Ruined Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" she screams in her head. "What do I do? I can't deny anything if I'm still in his arms caked in his cum! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She tries to sit up as stealthily as she can. Instead his eyes snap open. He looks around and then sees her eyes, and locks on.

"Did we... did we... we, um...?" Joshua mutters looking confused and possibly about to be upset. Alice sits up and slides out of bed, uncertain of how to answer the question. She grabs some clothes and walks to the bathroom. She glances over her shoulder.

"We can talk about it a little after breakfast." she suggests, and then walks into the bathroom.

***

Joshua and Alice stared at each other throughout brunch. They stabbed morsels of their food with their utensils as the proceeded through their meal. Alice and Joshua were trying to figure out how to talk about what happened the night before in such a manner that would be socially acceptable in public.

Joshua squirms as he constantly readjusts his t-shirt and gym shorts. He doesn't feel like he's dressed to be socially acceptable. However, he didn't want to spend too much time looking for clothing so that he could get into the shower quicker. As he is trying to figure out what he wants and needs to say, he studies her. Joshua desperately hopes that her body language will provide some clue as to what she's thinking or feeling. He watches her ample breasts raise and lower as she breaths. He notices that they are barely contained in her undershirt, and are giving him quite a down blouse view since her button up blouse is unbuttoned down to her navel.

He struggles to keep his mind clear as he remembers suckling on her nipples the previous night as he fondled her breasts.

Alice notices Joshua licking his lips lightly in between bites as he looks down her blouse. She wiggles a little as she rubs her thighs together trying to stifle the growing sexual desire. Her own eyes wander up and down his arms, as she remembers how tightly and firmly they just held her just a few hours ago. Alice knows that she needs to deal with this new crisis. And these new urges, like having his lean muscular and wiry arms wrapped around her 'thicc' ass and wasit.

Opting for talking about anything even if it's not the topic at hand. "So, Josh." she says breaking the silence. Once his eyes are looking at hers. "When I spoke with the lawyer yesterday, she promised that she would have everything started before we get home."

"Yeah?" he responds timidly. "What does that mean exactly?"

"Well, your fa... John will be served papers and instructed to leave the house until it can be equitably divided." Joshua replies with a monosyllabic response. "She emailed me a list of items that need to be cataloged when I get back. With what I told her about so far, she thinks that I'll be able to keep the house but give up most of the liquid assets. The cars will be divided by usage. I was kind of wondering what your opinion is on this." she finishes and then takes another bites of her omelet.

He's gobsmacked that she is asking his opinion. "Does she know that I know about Dad's secret investments? Does she know that I'm not just some idiot that helps Dad fix things around the house?" he thinks to himself trying to organize his thoughts before answering. Joshua takes a quick drink of water before answering. "Honestly? I would recommend that the house get sold."

Alice looks at him quizzically, and tilts her head to the side. "Why is that?"

Joshua holds up two fingers, "One. Do you really want to continue to sleep in the same room that he what ... that?" Alice shakes her head. Continuing, Joshua states, "Two. Can you afford the taxes and upkeep of the house on your own? I'm sure that Liz and I would be willing to help out, but we don't make anywhere near the amount of money you or John do. Three, I don't know if you're aware, but the liquid assets are the main area where your collective money is. He's been investing it like crazy. Whether are not that you've been paying attention. John has been putting the vast majority of your all's money into investments. Liquid assets. In my opinion from what Da... John has described, very risky investments. Get them out now and make your own decisions." After waiting a few seconds, he returns to his plate while keeping an eye on her.

She nods thoughtfully. "Those are all good points. I'll let the attorney know. I think that you're right. The house needs to go. As much as I would hate to have my children's home change at this point in their lives." Alice picks up a piece of buttered toast and nibbles on it.

"I think that your children might be more understanding than you think. They might even encourage you to do it."

"I'll have to see about that when I get home." Alice watches his body language before asking her next question. "How do you feel about what happened last night?"

Arching one eyebrow, Joshua asks, "What do you mean exactly?" Alice shrugs. "Was it enjoyable? Yes. Was it more than I ever dreamt of? Most definitely. Was it wrong? I feel like I'm required to say absolutely. Would I do it again if given the opportunity? ... I'll answer that after you answer the same questions that I have." Joshua states as he sits up straight.

