Rudra and Riya Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night when Rudra came back home I was already in bed. Everything I did, was only bringing him more pain. When I felt him crawl into bed I opened my arms to receive him. I hugged him tightly against myself. I did not have the heart to say anything to him. I placed kisses all over his face while tears welled in my eyes.

He chuckled. Then he felt the tears and frowned. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I tried to smile. "I just missed you so much."

"Oh! Baby, come here you fool, I was just out for the day," He chuckled again.

He climbed over me to lie between my legs and sleep entirely against my breasts. He never did this anymore, since the surgery. But just his weight on me, had this grounding effect on my senses, that even after the turmoil I was in, it made me relax. His mouth kissing and suckling on my breasts heavy with milk added to my relief.

The moment Rudra left in the morning my mind went back to the quandary I was in. I wanted to confront ma, I felt I had to defend Rudra's interests, but it was so difficult when the one I was defending him against was my own mother. I wondered whether she was in love too. I had already brought enough suffering into her life. It was not my intention to bring her more sadness either. I paced the room until my head began to spin, so I sat at the dining table with my head between my palms, but my mind could not let go of the images of Sid and ma together. It upset me beyond endurance. My heart ached thinking of Rudra. Recently all I had brought him was pain and his pain was like a dagger in my heart.

I thought I would call her in the afternoon. I was almost scared of catching them red handed.

And before I talked to her about it I wanted to make certain if the conclusion I had drawn had any truth to it.

To my surprise when I called, Sid was also in the room. He was sitting right across from ma, keeping two of our sextuplets busy while ma fed two at a time at her breasts. I watched them for a while.

"You should leave, you'll get late for work," ma smiled at him. "This is going to be a long wait."

"Don't worry, I have all the patience in the world." He answered sedately looking straight into her eyes. "Besides I do want to help." His eyes roved all over her face, then to her breasts.

"Sid..."

He merely lifted a finger to his lips. "I'm doing this of my own volition and I can do it for as long as it takes."

Ma nodded pursing her lips, trying to control some emotion.

Once she had finished feeding the babies, he got up to put the babies in their crib a third time. He helped ma up held her in his arms for a bit, then placing a kiss on her head, barely whispered.

"Take care of yourself for me and if you need me you know all you have to do is ask."

Ma nodded and put her arms around him. They rocked in each others arms, the way Rudra and I did, then he was leaving.

I decided to call ma in the evening, I was in no mental condition to have a conversation with her right away. My mind was abuzz with contradictory emotions and thoughts.

I was still contemplating on whether to call her at all when the phone rang and ma was on the phone. "You haven't called today, are you all right?" She asked worriedly. "Rudra didn't answer the phone either. You might have forgotten but I'm still your mother and I still worry about you two."

"Ma," I almost choked on the love I felt for her. "Rudra has been keeping very busy at work and I ended up sleeping. How are you doing?"

"I'm fine," she said in annoyance. "I was worried Riya."

"Yes... I know ma, I'm sorry. It won't happen again. Ma..." I began but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't bring myself to confront her. I was a coward.

"Yes..." she asked.

"Ummm, how is Vansh doing now? I miss them all so much and am so glad its you who's taking care of them."

"Yes, I am too. I wouldn't trust them with anyone else either."

"I love you ma," my voice broke.

"Yes, I know baby..." There was a pause, then she added. "Tell Rudra I miss him... Will you?" She barely uttered.

"I will ma." I almost choked on tears. She missed him. Maybe all wasn't lost. My heart rejoiced. Maybe there was still hope for me to redeem myself and bring them together.

That night the moment Rudra entered the house I told him exactly what ma had said. He listened lost in his own thoughts but did not respond.

"I want you to visit her Rudra," I coaxed.

He sighed out aloud. "You do know how busy I am Riya?"

"Yes, I do. But maybe you could spend one night there." I ended up lamely.

He didn't say anything for a long time. "I'll see." When I come back tomorrow we'll make ma a call together. He said on a lighter note.

I grinned and hugged him excitedly.

"Okay, calm down. I should know better than to get taken up with what you think and say all over again." He rolled his eyes and I hit him with a fist before hanging my head guiltily.

