Ruined Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playfully, she orders him, "Don't you dare cum before me, baby. I want to feel every inch of you you when I clamp... huh... down on you."

"I want to ... I want to cum. In you."

"Yes. Do it. Cum in me!" she yells at him. "Be the lover I need! Fuck me, Joshie!"

Just as his hand finally reaches around her back to pull her down to him, "Imma... I'm about to... I love you." he stutters as he feels the release form his tightened testicles.

As she feels the soft pulsing inside of her, the full knowledge of the illicit affair sweeps across her mind. Her orgasm is immediately triggered. She allows her body to twitch and spasm on top of his. Once her body is done riding the wave of endorphins and ecstasy, she slowly pushes herself up off of his chest. She wipes the drool from her mouth with the back of her hand.

Rolling off of Joshua's deflating dick, she playfully slaps his chest. "If I met you when I was younger, I would have had your kids instead of Asshole's." She kisses him lightly on the lips, which he returns lovingly.

***

Joshua wakes slowly. He does not feel the immediate need to figure out where he is like he did the previous morning. He recognizes the smell of the hotel room and the sea breeze from the Martinique beach. He lazily stretches his arms. His legs and back bow reflexively. He can feel the crusty build up on his twig and berries, as it breaks with the movement. "I must have had fun last night," he muses to himself silently.

He turns to his side and sees his mother sleeping peacefully.

"Seriously? I thought I swore off of trying to fuck her senseless. What is wrong with me?" He asks himself guiltily. His heart rate increases. She unconsciously slaps her hand onto his chest, and groans his name. "Gods damn it... I love her. She's my mom. How can I not love her? But I don't think I'm supposed to be jamming my dick into her... even if it's the best sex... why can't I keep doing this?" Joshua ponders to himself. Alice's sleeping body moves slightly. Joshua enjoys the view of her naked breasts and crotch. He loses himself in thoughts of fantasies of more sexual escapades.

Alice mutters and moans as she wakes up. Once she is fully awake, she knows that she is laying on her back with her head resting on her son's arm, and he is in 'full lecherous' mode by perving on her naked body, specifically her chest and shorn crotch. She slowly turns her head to look him directly in the eyes. But his gaze is elsewhere, i.e. her pussy.

"I'm more than willing to have more fun with you if you actually treat me like a human being," she digs at him.

"Mom!" he startles with a huge smile plastered against his face. "You're awake! Finally!"

Alice angrily grumbles, "You promised not to call me that while we're here."

Joshua laughs loudly and kisses her roughly. "I fucked up. My bad. But... " he replies smoothly, "I'm not going to pretend that you're not who you are... not that it'll keep me from fucking you if you tell that is what you want..."

Before he can continue, Alice interrupts him, "You like having sex with me? Like seriously?" Her face is indiscernible to Joshua.

Joshua's jaw works up and down for a few seconds, before his brain regains control. "You're kidding me. Right?" Looking deep into her eyes, he adds, "I have the most serious and meaningful sex of my entire life and the woman teases me that it might be 'Just sex.' I... yeah, no." he blathers before focusing his attention on her eyes. "If this meant nothing... tell me now. Before ... I get attached." he commands.

"Wait... Joshua..." she stutters while trying to figure out what just happened. "I love you, baby. What are you talking about? I don't want my boy thinking that I don't love him. I have only one son. And he is one of the most important people in my life." She says with growing confidence as she sits up in bed. She studies the hurt look on his face.

Joshua's eyes dart around the room. His breath quickens. Alice recognizes the signs of a panic attack. She grabs his cheeks and pulls so that his face is directly looking at hers. "I love you., Joshua. I love you deeply and dearly. We had sex, which I really enjoyed. And I think I need to make it very clear..." Alice states before kissing him firmly on the lips. "My love for you is more important than sex. But, I want more. More of you. More of you sweating over me. More of you cumming in me." She looks into his eyes hopeful for his agreement. "I want to fuck you senselessly for several more years before you find a proper wife to have kids with. I will then happily let you go and support your new family when that day comes. Do you understand me?"

Joshua thinks to himself for a few seconds before flipping her onto her back. Before Alice can realize what just happened, Joshua maneuvers his erect dick to the opening to her channel. Looking up at him, she sucks in her breath as she enjoys the feeling of him dick sliding into her sopping wet pussy.

