All Comments on 'Ruin Me'

by kinky48

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

Ruin? How? It isn't a ruin when he fucks her ass really hard. Ruin is when she is stretched and he puts fingers in along with his cock. They do have some major problems they need to work on. He thinks her asking is her being a smart-ass. It may be but that's something they really need to talk about between themselves. They need to have a table discussion about what each thinks the other means and get that cleared up. Is complaining part of their sex? Seems to be. What about that choke collar? They may want to talk that over also to get serious about how real it actually is or isn't. This could just be all fun but without communication how do we know?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
to shadowrosie - he isn't in her ass.

I see why confusion as first description says tight hole, but then clearly says pussy. Is fingerplay, with lube, and reassurance...........surely not that bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I really liked this story, it wasn't hard to understand, I liked the hint of disobedience, and it got me semi-hard. Please write more like this, I really enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkinky48@kinky48
My lover and I write each other stories about our times together, and we post them on here. Bratty bottom gang where you at?