Rude Houseguest

Story Info
My brother-in-law houseguest needs to be taught a lesson.
2.3k words
4.49
23.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a pretty chill dude, some might even call me laidback, but I had my limits and I was reaching them with my wife Clara's little brother Reese. He was handsome with boyish charm, curly dark brown hair that was unkempt and shaggy, and I think he used to be a wrestler in high school. I could tell that all of his hard work paid off, because his thighs and ass looked extremely impressive. If I had to guess one thing that Reese and my wife had in common were their big butts. Two fat globes that bounced and jiggled with every step; my wife had stretch marks and I knew that Reese did too.

Anyways, trying not to get too off topic, despite Reese's good looks and charm, he was lazy, selfish, careless and sloppy. Clara let him stay at our place for as long as he did, because he had a pretty bad breakup with his high school sweetheart Taylor--but if you asked for my personal opinion, I think the two were bound to split up. Now, when Clara told me that Reese was staying for a couple of weeks, until he got back on his feet, I didn't complain but now it had been three months and even she was reaching her breaking point. He had turned our living room into his own bedroom; staying up throughout the night smoking weed, making a mess, playing video games, and when he brought over friends--oh my fucking god, it was complete chaos.

Last night was when I decided to do something with Reese, thankful that Clara left the day beforehand to have a little girlfriends' weekend up in Golden Lake. He came home after spending most of the night with his buddies getting drunk and acting like assholes. He barged into the house, very clearly drunk as a skunk and quickly stripped out of his clothes before flopping, completely naked, face down and ass up onto the couch.

I waited for a couple of minutes before slowly creeping into the room, holding some zip ties in my hand, but then I paused right before tying Reese's arms and legs together. I just had to stare and gaze at Reese's plump meaty ass, specifically interested in his surprising tan lines. I thought a person like him wouldn't mind sunbathing in the nude, but I guess not. The only times I saw Reese's ass like this was glimpses of it as he ran into the bathroom to take a long morning piss or hour long showers.

Still it was an amazing sight, especially when he moved some in his sleep and spread his legs apart, giving him a good look in between those two solid globes of muscular meat he called ass cheeks. He had shaved in between his ass and his hole was pink, or was that something else.

I started to lean over him, getting closer then decided that if this went sideways then I should have a backup plan. I slowly, carefully tied up his hands making sure that the zipties were tight, then resumed my inspection of his ass.

Goddamn!

I gingerly grabbed one of his cheeks and pulled it to the side, my eyes immediately closing in on a bright pink buttplug jammed into his hole. The bottom of the plug had a loop that you could pull on and of course I had to.

It slid out easily, but it took a hot minute because it was so long and I paused every once and a while to squeeze my hardon, but Reese started to wake up gradually.

"W-what? What's going on?" Reese asked groggily.

I didn't say anything, just stared at the plug--which looked more like a dildo, now that I was examining it.

Reese started to struggle against the zip ties, but once he saw that it was all in vain, he stopped and started to beg.

"What are you doing dude, just let me out of these and we can talk!"

"No, I don't think any of that's going to happen, well unless you can tell me what this is all about?" I held up the rigid 6 inch buttplug, pushing it into Reese's face which was steadily growing pale.

"I-I...I don't know what t-that thing is bro!"

I laughed, then slapped Reese's ass hard.

SMACK!

"OWWWWW!!! WHAT THE FUCK BRO?!" He yelled and started to curse at me, but that just earned him a barrage of ass smacks.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Ok!" SMACK! "OK! OK! OK, just stop! Stop please--I'll tell you whatever you want to know, just don't hit my ass again!"

I almost wanted to continue, but forced myself to stop as my hand had already turned his pale butt as red as his face was right then.

Reese forgot that his hands were tied together and tried to rub at his sore ass cheeks, but realized that he couldn't and instead just repeatedly clenched his cheeks together.

"Tell me about the buttplug?"

Reese paused for a moment, but noticed that I sighed and went to raise my hand again to hit him and started to sputter out the words.

"Before me and Tay broke up, we used to do this...thing t-together..." He trailed off, assuming that I would figure it out and I did, but I wanted him to keep going.

"What thing?"

He sighed and resumed talking, "Tay would play with my ass and it would make me bust so quick and usually she stuck this plug up my asshole, making it vibrate and shit. It would tease and edge me, until she wanted me to cum like a bull in her pussy. It was hot but now I can't get it up anymore without it."

Fuck, that's hot as hell! Who knew that sweet, innocent little Tay was a freak and had roped Reese into it all.

I squeezed my dick throughout his story, feeling myself get harder and harder, until I thought I was going to burst through my shorts, I was so fucking hard and horny.

"So you like to get your puss--I mean your hole played with? Do fingers work or just a dildo?"

Reese was confused by my question, but answered it because what was he going to do.

"I don't know...I mean Tay has used her fingers before, but their too small and a dildo gives my hole a nice stretch, and goes deeper too."

I couldn't help but rub one of my fingers over his tight puck, hearing him inhale sharply at the sensation.

He must be super sensitive down there...

"How does this feel?" I asked before lubing up my finger and slipping it into his hole. It was still slightly gaping from where the dildo had stretched him open.

"FUCK! AHHH!!!" Reese screeched in pleasure as I pierced him with my thick finger. It wasn't as thick or long as the pink dildo plug, but it had to be more than enough to satisfy his hungry hole.

