Ruby Red Mistress

Story Info
Student Graham finds himself entrance by an older woman.
6.5k words
3.98
19.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jwood23
Jwood23
60 Followers

All characters depicted here are 18+

***If you like my stories please consider leaving a comment or rating. Any constructive feedback is always appreciated so I can improve my writing. Thanks to JackBellend41 for help with the editing :-)***

As Graham jogged around the edge of the college campus, the 23 year old had a light sheen of sweat coating his skin. In a black lycra sports shirt and baggy shorts he was quite the pretty boy picture. He jogged roughly 5 miles every day, so he was in pretty good shape. With a slim build, wavy blonde hair and pointed facial features, he was a piercingly handsome young man.

He followed his usual route, which was often pretty empty. For as fit as he was, he hadn't always been. Just a year ago he'd been quite chubby, so he was still a little self conscious jogging around people.

Going down the path he approached the car park. Not breaking rhythm he jogged past with his headphones on. Out of the corner of his eye he saw someone waving at him. It was a woman, and what a woman she was.

In a dark wine ensemble and with a large fedora and coat she looked like a '60's bombshell with all the kinds of curves Graham found hot. Her hair was sheer scarlet and her face had an endless glow. The only word Graham could think of to describe her was statuesque. He felt drawn to her somehow. It was almost hypnotic.

Being a gentleman, he stopped and pulled his headphones off to see what she needed.

"Hey, what's up miss?" he asked in his most macho sounding voice.

As he headed over to her he was amazed by her beauty. From a distance she was a glimmering light revealed to be a lustrous diamond when up close. Clearly a bit older than him, he would have said maybe early to mid 30's but he didn't care. Seeing this visage of a goddess somehow in need of his help sent a tingle to his groin.

Slightly flustered, she responded, "Oh thank you for stopping. I'm a little lost. Do you know where the Waltonhill Building is?"

Her voice was so airy. She was American but Graham could hear an odd tinge of British in her accent.

"Oh yeah, that's the student accommodation building. It's on the other side of campus. If you just head through the park you'll get there quickly," he explained, pointing to the campus park area behind them.

"Ah, thank you so much! Which building is it then, that one?" she said pointing off in the distance.

"No, it's over a bit. How about I walk you there? You look like you could use a hand with that bag anyway," he charmed her, spotting the huge hold all bag in her hand.

"Hmm. Well, I'm sure I could manage, but I'm not one to pass up an offer from such a gentleman," she said. She handed him the bag. She didn't need his help but she didn't have the heart to snub out his attempts to impress her.

As he took the bag his arm dropped from the immense weight, making the odd woman chuckle. Graham wondered how she had so effortlessly been carrying this thing. He shook the thought from his head to focus on the task at hand, looking manly.

They wandered off down the path to the park, Graham trailing behind a little, partly from the heavy bag but also to admire the plump, round rear of his elusive new mistress. She was in good shape. Her tight pencil skirt hugged her perfect hourglass figure.

"Just left up ahead," he said as they came to a fork in the path. As they got further into the park, the groups of people became more and more dense.

Graham felt a little uneasy being near so many people in just his jogging gear but he hid it well. He had no assumptions that this woman would actually entertain his attempts at flirting but he saw it as good practice. Plus,

there was just something about her that had him enamoured.

She, on the other hand, seemed like a total airhead. Gazing off at her surroundings.

"I'm Graham, by the way," he said, trying to catch her attention.

"Oh that's a lovely name. I'm...oh my!" she was cut off by a football flying in her direction.

Graham jumped out to guard her from the projectile but slipped, flopping to the ground. He heard a round of masculine laughter as he scrambled to his feet.

He spotted the culprits. A group of teenagers from the local highschool. They were seniors so they came to the college once a week for inductions. They took this to mean they could play football on campus grounds, which they couldn't. No one bothered to enforce this. Graham grimaced as these little punks had just made him look a fool in front of this luscious lady.

"Are you okay?" he asked, turning to check on her.

He was shocked to see she'd dropped her hyper feminine pose, adopting a more practical stance, having caught the barreling ball in one hand.

Upon spotting this there was a loud chorus of astonished "Oooohhhh's" from the rowdy teenagers.