Alice grunts as his dick continues to pump slowly in and out of her in the morning light. Her only response is "Fill me up, stud. I dare you. Get me pregnant!" Joshua quickens his pace. His cock is soaked in her vaginal fluids. "I FUCKING DARE YOU TO GET ME PREGNANT!!" Joshua's dick pistons in and out of her pussy.

"Faster, fucker!" she yells.

Joshua does his best to follow her orders. Bodies slapping together becomes the main sound in the bedroom. Alice watches his eyes as he continues to pound into her pussy.

"Deeper! Please! Please! Please!"

The instant that Alice feels the eventual release of Joshua's cum, her body glorifies in receiving the warm fluid. Joshua's body quakes and shivers. His arms quiver and he collapses to the side. Alice immediately rolls over to be on top of him. She caresses his cheeks furiously.

"Oh, shit! Baby! I love you! Are you okay?" Alice panics.

"Oh, yes." he says quietly. "I'm awesome. You're awesome. That was... That was unbelievable." He runs his hand gently up and down her side. "While I was waiting for you to wake up earlier, I was thinking that maybe we should be relax today. You know? Lounge around on the beach, wander in and out of the water. No plans. Just sheer laziness."

Smiling down at him, Alice responds, "That sounds wonderful. Everything has been so much that I don't feel like I've had a chance to veg out yet." Laying down next to him, she rests her head on his chest. "Why don't we watch some TV for a while before we get up and go to the beach?"

***

Waking up for the second time that day, Joshua feels relaxed and energized. Joshua runs his fingernails gently across her skin. During their nap, Alice sprawled out across the bed. Her head still magically remains on his chest like it was stuck there with magnets. He can only reach her arms, upper torso, and breasts. He takes the time to make further observations of her body.

He notices how her hips are wider than any woman his age. His sister's hips, you know the woman that is supposed to be as close to a genetic copy to Alice as can be, are much narrower. Lizzy is much more toned than Alice and has more energy. But Alice's hips have a delectable swing when she walks. Joshua also sees how his mother has more to her stomach. He knows that she has been religiously dieting and exercising to get into a better or more attractive shape. Lastly, Joshua observes the stretch marks that are prominent on the skin of Alice's breasts, stomach, and hips.

He shifts just enough to brush his fingertips lightly across the stretch marks on the sides of her breast. He notes the change in texture. His memory goes back to biology and anatomy class. He licks and chews on his lips, remembering the taste of her sweat as he licked and suckled on her nipples. She shifts slightly without him noticing.

"I'm not a fan of my stretch marks, baby." she mutters as she wakes up. "I only tolerate them because they remind me that I brought two wonderful people into this world." Alice is moving her body back towards Joshua. "This may seem weird, but..." Alice says as she looks into his warm brown eyes, "I like it when someone teases them in a sexy way."

"Like how?" he asks incredulously.

"Exactly how you're touching them right now, sweety," she responds before she quietly moans. "That they're a part of me that I shouldn't be ashamed of. That they're proof that I have a family. That they're proof that I have sexual desires." Alice suddenly sits up and scoots to the edge of the bed. "I need to pee," she laughs. Joshua watches her naked ass as she walks trying to be as sultry and inviting as she can.

A scant few minutes later, Alice comes back to bed. She walks on her knees up to be in arms reach of Joshua. "Did you like looking at my tummy?"Alice asks as she slides her hands around her body trying to incite Joshua.

Raising his eyebrows momentarily, Joshua responds, "Very much so. I did enjoy looking at your tummy." He reaches out to barely tickle her stomach. "I fell asleep last night thinking about what you said about trying to get you pregnant. Were you serious?" Joshua diverts his gaze from her stomach to her eyes.

With a lopsided smile, "Yes and no. I still have the biological urge to have one or two more kids before menopause sets in. But things haven't been working like they should be lately," she explains as she knee walks up to his head. "It also felt like the naughtiest and sluttiest and most arousing thing to say in that moment."

"It was very naughty. And sexy." Joshua opines. "I think I got harder for a moment when I felt that I was about to cum in a woman that wanted a baby. And then I got ... motivated to make you cum."

