Ruby Raye Redd 01

Story Info
Ruby Raye's A/C unit goes out.
1.6k words
4
2.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruby Raye Redd 01

Hey people, Ruby Raye Redd here and I'm here to let you know that I like renting a house from a local business owner and his wife. It's a small place for sure, but it suits my needs and my landlords are both understanding of my life style choice and keep a good eye out for me. What I don't like is that the A/C unit went out, but what I do like is that Mr. Clark will have one of his workers over here quick to repair or replace it or whatever the unit needs.

I also like how my thighs completely fill out my Denim shorts and create the illusion that I might have hip curves. I mean, just glance at me, but look just the same. The other thing I like is when Mr. Clark says he has a technician on the way in a company work van he means it. And most importantly, it's not a van I need to worry about ending up in the back in, you know, tied up with rope.

I didn't know who the technician was, but he looked good walking up the driveway.

"Oh, hello there Miss. Ah, let's see, Miss Ruby Raye Redd. My work order implies that this is an internal family job, so I suppose you know why I'm here. Jack, Jack Spicer."

"I do know why you're here Spice Rack Jack and my Landlord, who is also your boss, said you were the best. I like Raspberry Smoothies."

"Ah, OK, is the unit around the back of the house?"

"It is Spice Rack Jack. I like the monthly full Moon's."

"Good to know, ah, I guess I'll get started."

"You do that Spice Rack Jack. Care for a coffee? I like Vampire movies."

"Oh, we're not supposed to accept anything from our clients, but if a coffee just so happened to end up on the deck or something, you know."

"One fresh brewed double-double bold coffee coming up. Cream and sugar? I like motorcycles, but I've never been on the back of one."

"Both please. Alright, I'll be around back."

"Are you banging Mrs. Clark? I mean, there aren't many women of her age group that boast a phat ass like that, not to mention her amazing Alabaster skin. I like the color purple, but clear is my favorite color."

"Whoa, what? Fat ass? Aluminum foil skin? What?"

"LOL, phat ass. You know, inviting, round, shapely, ah BIG and hypnotizing. Oh, and Alabaster skin, creamy, smooth, doesn't even look to have skin pores and wraps around her phat ass like a skin on a grape. I like all of the city festivals all summer long."

"Ah, um, the guys, ah, the guys like it when she stops into the shop, if that's what you mean. Anyways, we're also not allowed to engage in sex talk with our clients either, I'll be around back. Damn, it's hot today, right Ruby Raye, I'm starting sweat."

"Oh yeah, it's the heat that making you sweat. Alright, we agree you're doing her doggie twice a week. One hot brew coming up. I like athletic shoes with three slanted stripes on them."

Well, that was one way to get a guy on the ropes, right? And I do make a good cup of coffee, I mean, my coffee maker and the large selection of K-Cups make a good cup of coffee. To keep to peace and to confirm that Spice Rack Jack and Mrs. Clark are doing it after hours, I sent her a text to let her know which technician her hubby sent over to repair my unit, you know, in case she wanted to stop by and check out the progress of the job.

Oh, and the other thing I like about my Denim jean shorts and my thighs is that the button isn't really required to be buttoned. They are not slipping down!

"It's on the deck surface, Spice Rack Jack. One, cream, one sugar and completely stirred up, just like your blood pressure. I like banana splits, even though I've never had one, but I've heard that they are sweet ice cream treats."

"Thanks. Listen, it looks like your mother board is burnt out. It shouldn't take me long to replace and test the system."

"Do your thing Spice Rack Jack. Now you listen, it's OK if you want to tell me that I'm not your type. Either that or drink your coffee and keep working my mother board. Do you need a flashlight? I like to hold flashlights."

Mrs. Clark's timing couldn't have been better, for Spice Rack Jack anyways. She could have caught a red or two as far as I was concerned.

"Alright you two, that's enough. This is a job site and not a bookstore glory hole. Jacky Poo, I mean Jack, can hold his own flashlight! Go on Ruby Raye and make me one your famous coffees and don't be quick about it. And button up your shorts! Geez."

"LOL, as you wish Landlord Boss Lady. We were just having fun or maybe I just was warming him up for you. He was peeking at me when I bent over to set his coffee down, LOL. I like true crime programs and warm feet."

"OMG, you're impossible Ruby Raye. Ah, Jack with the spice rack ribcage, are you working or staring? Coffee girl."

It's always best to give the boss and the worker bee a few minutes alone to discuss the requirements of the job and such, right? Unfortunately, there is nothing slow about my coffee maker so she better use her minutes wisely.

"One regular brew for the boss lady and I guess one funny look for the wonderful renter who wishes her thighs were thinner? I don't like that look, but I do like novelty train rides through the Smokies."

"Shut it. What's this I hear about you saying that I have abracadabra wrinkled skin and an ass the size of Charleston? Are you asking for a rent increase?"

"LOL, Spice Rack Jack's brain has a blood flow to the brain issue right now Mrs. Clark. I said that your Alabaster skin is unlike any other 34 years old MILF sexpot and then I said "phat". It's spelled "Smash Me" and it's also the best in Middleton. I like that you might let me watch Spice Rack Jack twerk your mother board a little."

"Oh, you're too kind sweetie, I mean my 35th birthday is right around the corner and all. Maybe I can talk to my dirtbag hubby about dropping your rent a little. And as far as the other thing you just said, well, not this time honey, but thanks for pumping him for me. Ribcage Jack, send the office a message and tell them you got all dizzy and stuff and to send Frank right over."

"OK boss, but Lenny, well, you know, right?"

"Oh, yeah, you're right. Ruby Raye, are you going to turn your head away while I take Ribcage into your spare bedroom or what? Ah, sweetie."

"No problem, but will I like this Lenny or will he like me? I like how you have my back all the time."

"Oh, you like to tease guys and OMG, Lenny is going to love you! Oh, and I like how we're ending this conversation right now! Ah, sweetie."

Well, what's a roleplaying girl with a busted A/C unit to do, other than sit on the front porch and wait for the next heating and cooling van to show up, right? I'll tell what she does, she hopes and prays that it's truly an official work van and not one of those white vans that hang out near the Cottonwood Street Alley waiting for a Tranny to make a mistake.

"Hello, I'm Lenny and I understand that our other technician had a medical issue and couldn't finish the job. I'm here to clean it all up for you. Shoot, his van is here, the boss lady's car is here, what the hell? Is Jack alright? Did he get into an EMS unit? Did Mrs. Clark go with him? Did her ass fit into the back of the EMS van? Are you single and available?"

"Oh, holy slow it down Lenny snap, everyone is fine and we'll get to our ice cream date in a moment. Spice Rack Jack just got over heated and lost blood flow. Mrs. Clark is experienced and has a good handle on his blood flow. I think it will be a rinse and repeat situation. Oh, for me too. I like Raspberry Smoothies."

"Oh, good to know, but I should get to work on your mother board. I have one in my tool bag. Any chance you like Raspberry Smoothies down by the river while listening to the gentle roar of the river? There is a full moon tonight."

"Duh, yeah, but I don't like how you stole my thunder for the next three "I likes". I like, damn it, you broke my chain, ugh, I like that you will pick me up by 7 pm. OMFG, I got it, Mr. Sneaky Lenny. I like how Spice Rack Jack texted you everything you needed to know."

"We work best as a team."

Ahh, what the hell. I've been the good roleplaying girl for long enough and it's time to do something else now, like go out on my first date who doesn't care what I am.

I like that it's going to be tonight so I don't have time to think about and change my mind. I also like that Lenny won't have much time to do the same either.

End Ruby Raye Redd 01