Rudiments Pt. 04

Story Info
Life after a pool party orgy.
8.9k words
4.5
3.1k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: Pool party scene https://literotica.com/s/complexities-pt-06

Previous chapter https://literotica.com/s/rudiments-pt-03

Chapter Four

In the en-suite of the master bedroom of Damian's pool house I could barely hear the shower water running over my hair, my heart thumping so loudly in my rib cage. Once washed, and just about in the bedroom, I kissed Aaron who was going the other way before I laid out on the bed. As I unraveled the towel, as with most days I was still wearing nothing at all as I stared up at my naked self reflecting down on the mirrored ceiling. This room was so nice and comfortable, I was getting a little used to it even though it was just my second time. I was still not sure about the ceiling mirror. Lying there looking up at my naked body was extremely discomforting. I could see why it could have been sexy when having sex. But at that moment I wasn't. I was rather pink all over from being outside all day. There was not a white tan line in sight.

It had been fun spending the whole afternoon lying stark butt naked by the pool with Damian, Abel, and Emilia. It had been life changing. I cant deny it was such a big thing that I got to watch my lover fuck another woman a couple of times that afternoon. She was genuinely stunning and of course completely different from me. I've watched Aaron's eyes stare and glance over the years. She surprised me. Was there slight jealousy, YES of course. But, it was the best kind. The kind that made my heart thump harder. It made me want to remind Aaron just why we have always needed each other.

Now lying there looking at myself I just needed to wait for him to finish showering, washing the smell and fluids of Emilia off his body so I could then have the fresh Aaron experience. She is nice, but I prefer to think I am not getting sloppy seconds..

I closed my eyes to avoid looking at myself and just focused on reliving the delightful sexy moments out in the pool with Damian and Abel. Yes down below I was stretched and raw, but with my fingers I could feel my pussy responding, growing hot and tingly as I replayed Damian forcing himself inside me. I instantly got wet all over again. I paused rubbing my fingers deeper inside me as the bathroom door clunked open hearing Aaron come out, but just laid there with my eyes closed and continued with my fingers circling my clit still stuck in my sexy daydream. The image of Damian gliding in and out of my ass as I sucked in MY sexy Abel imprinted on the back of my mind. Every time he came he tasted so good. They were like machines all afternoon. I jumped with shock and opened my eyes when I felt Aaron's wet mouth wrapping around one of my pale brown, erect nipples. I gasped loudly as my back arched from the bed slightly, pushing my chest up against his lips. Aaron had clearly been standing there watching me play with myself and now wanted to join in. He was gently sucking at first before he let it pop out of his mouth and began flicking it with his tongue while he started toying with my other nipple between his fingers. Just the way I like it. I finally smiled as I looked up to the mirror. Watching Aaron's naked back over me as he was leaning over the bed. For now with his towel holding his hips loosely. I stretched my arms down and tugged.

"Fuck you're so hot. Yesterday was so hot." Aaron groaned against mouthfuls of my tit, never completely removing it from his mouth. Passion radiated off him in a way I had never felt before, but was glad I was the one getting all his attention. Abel and Emilia were both down stairs and Aaron was still all over me. I am the one he had more times than he could count. It was overwhelmingly flattering and made me feel so loved by him.

I smiled as I watched as his towel fell off his damp body, his naked hairy buttocks wobbling in the reflection as he climbed up on the bed before spinning so he was lying next to me. I took the chance to pounce, to roll him onto his back and get on top. I came to sit my nude ass down on his hips, right above his half flaccid cock."You're pretty hot, too," I told him, dragging my fingers down his hairy chest. I meant it. Aaron was still very sexy, no matter who else I was sleeping with. "You had some eyes on you while you stared at the staff," I giggled. And of course he did. He was lean and thin, maybe he didn't have the rippling muscles and yes, his tummy was soft, but that all just added to my attraction. He was my lover, the one I experienced almost everything with, and no one was ever going to take his place. "I bet you would have had a nice time with them all by yourself."

