Rudiments Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does Abel still pay you?" This question made her laugh again as she leaned over, putting the last few pans away.

Emilia chuckled as she shook her head, "Abel has never paid me. He just buys me lots of gifts and of course pays my bills. It was hard for me to start accepting his help, but it's impossible to make it out here trying to be a makeup artist alone," She was right about that. Without Abel, and now Damian as well, Aaron and I would have been on the streets and we both had jobs. I couldn't imagine being a makeup artist and trying.

Emilia sighed, standing upright again and naturally adjusting her shorts that were clamped between her large buttocks before putting her hands firmly on those curvaceous hips as she hummed, looking around the kitchen. I went about wiping off the countertops to try and distract myself from her. "It's really nice... that you guys are such good friends," I commented with my back to her. I was scrubbing on a spot that just would not come up, probably been there for ages.

"I can tell he really likes you and Aaron. As much as he likes me already." Maybe she was a little jealous too and I hadn't even considered that. Of course, I was only just now realizing what kind of relationship she had with the two men, mainly Abel. "I can see why though. You guys are pretty cool," she added, making me stop what I was doing. "That's not coming up. The cleaning lady still tries," Emilia had her hand on my arm, holding it gently. "Let's go raid the closet upstairs for something cute to wear." With that, she was pulling me back up to the master bedroom and into the lost and found walk in closet.

"What is with this anyway?" I asked as Emilia let go and went off to search through the racks of shirts and dresses.

"Dame has lots of girls that have only spent one night with him and never came back. He is... an acquired taste. A lot of them over the years have just left things behind so he keeps it like this for the girls that keep coming around. A couple of the other girls have brought and left some old stuff they didn't want anymore too," Emilia explained.

"How many girls could this guy have coming around, anyway?" I asked, wishing I hadn't, but I was unable to stop myself. I needed to know with all these clothes. Of a similar size to me. It really looked like someone's personal closet there.

Emilia thought for a moment studying a dress, "Right now... maybe four or five counting me and you. I don't see the other girls as often but they are not nearly as friendly as you," she smiled. "They like to think they will have Dame to themselves one day if they play their cards right. I don't see it though."

I gulped... Was there more I wanted from Damian? I knew I didn't want him to myself, but I did want him to become more like Abel. Closer. It seemed like Aaron was really helping with that on our part, but would it be seen as trying to take him from the other girls?

Watching Emilia taking her shirt off in my peripheral vision brought me out of my thoughts. She had such big, heavy tits with the cutest little pink areolas and nipples I had ever seen. She didn't stop there as she wiggled her hips, jiggling her body as pulled her shorts off as well and showed that she was not wearing any underwear at all. And as she got into a pair of tight denim shorts, she did not put any underwear on. Something about that was so hot to me. She was just letting her pussy touch the inside of her tattered and frayed jeans like that. Her clit was probably rubbing the seam pretty constantly. Why was I even thinking about that? And Staring? What made me want to gawk at the nude woman? I had seen naked women before in my life. She covered her torso with a baggy band t-shirt sadly and I knew I needed to get dressed myself. Couldn't just stand around like a female creep.

I found my own bigger t-shirt and a black, pleated skirt that stopped an inch or so above my knees. When we came back down to the kitchen the men were back inside, now sipping on flutes of orange juice looking drinks. "Hey, you girls want some mimosas?" Abel asked as Aaron was already making us both a glass. Alcohol so early in the morning? I wasn't too sure about it but with a smile I took the glass and walked over and accepted the overly passionate kiss Aaron offered me. Then I was made to watch as he kissed Emilia as well while handing one to her. As he pulled away, his blue eyes slipped over to me, holding contact for a few seconds.

I looked at his face, I couldn't tell if he was asking for permission or expecting something. At that moment, I would swap positions. Especially when his hand firmly grabbed her fat ass.

For a while, we all stood around chatting rubbish and drank the booze, after refilling though we all went outside to stand near the pool. Damian and Abel laid out on lounge chairs, getting comfortable while fully clothed right there in the sunlight. As Dame got comfortable and adjusted his pants a bit, his hard cock could be seen poking up against the denim. Of course, since we were outside I got out my smokes and took one between my lips. Aaron stood close and lit it for me, "You should share with Emilia," he stated, a smirk on his lips.

