Ruben Ch. 04

Story Info
Together in a party.
2.7k words
4.72
4.6k
5
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/23/2023
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,191 Followers

Sunday morning I woke early feeling great. I wondered if this was what people called 'The next morning afterglow'? My anus, that on the evening before was thoroughly stretched, felt normal again and I was happy. It was too early to wake Ruben. I made coffee and sipped it slowly, trying to guess what's next.

My thoughts were interrupted by a vibration of Ruben's phone. It woke him and he blurted, "Yes?" I couldn't hear everything that was said on the other side, but it sounded as if somebody invited him to a party. Ruben stared at me and then said on the phone, "Does it matter who I bring?" The guy on the other line was laughing and mumbling. I didn't understand the whole discussion, but at the end Ruben said, "OK, I'll be there with a friend." Then he hung up the phone.

"Ruben, is everything OK?"

"Yes. The top 10 college football prospects decided to have a private party next Saturday evening. Each one is encouraged to bring somebody - Wife, friend, relative, etc. I thought that after our study time, you might want to join, but remember that in these parties people are frequently unruly, especially after drinking too much."

I gazed at him, "If I was invited by myself, I probably wouldn't go, but if you're there too - Sure..."

He laughed, "You don't know these people, but if you are interested, be my guest."

The upcoming week was uneventful and went as expected - I spared 2 afternoons to teach Ruben more advanced geometry as well as basic chemistry, before enjoying his masterful use of my body.

He allowed me to make love to his huge 'pacifier' twice. The feeling of his soft cock growing inside my mouth until it became huge and rock hard was difficult to describe. I was the one who controlled the rate of its rise and engorgement! I also got hooked on it's taste. The ultimate pleasure was to have him cum down my throat, knowing that it made HIM very happy!

One evening he wanted my backside again. Knowing full well that Ruben would do it carefully, I was much less anxious, comparing to the first time. In fact the second time the penetration was faster, smoother and except for minimal pain when it popped in, it was pleasurable beyond description! He was pounding me powerfully, gradually accelerating like an 18 wheeler on a mission. Each time his massive cock pushed deep inside my ass, I felt my whole body shuddering. Eventually he came in my bowels with his stiff pole jerking and spewing its juices. I felt the deep explosion all the way to my neck!

Afterwards he turned sideways and relaxed. I went to the bathroom to clean up and emptied my bowels. I thought of taking a shower and then return to the room, but I changed my mind. I opened the bathroom door and persuaded Ruben to join me. He stood under the pouring water, while I soaped his back and then his front. I left my favorite toy for last. In my mind his pecker needed to be not just clean, but unblemished... immaculate... super clean! So I soaped it thoroughly from all angles and then enveloped it with my mouth, licking it nicely.

Ruben stood still, glancing at me with a smile, as I was slaving on his jewels. When I was done, he lifted my chin, kissed my lips very softly and whispered in my ear, "Nathan, I have had several boys before, but you are the best horny bitch of them all!" I blushed. The way he said it sounded like the best compliment ever!

Friday evening Ruben called to let me know, that on Saturday we'd study in the morning, then have lunch, siesta break and another hour of math before driving to the party.

The tutoring on Saturday was fraught with all kind of distractions. Too much noise in the hall, Ruben getting multiple phone calls instructing him how to get to the place, once we were there how to avoid a guy he hated for years, bring additional alcoholic drinks... Ruben also mentioned that he contacted his buddy, Jordan, who was supposed to bring somebody, who I'd find common subjects to talk about during the party. It was nice to find out that while it was HIS party, Ruben was thinking of me!

I was happy when the clock showed 5:30 pm and it was time to dress up.

...

On the way Ruben informed me that the event would take place at the mansion of the athlete who was likely to get drafted as number 1. The big house had dozens of rooms, 10 bathrooms, 2 large jacuzzis, wet sauna, an indoor swimming pool, tennis court and many other amenities.

We arrived slightly after 6:30 pm and few people were already there. I was introduced to our host, Foster, who was the quarterback on a team from LA. I couldn't remember if it was USC or UCLA. As Foster shook my hand I saw a minor smirk on his rugged face, but he said nothing.

I let Ruben talk to his friends, while I moved to a side table. On it was a large bowl of some kind of cocktail. I tried it. It tasted nice and sweet. I poured myself a big glass and started sipping it.