She sighs before responding, "It was the best that I've had in years. Honest answer. I would have to agree with you that I'm required to say that it was wrong. I do not want to regret it. I laid there enjoying you holding me as you softly snored. It was the ... most special that I've felt in so long. Do I regret it? I would rather answer the question do I look forward to doing it again?" Alice looks at Joshua with a fragile smile, hopeful for his response.

Joshua grunts and nods. He slowly pushes his plate away from him and leans back. "So... what would you like to do today? There's a historical bus tour at 11 this morning that I think you would like, and a snorkeling thing at 3:30. I like that one a lot. What are you thoughts?"

Alice nodded in agreement, feeling a little disappointed that he didn't answer the main question that she wanted. "Those both sound really good, Joshua. Why don't we go back and get ready?"

"Sure, but I think you would do better with taking a nap. I know I would." Joshua says. "Besides, I'll go buy the tickets for the tour and diving while you're sleeping."

Alice's smile strengthens as she realizes that he is trying to take care of her. She hands him her husband's credit card and instructs him to use it. After brunch is finished and paid for, Alice heads to their room, and Joshua leaves to make the reservations.

***

Alice felt really confused when she woke up to Joshua gently shaking her shoulder telling her to take a quick shower, and then finding clothes laid out for her on the bathroom counter. A simple tourist t-shirt, jean shorts, and matching bra and panties. She didn't recognize any of the items. All of the items were her size and fit just fine. She felt a little let down that none of it was sexy, but elated that none of it was matronly or 'old-fashioned.' Before leaving the bathroom she pulled out her perfume. She picked out one that she's never used before. She always thought that it might be 'too young' for her. Alice intentionally didn't put on any make up because of the plans to go snorkeling.

Walking out of the bathroom, Alice sees Joshua brushing the mess of hair that he has. He's dressed in a matching (but different color) tourist t-shirt, distressed blue jeans, and his ever present over worn Chucks. She chuckles to herself that he dressed them in what she considered a couple's outfit.

He looks up at her, and says, "Nice. Now come over here. You need some sunscreen." He picks up a unfamiliar bottle of sunscreen off of the bed. She walks over to him, and turns around. She pulls her hair over her shoulder to allow him access to her neck. She not so secretly enjoys him rubbing the lotion into her neck and shoulders. She smiles to herself as he works the lotion into her shoulders underneath the collar of the shirt. He doesn't say anything, but guides her with gentle hands. She watches his eyes as he works his way around her body, applying the lotion to her neck, faces, ears, arms, and legs. Alice ponders on the stoic face that Joshua keeps. Once he's finished, she gently takes the bottle from his hands and smiles looking into his face. She returns the favor of applying the sunscreen to his arms, neck, face, and shoulders. He surprises her with a pair of cheap sunglasses that are currently in fashion. He nods appreciatively after sliding them onto her face.

Once they've finished, Joshua wordlessly takes a hold of Alice's hand and leads her out of the hotel and to the park that the tour bus is stationed waiting for its passengers. The bus is open to the air with benches in the middle and a few seats in the back that face away from the bus. Alice starts idle chatter with Joshua while they wait for the rest of the tourists to arrive. Eventually, the bus fills up. So much that Alice needs to sit in Joshua's lap. In exchange for taking up one seat less, they get a seat with a better view on the back of the bus.

Joshua sits back as far as he can. Alice straddles one of his tights so that she can still face him as she leans against the railing. Joshua wraps his arm around her waist with his hand landing on her hip and thigh. She can feel his fingertips resting on the crease between her leg and hip. She smiles broadly. Alice squirms momentarily to see if she can get a reaction from Joshua.

Alice is proud of Joshua for behaving admirably throughout the entire tour. She could feel his bulge pressed against her leg the entire time. He would pull her into him occasionally to point out what the tour guide is talking about. His hand randomly brushed against the bare skin of her stomach under her shirt. She rewarded him with occasional pets or kisses on his cheeks. He kept his attention on the tour and did not allow his hands to go anywhere inappropriate.