Emilia even laughed a bit at that and rolled her eyes. "I can give it a try but I will probably hack up a lung again." I arched my brow, wondering when they would have had a cigarette together, but after my first hit I was holding it out to her. Emilia took it by pinching with two fingers and brought it to her pretty, plush lips.

She grimaced as she choked up a little, getting a giggle from me as I reached out and took it back from her. "Not too bad. But I guess this isn't your first time," as I spoke, my eyes slipped over to Aaron. He looked a little nervous, but still had that stupid smile on his face. With a roll of my eyes I went back to sipping on my drink while having my cigarette, though Emilia did want another hit off it surprisingly. She took it much better than the first. Emilia was learning.

I found myself a little stuck. I was having a hard time deciding what was more enticing. Dame and his amazing hard cock pushing against those jeans and the thought of it being unwrapped, then him behind me it inside me as he pummeled my arse, or Emilia and her sparkling eyes looking up at me as her cute lips wrapping around and sucking hard my nipple and, no, I mean a cigarette.

The staff came and gathered our empty glasses, promising to have more out as soon as possible before going back inside. This time, they were actually dressed completely. It seemed thing were going back to normal, though I wondered, but probably guessed that it was perfectly normal for Dame to have a raging hard on in front of them like that.

There wasn't much time to think about being between my thighs as I found myself squealing as I was being picked up by Aaron into his muscular arms, gasping as I tried and failed to grab onto him before I was tossed like a caber, flying through the air with a loud scream I landed into the cold water of the pool with an equally loud screech. Thirty seconds later there was another splash along with me and I opened my eyes in the water to see the long blond hair flowing around. Resurfacing, gasping for air, I squealed a bit, glaring at my lover as he laughed alongside Abel at the edge. The one not laughing was Damian, who glared at both me and Emilia.

I already knew what his issue was as the clothes on my body stuck like a second layer of skin all over.

"You girls are gluttons for punishment," he shook his head, motioning for us to get out and come over to him. I looked over to Emilia, who was already pulling herself out of the pool so I followed after her. Might as well take my punishment for the crime of others. By the time I had swam over to the concrete edge of the pool, Damian had sat up and with his grin he was waiting for us. His eyes told me to come closer, but I was nervous as to what he had in mind for the two of us for breaking his sacred rules.

"Turn around and bend over," he said coldly, twirling his finger to show just what he wanted done. "Hands on your knees."

Emilia rolled her eyes but she was the first to assume the position, hands on her knees and ass poked out towards Dame, I was sure he had such a nice view. I did the same but as soon as my butt was poked out for him, he pulled my skirt right up and over my hips, showing off the dark green thong I had on. A blush took me over as I noticed Abel had his phone out and was clearly recording, and knowing him, and his drive for viewers probably live streaming, the entire thing.

"Come one man, live in the moment for once, Abel and put that thing away," Damian ordered from behind us, before the silence as I waited for his hand landing down on my wet cheek. He paused and affectionately as his strong fingers massaged it for a moment. I could just feel my cheeks jiggling. He waited for what seemed like an eternity, time literally stopped as we all waited for Abel to put away his phone. As soon as it slid inside his jeans Damian's hand came slapping down hard, first on mine then on Emilia's, making us both yelp from the sting, which was amplified by the wet skin and clothing.

"Such bad girls, I swear. These two can never stay out of trouble," Dame commented, slapping my ass again before moving to Emilia's. He was really putting some force behind his hits, I bet there were red handprints left on my ass cheeks from it.

Aaron came over and bent down in front of my face, bringing his hand to my cheek gently. "I donno if wearing her ass out is gonna work," he grinned. "She's pretty set in her ways." I could see who's side he was on already. Traitor. I pulled my face away from him and shot my lover a playful glare. Of course he was going to link up with the other men in the group, no matter how sweet he normally was.

"H-Hey! You know we didn't jump in, right?" Emilia asked after squealing as the next swat she got to her wet ass. The sound was really nice and sharp, I bet her fat ass was wobbling and slapping together like crazy. I wished I could be on the other side to watch and see. "It was them! They are the ones that broke your rule!" she pointed over to Able and Aaron, who were getting a little closer to one another.