"Will you never forgive me? I know I was wrong in being a wedge between you two, but never in bringing you two together. I know how much ma needed you in her life...how much she loves you..."

He sighed audibly.

That night he was in my arms again. But unlike all these nights he crawled into bed with a hard-on. Since the time he had stopped going home, his libido had taken a nose dive. And today just a mention of ma had been enough to arouse him. And just the thought of both of them together was enough to arouse me.

We both called the next day and ma was all too happy to see Rudra. "Where have you been?" She asked. "No matter how old you grow you're still my son." She pursed her lips in annoyance.

He chuckled deep down in his throat. "Yes, I know ma, but you don't know how I've been keeping busy with work." He raked his hair.

"But it still does not excuse your disappearing on me for months on end."

"Yes, I know ma. Please forgive me." He was her son again.

"I'll visit you some time soon."

"I'll look forward to it," ma said with love in her voice.

But over the next few weeks when Rudra was unable to actually visit her, I saw ma grow restless then resigned then upset.

"It's okay, I understand," she said with not a single emotion on her face. But I knew deep down she was hurt.

I wanted to punch Rudra in the nose. That night I called to warn him that if he did not go home that very night to meet ma, I would not talk to him again. I knew he was tired and worn out but resignedly he acceded to my request and I was grateful.

Just when I thought he would be with ma I turned on the cam and was startled to see Sid and ma in the nursery. It was around ten in the night, what was he doing there? My heart began to pound. Unlike most times I left the cam on. I knew Rudra would be there any moment and my heart cringed to think about their confrontation.

I think ma had just finished feeding all the babies for they were peacefully sleeping in their cribs.

"Is your back giving you trouble?" He asked in a whisper holding her from behind.

Ma nodded in response.

He began to unbutton her night shirt, then slowly lifted one breast at a time out of her bra. He leaned closer and I heard mother gasp.

"Sid," she whispered, leaning her head back to rest on his chest.

He cupped her breasts and lifted them and mother moaned.

"That feels so good," she sighed.

He leaned further into her, until her legs were trapped between his and the crib.

I watched him gently squeeze her breasts until her nipples seemed to poke out of their diamond rings. He leaned down to kiss the side of her neck. He bit her and ma pushed back into his pelvis. He moaned and squeezed her breasts hard, issuing drops of milk from her nipples. I knew they were both aroused.

The bell rang and we were all brought out of our stupor. My heart began to pound. He quickly helped her stuff her breasts back into her bra then buttoned up her shirt. They made a dash to the door and I could only wonder thereafter how the night would pan out.

A few hours later I heard ma and Rudra walk back into the nursery. Once ma had settled him in his room she came out only to be followed by Rudra.

"Does Sid visit you often?" He asked tentatively.

"Yes, when I ask him to," she answered pointedly.

Ma seemed to be annoyed. I only wished he would turn on his charms and woo her back into his arms, because I knew he wouldn't be able to take her leaving him.

"Why do you ask him?" He asked watching her.

"Because I need help, unlike what you might think." She spat.

"Help with what?" He asked, a nerve beginning to throb in his throat.

She narrowed her eyes. "What do you care?"

"I care, which is why am asking you."

Then I realized ma wasn't going to back down and from what I knew of Rudra from a life time with him. They were headed for a show down.

I pressed my aching heart.

"How often does he come here?" He barely whispered.

"As many times as I ask him to. Have you grown hard of hearing?"

"I don't like his coming here." He said in the same tone.

"Nobody asked for your opinion. This is my house and I'll invite who I bloody well please."

"Not until I'm alive. You are my wife and I forbid it," he choked on barely contained rage.

"Oh! So I'm your wife," ma snarled, "and where have you been husband, for all these months when every night I ached for you?"

Rudra was taken aback. "You know where I was." He answered astounded.

"Yes, I do and that's where you belong."

Rudra looked down. "I might, but you belong to me."

"I belong to no one but myself. You do not own me. I am nobody's possession."

"That's where you're wrong," he snarled taking a step forward. "You'll always belong to me and you're going to stop meeting this man from today onwards."

"Fine, I will if you leave Riya."

I was startled to hear this from ma but not as startled as Rudra was.

