Ruby

Story Info
5,994 words. Younger student seduces. Older teacher pervs.
6.1k words
4.18
20.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- well that was fun.

- love these mid-day recitals. gives us the whole rest of the day freeeeeee!

- ...to do things like sunbathe by the pool all afternoon!

- right?! I'm going upstairs to change.

Ruby takes off inside.

Ruby's mum Clare has invited me over to spend the afternoon swimming and sunbathing, and then for a bbq in the evening. We carry Ruby's recital dress and related "stuff" inside and make our way back to the family room and the patio door.

- Andy I told you we're pretty much nudists when we're at home. I'm gettin' naked. if you feel comfortable you can join me.

- in. I rarely pass up an opportunity to get naked in the sun! but. are you cool with The Rube seeing me naked?

- yeah. she's used to nudity. been doing it since she was a kid. been there... although, I notice she's been crushing on you lately - you handling it ok?

- yeah. at least I think so. she does delight in pushing buttons. but then again, she gets that from you, eh Clare?!

- oy! watch it mister. I am a perfect angel.

- pfft! but seriously, do we need to talk about Ruby again? 'bout her craziness?

- nah. Ruby's good. pretty mature for her age.

- agreed. just let me know if you ever have concerns. ok?

- oh you know it. I don't hold back. especially when it comes to my kids.

Ruby comes back downstairs wearing a shiny, metallic blue bikini.

- hey are you guys getting naked?! ooo me too.

- no you're not young lady.

- what do you mean?! why can't I?

- you're not old enough. and we've got company.

- but, we're at home. I can do whatever I want in my own home. and Andy's not company, he's - well - he's Andy. and yes I am old enough.

- correction: my home. my rules.

- double standard mom. I call bullshit!

- language, daughter-mine.

- I'm doin' it anyway. whatcha gonna do about it?!

Her mum stares daggers at Ruby for a few seconds, apparently restraining her on-the-verge temper. Then with a big sigh she looks at both of us and her expression shows her efforts but also a bit of a(n) (hopefully at least partly tongue-in-cheek) "fuck you!" as she says:

- you know what?!: I've been the dutiful mother. ALL DAY. I got you up. I took you to your recital. I brought you home. I am officially off-duty. I'm tired of being the parent... I am going to get naked, get a glass of wine and I'm going to sit here in my favourite chair and read my book.

- c'mere Andy, I have a plan.

- no way Rubes. I'm not getting in the middle of a family feud!

Ruby drags me over to the chaise lounges closer to the pool while her mom, now naked, installs herself in her chair on the patio by the back door.

- here. let's undress each other. it'll be soooooo much fun! come on, I'm going first.

- dude. seriously. is it so important to you to "go along with the crowd?"

- hey! this is not "going along with the crowd." I'm out here naked all the time. it's only because you're here that mum's getting all twisted. but you're getting naked too - so what's the big frikkin' deal?!?!

- you're already wearing a barely-there bikini so what's so important about getting sun on the, what?, 3 whole square inches of skin it covers?

- that argument goes both ways mister: I'm already mostly naked so what's the big deal about uncovering these last 3 square inches?!

- *sigh*

Ruby giggles as she stands me in front of her, with my back to her mom, and reaches for my shirt.

- here, lift up your arms.

- I can't believe I'm letting you rope me into this.

- ok so this is how this is going to go: mom is always telling me that I should get my education from wherever I go and whatever I do. so I'm going to do a little exploring and self-education. today's subject: the human body.

- again, where do you come up with these crazy ideas?! your mom is going to kill you. both of us...

- oh and you have to promise when it's your turn to undress me you have to match whatever I do ok?!

- we'll see.

Ruby tries to take off my shirt but she's not tall enough to get it all the way over my head. After I take it the rest of the way off Ruby starts checking me out, running her fingers through my chest hair.

- wow I've never seen such a hairy chest up close. cool! are your nipples sensitive?

- ow. yes! ow. no pinching!!

- oh stop whining. hmm could do a bit of work on the old six-pack I see.

- hey! exploring is one thing; I'll take a pass on the running commentary and judgement...

Suddenly Ruby changes gears. She takes a step closer to me so we are only about 6 inches apart and she proceeds to slowly move her hands all around my body, from shoulders down to hands then up my neck and - quite sensually, with super-slow, feather-light touches using only the pads of her fingers - all over my face, neck and scalp. Holy crap she's too young to know about the whole Zen thing: where did she learn this?