Looking across the poolside watching as Abel had his hand casually and naturally on my boyfriend's hip and was slowly and teasingly pulling him in close, grinning as he began to speak. "Don't worry. If she won't show you any love I will." I could tell he was really just trying to goad me, playing around. Lying there it was working as he slipped his tongue right into Aaron's mouth and started groping his ass with one hand.

I gasped sharply as I was again smacked once more on the same cheek, stumbling forward a bit from the force. "Oww! That's enough." I whined, turning back around to face him. I couldn't help but be a little mouthy after so much spanking first thing in the morning. My ass was uncomfortably stinging even once out of reach.

Damian chuckled and reached out to take my wrists in his hand. "Poor thing, was it too much?" he asked, keeping me from going any farther away from him. I was nervous to get any closer though, not wanting to get anymore of the punishment, but when he yanked me in close, he kissed me instead. It was a quick, chaste kiss on the lips before he broke it and looked me in the eyes with his icy blues. "I think you understand. What about you, Emilia?" he asked, grabbing onto one of her ass cheeks roughly and digging his fingers in.

I heard her squeak first. "Y-yes sir!" She got out, trembling from her still bent over position before Dame moved on from me and went to her, Having her stand up straight so he could press a similar peck to her lips.

"Good girl. You need to train your little friend a bit better though," he chuckled. There was a little gleam in his eyes as he looked between us. Like he had an idea in his head already. Dame kept whatever it was to himself though, probably wanting to mole it over for longer. His attention was brought over to Aaron and Abel as they made out only feet away from us. Rolling his eyes, he reached over and gave a good slap to Aaron's ass, making him yelp into Abel's mouth. "You two are about to be next. Do I need to get the hose on the two of you?"

While Dame was teasing the other two, I slipped off back to the pool house to change out of the dripping wet clothes. I started peeling them off as soon as I was in the door, tossing it all into a laundry bin inside the bedroom Aaron and I were sharing. The cool air of the house had my skin cold from being wet as well. I went right into the bathroom and to the mirror to take a look at my red ass. I really could see the red imprint of Damian's hand left behind and I sighed a little.

Was this something I needed to get into?

Potentially even for me, it was a little much. A little too rough and kinky, Aaron was sweet and romantic. Or at least used to be. Though I knew this part, by playing the role, I was going to pay our bills for months to come. I didn't want to ruin anything for Aaron. As I stood there, my hips twisted so I could again examine the redmark on my ass, I heard someone padding through the bedroom and a soft knock on the door.

"Liv? Are you in there?" Emilia's gentle voice came from the other side. I smiled as I reached over and opened the door, letting her come in still wearing her sopping wet clothing. "Are you okay?" she asked, worry was painted all over her face as her eyes looked over my naked body. It wasn't long until they strayed and focused on the redmark. "He was a little rough..." Her fingers were light as feathers as they dragged over the curve of my ass and the sore area.

"Yeah... I guess it's just a little early for something like that." I laughed a little, feeling silly for allowing it to get to me so much. I had already shown Damian I could handle far more than that. I was even blushing as I almost willed Emilia to get down on her knees behind me, pressing a sweet, gentle kiss to the red head print. I gasped and even jumped a little, making the other girl giggle.

"Sorry, was that too much?" Emilia asked, "I just wanted to soothe it a little. Maybe a little lotion would do a better job."

With that,. Emilia tried to get back up, but I put my hand on her shoulder, holding her there. At first, I had surprised myself with that move and didn't know exactly what to even say. I just looked back at her before opening my mouth, "No... It really helped." It sounded a bit lame to me, but Emilia went from confusion to a cute little smile playing on her face. Her hands came to my ass again, this time both of them filling with my cheeks as she did her best not to bother the affected area. I brought my hands back to cover hers, taking in how soft and slender they were. I guided them, not caring about the soreness as I had her groping me thoroughly.

"Wanna see you with her."

