Ruined Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck. Fuck." Joshua pants. "I love you. I want to do that more," he says as he separates from her and crawl into bed beside her.

Once they're laying down, she kisses him slowly. "So do I. I want to do that so many more times," she whispers. "We will be doing this for a long time."

***

The flight home was a little tense, but they were able to enjoy themselves and each other's company. They had plotted to have sex in the plane. Their plans were foiled when a family with several chatty and friendly young children were seated a few rows in front of them.

Standing at the baggage carousel, Alice remarks, "You know. Liz has that orientation thing that she needs to do with the incoming freshmen in a couple of weekends."

"Way ahead of you, Alice," Joshua retorts. "I already have something in the works for us to go do close enough to Gramps' farm." Alice eyes her son suspiciously. "Besides visiting your dad would be good cover for us sharing a room again."

Her face eases, and she breaks into a broad smile. "So, what have you planned out so far?"