Ruby Red Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haha little bitch likes to keep it smooth huh?" Leo teased.

Oh god, Graham thought. They all knew he shaved his pubes.

The band of his underwear was now just at the base of his cock. Before much more of his flesh was revealed something odd came into view.

"What the fuck is that?" one of the goons asked.

Leo enquired to the odd little intruder. It was a small piece of fabric sticking out of Graham's waistband. It wasn't the same kind of fabric as the underwear. It looked a different color, and thicker. Like socks.

"Haha, oh my God, are you shitting me?" Leo asked in disbelief at the added little cherry on top of this delightful situation.

Graham looked terrified as Leo tugged on the protruding piece of fabric. As he pulled it out, his bulge lost its considerable size, leaving only a little tent poking up. The laughter grew louder as more and more people were struck by the realization that Graham stuffed.

Leo yanked the stowaway out of the Y fronts, revealing them to be a rolled up pair of tube socks.

He tossed them in the air like a brides bouquet, "Haha, you stuff? Why little man? Got something to hide?"

Graham didn't answer, he just stared on with a gaunt face at his own undoing.

"Well why don't you show us," Leo hissed as he returned his hands to Graham's final piece of cover.

He yanked down hard, pulling them clean off his legs. A hush fell over the crowd as the main event was revealed. As the image was burned into the minds of his audience, Graham looked down at his shame.

There protruding from his pelvis was a small balled little boner, about 4 inches long. Tears were building in his eyes as he saw the astonished looks on everyone's face.

"AHAHA HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THAT LITTLE THING!" Leo yelled, breaking the silence.

Then the laughter started. There must've been over 30 people laughing their asses off at the loser with the baby dick. Guys roared laughing, showing no sympathy. Girls cackled, waving their pinkies with one hand. Snapping photos with the other.

"God! My chihuahua's hung better than that."

"Aww, poor little guy," a girl remarked, although not stopping snapping pics on her phone.

"Shit, mine was bigger in the womb, haha!" one of the goons jibed.

Graham saw his underwear being tossed around the laughing crowd.

Leo leaned in close over the naked Graham, "You tried looking like some big man for your bitch, but now she'll see you're just some little baby dicked loser. You should have fun getting laid any time soon."

It was true. Graham knew any chance he had with the woman in red, or any woman for that matter, was out the window at this stage. He knew his dick was quite small but he'd worked hard keeping it hidden. It was just out of habit that he stuffed his undies with socks. He'd done it since he was a teen in the locker room to hide his lack of development.

"Aww look at his little balls. It's like a couple of marbles," One gorgeous female student pointed out.

"Fucks sake, Leo, let him go. He's just a kid," a hulking jock warned leo.

"Oh shit," Graham thought. They all thought he was a little kid. He had to get out of here before anyone added to his shame.

"Haha he's not a kid dude," one of Graham's classmates called out, "He's in class with me. He's like 23!"

"Haha shit dude, 23 and that's all you got?" Leo yelled to a round of laughter.

Graham was only half listening. His mind was too busy trying to spot the bombastic mistress he'd been accompanying. Or more, he was trying to not spot her. The crowd around him was dense with people so he prayed she hadn't seen his humiliating ordeal. The one ounce of solace he could take from this was the idea that she hadn't seen his embarrassingly small dick.

"ENOUGH!" a powerful voice boomed, parting the crowd like the Red Sea.

Graham felt a shudder run down his spine, accompanied by the overwhelming sensation to cease his struggling. His head tilted to the side to see a sight that could halt a charging bull.

Catwalking her way to the epicentre of Graham's humiliating scene, the woman in the wine red skirt reached up a hand and undid a single button on her blouse. The fleshy pink top of her perky bosom was revealed. Graham could see the piercing blue of lacy lingerie slipping through the opening of her blouse. Her hips swayed side to side as she gilded majestically to his side, stopping with her rosy red heel directly next to his face.

As she took her stance, legs parted, hands on hips and chest pushed out, Graham gazed up at his goddess. From this angle he could just slightly see up her skirt. The light reached only maybe halfway up her thigh but he was entranced by the smooth pale flesh of her thighs.

"Right, I think we've seen enough. Give him back his clothes and beat it, kiddo," the woman commanded effortlessly.

The dominance in her voice sounded so natural, like she'd been ordering men around her entire life.

The crowd dispersed until only a few stragglers remained. Graham was released but he didnt move, not even to cover his twitching little boner. Leo didn't budge, just squaring up to the woman.

"I don't think we've seen enough, hardly anything there to see," he said, gesturing to Graham's diminutive little member.

The woman wasn't moved by Leo's attempts to challenge her. She took a deep breath and sighed, pushing her chest out further, drawing Leos eyes down.

