Ruby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am entranced, watching:

- wow. Rube. you are unbelievable. wonderful.

- well that certainly was, um, experimental!

- is it what you thought it would be?

- um I guess. *giggle* you know it's not my first time though, right? you know I'm not a virgin...? I am still totally blown away that you let me get away with all this shit. totally fun.

- you are too much. we should not be doing any of this obviously. but truthfully it was waaay beyond fun.

- who says we shouldn't be doing this? fuck them!

Ruby giggles while getting up and giving me an awkward half-sitting hug and a kiss on the cheek.

- ok we're finally both naked. let's go for a swim!

So we do.

——————————————————————————

After we swim for a bit I get out and grab the nearest chaise, lying down for a nap. I must have slept for a while - don't know how long - but I am rudely awakened by the young Madam poking the bottom of my foot.

- hey Andy come here.

- what? fuck. I'm napping Rube. can't a guy get some peace around here.

- you've slept long enough. the day is wasting away. and I need a hug, so get up and hug me.

- I'm not getting up yet. if you want a hug you'll have to come down here and get it.

Again, not an unusual thing for us, except for the both of us being naked part. But not to be deterred, Ruby climbs up and lies on top of me until I guess you could say we are hugging, horizontally.

- jeeze Andy, doesn't that thing ever go down? you've had a hardon pretty much all afternoon.

- you complaining?!

- very funny. just sayin'.

- it is what it is.

I wrap my arms around Ruby and cuddle her while starting to slip back into semi-consciousness, hoping to catch another few minutes of shuteye. But apparently it is not to be: she is being too squirmy and demanding.

- you know in all seriousness this has been a pretty great afternoon. thank you for not freaking out on me and doing all, you know, with me...

- we really shouldn't be doing that shit you know. you could get me in serious trouble.

- but I am of age.

- barely. but we supposedly have a professional relationship.

- I don't care about that. I love you and love doing crazy shit with you.

And with that she leans in and kisses me right on the lips, all sweet and tender: I start to tear up (never takes much to choke me up...) as I smile into her kiss and cradle her head in my hands.

- aww, I love you too Rube. you're the best.

I feel a surge of pure love for Ruby. I just lie and let all these wonderful emotions wash over/through me.

- I wonder if it's genetic...

- what?

- loving being naked. I mean, my mum loves it, and my sisters. even my dad.

- yeah I've always loved it too. way too self-conscious to do it very often. we are animals after all and 'naked' is our natural state...

- and there he goes getting all anthropological again...!

- ooooo such a big word for such a li...

- don't you dare say that! I'm not a little girl. I am a woman.

- *sigh* that is apparently very true.

Still being groggy, I hadn't thought about the implications of Ruby lying on top of me with both of us naked. While we've been chatting Ruby has been alternately propping herself up on her elbows, and lying with her head on my chest. Without warning she tenses up into a full body stretch, which causes her body to slide downward and, yes, it happens: my cock is thrust unceremoniously into Ruby's pussy. We both freeze, eyes bugged out staring at each other, mouths wide open.

- what the actual fuck Andy.

- holy shit Ruby. I'm so sorry... you stretched. I didn't...

- no. it was an accident. *pause* it's big. jesus.

For a moment or two we're both too surprised to do anything, frozen in place. I move reach for Ruby to pull her up and off my cock but she resists.

- no, no don't! come on: what's done is done. *pause* holy fuck Andy. it's big. mmm feels good!

- Rube. this should totally not be happening right now. let me get up.

I am totally freaked out, trying to figure out why I'm not simply lifting her off me. But Ruby is on a different track. With a deep sigh and a sort of spasm of frustration, she pushes herself farther down, at the same moment sitting up, which lodges my cock as deeply as possible in her pussy.

- Ruby no!!! we shouldn't be doing this. fuck.

- fuck is right! my fucking goddess your cock...

Ruby is thinking. I can tell she is thinking something. She has that look of concentration and I just know I'm about to be in even more trouble. Sitting on my lap with my cock buried deep in her pussy, she comes to a decision.

- that's it! Andy I fucking need this. right now. properly. come with me.

She jumps off me, pulls me up off the chaise and drags me right past Clare - who appears to be napping - into the house. In the family room she turns to me, on a mission, and grabs my cock:

- Andy I want to feel this for real. right now.

Past all resistance by this point, I merely ask:

- how?

- come here.

She sits on the couch, with her butt on the very edge, lies back spreading her legs and reaches out to me,

- please Andy. bring that thing here. I need you to put it in again.

- Rube this is fucking insane! we totally shouldn't be...

- like I said: what's done is done. live with it. pleeeease!

She sits back up and grabs me by my cock pulling me between her legs and lining me up with her pussy. Another pang of guilt makes me sigh but I don't resist her.

- oh Ruby look at you. so unbelievably gorgeous. all spread open to me. I love you baby. I. so. love. you.

- I love you too, you lovely, dirty old man! *giggle* now stick it in me again, please!

I close the rest of the distance between us and push my cock straight in, but stop once the head is fully inside. Ruby's eyes go wide again and she forcefully breathes out:

- yessssss! that is fucking good. start slow. but more please.

I can't wipe what feels like a beaming grin off my face as we stare into each other's eyes while my cock is slowly moving deeper inside Ruby's pussy. So hot! and wet! Seeing the certainly goofy look on my face Ruby arches a brow and kind of smirks herself.

