Ruffles' Side Jobs Ch. 03: 'Ranch'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a special kind of tragedy, Ruffles." She mutters, shaking her head. "You're lucky I consider us friends. Some days, though, I don't know why." She sighs, walking up behind the other gob as she awkwardly grabs her ankles, not entirely sure how to approach this. Ruffles exhales in gratitude and relief, as Poelle plants her boot against the bottom wooden part of the counter. Grunting, she pushes against the surface, wondering how Ruffles even managed to get herself so tightly trapped. After a bit of tugging, Poelle was confident she had it, and with one colossal tug she pulled the thicker goblin free.

Having pressed all her weight against the counter, she was not at all ready for when Ruffles came loose, the alchemist tumbling to the ground with the bard collapsing on top of her. Poelle has a few seconds to realise what happened before she sees a big green orb rapidly descend on her face, before a heavy darkness. "I'm free!" Ruffles proclaims, before looking down to see Poelle's smaller legs underneath her, and something nudging up against her asshole...

Poelle's face was buried deep in Ruffles' behind, crushed by the soft green flesh as somehow her head ended up the target for the hole in her pants. Poelle's nose smushed up against her donut as her lips pressed against Ruffles', though she tried to shake her face away, it only ended up stimulating for the bigger goblin as she had her huge ass dug into from behind, completely misinterpreting the desperate notion at escape. She giggles as she grinds up against the other goblin, riding her mouth as the poor alchemist attempts to scream out, only getting a mouthful of pussy in return, Ruffles surprisingly opportunistic in the way she moved her hips to take advantage of the situation. A little moan escapes her as she moves her body, Poelle attempting to tap out with her one free arm, slapping against Ruffles' ass cheek in desperation.

Ruffles only took it as extra encouragement, wiggling her ass as she literally suffocates Poelle, who at this point tries to slam her feet into the floor to get out any kind of signal. Ruffles smothers her face with her slick pussy, incredible heat coming off the girl. Poelle, desperate, goes for the last resort, digging her naturally sharp fingernails into Ruffle's ass-cheek. With a great yelp she falls forward, on her hands and knees -- Poelle finally able to breathe, only with the view of Ruffles' green holes a foot in front of her. "Gah! You almost killed me, you horny cretin!" She howls, crawling out from underneath Ruffles as the bard turns around in confusion. "The last thing I wanted to do today was have my tongue in your anus. Who knows where it's been! Or what you've put up there!" She spatters, the taste of Ruffles' juices still on her tongue.

Having narrowly avoided manslaughter the second time within the last twenty-four-hour period, Ruffles was immediately all apologies. Turning around suddenly she pounces on Poelle again, this time to hug her in apology. She squeezed Poelle tight, squealing a string of illegible apologies. As Poelle tries to not pass out a second time, with the sobbing screech of "I'msosorryIdidn'trealiseI'mamistakepleasedon'thateme" in her ear, she pats Ruffles' back softly, who retreats from the hug. "I... I got confused, I-"

"It's alright, you idiot." Poelle groans, pushing Ruffles off onto the floor besides her. She gets up, sighing as she wipes her face off with the lab-coat, being naked underneath. "I knew I should have never let someone like you free in Spyt. So impressionable... Gloria can't isn't a good influence, with her disgusting, sweaty orgies." She grumbles, the redness on her face revealing just how flustered she was. Ruffles was fully aware of the strange habits the alchemist had, and she would have called her a hypocrite if she could pronounce it.

"Gloria is fine!" Ruffles says, standing up. "How is Hugo?"

"Hugo's an interesting case. I'll need to do a couple more experiments on the man, but you... Eugh." She scoffed, grabbing Ruffles' hand and leading her through the corridor into a living space, a room with some sofas that would have acted as some kind of consultation or reading room. "Stay here." Poelle instructs, swiftly returning with a pair of denim overalls, forcing them into Ruffles' hands. "I can fix up your clothes, but please, wear this for now. It's better than having you walk around with your ass out, and I'd rather you not get taken advantage of any more than you are back in Spyt. Someone needs to look out for you." She sighs, sitting down as she gives Ruffles a moment to change. The goblin is oddly hesitant to strip in front of Poelle, but the alchemist shrugs in response. "I have seen your privates in as much detail as possible, don't get embarrassed now."

Ruffles gives a little chuckle as she places her guitar down, untying her top as her tightly contained cleavage bounces out, free to spread on her chest. She kicks off her boots and slips the shredded leggings off her thighs, happily slipping into the overalls. They were loose enough, definitely a few sizes bigger than what Poelle usually wears, and her tits aren't so secured under the loose top, only barely covered with the straps over her shoulders. Her back, arms and sides were pretty much entirely exposed, her soft sideboobs and belly visible from most angles. The alchemist nods, smiling. "Yeah, that'll do for now. Alright, lets discuss your little friend." She starts folding up Ruffles' strewn clothes and placing them into a pile on the seat besides her.

"Alright, so, I might have a solution, or at least a basis of one. If you look back deep into the genetic history of my monsters, many of them were at one point humanoid. They had been mutated by magical energy over centuries to become what they currently are, a far more rapid and volatile version of an old-world theory called evolution. Even though they have gone on to create entire societies of these creatures, many of them still carry some of that residual magical energy in their DNA, and their genetic fluids. I can extract these specific magical properties, reverse engineer them with other ingredients, and create a blueprint for a potion that will revert Hugo back to his human form -- After all, what has been done to him is a far stronger, faster version of what happened to my monsters." She explains, though Ruffles appears completely lost. She smiles and nods with a blank stare to appear understanding, though it was obvious she didn't know what 30% of the words said to her meant.

Poelle sighs, but didn't expect her to understand in the first place. "I need you to gather some semen from one of my monsters, Shlonnie, while I do some more thorough tests on Hugo myself." She explains, as Ruffles catches on.

"Oooooh!" She notes, nodding. "Sure!" Ruffles confirms as the bard hops up, following along behind Poelle who leads out the back of her house, walking her up to a huge barn, painted a dark viridian colour. Poellee walks over to a parked cart by the barn and picks up an empty metal bucket, thrusting it into Ruffles' hands.

"When you're done, just bring it back to the farmhouse through the same door you left. Don't try and mess with any of the other monsters, either, or I'll have to do worse than pull you out of a window." She explains, Ruffles gulping down a ball of fear. "If I said Shlonnie was friendly, that'd be a lie, but he's docile at least. You'll find a way to get through and/or underneath him I'm sure, you're supposed to be the charismatic one after all." She sneers, the corner of her mouth curled up into a smile. Ruffles might as well be tasked to walk through a brick wall, but, it would be perfect revenge for the earlier catastrophe.

"And don't come out until you have what I need. I'm doing you a favour hear, the least thing I need is more work." She sighs, giving a slight wave to Ruffles as she takes a step back. Before she walks to the farmhouse, she hesitates, and strolls back over to the parked cart where a straw sun-hat resides on a small post, several pink flowers slipped in the band. "There you are. Been looking for you all day." She sighs, taking the worn hat and slipping it on her head. It was strange for her to be seen without it, a hat that Ruffles had seen her in as long as she had known her. With a subsequent wave, she makes her way to deal with Hugo, Poelle left in front of the daunting barn, the door left just ajar.

Gulping down her anxiety, she takes a step into the den of monsters, bucket in hand and heart in stomach.

12