The woman grinned and quickly launched the ball back. The boy that caught it let out a slight "Oomph" as it hit his gutt. As she recomposed herself the boys let out some woolfwistles in her direction, clearly slaves to their juvenile urges in the presence of a beauty like hers.

Eager to assert his dominance Graham yelled over, "Watch it next time kid!"

The boys turned their attention to the rival alpha, calling out obscene noises at his attempts at machismo.

"Or what big guy? What're you gonna do?" The ringleader called over.

Graham readied a response but was stopped by a hand on his arm. He turned to see the woman holding him back.

"Dont worry about it, just leave them. They're just boys being boys" she said, pulling him away.

Graham tried to look like he was considering going over to kick their asses, "Hmm, okay. I guess you're right. Just a bunch of little punks."

"Exactly. Trust me, I know what young men are like. I've had plenty of exposure to them," she said, letting his arm go. He noted she let out a brief giggle at the mention of 'exposure'.

Anxious that she might be alluding to a husband he asked, "Oh so you're married?"

"Oh no not for sometime now. I have two sons about their age is all," she explained.

Sons? How old was this lady? If her kids were the same age as those boys she must be in her 40s. No surely not. There was no way she could be that old. Graham was also astounded that she had given birth twice yet kept her figure.

"You have kids?" he asked.

"Yes, two. Why?" she replied, raising an eyebrow.

"No, nothing! It's just uh, you...you look so young is all," he rambled nervously.

She stopped and smiled warmly at him, "Oh you are so sweet," she said, pinching his check playfully with her silky smooth hands, "Much sweeter than I was at your age. Probably the reason I had kids so young I suppose," she joked, letting him go.

Blushing bright red, Graham continued on, "So are your kids students?"

"No not yet, maybe next year though. They're still in highschool at the moment,"

"Oh, cool. So what brings you here? Are you a new teacher?"

"Haha! Oh, that's a thought. Me in charge of a group of young impressionable minds, goodness knows what I'd do to you," she said, winking at him playfully.

She hadn't planned on anything beyond directions from this boy but she couldn't deny she found his floundering attempts to impress her so adorable.

"Haha I bet you'd do better than most of the teachers here. Your def." he trailed off, losing confidence at the last moment.

"Huh? I'm what?' she asked curiously.

"Oh nothing, I'm just being stupid," he said sheepishly, hoping she'd let it go.

"No, you were about to say something. Tell me," she said, grinning.

Taking a deep breath, he said, "I was just gonna say that you're definitely better looking than the teachers here."

He couldn't believe he'd just said that, he must've sounded so pathetic. He looked round to see her giggling.

"Oh my, Graham, you really are sweet but you need to practice your smooth talking, don't you?" she laughed, pinching his cheek again.

He could practically feel his balls receeding into his body with shame. He felt so emasculated, yet at the same time he felt oddly aroused.

Their tender little moment was interrupted by the loud thud of the pigskin football hitting the ground next to them, making them both jump. Graham spun round to see the grinning teens sneering in their direction. The ringleader waved his arms to indicate Graham should throw it back.

He saw the scarlet woman looking at him, waiting for his response. He placed the heavy bag on the ground, grabbed the ball and launched it as hard as he could. It was a terrible throw. The ball spiraled off course and bounced away from the intended target.

"Haha, nice throw ya little weenie," one of the boys yelled, sending the rest of them as well as a few onlookers into a wave of chuckles.

Graham grimaced at this remark. He'd now been made to feel tiny in front of this lady by his own doing. He was now more eager than ever to keep his cool. Again the two of them turned to walk away.

"The trick is to bend your elbow when you throw, hun," she said, commenting on his feeble attempt.

He cringed at her dissection of his failure.

"Yeah, I'm not too sporty, I'm actually an art student," he said, trying to make himself sound interesting.

"Oh very nice. I'm a bit of an artist myself," she replied.

Before he could continue, he was silenced by her unbuttoning her coat. She let the garb fall down, catching it as her arms slipped out the sleeves. As she draped it over her arm Graham took in the sight of her perky round chest protruding in her silky white blouse.

"Whew why did I dress so poorly for this heat?" she said, taking off her wine coloured fedora and using it to fan herself.

The bright sun lit up her hair like a ruby river. Graham couldn't stop staring at her. She was perfect. Not a single blemish on her pink skin aside from a single beauty spot on her right collar bone. Not a hair on her head was out of place. Her slim waist was in a state of semI permanent tilt to accentuate her curves.