I wanted to show him my appreciation and love at that moment. It felt critical. So, I was going to show him the best time I could. I shuffled back until his cock was between my buttocks. I gently slid my crack over his shaft. I leant forward and kissed him. I felt as it responded to me, as if I was its master, soon at full mass. It didn't need much help as I was wet, it was easy to slide his cock inside me. I was then sitting right down on top. "But then you would have missed out on Emilia, wouldn't you? She had all of you last night," I commented teasingly. His thick length was consumed inside me. Aaron gasped and I moaned as my buttocks clapped against his thighs. His firm hands grabbed onto my hips holding me momentarily down on his shaft, before throwing his head back into the pillows.

"Holy fuck!" He groaned as I began to lift my hips up and slowly came right back down on top of him. It had been forever since I rode him like this, he was normally on top but I wanted to give this experience to him. Let him be the one to lay back and watch us both from the mirrors above. He was as his focus in his eyes drifted past me and to the ceiling as I rotated my hips as I rose and fell into my rhythm.

But, things felt off at first. Yes, my man was fucking me, his hips moving a bit to meet my thrusts, and he was looking at me from the top view in the mirror but it just felt like he wasn't all there with me. The way he touched me and played with my tits didn't feel like Aaron normally did. He was all of a sudden ignoring my nipples, just palming them while groping at my breasts. I know they are a lot smaller than Emilia's, but that is no excuse. I took hold of his hands and pulled them back to make him drag fingertips against the nubs, reminding him that I was the one on top of him this time. It seemed to all come to him at once, that he was treating me so differently than usual, and as if a switch had been clicked he began pounding up into me harder to make up for it. He gripped my slim hips, knowing this was exactly what I wanted. I needed him to take over and start properly fucking me.

The way his eyes bore right into me instead of the mirror made me tremble just slightly, my hands flat on his chest as I was held still. "What are you thinking, mister?" I could tell when there were thoughts in that big brain of his.

"N-Nothing!" He answered with a blush forming on his cheeks. His hold on my hips tightened, fingers digging into my skin as he pounded up into me.

"Go on, Aaron,:" I tried to coax it out of him by moving my hips slightly with his thrusts, pushing my soaking wet pussy down on his throbbing cock.

"Wanna see you with her," Aaron growled. The tone caught me off guard, even though we were in the throes of passion. It just wasn't like him to speak behind his teeth that way. "It would be so hot to see you eating her pussy. You have always said you wanted to try it out," He reminded, a spark behind his pretty blue eyes. At first, I didn't know how to feel about it all, but from the way he looked and spoke to me, my body decided for me. I was dripping and pulsating around his thick cock.

"I-I so wanna try!" I moaned, all through this being fucked as hard as he could, it seemed. It was difficult to think straight let alone speak sense. To me the idea of touching Emilia was electric. That energy must have been triggered in Aaron during this whole experience. It only took him slamming up inside me a few more good times before I was cumming, pussy clenching up around his thick cock as I moaned loudly, my voice bouncing off the walls. Aaron let me stay still for a moment as I hitman high, but he still needed a bit more to finish and began fucking up into me again for a while longer.

As he came, I rolled off him and looked at both in the mirror high above our heads. My lungs were panting again, all I could think of was that I desperately needed a cigarette and then to sit there alone for five minutes and smoke it whilst I had a good think about Emilia.

We laid in bed, our bodies entangled with each other until we could smell breakfast being made down stairs. The aroma of bacon was enough to have Aaron jumping up out of bed and getting dressed straight into his shorts, not bothering with his boxers from the day before. I went into the big walk-in closet and found myself a cute dark green thong and a big tshirt that I hoped was Damian's as I slipped it on.

Coming down the stairs and into the kitchen we found Abel standing in front of the stove cooking in the same clothes he had worn the day before and beside him was a grinning Emilia, sitting up on the counter in some short shorts and a big t-shirt. Even with the oversized shirt on it was clear she wasn't wearing a bra. I wasn't either, but my nipples didn't poke through half as visibly as hers did. Her blonde hair was piled up on top of her head in a messy bun and even first thing in the morning with no makeup on she looked stunning. I didn't even check to see if Aaron was staring at her, I knew he was. Hell, I was.

Maybe I did need to be with her. Maybe that would make things easier when it came to Aaron.