Alice stops knee walking when she gets to his head. "Did you feel ashamed? That you were possibly about to knock up your own mother?" she asks playfully.

"Not really," he replies as he slides the top of his head to her knees.

Laughing, Alice asks, "And why was that?"

"Mostly because you said that you wanted it. And also even it was a three toed sloth, I know that we would still do our best to care for it."

Alice slowly slides her knees apart to allow Joshua to push his head between her thighs. She coos slightly as he positions his head under her moistening snatch. "Are you hungry, Joshie?" He doesn't reply other than grabbing her hips to pull her down to him. The instant his tongue makes contact with her pussy, a quick shiver races through her body. "Good boy, Josh," she slurs as she leans forward. Her hands stop just outside of his hips.

Her extended tongue flips the swollen glans of his dick, triggering him to lick faster. She slowly envelops the head with her mouth. Joshua responds by trying to shove his tongue even further into her. Once she has a rhythm going with her mouth, she grabs his cock with her hand to help spread her saliva round his dick.

The 69 is horribly distracting to both of them. They both want to stop to enjoy, but also finish the other off. Alice gets wetter and Joshua gets harder as they hear the obscene noises coming from their partner. Alice rocks her hips to and fro, Josh pumps his dick into her waiting mouth.

Their orgasms finally wash over them both. Joshua first then Alice. Joshua crawls around to face her after cleaning his face with the top sheet. "I really liked that, but it wasn't..." he starts to say.

Alice interrupts, "Satisfying?"

"Yeah." Joshua agrees.

"Well, we can fix that later, after we get some dinner," she playfully jests and slides off of the bed. "We should at least get something to eat outside of the room." Joshua watches her ass receding into the bathroom as she exaggerates the swing in her hips.

***

After finishing the main course of their dinner, Alice excuses herself. "I need to go powder my nose," she explains in a stilted English accent.

As she stands up, Joshua agrees, "Yeah, a quick trip to the bathroom sounds like a good idea." He quietly follows her to the bathrooms. He remembers Alice describing the bathroom as a single person affair. As the near the bathroom doors in the out of the way hallway, he glances around to see if anyone has noticed them. As she opens the door, she glances over her shoulder with a smile. Joshua thinks that she has figured out his plan.

He quickly darts into the bathroom with her. "You are so going to get us in trouble," she mutters happily grinning manically as she turns the knob on the lock behind his back.

Joshua lifts her bodily up onto the sink counter. They struggle with each other trying their best to figure out how to get the clothing on their lower bodies out of the way. Alice finally feels Joshua's rock hard pecker in her hand and she pulls it toward herself as he pulls her ass forward since he had ripped off her panties from underneath her skirt. They groan into each other's mouths as they form their connection.

Joshua wastes no time in bring a pounding speed to her soppy wet pussy. "I've been wishing that you would fuck me on the table in front of everyone all through dinner," she hoarsely whispers. She grunts as he thrusts up into her. She tries to squirm to prolong the contact.

Mashing his mouth against hers, he mumbles, "Love you. Love you. So much. Wanna cum in you," in between the kisses. Alice helps him along with the percussive punishment of her swollen sex by pulling him into her with all of the strength in her arms and legs.

"If you don't cum in me," she playfully threatens in between kisses, "I'll kick you out of the house!" She gasps as the crest of her orgasm approaches. Her hands leap from his ass to his face. Pushing his face away just enough to speak, "If you don't cum in me, I'll think that you don't love me anymore. *grunt * Make me feel it for the rest of dinner!" she commands.

Joshua's body freezes on the stroke into her pussy. His arms tighten around her torso, as his cock flexes preparing to release into its intended target. As his dick spasms and squirts semen into her vaginal canal, he focuses on her face. Her mouth is a wide O and her eyes are staring into his before rolling up into her head.

"I love you, Joshie," she whispers as her body slowly relaxes and loosens its grip on her lover. "You have been treating me SO good." Joshua slowly steps back, withdrawing his appendage from her grasp. "Pass me a paper towel before it gets all over the place," Alice instructs her son. He obediently hands her some from the stack on the side of the sick that he just railed her on. "Yet another reason why I love you so much," she says happily as she starts to clean herself up. Throwing the soaked paper towel into the trash can, she turns to Joshua. "Clean yourself up a bit in the sink while I pee," she tells him as she lightly pats his cheek. She hops over to the toilet and lets out everything that requires her active attention to keep into her body, urine and cum.