- oh fuck your cock is sooooo hard. I love how the head catches on my lips. mmmm mmmm.

- Rubes! oh my fucking goddess. you. it's you. you are my goddess.

- oh my god there you go again. enough with the goddess and fuck me!

- hey I do believe you brought her up first. so...

- Andy?

- mm?

- I love you. for reals.

- I love you Rubes.

- Andy?

- mm?

- faster please? and harder.

I grab her thighs and push her legs up so her feet end up above her head and her pussy is wide open, pointing directly up towards my cock. I pause a moment - and catch her gaze in mine, opening myself up to her through my eyes and she, well, jumps in, in a kind of playful dance. We're dancing together in our eyes. Ok I know that's kind of flowery: it is intense but not a serious intense - light, open. Then I plunge back into her pussy slamming our pelvises together.

- ohhh. yessss. fuck me that's good. fuck me. fuck me.

And I do. I go at her, repeatedly mashing our pelvises together hard - each time eliciting an 'oh fuck' from Ruby. She is seriously wet, making our union nothing but wonderful, perfect.

- Rubes you fucking rock!

- oh fuck! not too whatever yourself.

I bend down and kiss, caress her breasts, occasionally nibbling gently on the very tips of her nipples where all the nerve endings are. This causes Ruby to arch her back, offering them up to me with a brilliant smile. She tries to push up against me in time with my thrusts and can't get much leverage but it's wonderful to feel. I lean forward and kiss her again, urgent but full-lipped and slow. Sooo nice. I can barely focus on her eyes, we're so close as I keep up a steady rhythm thrusting my hard cock into her sweet sweet pussy.

- Andy I'm there. yes. yes. cumming!!! yes! yesss!

Ruby thrashes about making it hard for me to keep my cock inside. I grab her close and hard to try and stay with her. She grabs me hard too and begins a quick, shallow thrusting on my cock as she rides out her orgasm.

As we each try to return to reality, we kind of squirm ourselves lengthways on the couch so we can lie down, we manage to keep my cock inside Ruby's pussy. After a few moments of me lying on top of her, Ruby tries to push me off her.

- oh my fucking goddess Andy you are the best!

- no words. I have no words.

- but you are kind of crushing me. much as I love it, I do need to breathe. can I get on top?

We flip so Ruby is back on top: back in the position that started this insanity!

- Andy I think we've just opened up a whole new subject for our lessons together...

Ruby says with a twinkle.

- no way Mademoiselle. lessons are for music. this... whatever the fuck this was... is... I... I don't even know what I'm saying right now.

Ruby giggles:

- me too.

As I gradually regain normal breathing, I wrap Ruby up in my arms and bliss out, burying my face into her hair in the crook of her neck. I hope I'm not being too sappy or clingy for her, but she is not protesting. or squirming.

- well well well... what's going on here then?!

Ruby's mum had come in for a fresh bottle of wine and is suddenly standing right over us. still naked.

- mum. shit.

- Clare, I...

- shut up. shut up both of you and listen. I'm not a fucking idiot and...

- mum language!

- you my dearie are hardly in a position to judge. *pause* like I said I'm not an idiot and have been watching this whole thing develop these past couple of years. you wanna know when I first nailed it?: it was the first year of your lessons - the recital at christmas when you wouldn't play unless Andy was there at the piano with you - remember? well the way you sat down next to Andy and kind of nestled into him: I could tell you were crushing...

- wow. you're good mum! *giggle* I was fucking horny as hell during that song.

- yes I am good. you may not have noticed but I have been trying everything to get you to channel these feelings in a more age-appropriate way but fuck... *pause* here we are. look you're eighteen - barely - and I don't have legal control over you anymore - only emotional.

Clare says these last words with a barely perceptible smile on the edge of her lips.

- well you've already done it so what can I say?!

Then she gets very serious again:

- truth be told I happen to think it is quite possible to have positive, affirming sex with a much older person. the right older person. and yes I did fuck an older man when I was your age! I still think fondly of him and the times we spent. but you, young Madam, need to think about this relationship in a grown up way now. how do you see it changing in time? how do you even see it working now, like from day to day? and you need to both talk about it openly.

Bigger pause.

- and you. dirty old man perv. I know I know shut up.

She leans in to fully capture my eyes in hers:

- you need to see that this is a gift that this young woman here has bestowed upon you. a celestial gift. DO. NOT. FUCK. THAT. UP. *through clenched teeth* you will treat her very very carefully.

Then after another pause, and grabbing my face tightly by my cheeks and leaning in close:

- and if you hurt my little girl I will personally bite off your balls and feed them to you. via your urethra.

- Clare I've shared everything with you these past couple of years. honestly I have. I... *sigh* I'm a dirty old perv who's going to hell. fuck. I'm weak. I know we should have talked to you first - I mean you were right there...

- I would have rather you had. but as I said I'm not a fucking idiot - this is not a huge shocker. sorry you're not an original.

- ouch.

- yes ouch. you fucker. you daughter-fucker. ...which I'm supposed to be ok with. fuck.

- mum. I'm good. seriously.

- yes I think you actually are my love. not sure that I am. need a bit of time.

Clare sighs and then moves as if to rise but after a bit of a look she gestures with her head toward my crotch and says:

- not sure if you got anything left in the tank down there... but we have all night, if you'd be so inclined...?

12