"Morning love birds," Abel teased, turning to give us a little wink. "You guys had the whole place sounding like a porno." I blushed, hoping they had not heard everything. Aaron seemed to not care as much, his face red but he moved in closer to Abel, close enough that the other man was able to get a handful of his ass and pull him in against his side. It was interesting to see how submissive Aaron was when he was around Abel like that. The way he leaned into him and watched him cooking.

I carefully glanced over to Emilia, who was lost from the room, focusing on her phone as she sat up there on the counter, smooth legs crossed. I found myself wanting to touch her and find out just how soft her body was. She was bigger than me, but not overly. She had a soft, pudgy tummy that was winning the battle with the elastic of her clothing and such amazing curves. Just enough meat on her bones to grab onto.

"Good morning, Livia," Abel said, bringing me out of my thoughts as wrapped his strong arm around my waist, guiding me in. I was kissing him moments later, my tongue excitedly exploring his mouth, realizing he had his arm around both me and Aaron at the same time as food sizzled on the stove. "You guys taste so good in the morning. I need to get your brand of toothpaste," he teased, forehead still against mine for a moment. I rolled my eyes and wiggled out of his hold. "I need a smoke, like now!" I told them, though surely everyone knew by then.

I grabbed up my cigarettes and lighter from my purse close to the back door. Sliding outside into the cool morning air, shivering and wishing I had brought a cardigan with me I took in a long lungful of the fresh air. It was nice, but was soon improved as I flicked the lighter and engulfed myself in smoke as I had that all important first hit off my newly lit cigarette. The view of the pool and backyard was magnificent, but what really got to me was the feeling of that first deep inhale from my cigarette between my lips. I hummed gently at the feeling before letting the smoke out of my nose and taking another hit. I wanted to really enjoy this first cigarette of the morning. It was always my favorite part of waking up from a full night of restful sleep. There was only one thing missing...

"Morning, Liv," I heard it from behind me, the voice unmistakably Emilia's. Looking back to her I saw she was holding two mugs of coffee. "Aaron wanted me to bring you your coffee. He's in there playing barista while Abel cooks," she giggled, coming to stand next to me and holding out one of the mugs. Taking it, our fingers lightly brushed over one another, sending shockwaves through my body.

"I'm not too surprised to hear that," I smiled, bringing the mug to my lips and taking a careful sip. It was perfect. Aaron's coffee always was. Now I had everything I needed for a perfect morning, but there was also a distraction. Standing there, I totally understood Aaron. The beautiful curvy woman who was enjoying her coffee right alongside me. She was a more stunning view than the pool and such now, I had a hard time taking my eyes off her and the way her areola and nipples pressed against the thin fabric of her shirt as if they were showing off. I didn't dare check my own.

"I always love spending the night here," Emilia broke the silence and was very much making me focus on her rather than my cigarette. My eyes came back up to her face as my smoke swirled between us, and a soft blush covered my cheeks at the thought of being caught staring.

"Do you stay here often?"

She smiled and nodded, "Sometimes. I like to hop around to different places since my roommate is a total bitch," she explained. "Always making so much noise through the night. Having parties at our place most weekends. I can't stand her." There was a flash of annoyance that went over her cute face before she lightened up again. "So, I like to stay with Abel or Dame when I can. I have a couple other friends that let me couch surf as well. Can't lie though, I have kinda taken over one of the guest rooms here," Emilia giggled.

I toyed with the cigarette between my fingers before placing it between my lips, I dragged on it as I listened to her. I wanted to know more about this roommate. Was it just a failed friendship? Or was there more to it? Did Emilia like to be with girls too? "That sounds annoying as hell," I commented, taking in another long inhale from my cigarette and letting the smoke out without even taking the filter from between my lips. The smoke in my lungs was so calming, but it was fizzing to the filter's sad end and I took one more hit before putting it out. "Maybe you should try and move in here," I teased. It was just a joke, but I did wonder if Damian would allow something like that if he let her stay there so often.

"I might as well! I have a lot of my clothes and stuff here. I just figure Dame likes his privacy a lot. I'm sure you've noticed," She said as she waved her arm out and along the tall wall that guarded the pool. She then watched me putting out the but of my cigarette in a nice new ashtray that had been bought since my last visit.

