicking the blanket aside. His magnificent body was now fully exposed. His pole was saluting the sky. He saw me ogling his long tool and chortled, "Sorry mate, I need to pee. My cock has a duty to remind me to go to the bathroom every morning."

I smiled at him, "You do not have to apologize. Your cock is beautiful, whether it's soft or hard..."

Ruben looked me in the eye, "Nathan, I'll be in the bathroom for half an hour. I urgently need to pee and then have a long hot shower. When I am done, we'll have breakfast. It doesn't matter to me where we eat. The closest place is Denny's, a block away. When we are done eating, we'll have a talk about yesterday and our future relationship, followed by several hours of math."

...

We went to Denny's. It was packed. I thought that we'd have to wait a long time, but the manager recognized Ruben and let us in within 5 minutes. I was very hungry, so I ordered 2 over-easy eggs, a toast and orange juice. Ruben took his usual - Three eggs, lots of bacon, hash browns and 2 pancakes with coffee. During breakfast we hardly talked. He was concentrating on his food, while I was alternating between eating and gazing at him, wondering how he could eat such large portion.

Then we returned home.

We sat on the sofa and Ruben looked at me, "Nathan, my priority is passing the f... exams, but fun on the side is not a bad idea. What do you think?"

"I am committed to help you with math and chemistry. However, I realized that spending time with you can be more than that. I never thought that being with another man would feel like that, but I love what we had so far..."

"I liked it too, but you need to understand that we are not exclusive. I am not gay. I am bisexual. Right now I do not have a girlfriend, but who knows what tomorrow brings. Can you live with that?"

I hesitated, "Ruben, I didn't ask you for anything to be with me and I do not ask you now, except that you you be honest. So if you are tired of me, decide that you want to go out with a girl, or you find out that you have STD, let me know as soon as possible. If any of these happen, we'll talk about them as adults, knowing full well that your final exams are priority one for both of us."

He smiled, "You are a good boy. Now let's go back to math until we get tired and then relax together."

We worked on analyzing relationships using graphs and tables. The beginning was tough for Ruben, but once he understood the concept, everything became easier and his initial frustration changed quickly to a smiley face. Two hours later he glanced at me and blurted, "That was a good session, but we should stop here. I am going to rest in bed. You can join me if you want."

I didn't have to think much. His offer was very tempting... I winked at him.

He undressed slowly, looking me in the eye the whole time. His arms muscles were awesome! He took off his shirt to reveal the hairy chest and then removed his shorts. The cock was no longer soft. It started moving upward, gaining volume... Ruben was clearly aroused!

He stared down at his rising pecker and then lifted his eyes toward me. I didn't need another hint. I kneeled down in front of him, grabbed his magnificent tool with both hands, unwrapped the foreskin and exposed the half erect penis. the musky odor hit me. I found it highly erotic.

I caressed the spongy head with my right and gently massaged the shaft with my left. The tool responded by engorging further. My lips kissed the soft head and then began enveloping it, gradually letting more of it in. I felt it continue to grow inside my mouth. I was still afraid to choke by the massive thing, but I wanted to take as much of it as I could. Ruben was patient with me and stayed still as I was doing it all by myself. After several short gagging episodes and saliva dripping, I managed to get 3/4 of it inside. I looked at Ruben's handsome face and started bobbing on his now fully erect cock. I did it for few minutes as Ruben's hand caressed my hair.

His breathing accelerated slowly and his palm on my head felt heavier. I knew that he was getting close. He whispered, "I am about to cum soon. Better be ready!" I've tasted his spunk the day before and knew that it wouldn't be a big deal, but I've never had a man ejaculating in my mouth, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I increased the in and out movements, hoping for the best...

Seconds later I heard a loud groan and his hand held the back of my neck. His cock jolted inside my mouth ejecting a big jet of oily juice into the back of my throat. I began to gag when the second jet hit my palate. Ruben's hand prevented me from backing off. I held my breath and tried my best to swallow his seed. It wasn't easy to do it with his giant organ in the way. Luckily for me, after the fifth jet the next ones were less forceful and went directly into my esophagus. I was able to swallow most of the junk with only few drops spilling from the sides of my mouth.