Then Ruben approached me, accompanied by a big black guy and a smaller Latino guy. "Nathan, this is Jordan, one of the best footballers I've ever seen. He brought Diego with him. Why don't you befriend Diego, while we athletes discuss football before the fun begins."

Diego grinned at me, "Nathan, have you ever been to one of these parties before?"

"Not really. Actually, I have no idea what to expect. Ruben hinted that frequently people lose control..."

He chuckled, "Trust me my friend, in these wild parties everything goes! If you are interested, there is a lot of alcohol and even drugs. You've probably noticed that this place is far away from other properties. It means that nobody on the outside knows what is going on and the noise does not bother anybody."

He looked at my empty glass, "I see that you began drinking. It tastes good and sweet, but it has a lot of alcohol and perhaps other stuff too, so take it into account! By the way, can I be frank with you?"

My head started feeling lighter. Was it the cocktail effect already?...

"Of course you can."

As he was sipping slowly from his glass, he looked me in the eye, "I assume that Ruben brought you here for the same reason that Jordan asked me to join him."

"What are you trying to say?"

Nathan, let me guess. Are you and Ruben involved sexually?"

I blushed profusely, "Why do you ask?"

"Don't be shy. It's OK. I do the same with Jordan. You'll be surprised how many footballers and other athletes are gay or bisexual. In 2 hours many of the people around here will be involved in one sexual activity or another. If you peek at the many rooms in this large house, you'll encounter gay activities, threesomes, orgies and what not..."

My head began 'floating', "I didn't know that."

"Look, take it easy with the cocktail. My impression is that you are not used to alcoholic drinks, especially like this one!"

I mumbled, "Good advice..."

We moved to another table, that had on multiple plates filled with all kinds of foods - meats, fish, fruits, snacks. We tasted several tasty snacks and finished with more of the cocktail.

Then we moved back to where most of the athletes were. The noise was deafening. They joked, argued, shouted and laughed. The large bowl of cocktail in front of them was almost empty.

Diego pulled my sleeve, "It's fu...ing loud here. Let's go to the sauna. It's a quiet place."

"But I didn't bring a swimsuit."

"That's not a problem. There are many towels ready, so you can cover yourself with one of those."

"OK."

Diego went and whispered to Jordan that we'd be in the sauna. I followed Diego, feeling somewhat unstable on my legs, but for some reason also very relaxed. Soon enough we were there. It was a hidden room, that people who didn't know about it wouldn't guess it's existence. Diego showed me where to put my clothes and find the towels. I entered the sauna room with a large towel around my waist. We leaned on the wall side by side, enjoying the hot vapors.

Diego turned to me, "So how is it to spend time with Ruben?"

"I like him a lot. I tutor him in math and we spend quality time together too."

"Do you like to have sex with him?"

In a normal situation I would never talk about the subject and just go away, but my tongue had a mind of it's own, "Ruben is a kind person. His body is perfect. Sex with him is very pleasing."

"Yeh, I feel the same way about Jordan. I know that he likes me and I try my best to satisfy all his needs. I blow him and beg him to fuck me a lot. He is very strong and his cock is the best I've ever tried. I realized that I was gay long time ago, but I started doing something about it only 3 years ago, when I was 19. Not all my partners were nice or fun during sex, but Jordan is the best. When he is aroused, he exposes my dick and even plays with it sometimes."

Diego opened the towel to show his modest 5" prick, that was half erect. "Can I see yours too?"

I was happy. My relations with Ruben were on the upswing and Diego was a good friend. I let my towel fall on the floor and my 5 and a half inches circumcised John appeared too. It also seemed partly hard. Was it the cocktail effect as well?...

"Nathan, your tool looks cute. Do you mind if I touch it?"

Diego was such a good friend, so I grinned and said, "Yes. Go ahead."

He placed his palm on my organ and caressed it gently. It stiffened to it's maximal capacity in no time. A feeling of warmth and... arousal made me quiver.

"Nathan, if you want, you can play with mine too."

"OK." My hand touched the soft foreskin and he moaned, "I am very horny. I think it's the cocktail. Do you also feel it?"

"Yes, I do."

He looked at me and whispered, "We can help each other with a hand job or even 69..."

My mind was foggy and it had nothing to do with the sauna's vapors, "Let's try a double hand job."

We sat facing each other and our hands began bobbing the other one's dick. All of a sudden the door opened. Jordan and Ruben entered. They were naked with towels on their shoulders.

They were smiling and staring on us.