Realising he wasn't exactly being subtle, he said, "Oh yeah. The suns crazy today. I might get my sketch pad out later,"

"Good idea. Capture some of nature's majesty before it's gone. Or draw some of the pretty girls, I suppose," she joked, prodding at his obvious lust.

"I'm not much of a still life artist, I mainly do landscapes," he corrected her.

"Oh no! Why? That was always my favourite kind. Getting some cocky young lad looking to 'get some', stripping him naked and sketching him for ages, just to torment him. I used to spend hours taking my time, drawing every miniscule little detail just to make them wait just a little bit longer. Ah, good times," she said, drawing her hair behind her ear.

Graham was dumbfounded by this. The idea of this ruby red goddess with some poor desperate fool stripped naked while she drew him. What he would give to be that guy, although just without the nudity. He had no desire to be seen naked by anyone who would get a good look at him.

'Wow, well good luck with that here. Not many folks ready to strip for a whole class,"

"Such a shame. It's been a while but I reckon I could knock out a decent portrait of one of the young, handsome, blonde specimens on this campus," she said looking around her.

Graham almost had a heart attack. He was blonde, he was young, was he she referring to him? Suddenly he really felt he had a chance with this woman, albeit he still didn't know why she was here, or even her name.

"Well uh" he started, "Depending on how long you're here, maybe you could..." he was cut off by a young woman about his age running up to them, stopping in front of the red woman and staring at her with a look of disbelief.

"Oh my god! SARAH?" the illustrious woman cried, grabbing the young girl in front of her.

"Auntie, I thought it was you!" Sarah exclaimed.

"Yes, it's been so long hasn't it. Look at you all grown up," the woman said gesturing to her pretty niece.

Graham just stood watching the exchange, a little irritated by the interruption.

"What are you doing here anyway? Are the boys students here or something?" Sarah asked.

"No not yet, I'm actually here to see your brother,"

"Huh? Peter? Why do you need to see him?" Sarah asked.

Before they could continue, Graham felt a sharp thud on the back of his head. He dropped to the ground, letting the heavy hold all fall open.

All manner of books and tools fell out. For a brief second Graham thought, Is that a crossbow?

The young Sarah helped her beautiful aunt scrambling to gather up the spilled contents of the bag.

Shaking the daze from his head he turned to see the group of teens from before laughing like mad at his predicament. In a rage at this disrespectful act, he was determined to save some face in front of the red woman. He jumped up and puffed his chest out, tensing what muscles he had.

His voice boomed across the park, past the now decent sized onlooking crowd, to the group of prattling teens, "HEY ASSHOLES!"

Everyone was now looking at Graham. The few groups who hadn't been paying attention spun round to watch the show. Even the loners sitting and studying in the sun sat up to see what was the commotion.

The head thug stepped up, calling across in a parodied feminine voice, "YEEEEES?" bending his wrist in an obscene gesture.

Graham made off, storming toward the ruffians. He didn't stop until he was only a foot apart from the lead punk. He suddenly felt a smidge intimidated. This kid looked shorter from further away. Up close however, Graham thought that if he let himself slouch to his usual posture, he'd be looking up at this guy.

His opponent was a tall, well built teen. He had the dying signs of acne fading from his face but he was still a decent looking guy. His thick, black eyebrows accentuated every expression he made, giving him a constantly brooding look.

"What's up? Did we do something wrong, miss?" the thug said innocently, prompting a chorus of laughter from the 6 backup punks.

"Yes, you little shit. You hit me with your ball!" Graham snarled, pushing every drop of manliness he had into his words.

The thug squared up to Graham, getting right in his face, "What did you call me?"

The supporting punks began circling the two rivaling alphas, like hyenas waiting for a kill to feast on. Graham was really regretting getting this deep. He wished he'd just yelled at them from afar or tossed their ball away. But he couldn't back down now, he'd look like a complete loser in front of all these people, as well as the seductive mistress.

He mustered his courage and retorted, "You heard me you little punk, knock it off. Or else,"

A round of low pitched, "Oooo's," emitted from the circling sharks.

"Haha, or what?" the thug said, jabbing Graham's chest.

