Rugby Fans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TazDeVille
TazDeVille
19 Followers

Each of the men thanked Geraint for the entertainment before returning to the main bar.

Geraint stayed with Tammy until she got back to her senses. "You're a right one aren't you? To be honest I didn't think you had it in you but I like being wrong from time to time."

Geraint had planning this it had been obvious no mistake. Tammy had never had group sex before. Her mind was now blown and she wanted more. She rearranged her clothing although she's need a good shower to remove the cum from her hair. She'd licked up Geraint's cum. Tammy had used her finger to scoop it into her mouth.

Geraint helped her to her feet. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her tasting the saltiness of his cum on her tongue.

"I enjoyed that Tammy and I hope that we can do it again soon." Geraint asked hoping he would get a positive response.

"I would love to" Tammy responded she bent down scooping her panties up off the floor in one swift motion. She wrapped her arms around Geraint's neck and kissed him slowly. "It's been fun and I'd love to fuck you again either alone or in a group."

"Let's take you home! Can't have you walking home knickerless reeking of cum and looking as sexy as you do or everyone will want to bang you. Let's go!" he said offering her his arm hoping that this might be a long night.

TazDeVille
TazDeVille
19 Followers
12