Jordan chuckled, "Boys, you shouuuld have waited for us. Well, now that weee are heeere, the real fuuun wiiill begin."

My head was slightly spinning, but it was obvious that the 2 athletes were under the influence as well.

Jordan stared at Diego, "Who's coooming to paaapa?"

Diego looked at me, "Nathan, if you want to try a different cock, that is your chance. We can switch if our daddies agree..."

I gazed at Ruben. He didn't answer, but he signaled to me to go ahead. The cocktail had such an effect, that it didn't even occur to me to hesitate. I wobbled toward Jordan and with the corner of my I saw Diego walk in Ruben's direction.

Jordan was sitting on the upper shelf. I kneeled in front of him on the lower shelf. He was a big black man with bulging muscles and pleasant face. I watched his black cock. It was the first ever black prick I've seen. It was uncircumcised, large like Ruben's and slightly longer, hanging down like a mature fruit on a tree. The whole genital area was hairless.

He grinned at me and spread his thighs apart, giving me a better access to his treasure. My palm was moving almost reflexively to his shaft, sensing it's outside softness. As my hand began slowly massaging it, the dark head began to peek from inside the foreskin cover, followed by the shaft. He leaned backwards and closed his eyes. I put both my hands to work on his engorging black monster. It grew fast between my hands. Two minutes later this awesome 9" member was pointing to the ceiling. A drop of precum popped up. It was pretty, shiny and... tempting. I lowered my face and licked it. It had a mild taste. When my tongue touched the surface, the pecker jolted upward, hitting my chin lightly. The cock looked absolutely perfect. It was long, thick, smooth, completely out of it's original cover and waiting to be played with...

"Sir, may I suck it for you?"

Jordan opened his eyes, stared at me for a long moment and then nodded his head 'yes'.

I glanced sideways and saw Diego's mouth working on Ruben. I bent on Jordan's magnificent cock and took the head between my lips. My tongue licked the spongy head, while my lips cautiously milked it. It smelled and tasted good! I was on a mission to take as much of him as I could. I was deepthroating him, taking in about 80% of him before it reached the back of my pharynx. I tried to advance further by gagging and coughing, but I couldn't take more of him in. Once I felt that the organ was deep enough, I began bobbing on it at a gradually increasing pace, sucking on it each time I was pulling out.

Initially Jordan sat quietly, letting me do my thing, but when his cock was fully erect, his loud groans were easily heard. He placed both his hands behind my neck, not allowing me back from his pecker. At one point he started countering my movements, fucking my face. I stopped moving my head and concentrated on sucking him hard. He accelerated further and I knew that it won't take much longer. I prepared to swallow his load. He came without a warning. A powerful jet hit my upper palate, almost choking me. I was able to recover a millisecond before the second jet followed. I was more ready and swallowed it immediately, while I continued milking his juices. He was growling like a wounded bear and his goo kept coming. It felt like I was drinking a gallon of his spunk before only minor dribble was leaking inside my mouth.

The final drops landed on my tongue, letting me feel the taste. It was different than Ruben's. It was less oily and slightly more bitter. But not bad at all. If I had to compare the 2 seeds to 2 beers, I'd say that Jordan's was more diluted and had higher quantity of hops...

When Jordan's organ began to deflate, I gave it one last kiss and let it slip from my mouth. I stared at his face. His eyes were shut and his face was smiley, "Thank you mate. You were very good. I am sure that Ruben enjoy being with you."

I stared at Ruben and caught the moment he was cumming in Diego's mouth. He whimpered, pulling on Diego's head for awhile, until he was done.

Then Diego and I sat near our lovers, relaxing in the warm vapors.

Short time later an athlete with 2 young ladies entered the sauna. Ruben and Jordan said hi to this guy and hinted to Diego and me to leave the sauna to them. We took showers and dressed up. It was around 11 pm. Ruben looked at me, "Iiis it time to gooo home?"

I chortled, "Yes, but weee are not going in your car. Weee are too drunk. Let's take an Uber."

Less than an hour later we were back at the hotel. I didn't bother undressing. I put my head on the nearest pillow and fell asleep like a log.

I woke up at 8 am with a major headache. I didn't see Ruben. Where did he go? As I was trying my best to stand on my shaky legs and go to the bathroom looking for a Tylenol, I saw Ruben sleeping on the floor with a smile on his face...

ragal2
ragal2
1,191 Followers