Ruining Camdyn's Reputation

Story Info
Camdyn knows there's only one way to be truly free.
3.3k words
4.5
10.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Can't start a story like this without mentioning that my wife lost interest in sex after our second kid was born. That meant I was effectively living like a monk for the following six years. Hate to admit it but with the internet being so handy I started looking for comfort elsewhere. In due time she divorced me and took the kids along with damned near half of everything I owned.

In the course of things you meet a lot of strange people on the web and there were a lot of divorced women, guys pretending to be women, gay guys pretending to be women, and people who were just plain old damaged goods. Friend of mine once said the internet was like a bar because you never knew what you were going to pick up! So true!

Ended up getting on a discussion group about home school programs and that was where I met Camdyn. Camdyn was the recent product of home schooling and she was bright, engaging, and intelligent. Not someone I was looking to fuck, mind you, but she was definitely someone I didn't mind getting to know.

Our discussions moved to emails and we eventually shared pictures. She wasn't a glamour girl by a long shot but she was far from unattractive. She seemed on the taller side with a willowy build that went perfectly with her red hair and pale skin. At the time I figured if I was fifteen years younger I'd be interested.

In due time I learned that Camdyn came from a strict religious family and I could tell she was chafing from the pressure of such a confining social arrangement.

It was about six months after I'd first encountered Cam when she asked to meet me in person. For myself this meant an all-day drive from Kansas City to the rural town of Craig, Colorado. I stayed the night in a comfortable enough hotel on the main drag and the next morning went to meet Cam at the local McDonald's. I showed up early intending to get a good look at Cam as she arrived.

She showed up on time and exactly as expected she was tall and willowy like a Lladro figurine. Her auburn red hair was long and tied up in a braid and she wore simple gold rimmed glasses. The girl was definitely easy to look at.

She opened the door and saw me and smiled. In a moment she was sitting with me and chatting away about how nice it was to meet me. I interrupted her long enough to get a couple cups of coffee and then we chatted away for the next two hours.

While she didn't say it outright it was clear her life in the small town verged on being in a prison. Everyone knew her and her tyrannical church dominated life in the small town.

I finally confronted this fact, "Sounds like you need to get the heck out of this place, don't you?"

She looked around to see if anyone could hear her and then looked down at the table as she replied, "Yes, but you can't just leave here you have to get kicked out. It's just how things work."

"Then you got any ideas on how to get yourself kicked out?"

Her hands folded in her lap and she looked up at me and quietly said, "I was hoping you could get me pregnant. The church won't want me around anymore if I do that."

"What about your family?" I asked while trying to maintain my composure.

"I just want out."

We talked a bit more and I was suggesting she just leave town instead of destroying her reputation and after some cajoling Cam agreed to go with me when I left the next day. With that she got up and politely shook my hand before disappearing out the door.

I wasn't certain she'd show up the next day but in the morning I went back to the McDonald's right on time as I'd promised. I sat there in my big green Ford SUV and waited. And waited. And then waited some more.

After an hour I was just getting ready to turn on the engine and blow town when I saw Cam scurrying towards the McDonald's from the direction of a nearby church. I waved and she saw me and almost ran towards my Expedition. She opened the back door, threw in a small bag and then jumped in. We'd agreed she should sit in back for the exit out of town since the back seat was hidden by blacked-out windows.

"Please go!" she said. Not needing to be asked twice I did as I was told and was soon heading east and then south to the Interstate. We made small talk along the way but I noticed she kept looking behind us anticipating that someone would come after her. They never did and we made a clean getaway.

It was only when we were past the Colorado border and into Kansas that Cam broke down and started crying. She was finally free and it all came out. I got to hear of whippings and beatings, tales of working at jobs to pay for the family bills, being promised to some religious Neanderthal named Clay, and simply being abused in general.

Made me feel pretty good about rescuing her.

At the end of the day we pulled up to my old house in KC and she was smitten with the place!

"This is yours? It's so nice! Did you build it?"

"Nope, it was built in 1915 but I did do a lot to restore it. Glad you like it!" I opened the door and let her in. She made a beeline for the kitchen and made over how nice and clean everything was. Cam marveled at the overpriced six burner range and stove and then went on about the rest of the kitchen.

Hate to say, but it was late so I showed her to her bedroom and then after saying good night I retired to my own bedroom to recover from the day's drive. After a shower and a few evening ablutions I pulled back the covers to my bed and laid back. I was just starting to drift off when I heard the click of my bedroom door.

"Baz?" I heard Cam's small voice.