And I'm a total puddle - entranced - feeling amazing.

After several minutes of this she suddenly grabs my pants and undies and in one go whips them down to my feet. I'm never prepared for the shenanigans Ruby pulls but this is a whole new level of crazy. I feel extremely self-conscious - especially as my cock is half-erect. Ruby looks at it with wrapt attention and curiosity.

- wwwowwww look at this!

Ruby says, taking a hold of it. Within seconds my cock is fully erect. I'm starting to twig that this was the real object of the whole "strip-me strip-you" game. Yeah, I know, real quick study...

Ruby lets go of my cock and resumes her stroking/caressing down my legs all the way to my feet. Again: where is she getting this from? it's so perfectly lovely - as well as incredibly arousing. I almost die when she moves in closer to reach around behind me and cups/caresses my ass. And again when her fingers unabashedly explore my crack, one hand pulling on a cheek.

This of course has brought her face to within an inch of my cock, and she leans in slightly to take a whiff. She sits back on her haunches a bit, and moves her hands back around to the front, suddenly pretending to see my cock for the first time.

- well, what have we here?

Ruby says, looking up at me with that twinkle again,

- why is it hard?!

- what can I say. I'm a healthy red-blooded male of the species with a beautiful naked woman over there and a beautiful teenager here in front of me in a barely-there bikini while stripping me naked!! Go figure.

Without warning Ruby leans in close and kind of nuzzles my cock, rubbing her face around it. She gives the head a quick lick!

- what the actual fuck Ruby!! you can't be doing that shit. nudity is one thing but this is crossing the line.

- I repeat: mom says I should always be open-minded and try things; explore; experiment with things.

- yeah but your mom...

- ...is in her own little world over there and is not paying us any attention. just go with me here, k?!

- *sigh*

This is insane! All of a sudden I'm standing here in their backyard getting an "experimental" blowjob from my 18 year old student who seems to be totally enjoying herself, while her mom is sitting with a glass of wine in her hand reading a book about 20 feet away. I'd be lying if Ruby's attention to my cock was not pleasurable. She stops sucking long enough to inspect my balls, giving them a thankfully gentle squeeze. Then my cock is back in her mouth. Damn this feels good! Totally wrong but good. Ruby tries to take it deeper causing herself to gag.

- *cough* hmm. need to figure out this gag-reflex thing. hold on!

- you are one crazy chick! look. slow down. seriously. if you go too fast you'll only tense up and hurt yourself. it's not a race.

- yeah, I know. but I do want to figure out the throat thing.

- am I stopping you?!

...I say, gently teasing. Ruby gives me a sort of half-smile that succeeds in being both warm and naughty, as she leans in to my cock again, this time opening her lips and giving the head a slobbery kiss. Wow this young woman is unbelievable.

After a minute of this my legs are feeling a little unsteady:

- hey Rube, let's go over here, k?

I manoeuvre her over to a chaise and sit down on the edge with my legs spread, allowing Ruby to settle herself between them. I put a towel on the ground for her to kneel on. Ruby goes right back to work on my cock, wrapping her lips around it and then taking it deeper into her delightfully wet mouth. She starts a purposeful rhythm bobbing up and down my cock while she fondles my balls with both hands. I can only moan, trying to stay as quiet as possible, and mutter semi-coherent encouragement to her.

After about 5 minutes of this unbelievable treatment I can sense the beginning of the end, as it were. And I don't want to cum so I try to distract Ruby.

- hey wasn't this supposed to be about you getting naked?! wasn't that your, um, mission? quest? here, stand up...

She pops my cock out of her mouth, seemingly reluctantly:

- yeah, ok. I guess I'm done my turn. although I think I'm not done with this yet. And you, you don't forget your promise!

...She says to me with a stern eye. I take her head in both hands and gently pull, forcing her to bend over until her face is right in front of mine, meet her with as serious a gaze as I can muster, and say,

- oh I always keep my promises. not that I actually promised you in so many words...

She stands up, broadens her stance and, holding out her arms with a faux-flourish:

- have at it, old man!

And I did. Since the initial shock of all this craziness wore off I have been considering how to respond to her unambiguous provocations. She is obviously enjoying pushing my buttons and testing limits so I decided to push her buttons too. Do a little limit-testing of my own. I stay seated for the moment and widen my legs before pulling Ruby closer into me so her legs are up against my crotch and my face is buried in her lovely little belly. I take a long sniff and purse my lips, just to feel and taste her. A perfect moment of lust and a sparkling anticipation.

My hands begin a super soft caressing of Ruby's back, from her shoulders down to her feet. On the way back up her legs my hands come to rest on her taut little bum. So firm and wonderful in my hands I can't help but caress and gently squeeze it. Whew! I need to slow my brain down.

I move Ruby back a bit so I can stand up, taking a minute to simply drink in her beauty: such lively bright eyes; the soft, smooth perfection of her tanned skin; her wavy, dirty-blond hair blowing around us in the wind; lovely face; her flat little belly; taut, muscular legs; and the electric blue of her tiny bikini spotlighting her breasts and pussy, the faint outline of labia just noticeable. Ruby observes me with a wry, bemused smile, not quite reacting to my attentions - yet.

I step forward again so our bodies are brushing against each other, take her face gently in my hands and begin to plant feather kisses all over her face: forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, lips, chin. I'm not sure if she'll be into kissing - actually making out - with me, so as I kiss her face I plant a couple on her lips and linger a bit in the hopes of Ruby giving me a sign. She angles her head up towards me ever so slightly, which I take as a sign of pleasure, of permission to continue so I firmly but gently plant my lips on hers and hold them there, without moving. I am so horny by this point but I take a deep breath to try to calm down a bit before moving my hands behind her to untie the strings on her bikini top.

I can feel Ruby tense a little as she realises what I am doing behind her back. Pulling back from my kiss and exhaling deeply, she looks into my eyes, expressing an alluring mix of excitement, fear, anticipation and self-aware cheekiness.

Having undone her bikini top, I gently take it all the way off, then returning to lightly stroking all over her upper body: shoulders, arms and back - all the while maintaining eye contact. There is definitely a playful challenge in how she is holding my gaze!

But I am a lot taller than her and she is straining her neck to look up at me from so close. So I break our staring contest and crouch down a bit to return to planting light kisses, all around her face again but this time moving to her ears then her neck and shoulders. She noticeably shudders as I nibble on and breathe into her ears.

I am almost trembling with the excitement of this wonderful gift Ruby has bestowed on me: herself! I am so tempted to grab her and just gobble her up. I don't even know what that would look like! But with great effort I hold myself back and continue the slow tortuous pace I have set for myself - actually the pace Ruby set for me...

- you didn't say a word while I was undressing you - thanks for that - so I'm not saying anything either. *pause* but move it along gramps. I'm only wearing two items of clothing, eh?

- so that's an actual thing now? saying you're not going to say something, seconds before saying it?

- smart ass!

- impatient!

...and after a few moments:

- you might as well enjoy this because a) you started this; and b) I'm going to give you the deluxe treatment. so relax.

- oh. I am relaxed! I never said I'm not enjoying this. feels amazing.

- so shut up and enjoy already.

- alright. alright already. sheesh!

I turn Ruby around so she is facing away from me and pull her in for a hug. I make sure she is nestled right into me and wrap both arms around her, enveloping her - just holding her and feeling the warmth and energy passing between us. After a minute or so of this I start to move my hands, gently caressing every inch of her body I can reach, including her now-exposed breasts, although I don't pay them any special attention. As my hands move up and down her torso I notice her legs are far enough apart that I can slip a couple of fingers between, boldly gliding over her vagina, over her bikini bottoms. Again, not paying special attention but kind of saying "I'm in the game." And also to gauge her reaction.

Ruby sighs and melts further into me as my caresses continue all over her body.

- feels good dude... you're doing alright so far.

- wow a compliment!

- shut up.

I turn her back around so we're facing each other. Ruby's face is flush and her breath sounds laboured. Such a beautiful, sexy young woman...

- ok, you ready?

- for what?

And hold her eyes as I finally(!) peel down her bikini bottoms. There is a flash of nervousness for a moment before her cheekiness takes over again. She smirks at me, holding my eyes with a faux-and-yet-real challenge. Oh yes: I am up for this challenge.