Graham looked around at the building crowd. This was it. He had to find a way out while keeping his ego intact. His chest now aching from the sharp pain, he made his move. He admittedly didn't think it all the way through. He wasn't the impulsive type but in his daze he jutted his leg up, planting his knee into the punks crotch.

"OOMPH!" the thug cried as he fell to his knees.

The crowd all erupted in laughter and "OH'S!"

The small gang rushed to their leader's aid, making a gap for the grinning Graham to slip through. As he walked away feeling cocky he looked through the cheering crowd to the object of his desires. And sighed.

She was still on the ground gathering her things. He felt so disheartened that she hadn't seen his show of bravery. She looked up just in time to see him swaggering over to him. As she smiled at him, he screwed up his face confused as her expression turned to a gasp.

Before he could enquire further he felt something at his sides. He looked down just in time to see his baggy gym shorts be yanked down to his ankles, leaving him with just his long lycra shirt to cover his tighty whities.

A blush burned deep into his face as the reality hit him. He was standing in front of his dream woman, as well as a large crowd, with his childish fronts on display. The crowd exploded in laughter. People pulled out their cell phones, snapping photos of the lanky boy in his undies.

Graham's eyes were blind to the rest of the crowd, focusing on the living embodiment of a beauty looking at him stunned, raising a hand to cover her mouth. She bulged her eyes at him, prompting him to snap out of it.

He quickly leaned down to grab his shorts, but he was thrown off balance by a hard pound to his ass as the thug kicked him. He collapsed to the ground, his legs now tangled in the baggy garment.

Before he could react the head thug grabbed his shorts and pulled them off his pasty smooth legs. The headphones attached to the Ipod in his pocket were yanked from his head. His shorts were waved in the air before being tossed to the cheering crowd.

"You're gonna regret that cheap shot you little squirt." the leader snarled, still noticeably squinting his stance from the pain in his groin, "Not such a big man now are ya?"

Graham flailed around to get to his feet but was too slow.

"GRAB HIM!" his rival roared.

The group of teenage tormentors pounced on him, pulling his limbs out in a straight, drawn out pose.

"Fuck off you jerks. Let me go!" he stuttered in terror.

The gang of thugs began taunting him.

"Haha aww little baby throwing a tantrum?" one of them teased.

"Look at those undies. I haven't worn those since preschool!"

The leading thug stepped forward. Reaching down and grabbing Graham's shirt, he yanked it up over his head, pinning it behind his neck. Graham was now spread out, held in place with no shorts on and his shirt pulled up, his quivering slim body on display for all to see. His chest and abdomen were completely smooth. No hair leading down in a snail trail or even a dusting of chest hair.

The leader leaned down to the shivering Graham, "Haha look at you. Fucking pathetic. Seriously, how old are you? I mean, tighty whities? Those are for little kids. Are you a little kid?"

Graham pushed himself to answer,"NO, you little punk!"

The punk smiled evilly, "OH, okay. So if you're not a little kid then you shouldn't be wearing little kids undies, should you?"

The danger dawned on Graham fast. This kid intended to rob him of his last shred of modesty. This was utterly inconceivable. He couldn't let all these people see him naked. Worse still, he couldn't let the beautiful creature he'd been tailing see him in such a pitiful state.

"N...NO!" he pleaded.

The thug grinned, "No? No you shouldn't be wearing them?" he sneered, reaching for the sides of Graham's undies.

"NO! That's not what I meant. Please don't do this!" he begged.

The thug just laughed, "Haha aww why, you shy? Scared your M.I.L.F will see you running around naked? Who knows, maybe she'll spank you for being a nughty little kid."

Graham breathed heavily in fear. His terror was only added to with a horrifying realization. What the thug had said about the red woman spanking him. The idea was humiliating, so degrading and just so hot. He could feel the swelling in his undies as his dick started to inflate. He felt it start to push hard against his y fronts, creating a noticeable bulge.

He briefly prayed no one would notice, "Haha hey Leo look, he's got a boner!"

Fuck! Graham thought.

"Jesus you little perv, let's see what you got to offer the ladies," the leader, Leo, jeered.

Graham shook like crazy, trying to break free but it was no good. He felt the undies being pulled down steadily. Slowly his bare pubis came into view. The crowd looked on with baited breath. A few curious faces began to wonder when his pubes would come into view, but they never did.

Jwood23
Jwood23
60 Followers
12