"Yeah, I'm here." I sat up and clicked on the light next to my bed. At the door stood Cam without her glasses, squinting at the light, and dressed only in a very modest flannel nightgown. The nightgown gave me a better view of her body than her rather odd conservative dress did and I realized that was probably the point of the odd dress.

"What's up?" I asked.

She came closer to see me better. That also meant I could see her better and the curve of her breasts was wonderfully apparent. I also admired the shape of her hips and then hoped that without her glasses she wouldn't notice me checking her out.

"Baz, you don't know my family and my church. They'll come after me because I was promised to Clay and I know they won't let me stay here."

I interrupted her, "Cam, no one's going to take you away from here, not if I have anything to say about it."

"Make me pregnant and you won't have to say anything at all! I'll belong to you and they'll have to let me go!"

This is that moment where I had to decide to be honorable and not take advantage of this young lady who was making the best possible decision she could given her cloistered upbringing. I looked at Cam and saw her pleading eyes, her trim body, and then looked at my own somewhat paunchy belly and realized that if I did what I wanted I'd be just as bad as the people she was running away from. Maybe worse.

But there was also a chance that I'd get to have this beautiful little nymph in my life for a lot longer if she was full with my baby. I'll also admit to wanting to get laid for the first time in almost seven years. There was just one more thing to consider.

"Cam, tell me I won't be your first."

She nodded, "No, I had a cousin who did that when he was visiting my family this one time. We were lucky that nothing happened."

A cousin? Interesting family.

I laid back and pulled off my boxers. Figured she may as well see what she was getting. My rod was hard and ready at the thought of being plunged deep into Cam's belly.

"Your turn." I said.

She gestured at the light, "Can you turn that off, please?"

"Naw, I think I'd like to see you if you don't mind."

She hesitated.

I cleared my throat. "Of course, if you don't want to do this I'll understand."

That did it. Cam undid the buttons on her modest nightgown and let it drop to the floor. She was lovely. There were a few freckles on her shoulders from sunburns past but the rest of her body was flawless. You could tell she'd never been out in the sun without a dress on.

I expected I'd need to tell her what to do but she knew. She climbed up on the bed and straddled me with the base of my shaft getting teased by her lightly tufted pussy. She sat up on me and my hands went to her hips. I really wanted to grab her delicate tits but I figured I'd take my time.

"Please be gentle with me."

"I will." I said. Then I pulled her body a little closer. Her pussy lips tantalizingly dragged along my cock and she drew a breath at the sensation. Then I edged her hips back a little before pulling her forward again. I just quietly enjoyed doing this with Cam for a while and was rewarded as her flower opened up and her body started to get ready for me.

Seven years, I thought to myself. Seven years.

This time I pulled her hips forward on me until the head of my cock was slipping in her softness. I couldn't help myself and thrust at her a few times. My hands went up from her waist to the sides of her tits and I pulled her face down to my own. I kissed gently kissed her soft lips while my cock sought out her entrance. It took a couple tries and then I felt her tense as the head of my cock penetrated her body. She pulled away from it.

Wrapping my arms around her I held her tight and then pushed her body back at my cock. She kissed me again and now I got my cock in place again and pushed. She bit her lip and winced.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah." Her voice had a husky quality to it that gave away her arousal.

I stroked her back and tried to relax. Cam relaxed too and as she did my cock slid into her just a little bit deeper. I gave her just a little more and her hips moved in response. Each time we did this I went a little deeper. Occasionally she'd take a deep breath or I'd see her wince and then I'd just hold her. But I didn't pull out.

Finally I couldn't bear it and I held her hips and slowly buried myself into her body. My cock was fully sheathed in her pussy and it felt great! I pushed her up until she was straddling me again and her mouth was open as I started to give her a gentle fucking. She didn't complain when my hands went to her tits and started to massage them.

"Feeling good?"

"Mhmmm" she replied.

I did my best to keep my control and for a few minutes I just let her enjoy getting fucked. I loved looking at her belly and imagining my baby in there and I loved looking at the expression on her face as my cock was inside her body.

I felt a tingle and knew it wouldn't be long now.

I pulled her down to kiss me again and then rolled over. She was now on her back and I was buried between her legs. I started the final act and fucked her with everything I had. She made noises and it sounded like passion and fear all wrapped up in one. Her body tensed and I felt her pussy tighten as her passion released and that was the signal for my cock to start spewing seed deep into her babymaker.

Stream after stream of my cum poured into her. I hadn't cum like that since the last time I'd made a baby! I gave her a few more thrusts and then collapsed on her. The two of us covered in a sheen of sweat and our bodies still connected in a wet embrace.

We took some time to recover and then it seemed we both knew it was time to separate. I rolled off of her and she scampered off to my bathroom to clean up. I just grabbed my t-shirt and wiped myself off before tossing it on the floor.