I can't hold myself back anymore. I crouch down again so my face is at the level of her belly and resume my feather kisses all over her torso, while with my hands I start to caress her breasts, cupping them in my palms before gently pinching her nipples. Then I move my hands behind to squeeze her perfect little buns as my kisses descend to her pussy. I nudge her legs further apart - Ruby acquiesces without hesitation - allowing me to get closer to her pussy. I press my lips to her labia and just hold there, feeling the softness, warmth and increasing wetness, while my hands kneed her buns.

I can feel nervous energy beaming from Ruby. She is enjoying this. All of it: what I am doing; her "control" over me; the whole situation; doing something outrageous while her (thankfully oblivious) mum is only feet away... Ruby rocks her pelvis toward me giving me even better access as my tongue snakes out to begin a slow exploration of every fold of her pussy and she lets out a big sigh of pleasure.

I can tell this is pretty out there for Ruby too, although she maintains the pretence of driving it, of being in control.

- well, Mr. Jones, sir. I am impressed. I didn't think you'd actually go for it like this!

- oh, we're just getting started!

I say, trying to sound ominous. I gently but firmly turn her around and get her to bend over, prompting her to widen her stance at the same time.

- can you touch your toes?

- of course.

She demonstrates, and just like that I am presented with the most beautiful sight I think I have ever seen: doubled over so her upper body is tucked behind, she is all legs and buttcheeks! With her legs wide, her butt is also spread open enticingly, laying bare her pussy and rosebud - right there. Mmm. Right here! I gently caress everywhere, letting my fingers glide up and down her crack, spreading her wetness all around, before giving her pussy a full-tongue lick from her clit right up to her anus.

- holy shit!

- what?

- holy zero-to-sixty. wasn't expecting it. do it again please.

So I do. I spread her lips with my fingers and get my tongue right in there, slobbering all over her pussy lips from her clit to her opening. Still conscious of not overstepping, I don't actually penetrate with my tongue or fingers, not sure how far Ruby wants to take this - as happy as she seems to be with what I am doing. After tonguing around the opening to her vagina, I move up and start to play with her rosebud which elicits a surprised gasp.

- what the fuck?!

- what?

- isn't that dirty? smelly?

- no. tastes amazing. feels amazing. how does it feel?

She considers for a moment.

- does feel kind of cool.

- then I should keep going?!

- um, duh.

After a couple of minutes of this Ruby's legs start to shake a bit so I suggest she lie down on the chaise. As she does I briefly contemplate stopping our exploration. I mean, this is crazy. It's crazy.

But as Ruby lies back she spreads her legs as wide as possible and thrusts her pussy up towards me and the rest of the world simply ceases to exist. I get right down to it, resuming my caresses all around from her inner thighs to her pussy and butt. Such a gorgeous tight little bum, I squeeze and maul it as I lick her pussy. I kind of want to make her cum now so I keep up my attentions on her pussy, occasionally slipping down to her asshole or up to suck on her clit.

- ok Andy. I have to admit I wasn't expecting this level of um participation and also skill level. you fucking rock at this.

- do you think you'll be able to um, you know...?

- fuck yeah. almost there. get to it!

I go back to tonguing her delicious wet pussy all over, sucking on her labia, sliding my tongue up and down her slit from her clit down to her opening. I stay there for a moment, flicking my tongue around her opening, applying a bit of pressure but still not enough to actually penetrate. Seems to work for Ruby as her smile is replaced by a look of unadulterated lust - intense! I latch onto her clit with pursed lips and with one hand I let my thumb rest firmly against her rosebud while with a finger I press against her opening. Ruby's eyes widen a bit as she begins to softly pant. She grabs her ankles with both hands and pushes even farther back, stretching herself lewdly open for me with an almost wild look on her face. I take this to be further encouragement, and push my fingertip ever so slightly into her pussy for a moment. Our eyes are still locked together and Ruby nods almost imperceptibly while her lips curl into a smile. I let go of her clit only to start licking it in a steady back and forth rhythm, while slowly moving my finger inside her pussy. I keep at this for a couple of minutes and Ruby is riding the wave, getting closer to coming. I can't wait to watch and participate in it! She impatiently gestures for me to keep going which I obey with pleasure. She seems so close so I go back to sucking on her clit while rubbing it with my tongue. Without warning I add a second finger to her pussy and push them all the way in firmly. That does it and Ruby is over the edge: her eyes go super wide and she stops breathing altogether while her pelvis jerks uncontrollably so that it's hard for me to stay with her.

12