Aaron's voice was ringing through my head as I decided to turn around slowly, not having her face right in front of my pussy. I was already throbbing and hot down between my legs, making me want to rub my thighs together. Emilia took one look at what she was working with before she leaned up on her knees and kissed right where my clit was poking out and swollen. I gasped, tossing my head back at the feeling of her soft lips on such a sensitive spot as she started to lick between my burning hot lips. She had obviously done this before from how she was eating me like it was nothing, pushing my thighs out of the way. I grabbed onto the sink behind me, doing everything I could to keep myself from falling over.

"Ahhh fuck," I moaned, laying one of my legs over the woman's slim shoulder. My fingers carded through her hair, gripping onto it as she pressed her face against my pussy even more, starting to suck on my clit and really get me going. Her tongue was flicking in perfect motions, Emilia really was talented. I could see why the guys liked her so much.

I was getting close already, my head tossed back and my heel pressed against her back. "Ladies!" Abel's voice was bombing through the pool house. I groaned a bit as Emilia's tongue pulled away from my pussy and both of us looked to the entrance of the bathroom. Abel was already in sight by the time I got my leg down and I was blushing like mad. "Wow... can't leave you two alone for even a minute!" He laughed, leaning against the doorway and staring in at us. I rolled my eyes as he was clearly not looking at either of our faces as he spoke.

"We just came in to have a piss," I stated, looking away from him.

"At the same time? Naked? With your pussy in her face? Kinky." Abel laughed as he reached over and took my hand along with Emilia's, helping her up off her knees. "Come on. You guys can't leave us out like this." he said as he pulled us out of the bathroom and towards the door so we couldn't get dressed. "We wanna see you guys having fun too!"

"Wanna see you with her."

Again with that horny voice in my head. Maybe it was best if we took this right back outside with the boys. I did want to show off to Aaron and it would be rude to leave out the other two as well. Especially Damian since this was his place and all.

It took a second to adjust to the view of the pool. The sun felt brighter than it was before as it beat down on our nude bodies as we walked back out. Aaron looked shocked to see us nude, while Dame was completely unfazed besides a little smirk that grew on his face. "What did you two get up to in there? You're both glistening," Dame commented, pointing down between our legs. I looked to see and he wasn't wrong at all. Emilia had done a great job, I was slicked up so much it could be seen shining in the sun.

Once we were close enough, Damian got up from his seat and came over, taking Abel's place as with his grin, he "inspected us" by slipping his hands between our legs. He only touched my upper thigh, but his eyes sparkled when he realized just how wet we both were. "Again such bad girls, having fun like that without us." For a moment, I was worried, I took a deep breath which coincided with his fingers flicking my lips. I was nervous about getting another rough punishment from him, but he just pulled his hands away, sliding them instead up the curve of our backs and guiding us to face one another. "Give us a run down, would you?"

Emilia flicked her eyes at me and giggled, before coming closer right away, sliding her hands over my shoulders before wrapping her arms around my neck. She was performing for Dame. It felt so good when her soft body was pressed right up against mine. Big tits, chubby belly, thick thigh going between my legs as she kissed me gently at first. As I accepted and opened my mouth for her I realized how much I could still taste myself on her mouth. Kissing another woman, out tongues dragging against one another, was gentle compared to any of the men there. She was slow as she explored my mouth and sucked on my bottom lip, making sure to give the men a good show.

When the kiss was broken, I realized Abel was recording again and very likely live streaming to his whole audience. Now we were not just performing for the three men with very erect fat enticing cocks, but thousands of others too. "Oh, so he gets to film now?" Emilia asked with a giggle, shooting a look over to Dame who shrugged.

"He needs something to occupy his hands," Damian grinned, as we both looked at Abel with his hand yet again around his cock, nodding at us to keep going.

Emilia seemed happy enough with the answer, sliding her hands down to my ass cheeks and as I moaned she squeezed as she leaned in and began kissing down my neck. I took in a gasp as she teased sensitive skin all the way down to my collar bone. My nipples were hard by the time she got down to them, sucking on one gently as she groped the other in her palm. She made a real show of things, pulling back and letting my nipple pop out of her mouth before rolling it around with her tongue and lips, then taking it back into her mouth. Emilia was really playing it up and it felt amazing.