All Comments on 'Ruined?'

by veryopenmind

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JWrenJWrenalmost 10 years ago
To the point

This story gets straight to the point - just like the big black cock. But the husband seems a little too compliant. No wonder his wife so willingly gave herself up to a dominant male.

jodiredjodiredover 8 years ago

I can totally relate to the wife getting addicted to the size of His dick; that happens pretty quickly and almost universally. I've known a LOT of mwfs who tried Big Black Dicks and they ALL get hooked! Once that addiction sets in, it won't ever go away. She will be thinking about it and wanting it, NEEDING it, from that point on. Once an addict, always an addict.

The husband is a distraction to me, I have never involved my husband (much older & totally impotent now) in my sex life, and he is pretty oblivious. I find it easier and frankly more exciting to be cheating on him. To come home from a day in the city where I was fucked all day long by a roomful of Black studs, then i shower, douche and come home to my life here (husband, child, home, church, etc) is so thrilling to me. I love my double life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Makes you want to throw up in your mouth

Just make the husband gay. You have emasculated him and set up your superiority complex of all black men. Just another one to throw in the wanker file

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Short but hot

It got to the point. 15 years ago I convinced my wife to try black cock. I even found the stud for her and arranged the first meeting. It was such a turn on watching her take a black cock that first time. She was so nervous just having another man’s cock, let alone a black one. Once he was inside she went crazy with lust. I’ve never seen her cum so hard or act so wanton. She has had several regular studs since that time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Anonymous is wrong

Black, white, any damn colour. If my wife wants any horny, well endowed bloke to plow her, blow her pussy and her mind, I want her to have what she wants. Who cares what colour, it's all about the guy and his cock! She and I will run our own race.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Every white pussy should be wrecked by a big black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

my wife tried it for first time about 5 yrs ago. She is small framed and has always had a loose pussy, we met in college and after one cum she sort of flops open. She did it first to get out of both our systems but is hooked to the tune of 1-2 times a week and only hung guys. Has 2 regs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I take a big one every 6 weeks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous