Rudiments Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better put Liv to work," Aaron cut in. I frowned and looked over to him, finding even my lover had his cock in his hand by then, stroking himself as he stood off to the side. "She can be a pillow princess if you give her the chance." He thought he was being sly, but I knew exactly what he wanted to see.

Emilia giggled and I momentarily shivered as the cool morning air flowed in as she pulled back from my chest releasing my sagging breasts once more. "You're right," she teased. Straightening up, she took my hand and walked me over to one of the lounge chairs and with a big grin she pivoted and laid back on it and spread her chubby thighs wide in the process of getting comfortable. "It's your turn now."

I was nervous and felt it all the mens eyes both here and in cyberspace staring through me, as if I was translucent as I looked down at her, my eyes locked on to her waiting pussy. She had thicker lips than I did, a pinker color, and some nicely trimmed, blond pubes but her vagina looked a lot like mine. I had only ever tasted myself so, I had to keep that flavor in mind as I leaned down between her legs and began slowly licking at her like a kitty cat. I was tasting carefully, realizing that though she did not have the same as mine, it was not bad at all. It was actually good.

Knowing what I liked, I did not hold back, I buried my face right in and began going for it. I could feel her slick all over my face right away as I dug my tongue between her lips and began teasing her clit with the tip, getting a nice gasp from the girl above me. Her sounds were just as beautiful as she was while I got used to how I should flick my tongue or even circle it around her swollen clit. I was gentle at first, not wanting to overdo it, but her hand landed on my hair as she pushed my head down deeper between her legs a bit more, making me gasp for air before sucking and playing with her a little harder.

As her juices covered my jaw and chin, I could feel the guys getting closer. There was a gentle smack to my unbruised cheek and I knew it was Dame without needing to see him. As I kept going, my asscheeks were held apart and there was a wet tongue going to town back there. Too curious not to, I stopped and checked to see who it was and to my surprise Damian was holding me apart so that Aaron could eat my ass. The sight alone had me wetter and dripping down my thighs. His tongue felt so good as he pressed his face into my ass. Abel even got in to get a close up shot of it all, grabbing onto my other cheek and pulling it apart for more visibility. I felt so exposed but in the best way as I went back to licking the pussy in front of me.

Throughout it all, I was starting to crave another cigarette.

Thankfully, I could distract myself, my tongue and nose delved in, I could feel how Emilia's hips began to rotate and shake under me. She was getting close from it all and I was doing my best to keep my mind on teasing and sucking on her needy clit as she began to gush a bit. Soon, her thighs were tightening around my head as she climaxed both loudly and messily, her juices dripping from my chin onto the chair below. I felt like I was covered in her aroma and flavor.

With all that I was still missing something. I was missing the throbbing cock I could have buried within my pussy from one of the three men that were behind me. I felt as Aaron pulled away from my ass and I was picked up off the chair by big hands. I wiggled and was turned around so that I was being held facing Dame as he pushed me against his hips so I could feel his hard cock against my crotch. "Ummm I can tell you're needing it," he said with a smirk. "Guess I don't have to take your ass this time. I can give you what you really want, you poor needy thing."

Holding me up with just one strong arm, he got himself out as I watched Aaron getting up on the lounge chair, positioning himself between Emilia's legs. It seemed Abel was just as happy to stand there and film us all as he stroked himself. I could feel as Damian pressed the tip of his cock between my lips, the girth of it making me want it even more. He was such a tight fit in my ass, I wanted to know what it was like in my honeypot. I was about to get just what I wanted as he started to press into me, stretching my walls to make room for his massive dick. It was amazing that it fit at all as it started to slide inside, making the stretching start to burn in a way that just heightened my pleasure.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned, tossing my head back as he dove in so deep it felt like his large cock would end up in my stomach. This position helped in his favor as well as he let all my weight down on his cock, going in as deep as he could while holding onto my hips. He used that hold to pound into me, pulling my hips up and pushing them right back down, making me moan out with every thrust.

Soon my voice was joined by the scream of Emilia as she was fucked on the lounge chair by Aaron. I could only see the back of his head and how his hips were forcefully rolling into her from where I was being fucked. I wanted to see more, but Dame was demanding my attention as his delightful large cock he used my body yet again as one of his sex toys. I brought my hands up to his shoulders to steady myself, digging my nails into his shirt. Damian chuckled lightly, pounding up into me while still pulling me down. "That's all you needed, hmm? A good fucking?"

I tried to answer but all that would come out was a string of pleasure driven moans as he continued thrusting deep inside me, seemingly never getting tired. The length of time he was going, I was being driven crazy though, moaning louder and louder as I felt myself reaching my peak of pleasure. "Holy fuck, Damian!" I screamed as yet again I began to gush and cum all over his cock. He kept going like a machine, I was made to ride out my intense pleasure as he did not stop his motions until he finally with immense force slammed deep inside me, pausing with his cock deep inside me very quickly filling up my vag with his hot seed.