"I wasn't asking, young man. Now go fetch my friend's clothes and run along," she instructed the gang of thugs.

A few of them took off searching for Graham's clothes. Leo, however, stayed strong, "What do you care? He's pathetic. You need a REAL man, lady," he said, obscenely grabbing at his own crotch.

The woman grinned as she glared at the boy down, "Oh ho ho and that's you is it?" she chuckled, "Listen here little boy. Women, believe it or not, aren't impressed by your little games. But since you seem to have trouble listening, I'll need to turn up the heat."

Without missing a beat, with one hand the woman flicked open another button of her blouse, leaving only a blue lace patterned bra as cover. Her bulbous breasts were now partially on display to the wavering gang of thugs that remained. They seemed hypnotized by the sultry figure before them. Down on the ground Graham was awash with jealousy, wishing he could see what they could. Once Graham's clothes had been dropped at her feet she continued.

"Now that I have your full attention," she said, smugly grinning at her handiwork, "I want you boys to apologize to my little friend here,"

Graham cringed at her referring to him as her 'little' friend. He was sure she just saw him as some pitiful little baby.

"Sorry," the boys said in perfect unison.

"Now apologize to me for being such rude little boys," she commanded.

"Sorry miss," they droned, once again perfectly in time.

Satisfied, the woman took a moment, taking in the image of these obedient young men.

"Apology accepted. Now all of you run along home and think about where all this toxic masculinity comes from. And until you figure it out," she leaned in and waved her pinky in Leo's face, "no fiddling with your little toy. Understand?"

"Yes miss," the blushing boys recited, turning and walking off like a pack of dogs with their tails between their legs.

The woman stood proudly for a second before snapping back into reality, "OH SHITE!" she cried as she turned and squatted down to Graham's side, "Graham sweetie, are you okay?" she asked.

Graham was still completely naked with his wiggling little twig in full view. He didn't even look her in the eye. Instead his eyes were glued to her exposed cleavage. The deep chasm running between her ample tits was like an inviting lagoon he wanted to dive into. He could feel his cock twitching as he gazed at the blue bra bolstering the woman's booming bosoms.

The woman threw her hand up snapping her fingers in his face, "Graham! Snap out of it and get dressed," she snapped at him.

He plummeted back to earth as he realised he was sitting fully exposed to this domineering woman. His face went white as he scrambled to cover his little stumpy cock.

"Oh fuck, I'm so sorry miss," he stammered as he wrestled his undies back on to conceal his cock.

The woman stood up and began buttoning up her blouse, "Oh it's fine honey. Really, I've seen it all before, nothing to be embarrassed about,"

He clambered to his feet pulling his shorts on as a blush set into his face. He felt sick with embarrassment. Any hopes he had with making a move on this woman had retreated swiftly, much like how his cock had begun to retract back into his body in shame.

"I uh I was just," he started, pulling his shirt back down and placing his headphones around his neck.

"It's okay sweetie. I know you were just trying to help. Albeit a little misguided, it was a brave move. Even if it, uhm didn't really work out," she attempted to comfort him.

"Well thanks for uh ye know helping," he said sheepishly, trying not to look her in the eye.

She smiled at him, wiping a tear off his face, "Don't worry about it. It wasn't my first time dealing with hormonal teen boys and it won't be my last. If you want I could have a word with one of the staff here about them. Or I could go speak to their parents"

"No no it's fine really, just forget about it," he said, eager to just run and wallow in his shame, "uh maybe I should go. It was nice meeting you," he said, turning to leave.

"Oh," she replied, prompting him to stop, "It's just my niece had to take off so I still need a guide,"

She was desperately trying to keep intact what little masculinity he had left, "Plus I still need a young, strong boy to carry my bag for me," she said with a wink.

Not wanting to leave her in need, he followed her back to her large bag and picked it up. As they walked away to their destination, Graham heard spatterings of giggles shot in his direction from the people who had seen his shameful ordeal.

Once they reached the student accommodation building, the woman turned to say her goodbye.

"Well. Thank you for your help, Graham. You're a real gentleman,"

"Thanks miss. Sorry again about the whole 'thing' back there," he replied meekly.

"Oh I'm not. I wasn't joking before about wishing I could draw a young handsome blonde specimen. Now I've had a look, I can. If you like I can send you a copy once I finish," she offered.

As much as he really didn't want a souvenir of the day's events, he couldn't believe she still displayed any interest in him. He was sure she was just pitying him before but she'd just admitted she intended to draw a sketch of his naked body. Was it an offer of some kind? Just thinking about it made his cock twitch.

"I wouldn't want to put you out like that," he replied shyly.