Definitely better than whatever Tay could do. I mused.

"You like?"

Reese didn't answer back quick enough, I could sense that he was trying to hold back his inner slut and remain as straight as he could. I shoved my finger deeper into his warm, wet insides--feeling him clench his meaty cheeks around the digit in his ass. I was only halfway past the second knuckle and already his ass wanted more. Not really wanting to pull out and lube up my other fingers, I just slipped two more inside of him as he bucked and moaned like a bitch in heat.

"Yes! Yes Daddy, I love it!!! Fuck--ahhhh!!!"

"Your greedy little ass definitely loves it!" I replied, shoving almost my entire fist into his ass, loving how Reese's hole stretched to accommodate the size.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

With my free hand, I slapped at his backside making it all red and sore.

"If I knew you were going to be this eager, I would've taken your ass from day one!"

Then, Reese said something that took me off guard and almost made me cum!

"I wanted you to fuck me the second I saw how much you were packing in those old ratty sweat shorts you wear! I don't know how you didn't pull me into the garage and fuck me over the hood of your car after I basically pointed my ass in your face on Thanksgiving!"

Reese reminded me of an incident that happened during Thanksgiving. I was in the living room when Reese walked into the room wearing nothing, but a tiny, skimpy pair of short shorts that were wedgied in between his giant bouncy cheeks. I popped a major boner and had to rush past him into the bathroom to bust a nut in the toilet. The image of half of his ass hanging out of the shorts invades my fantasies from time to time.

"YOU LITTLE FUCKING TEASE!" I was angry and extremely turned on, yanking my fingers out of his ass with a loud, wet lewd POP!

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

I just let loose on his ass, placing my knee on his balls to stop his attempts at getting away from my hard, disciplining hands. I didn't realize it yet, but this is what he ultimately wanted from me--to wear his ass out and I was giving it to him.

"I'm sorry daddy! Please stop! Ahhhh!!!" Reese whined as I kept slapping and smacking his bottom, the light shade of red turning crimson as I kept going.

"Daddy I'm going to cum!"

I immediately paused my assault on his ass.

Not gonna happen!

I grabbed the second discarded ziptie and wrapped it around his ballsack, making sure that it was like a strangling cinch on his nuts--an makeshift but effective cumstopper.

I got real close to Reese's tear soaked, red face so he could hear me.

"I'm going to fuck--no, I'm gonna BREED your ass until you're begging me to stop! Then I'm going to fill that slutty snatch of yours with my seed, until I'm sure that I've worked all of this frustration out! Even then, you're not gonna cum because you don't deserve too!"

Reese whimpered but I knew the fucking jock slut was leaking like crazy. The hairs stood straight up on his body, his heart beat fast, hole puckering and twitching, even his perky nipples were rock hard.

I smeared my own precum all over the shaft of my dick, pulling and throwing my shorts off into the air, not caring where they landed then I shoved all 10 inches deep into Reese's cunt.

"FUCK! SO FUCKING TIGHT!" I roared balls deep in my brother-in-law's pussy.

I couldn't even hear what Reese was yelling, but I knew that it probably hurt for him.

I pulled out only slightly, then thrusted right back in making sure that he felt his prostate getting battered. I did this five times until I could feel him pushing his ass backwards, trying his best to be stuffed again. He was fucking hooked.

Then, I went fast, hard, and rough as hell. My hips were a fucking blur as I rearranged his guts with my big fucking dick.

"Ungh daddy!!! Oh fuck yes daddy!!! Fuck my pussy good--it's yours!!"

I grunted louder and louder, my throat going dry.

This is so fucking crazy!

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

The sounds of my hips blasting against Reese's ass were becoming imprinted into my brain as the living room was filled with musk and sex noises. The couch creaked from our combined weight and I was a little worried that the smell of sweat and sex would get soaked into the upholstery, but I just assumed that my wife would think that Reese was doing something gross and let the thought disappear into the ether.

My balls rose as cum shot through my dick, making my toes curled as I seeded Reese's hole.

"CU-CUMMING!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, not caring that probably everyone in the neighborhood would hear.

Reese took it all, like he was supposed to--feeling load after thick salty load splatter and coat his insides. His prostate having taken a serious beating was being soaked in a soothing creamy lather of man juice. I remained inside of him even when I was done cumming, pulling out slowly and exhaustingly before collapsing next to him on the couch. I breathed heavily as did he.

"S-so?"

"Hmmph?" My eyes felt so tired after fucking him.

"You gonna let me go?"

"No."

"W-what?"

"Yeah, I think I'm going to leave you like this, maybe even tomorrow too. I got some buddies that want to come over and I know that Rick hasn't fucked a pussy since the twins were born so you don't have to worry about your hole not getting any use." I patted his back, then got off of the couch.

Before I left the room though, I grabbed the pink dildo and roughly shoved it back into his gaping hole. I watched as his hole closed around it, his pussylips clenching at whatever was stuffing them.

Nasty little slut!

Then I sauntered off into the bedroom, ignoring his stuttered pleas just letting them be drowned out by the shut of the bedroom door.

Despite fucking Reese into oblivion, I still wasn't done with him and his lesson wasn't over just yet!

Hope you enjoyed this story, if you wouldn't mind leave a comment and a rating below, it is much appreciated!