Rudra and Riya Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard ma chuckle and place a kiss on his lips one more time. "I can't wait for it either." Her voice was laced with love and lust.

"Have you started taking the hormones?"

She nodded, "like a month ago when you got them for me..." and at the expression on his face, hid her face in his shirt. "Stop looking at me like that Sid," she whispered against him.

He gently pulled her into bed with her, "Are you tired?"

She nodded.

"Okay I'll help you sleep then." He whispered, kissing her cheek.

He lifted her nightdress, then spooned her from behind. "Is your back hurting?"

She nodded.

He placed a kiss in the middle of her back then began to lift her breasts like I'd seen him before. He was startled when she groaned and he stopped at once.

"What did I do?" He asked.

"Nothing," she tried to sound casual.

He slowly turned her around and examined her boobs.

"What's this?" He asked in shock. "What are these marks? Did he do this to you?"

"No, Sid...I made him do this to me."

"What? Why would you?"

"Sid, I'm all right."

"Are you really?" he seemed angry.

Ma placed a finger on his lips. Then lifted her mouth to his and began to kiss him. "You promised to take the good with the bad Sid, or this will never work."

"Hmmm," he pulled her back into a kiss.

"I want you baby," he said breathing hard against her lips. "All I dream of is watching you heavy with my baby. Don't do anything to jeopardize that Neela, please."

"I won't, I promise. Come now, don't you want to make a baby inside me." She coaxed him.

I knew she couldn't be in need of sex so soon after Rudra, maybe she was just trying to accommodate Sid to take his mind off her bondage session with her son.

She pulled him on top of her and soon Sid had more important things to work on.

I watched Rudra watch them and wondered what emotions he was going through. I knew ma wanting to have a baby with Sid must hurt him like hell. But on the surface he showed no emotion.

Slowly and steadily Sid had brought both himself and ma to an orgasm. Before rolling off her he pulled out a few tissues from the holder on the bed side table to wipe ma's breasts.

"I hope I didn't hurt you?" He asked.

"No, just push a pillow beneath me Sid, to help with the pregnancy." She said by way of explanation.

He did so then placing an arm around ma's waist he drifted off to sleep.

Rudra turned off the tv, then went to sleep. In the morning even before I'd woken he was back home.

"Riya?" He whispered next to me.

"Hmm?' I croaked and pulled him into my arms, "Suckle my breasts honey, they're hurting."

I knew that usually calmed him down and I felt this grave urge to console him. "I missed you," I whispered kissing his forehead, while he diligently suckled at my breast.

"Are you all right baby?" I asked him while he lay cradled in my arms.

"I don't want to ever see her again." He said. I knew he was angry and hurt, but he would never be able to stay away from her too long.