"Oh... I want a repeat." Alice thought to herself. "I really don't care if it's wrong. He's treating me so well. And he is actually not trying to get into my pants. Even these sensual touches, they are not hurried, pressuring, or even hungry. I know he's got to be thinking about it. He's trying too hard to behave. I want a repeat."

***

Back at the hotel room, Joshua waits for Alice to finish changing in the bathroom. She picked out a two piece bikini that shows off the toned muscle of her stomach and legs. It is functional bikini, not just for attention getting. She slips a over-sized t-shirt over the outfit after reapplying sunscreen lotion to the rest of her body.

"I can't wait to see his reaction." she tells the mirror.

***

As the boat speeds back to shore with its tired and exhausted passengers, Alice beams at Joshua. He has played his role beyond expectations. Light touches, subtle flirting, staying with her the entire swim, and holding her hand when nothing else is going on.

"Hey," Joshua breaks her train of thoughts, "Why don't we eat before we get back? It's already getting late. We might as well eat before we get too hungry and stuff ourselves stupid?"

Alice can't stop her smile from widening, "That's a excellent idea, darling. What are you in the mood for?"

They agree on seafood of some kind. Getting off of the boat, they see several options. Alice pulls Joshua in the direction of the most casual looking restaurant. They sit down on the patio to enjoy the sea breeze and to watch the approaching sunset.

After they finish eating, they order a couple of drinks to have while they enjoy each other's company. Joshua asks Alice about her favorite parts of the historical tour. The light conversation eventually fades with the sunlight.

"Honey," Alice gets his attention. "You've been awfully quiet today. Like you're mulling over something that you don't want me to know about. What's going on?" She leans on the table resting her chin in her palms.

"I've been trying to figure out what happens when we get home."

Smacking her lips, "Well, I'm getting a divorce, looking for a house to buy for me and my children, and ... "

"I mean what is going to happen between you and me," he interrupts. "Even if we were to continue with this while we're here, what happens when we leave? It's not something that we can keep up at home."

Alice's face gets dark for a second, and she reaches out to shush Joshua. He squints his eyes in frustration with her once her finger touches his lips. "We can talk about that later. Right now is not the time. Understood?" Joshua nods. "Now. Why don't we take a walk and enjoy the rest of the evening on our way back to the hotel?" Alice stands up. She picks up the check and hands the server cash on their way out of the restaurant.

Outside, she wraps Joshua's arm around her waist. "I like this. It's comfortable. I feel safe with you." she tells him. Walking a ways, she looks up at him, "I feel loved for the first time in years. Like truly loved. That I have a lover that actually cares about what happens to me. I've been missing that for a very long time."

"Don't you think that it should be with someone more appropriate?"

Not looking at Joshua, "No, Not really. The heart wants what the heart wants. Now do I think that this will last forever? No. I'm not a fool. Do I want it to last as long as I can make it? Very much so, yes." Alice says as they continue to walk under the street lamps. "I do think that we will eventually find people that are better suited for us. And to answer your question of what happens to us when we get home? What's to keep us from enjoying each other's company whenever we want?" She smiles broadly as she feels Joshua squeeze her hip. "I'd rather you squeeze my ass or titty, baby," she teases.

They finish walking back to the hotel. Joshua and Alice are now holding hands, as they enter the lobby. They quietly watch each other in the elevator. Joshua starts to smile for the first time in the day.

Alice asks to bathe first, so that she can dry her hair before bed. Joshua spends the time trying to figure out what to wear to bed. He thinks to himself that he needs to behave. He can't act like a hormone driven teenager. He drinks one of the beers out of the mini fridge while waiting. Alice finally comes out of the bathroom. She is wrapped up in two towels. One for her hair, and the other around her torso.

"Your turn, darling." she whispers. "Don't take too long. We need our sleep if we're doing anything tomorrow."

Joshua hurries into the bathroom. And quickly gets into the shower. He lets the warm water pelt him from the shower head. He stops multiple times, lost in thought. "How am I going to do this? I mean I've got to somehow fall asleep with her laying next to me. We can't keep doing this? Once is bad enough. What am I going to do? That's my mother ... and I want to fuck her brains out. I want her to feel happy. Feel special. She keeps flirting with me. Fuck. Fuck you, you traitorous piece of flesh. How can you be ready for her? We can't do this." Growing frustrated with the lack of solutions coming to mind, Joshua gets out of the shower and grabs a towel. He dries himself off the best he can. Wrapping the towel around his waist, he exits the bathroom.