"That's fine, I understand. I'll just keep it as a little reminder of you,"

He winced at the word little. As she picked up her bag to walk away, Graham felt himself impulsively speak up.

"Maybe I could see you again. Before you leave?"

What had he just said? He must've sounded like some creepy little loser.

"Well," she started as Graham braced himself for rejection, "I'm only going to be here a day or two but I'd like that. Maybe dinner tomorrow night?"

Graham couldn't believe it. She'd said yes. He wasn't about to let his shame from the days events hold him back.

"Yes! That sounds great, but uh," he paused before offering her another chance to back out, "Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure, I'll be pretty busy here so a break with a friend would be nice," she explained.

He cringed a bit at being friend zoned but he didn't care. It was a start.

"Heh, thanks. I can pick you up around 6 if that's okay?" he offered. It'd been a while since he planned a date so he was quite nervous.

"Hmmm make it 7, I'm in the Rosemount Hotel in town so I'll meet you in the bar. You are old enough to drink aren't you?" she teased him.

He blushed at his mistress's remark, "Yes of course," he laughed nervously, "I'll see you then miss uhm oh crap! I'm so sorry, I never got your name."

He was sure he'd put his foot in it but he could have swore she hadn't told him.

"Oh goodness, don't worry, that's on me. I'm such a scatterbrain," she laughed, reaching out her hand for a handshake.

"It's Morgan, Morgan Wardwood," she said with a glint in her eye.

What a name!, Graham thought, almost magical in a way. It was so fitting for her, just adding to her attraction of him.

He reached out to receive her handshake, "Graham, Graham Ambers,"

He thought he saw a twitch of worry in her face upon hearing his last name, but it passed as fast as it arrived.

"It's very nice to meet you Graham. I'll see you tomorrow evening," she said, smiling flirtatiously at the young lad.

As he reciprocated with a cheeky grin, he turned to walk away feeling on top of the world. Swiftly he crashed back down as he heard her call out to him.

"Oh wait! I almost forgot. I think you dropped this," he turned to see her shimmying over to him, reaching out to hand him something. A gust of horror blew over him as he saw the bundled up tube socks in her hand. The socks he'd used to pad out his underwear.

"Uh no I don't think they're mine," he lied.

"Are you sure? Didn't that boy pull them out of your," she cut herself short, seeing the building burning red blush in his face, "Or maybe I'm mistaken. They're probably my son's and just got into my luggage somehow."

Graham just looked down in a haze of humiliation. Suddenly he felt so unworthy of any more of Morgan's time. He wanted to run away and never look back and just keep her perfect image in his fantasies.

Morgan frowned apologetically. She reached out cradling the young man's face in one hand and pulled him close. Kissing him on the cheek.

Graham felt his legs quiver as he felt her warm, smooth lips heating his cheek. A lurch in his crotch made him shudder as he felt a thick dribble of pre cum ooze from his semI hard cock. He didn't want it to end, but he knew he'd climax right there if she didn't stop soon.

Finally she parted from him, tapping his cheek and walking away into the building with a smile on her face.

After Graham stood for a second watching her walk away he headed off himself in a complete daze. His mind was consumed by Morgan and everything he wanted to do with her. For all he was ashamed of his small dick, he knew if he got the chance he would employ every technique he could to give her pleasure. He didn't care about his own, he just wanted to make her happy, to serve and please her in any way she wished.

As he walked away his cock twitched in his shorts with every idea that zoomed through his head. Whenever he fantasized about her naked body standing over him, he got another gush of pre cum drizzling out the tip of dick. Before long he had a noticeable dark patch building in the front of his crotch.

Just as he felt the growing wetness, a thought popped into his head. Morgan's offer to draw him. He dreaded the idea but he fantasised about her possibly posing for him to draw her. He imagined her perfect body stretched out, her smooth thick legs leading up to a well kept bush guarding her pristine pussy. Her ample tits would rest high up on her chest with no inclination of droopage. Higher still her face glowed as she smiled across at him, sitting ready to capture her divine beauty.

The fantasy was too much for Graham. A quake shook him as his cock lurched hard, continuously firing out a steady stream of semen into his undies. He looked down to see the mess he made, then around to see if anyone noticed. He figured his best option was to run. As he jogged through the park back to his apartment he saw a few people who saw his humiliating ordeal earlier spot the oozing stain in his shorts. They just laughed and pointed at him. A couple girls wolf whistled at him as he sprinted past. He picked up the pace and felt a trickle of cum leaking down his leg.

As soon as he made it home he charged up the stairs and collapsed through the door. Heading for the shower, he thought about how pathetic he must have looked, but with any luck, maybe Morgan was into it.


12