When she came back to the bedroom she leaned down to gather her nightgown as if to go back to her room.

"No, stay with me." I gestured to the bed.

She went to put the nightgown back on. "No, just like you are." She gave me a guilty look and then dropped the nightgown before getting into the bed with me. I turned off the light and cuddled up to her naked body.

"How was that?" I whispered in her ear.

"It was the most beautiful thing I've ever done!" was her reply.

I'd just been fucked after a twelve hour drive and I have to admit I was tired. I can't speak for Cam but I know I was asleep in just a minute or two.

The next morning I woke up alone in the bed. Sitting up I smelled coffee and bacon. And biscuits! I pulled on a clean t-shirt and my boxers and made my way to the kitchen. Cam was there in her nightgown putting the breakfast on the table.

"Come on and eat. I made you breakfast!" She said this with a chirpy quality.

I sat down and let her pour me a cup of coffee before she sat down. She said a quick prayer of blessing and then we ate up. We made small talk and I let her lead the conversation noting that she said nothing about the night before.

When we were finished she gathered the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen while I put away a third cup of coffee. I loved seeing her in my kitchen. I loved the fact that I'd fucked her and would likely fuck her again. My cock got hard thinking about it.

When she was finished she turned and innocently looked at me. "What do you want to do now?"

I got up and smiled as I went to her. Pulling up her nightgown she lifted her arms to let me take it off. Then she did the same for me with my t-shirt before she moved to my boxers.

I led her back to the bedroom and had her get on the bed. She laid on her back and spread her legs for me. A few moments later I was deep inside her body again fucking her.

Later that day I called my job and took the week off. I had a shitload of vacation time saved up so they were fine with it.

All week long I fucked Cam and all week long she fucked me back. The only time we got dressed was to go to the grocery store and then to take her out to buy some clothes more appropriate to Kansas City. The crap she was wearing made her stand out. Cam had no problem tossing her old clothes in a donation bin.

Turns out we should have burned them.

Her dress ended up being featured by a vintage clothing store and that led her family to come to Kansas City looking for her. Granted, they were too late by the time they found her.

One day the doorbell rang and Cam went to answer it. Her belly was showing with our baby and when she opened the door the first thing I heard was, "YOU WHORE! YOU JEZEBEL!"

I ran to the door to find four assholes dressed alike in black pants, black ties, and short sleeved white shirts. Like a bunch of fucktard salesmen. I instantly knew who they were.

I pulled Cam back from the door as the big one tried to force his way inside.

"Nope, you're not invited asshole!" I pushed him back and his eyes raged.

"DESPOILER! She was mine and you ruined her!"

The four assholes of the Apocalypse then proceeded to yammer some shit from their religion and they laid down curses on me and said Cam was damned to the torments of all Hell!

"Alright guys, that's enough. Time for you to leave. Now go before someone gets hurt." I gestured at the street as I said this.

The big one challenged me.

"You must be Clay."

He nodded in that way bullies often do when they think they have the upper hand. "I am and there's four us who're going to..."

I punched him in the throat and then when he was busy trying to catch some air I put out his fucking lights with a right cross.

"Three." I said to the remaining assholes. "There are now three of you fuckers standing on my front porch. You fucking bastards have ten seconds to pick up this piece of shit and get gone before I start getting angry."

The older one approached me, "You took that girl from me and you got to pay penance because she was promised to Clay here!"

I figured this was the father. I kicked the holy fuck out of him and then dragged his sorry ass to their pickup truck and tossed him in the back. Clay followed moments later.

I looked at the other two after all of this transpired and they got in the truck and drove off.

Cam was upset but grateful she was now free from those idiots. Still, she seemed hurt and vulnerable and something about that got me going.

"Now that you got your wish and you proved to them you're a fallen woman I'm going to make you my wife. You good with that?"

She looked up at me and smiled as she wiped away a tear. "You really want me? Even after I've been so loose with you?" She patted her belly as she said this.

"Cam, just promise me you'll never change."

She was pretty happy after that. It still took some time for her to grasp the idea that she was truly free from her past but in time she adjusted.

The bonus for me came up when my frigid ex-wife showed up one day to introduce her new husband under the pretext of letting me know the alimony and child support payments were no longer needed. The real point was to make me jealous.

The look on her face was priceless when she got to see Cam with a swelling belly and then realized that the trim little red head was now the leading lady in my life. Far from being upset with my ex about her new husband I was thrilled to finally be free of the bitch.

And then it occurred to me that Cam led me to freedom every bit as much as I led her to freedom.