I kept him in my mouth, feeling it starting to shrink and licked the last remaining drops.

Ruben gave me a loving look, "You are a good boy, Nathan. For a first timer you did a great job! Did you suffer too much?"

I grinned at him, "No. I wasn't sure what to do. I was surprised by the power and amount of your seed, but it wasn't bad. I think that next time I'll do it better."

"Nathan, let's rest a little before resume our study again."

We entered the bed facing each other. I blushed and kissed his nipple. He turned on his back and closed his eyes. My lips moved from his chest to his abs and continued down, finding his soft prick leaning to the side. I inserted it between my lips and a moment later all of it was buried in my mouth. It still had very little taste of his goo. I licked it clean and gingerly sucked on the soft penis. It felt very nice. I still remembered Ruben telling me that a cock was an adult pacifier. I liked the soft feeling of his member in my mouth and kept it there. I fell asleep with it between my lips...

...

Ruben was riding a powerful Harley Davidson. I was sitting behind him holding his waist. At 100 miles per hour the wind almost blew me off. He shouted back at me, "Hug my body, cause I am accelerating even faster." I hugged his naked tummy and leaned my head on his shapely back. The speed increased and my hands began sliding down on his slippery abs. As they reached Ruben's navel, his hard cock stopped my palms from slipping further. I whispered in his ear, "Big guy, your cock saved me. It deserves a reward." Then I lowered both my hands and grabbed the upward staring monster. "Ruben, slow down a bit and I'll give you a treat!". Gradually the motorcycle slowed until it stabilized again on 100. I bobbed both my palms on the stiff shaft, making him moan. All of a sudden he halted the hog in a nearby empty rest stop. We put a blanket on the grass and he started French kissing me. He said, "I wanted you from the first time I met you. The teaching assignment was just an excuse to talk to you. You will be my sub-boy and I'll be your Dom-daddy. I'll use your body anyway I feel like. Right now I have an undeniable urge to fuck you. Do you understand me?" I saw his naked godly body in front of me with his pecker pointing to the sky. He was looking at me with love in his eyes and I couldn't resist him, "Yes master. I'll be your sub..." "Good boy, now go down and suck my big cock with your pouty lips!" I went down on my knees, put it in my mouth and started sucking...

...

"Hey, Nathan, take it easy. You woke me up!"

Ruben's soft tool, that rested in my mouth since I fell asleep, began growing. Likely as a result of me sucking it while dreaming. "Sorry Ruben, I was dreaming about us..."

His large palm landed on my head, "That's OK. Go ahead if you want to, but be careful with your teeth."

I kept him between my lips for a couple of minutes and then removed my mouth, "Ruben, you feel good in my mouth, but we need to go back to our study. We can resume our play later."

He smiled at me, "Yes teach, I guess you are right."

This time we worked on geometry. I began with simple concepts, leading him from a straight line to crossing lines, angles, triangles and squares. Again, once Ruben understood the concept, the progress was fast. We stopped when he complained that he became hungry. I looked at my watch. It was 4 pm. No wonder he was hungry, we didn't have lunch! We went to an open Chinese restaurant a block away and shared 3 portions that included orange chicken, beef broccoli and garlic shrimps. Need I mention that I had about 1/4 of the food, while he finished everything else?...

We checked our fortune cookies. Ruben's said, 'You'll succeed beyond your expectations.' He chuckled, "I do not believe in fortune cookies predictions, because they are always too optimistic, but I'll take it if it's right this time."

Mine stated, 'Your dream wish will be accomplished.' Ruben was curious to know what did the cookie prognosticated for me. I showed him the tiny paper and he laughed loud, "I hope that your last dream was a pleasant one!" I smiled, but did not mention the subject of my dream from 1/2 an hour earlier...

We returned to our room with our stomach full. We couldn't concentrate on another session of math.

...

Ruben put on short pants and a tee shirt and announced, "Usually in the afternoon I do some exercise to stay in shape. I'll run for 30 minutes in the neighborhood and then come back. In the meantime take advantage of the TV."