"Food's done, ladies!" Abel called from the door, getting us both to come insider and take a seat at the large round table in the kitchen. Abel and Aaron went about getting the food plated and drinks served, both of them in feeding mode. They even set out a spot for Damian who they knew was on his way over from the main house. I sat feeling sandwiched between Aaron and Emilia while a spot for Damian has been left open between the blonde girl and Abel. It was as if we were waiting for royalty. Nothing could happen until he arrived.

He came strolling in after a few minutes, coming over to the table and stopping between me and Emilia. With a hand on each of our shoulders, rather than shaking our hands he leaned in and with his lips kissed us one at a time on the mouth starting with me and with his hand he affectionately groped our breasts or crotch.

"Good morning, all. I trust you had a restful night?" Even just dressed in straight legged jeans and a polo shirt, Dame looked as if he was as expected stylishly dressed up. His hair was slicked back with a sweet smelling pomade as it always was and he wore the same luring cologne. Sliding into his seat at the head of the table, the man took one of the cloth napkins and laid it in his lap as he looked at the meal of waffles, eggs, and bacon before him. "Did one of you girls make this?" he asked, picking up his fork to start eating.

We both giggled and shared a look as Abel shook his head. "These two princesses didn't help one jot. I made it all and Aaron helped me out," he teased. "They were outside enjoying their coffee."

"And I'm sure Liv had a smoke," Damian rolled his eyes as he chuckled, shooting me a playful punishing glare.

I blushed and bit my lip lightly for a moment. "Well... you know I cannot help myself," I defended myself. Of course, all this got was a laugh from the table around me. They all knew all too well. Even Emilia.

We all began settling in and eating, Abel holding most of the conversation with Damian. The two were talking about a trip they were now both planning to Japan. Aaron had told me about it before when it was just going to be me, him, and Abel. Now it looked like it was opening up to more. Which sounded really nice when Damian brought up taking us in his private jet. That sounded heavenly to me, even though I had never been on a plane before. Neither had Aaron. This was about to be an experience since we would be up in the sky for quite a while surely. Still, I knew he was buzzing with excitement just like I was.

It wasn't hard around that group. It bred excitement.

For all the excitement that morning after breakfast was finished I quickly popped out for the quickest cigarette I could before I helped Emilia wash up while the guys went outside to chat and smoke. Damian said nothing to them about it, he just followed along and enjoyed their yammering as he went. I rolled my eyes and went about washing the dishes while the blonde beside me rinsed. "I've never seen Abel and Dame hang out like this. You guys have really brought them together," Emilia commented as she began to try some plates, setting them in a stack on the counter so she could put them away.

"Really? I would think they were already good friends," I said, looking out the window to see all three of the men chatting away with one another while only two of them smoked. Damian of course abstained.

"They are friendly. At least they have been since Abel introduced me to him. I started out like you did with Dame. But... now we are more of friends... although I do still sleep with him sometimes for spending money," she giggled, "He is a rough one though! Always leaves me only sleeping on my tummy a couple nights after."

I couldn't help how I blushed a little just thinking about the fact they had been together too. Of course they had. I couldn't really think she was being platonic with either Damian or Abel. "Are you...dating either one of them?" I asked, curious as to how they would describe their relationships.

Emilia was tickled by the idea, with Aaron's words tumbling in my head, laughing hard enough for even me to be distracted by her large tits jiggling a little. I had a hard time maintaining eye to eye contact with those things bouncing around. I was just curious, I wanted to touch them. Get them in both my hands so I could see if they felt compared to mine. I bet they felt even softer. "I don't think I would call it that. We are... seeing each other. Me and Abel have been friends forever. We just kinda started with benefits a couple years ago. I met Damian around a year ago." She explained, going around and putting the finished dishes away. She had to get up on her toes and even bend over for some and my eyes danced around her body and were glued to the way her ass was eating those shorts. I could even see the creases of her pussy through it and it confused me that it had my mouth watering a little. It was almost embarrassing how I was reacting as my crotch began to grow warmer.