He walks over to the dresser that Alice had put his clothes. Something in the back of his mind feels like an klaxon blaring. He slowly turns around.

Alice is in bed setting the alarm on her phone. "She stark raving naked! What the fuck!" Joshua thinks. Her minor movements disturb the air enough that the ceiling fan brings him her smell. Joshua lightly licks his lips as he breathes deeply.

"Honey, are you coming to bed?" Alice asks sweetly. "I've been waiting for you to come lay down with me." She relaxes as she pulls a pillow under her head. She lifts her chest slightly and rubs her thighs together.

Joshua walks over to the light switch and turns off all of the lights that he can. He then opens the curtains to all the moonlight to come in. The ocean view greets him. Before climbing into bed, he drops his towel.

Once he is within reach, Alice pulls herself to him. She nuzzles her face into his neck and drapes a leg over his hip. Joshua's throbbing cock is trapped between their bodies.

"Um. Alice?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Did you shave?"

"Yes. For you."

"Why?"

"I never thought it was fun pulling hair out of my teeth. I figured you don't enjoy it either. Is that the reason why you shave?"

Staring at the top of her head, he is in shock. "I guess," he weakly replies. "It's been so long since I started shaved down there, I don't really remember why I started doing it. Now it just itches if I don't shave... worse than my face."

Alice doesn't respond. Instead, she lightly drags her fingernails across the skin of Joshua's ribs and hip. They can both feel his heartbeat through the pulsing in his cock. Alice giggles every time that Joshua gasps.

"Do you like that?" she asks already knowing the answer.

"Do you like teasing me?" he retorts.

"Do you want me to stop teasing you?"

"The only way you'll stop teasing me is if you are tired of teasing me," he states plainly. "I'm waiting for you to finish warming up."

"Oh?" she asks and looks up at him. "And what are you doing to warm me up?"

"Considering that I've been massaging your back and ass? You're obviously more wrapped up in staring at my dick and trying to figure out how to make me gasp."

Her eyebrows furrow quickly a couple of times, "I'm sorry. What, baby?"

Joshua squeezes his hand. Alice jolts. "I've had your ass in my hand the entire time. Playing with it. But you're too busy trying to tease me to notice that I'm paying attention to you. By the way, how wet are you by now? You've got to be soaked." Joshua teases.

Alice drags her finger to the middle of his chest and draws a circle, "I'm ready whenever you are willing to try to fuck me into unconscious." She smiles at him mischievously.

Joshua kisses her gently. They both slowly close their eyes. He gently pulls her towards him. Alice lifts her body just enough to allow his turgid member to spring free. Reflexively, she pushes back forcing a meeting in between their sexes. Joshua's hands have split their attention between the back of her head and the top of her butt.

As he gently applies pressure to her back to quicken his insertion into her, he whispers, "I love you, Ali... I can't believe it's taken me this long to say that."

"You tell me that everyday, sweety." she automatically answers.

"No, I don't, Ali." he corrects her. He thrusts up into her. "Not like this. I don't tell you everyday that I want to make love to you, fuck you, pump you full of sperm, or explore your body." Joshua enjoys the slow sensation of his dick sliding into her wet pussy with full knowledge that he is not supposed to be her with her like this.

As Alice slowly pumps up and down on his erection, Joshua explores her body. He runs his fingers over her body. His fingers acknowledges the loose skin that has developed because she has been exercising so much. Acknowledges the sagging of her breasts after years of life and feeding two infant children from them. Acknowledges that she has desires to fulfill with her body that wants a partner to interact with.

"If you weren't ... who you are." she pants slowly. "I would claim you before my divorce is ... finalized." She grunts, "So good... I love you, Josh."

"Ugh... You are claiming me... before you divorce," he snarks back at her. "Just not publicly."

They enjoy the slow sexual movements for several minutes. Intermittent kisses punctuate the thrusts and skin clapping. They lose track of time as they gently pet each other's faces, shoulders, necks, ears with their finger and lips. Joshua is the first to fell the beginning of the end. Alice smiles wickedly.