His face looked stunned and it took him a while to respond. "I love her, you can't...," he shook his head. "I can't, I..."

"That's what I thought. You love her and she loves you and Sid loves me, so our reasons aren't all that different. Now go to bed, I'm going down."

"No, you will not," he dug his fingers into her arm. "You will not go to him."

"Stop shouting and let go of me," she jerked her arm free, wincing. "As a matter of fact you interrupted us when you came," she added viciously.

"You spiteful... whore," Rudra enunciated through clenched teeth then lifted ma against a wall and tore her clothes and grabbed her breast until she cried.

"Leave me alone," ma spat furiously.

"Isn't this what you've been wanting?" he smiled menacingly.

He began to lift her to his room but she kicked and scratched so he pushed her to the floor and subdued her with his body.

"Isn't this what you had in mind. I promise you whatever I interrupted I'll make up for it." He dug his teeth into her breast and began to pull as hard as he could on her tit.

"Get away from me you animal," she screamed.

"You know best ma," he held her jaw and began to kiss her hard.

"Ummmhhhh," ma tried to fight it for a while then stopped struggling. It wasn't long until her protests died down and her curses turned to moans. She tried a few times, to pull away from his kiss, then relented with a moan. This is exactly what she had needed all along.

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she slowly began to enjoy it. He relaxed too, beginning to kiss every inch he'd bit. He raised himself from her to hold her breast in both hands. He squeezed it to make the nipple stand hard in its shiny confine. He did that a few times watching milk drops raise on her nipple like beads of due, all the while breathing laboriously. I loved him even more when he was this aroused and watching them both gratify each other was a thoroughly mystifying experience.

Telling my nurse that I was going to sleep for a while I scrambled into bed, fluffed a few pillows and leaned against them my iPad in hand. I wanted to throughly enjoy this.

He was licking her breasts now with the tip of his tongue. I heard ma moan deep down in her throat. Rudra pushed a hand inside her panties and felt her. She froze and began to protest again. Why would she do that I wondered, when this was as much what she wanted as he? Maybe she was still angry with him for leaving her all by herself all this time. When he tried to push her panties down she pushed him away.

"Stop it," he sniggered knowing all too well she wanted him. "You want this."

"I don't want you." She spat through clenched teeth at his smugness.

"Well, too bad, cuz I want you." With that he roughly began to push her panties down.

He pushed a finger into her and explained. "You're gushing down there."

"It isn't because of you." She smiled taking her own back and within the next second felt him enter her with the force of a jackhammer.

She winced. Rudra relentlessly fucked her hard, non-stop until her shrieks turned to moans. Her ams came to hold him against her and her hips began to lift to greet his thrusts.

"I want to tear you open," he said through clenched teeth. Ma lifted her legs around his waist to give him deeper penetration. Rudra moaned and with every thrust he nearly bottomed out inside her warm sopping pussy. The sounds that they made, made me wet, but I did not want to finger myself yet. I did not want to miss even a single thing they did to each other.

"I'm going to cum." Ma spoke through a choked throat.

He dragged his mouth from her nipple to take her lips in a hard kiss.

A while later after ma had just finished cumming all over his buried dick she was busy sucking his tongue, while he was still working on his orgasm. I had a feeling he would take his time with her. I knew he'd wanted this just as much. I had seen his libido go down drastically in her absence. Ma probably had that effect on men. She knew exactly what she wanted and she expected exactly that in return in exchange for her company. Maybe men did like that. She let out these sexual vibes specially these days, with her hourglass figure and her humongous breasts dripping with milk. She was Goddess Venus incarnate.

"Tell me, you'll leave him?" He said close to an orgasm.

"Leave Riya and I will." She said plainly.

He shook all over as he came and she pressed him harder against her breasts kissing his shoulder.

"I can't believe you're asking this of me ma, she's your daughter for god's sake," he said after a while.

"I don't expect you to leave her Rudra, I know you love her and I'm okay with it. But you have to understand that's how I feel about Sid too. I can't leave him. In your absence he has been my shoulder to lean on. He is a sweet man and he loves me."

"Leave him ma...please," he almost begged.

"Why?"

"Because it burns my soul to think of you with another man."

"Your just jealous that's all, you'll get over it don't worry."

"I won't ma." He said almost in physical pain.

"Stop it Rudra. Come now get off me, I need to go down."

"No, you will not." He lifted himself off her but began to forcibly take her to his room.

"Fine, have your fill then," she walked to his room. I tried to access the camera in the room but didn't know the code. I cursed myself.

The next morning I woke late and missed out on the early morning developments. The nurse came to feed the babies with a bottle even little Joel and my hackles were raised. I wondered if the worst had come to the worst. I almost called Rudra when he walked into the nursery to check on the little one. He seemed dressed for work and looked okay. I wondered where Sid and ma were. Had they left the house? I felt terrified. I was contemplating on giving Rudra a call when he began to talk to the nurse.

"Ma will be back in the afternoon. I need to be at work. Please don't leave the nursery in the time being. Incase of an emergency call me."

I wondered where ma had gone so early in the morning. But just to be sure I kept a keen vigil on the nursery until ma returned.

Nothing untoward seemed to be up with her. She went about taking care of the children, like her usual self, beginning with the tedious process of breastfeeding each one of them. As a matter of fact both Vansh and Yukti were also in for a treat. They were both breastfed too.

Ma spent time with the children singing them lullabies until they had all fallen asleep, then she spread out on the divan herself and stretched out like a cat and drifted with a smile plastered on her lips. Maybe she had got her way with Rudra.

In the evening when Rudra returned we were both quiet at the dinner table. I did not want to start on a topic that was probably hurting him a lot. He looked at me a few times, cuz he knew there was probably no way I hadn't seen what had transpired last night. I was just about to collect the plates when he said, "You saw us last night."

I nodded.

"You okay with it?"

"Yes," I lifted my eyes to his so he could be sure.

"Ma is seeing Sid."

I nodded. "What are you going to do about that?" I asked worriedly.

"I can't do anything." He gazed out of the window at the high rise buildings of the city outlining the city sky.

"She said if I did anything, she'll move in with Sid and we'll never see her again." He shook his head in disbelief.

"I'm so sorry, baby," I whispered and came to hold him against my breasts.

"Because of you..." he began.

My ears prickled.

"Because of you... I can't think of a woman who would want to be with another man while she's married to one already."

I breathed.

I held him closer against me and placed kisses on his head to soothe him down. "It's going to get easier Rudra. Give yourself some time. I know how much you love her."

This was me a few months ago. I was forever on fire wondering if Rudra loved me anymore or not. I gently took him behind me into our room. I removed my night dress until I was naked. I knew this was the only way I would distract him from his otherwise volatile thoughts.

"Come here baby?"

I extended a hand to him which to my surprise he took without resistance.

I helped him out of his t-shirt, then his bottoms. In bed I made him lie between my legs and pulled him into my arms. I held him close to my breasts kissing him everywhere. Once my nipples were hard, I lifted a breast bringing the erect nipple to his mouth. I gently rubbed it over his lips and saw him latch onto it with a groan.

"I know it isn't like ma's but I have inherited it from her." I felt his other hand find my other breast and gently squeeze it.

I could hear every time he gulped down milk and it made my pussy leak. While he was busy at my breast my mind began to wander. There was a strange difference between how he treated ma and how he treated me. There was no lust in the way he was sucking on my nipple. It was like I was his mother, and ma was his lover. Once he had finished on one breast he automatically shifted to the other and began to suckle.

"Riya will you pierce your nipples for me?"

I was surprised to hear that. He knew we couldn't have children anymore so maybe it had occurred to him that I could get my nipples pierced.

I did not reply just kissed his forehead. By the time he was done with both my breasts he pulled himself on top of me and thats when I felt his massive hard-on. It startled me and he chuckled watching my expression. I began to grin too, then I leaned into his ear and whispered. " I want you."

"I want you too babe," then he was slowly rocking me beneath him.

In the morning I woke up more rested and chirpy than usual. He noticed too and came to kiss my neck in the bathroom. We ended up sharing a bath. By the end of it he was in a better mood too.

In the evening he called me from work.

"Riya..." He started like he'd given it a lot of thought.

"Yes."

"I need to go home tonight...you understand that don't you?"