After making sure that the coast is clear, Alice let's Joshua know that he can leave the women's bathroom to return to the table. Once they are seated once again, they begin their light small talk for the rest of the meal. Alice pays the bill with a personal credit card. She's pretty sure that the shared credit card has been frozen. Not that she has tested it, but she knows her husband well enough that the card should automatically decline if she were to use it after he's been served papers. The server collects the piece of plastic and returns it wrapped in a piece of paper.

"Josh, I was thinking of doing something a little adventurous," she purrs as the walk away from the restaurant. He turns his head slightly looking at her. "Why don't we go for a walk on the beach?"

Nodding his head, "That sounds nice. Do something traditional when you're at a tropical resort. I like the idea."

Several minutes later, Joshua is walking down the beach holding Alice's hand. He steals glances of her face and breasts in the moonlight. She pulls his arm into her so that she can press up against him and provide a better view down her blouse. She walks quietly with him as she looks for somewhere to have some fun.

Finally seeing a grouping of rocks with a few palm trees intermixed in, Alice stage whispers, "I wonder if anyone has thought about having sex behind those trees? I'm sure that the view of the ocean would be amazing as they fucking their brains out." Wordlessly, Joshua and Alice head towards the rocks and trees. Joshua helps her climb over the rocks by lifting her up by her ass.

She can hear him mutter, "If the rock was lower, I fuck you while you're bent over." Her juices start to gather again as she fantasizes about him inside of her again.

"You promise?" she asks playfully, turning around to face him with her crotch in his face.

"Definitely," he replies. Joshua then leans in an kisses the gusset of her shorts. Giggling, Alice spins around and hops down into the middle of the rocks. Joshua climbs over quickly to join her. Once he's over the rock and in the middle. He plainly sees that she has already dropped her shorts and panties to the ground and they are only hanging onto one ankle. She's bent forward grabbing her ankles with her feet spread wide enough for him to see the glistening dew of her sex.

After his shorts hit the ground, he steps up behind her and lines himself up with her. "You might want to brace yourself on one of those rocks. And we can both watch the moon reflect on the waves." Alice moans slightly as he pushes forward slightly opening her folds. She throws her hands in front of her and pushes back using the rock in front of her as an anchor.

She moans louder as he finishes pushing inside of her. She loves the feel of his arms wrapping around her torso and chest so that he can pull her to him as he thrusts. "Baby," she whispers loudly. "I want you to fuck my brains out but we can't get caught. Ooh. That's good."

Obediently, Joshua gently slides in and out. His left hand switches between playing with her nipple and her clit. Kissing the back of her neck, his lips travel from her collarbone to her ear. He enjoys the soft noises she makes as he nibbles are her earlobe.

Several times, Joshua stops and covers Alice's mouth with his free left hand, inadvertently smearing her face with her own fluids. The first time, she gets confused and is about to swat his hand away and demand to know what he's doing. He shushes in her ear and then then points to a couple walking down the beach, enjoying the night air like they were before. Every subsequent time he stops and covers her mouth, she squeezes down on him as much as she can, delighting in the frustration that Joshua expresses. Every time that the strange couple walks away, Joshua kisses her as he resumes his rhythm. They luxuriate in the slow love making with the thrill of getting so close to being caught.

Alice feels several small orgasms flow over her. Joshua is getting more frustrated with his lack of release. Noticing his problem, Alice suggests going back to the room to finish.

***

The walk back is infuriating for Joshua. The lack of release and the constant erection are starting to hurt. Hurt his pride more than physically.

Alice gently and calmly guides him to the bed, pulling their clothing off as they go. At the bed, she leans forward over the foot of the bed and slaps her ass. Joshua instinctively understands. Once she slips back into her, he immediately begins pounding into her.

Alice lowers her head to groan into the covers. Joshua is grunting loudly as his crotch slaps loudly into her cheeks. Shouting, "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I'm going. Going to. Fuck. I'm going to fill you up."

"Do it. I want to feel it." Alice pants in between breaths.

Her ass and his stomach are turning a bright red from the physical punishment. He groans loudly as he releases as deep into her as he can.