I watched an episode of Seinfeld. Ruben showed up exactly when the chapter was over. He was sweaty and immediately removed all his clothes. His skin glistened and his heavenly body looked as attractive as ever.

"I am going to take a shower. What do YOU want to do now?"

"I can help you soap your back..."

"That will be nice, but you better get naked too, otherwise you'll get wet."

I never took a shower with somebody else. I hoped for a good experience.

Ruben stood in the empty tub with the water pouring over his head and shoulders. I was behind him, appreciating again the big difference in height and body habitus between us.

We did not have a sponge or loofa. I used soap on my bare hands to rub his wide back. He moaned and leaned forward on the wall, enjoying the soapy back massage. "It feels wonderful. Please continue down and do it all the way to my ankles."

It was a great opportunity to touch and feel his bulging ass cheeks. They were pure muscles! When I reached his crack he spread his legs and my hand slipped forward. I grabbed his huge sac and smirked, "So sorry. For a moment I thought that I was touching an unidentified mass. I couldn't rule out a tumor until I squeezed it lightly..."

He chortled, "Nathan, you are a naughty boy. But I like you. After you are done with my back side, you'll do the front as well. And then you can play with my genitals without the need to apologize for 'an accident'. Sounds reasonable?"

"Yes sir!"

I finished the backside and he turned toward me with a little smile. I soaped his chest, tummy and legs in a record speed and moved to his package. I cleaned the hairy dark sac very gently, feeling lovingly each testicle separately. As I was doing it, his tool gradually changed it's angle. I didn't want to break the erotic atmosphere, but deep down I laughed, thinking that the changing angle of his dong could have served well to learn about angles in geometry...

I looked up and noticed that Ruben's eyes were closed. I felt his major artery in his dick and the heart rate was speeding up. I continued my hand job, going up and down on his enormous prick until it was directed toward my face.

"Ruben, I feel responsible for your predicament. Do you want me to suck you off?"

He glanced at my body for several seconds before answering, "I prefer to do it differently. I'll sit on the edge of the tub with my legs slightly spread open. You will sit on my lap with your legs crossed. I want you to ride me with my cock moving in and out between your thighs and your hand playing with your dick!"

He relaxed on the ledge and I sat on his groin. I put extra soap between my wet thighs and began riding him slowly. Ruben's legs pushed my thighs tighter together, making better friction between his tool and my quadriceps. Initially it was simply pleasant. But the more vigorous the movements became, especially when his pelvis began countering my maneuvers, his hard tool rubbed my penis and it started rising too. I closed my eyes and began masturbating. All of a sudden I remembered my dream and Ruben telling me that he wanted to fuck me... We were now in the middle of a 'pretend fucking'! This thought took me over the edge and my penis erupted. Each jet I ejaculated caused my thigh muscles to squeeze further, leading Ruben to his own orgasm. His large hands kept my body in place when he was cumming. His first jet was very powerful and hit my chin. The second was aimed at my collar bone and the last 3 met my chest. He continued holding me tight until his now dripping spunk met mine on my lower tummy. Ruben collected some of the mixed goo on 2 fingers and placed them in front of my face. Yes, I understood what he wanted and I had no objection. My lips spread apart and I let the fingers penetrate deep into my mouth. I licked the whitish oily stuff and swallowed it. I whispered, "Yummy!". Ruben grinned happily.

We came out of the bathroom covered with our towels.

Ruben still had his happy smile on his face, "Nathan, I am tired both mentally and physically. I think it's time to go home. We'll meet again in an afternoon of your choice. One question, what do you think about my progress in math so far and... about us?"

"Ruben, I think that you are doing very well in math, considering that it was only the first weekend of studying. I also like you as a person. You made me do things that I never thought I was capable of doing... and enjoy doing them!..."

He stared at me, "As I told you before, both of us can benefit from our connection. While you'll get paid for helping me pass the exams, I expect our intimate relationship will proceed into even brighter future."

"I trust you. I know what you are trying to say and I think I am ready, but please, take it slow. I am still virgin..."

ragal2
ragal2
1,217 Followers