The Waif That Claimed Me

Story Info
18 year old girl claims 40 year old bachelor as her own.
1.4k words
4.09
66.7k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once a year my extended family would get together. We are a close-knit tribe so it wasn't just the descendants of one set of grandparents but multiple interlocking groups with 3rd cousins multiple times removed included. I could never keep track of who was who beyond my aunts and uncles and first cousins. Each year organization of the event would pass from one major branch of the family to another, and this time one of the wealthier members had gone all out hosting the event at his palatial estate. Tents were pitched, sports fields created for competitions, live music, dancing in the evening. You get the idea. It was more like a wedding with good food than anything else.

One dirty little secret was that often times one distant family member would end up hooking up with another distant family member. So the family tree had quite a few interlocking incestuous branches! My family had moved out to California in the 1950s, so we were the more laid back and progressive ones. But the majority of the extended family still lived in the same 100 square miles area it had originated in. The majority were conservative, church going, and a bit boring to be honest. I only came to humor my mother and to get to see all my closely related relatives.

I was a bit long in the tooth for this crowd still to be single at 40. It's not that I didn't want to settle down it was just that I had prioritized making a living and being a financial success above all else for so long that I never had taken the time to take a breath and realize that so much time had passed by. Sure, I'd had girlfriends along the way - but nothing serious. Word had gotten around that a good looking, fit, and well-off single man was at the party and discrete inquiries were made by distant aunts and uncles to my parents about several prospective old maids and divorcees. But I wasn't interested in goods past their expiration with probably difficult personalities. Instead I threw myself into having fun with my cousins most of whom were a decade or more younger than me.

As the night wore on, the older folks left the stage, leaving me with the younger crowd. There was one gaggle of barely legal girls that looked like they were still in high school that joined our group on the dancefloor. They were gorgeous with thin coltish figures and pert breasts. One girl in particularly came over to me. We danced a while on and then took a break to have a drink and cool off. Her name was Brianna, she had just turned 18, and she was fortunately very distantly related to me. She had magnificent mane of orange ringlets, piercing green eyes, pale alabaster skin, long toned legs and orange sized perky breasts. She was cute and girly - not quite a woman but not a child either. She was debating what to do next - take a year off before college, go to college right away, or just get a job. I told her to seize the next opportunity that would further where he long term goals were. She was refreshingly honest that what she wanted more than anything else in the world was to be the mother of children and to support her husband. It wasn't very 21st century she admitted but she needed to be true to herself. She asked where I was staying and what my cellphone number was in case she wanted to follow up on the conversation. I thought to myself she was smart, articulate and beautiful with a kind heart. I only wished she was 10 years older and with a bit more life experience under her belt. We parted ways when her friends grabbed her away to do something else.

Around midday the next day I got a call from a local number that I didn't recognize. It turned out to be Brianna. She was wondering if she could come over and see me before I left the next morning. I wasn't really sure what to say - she was less than half my age after all. Not exactly girlfriend material and what would the wider family think about it all. But in the end, I rationalized that we were only ships passing in the night and I probably wouldn't see her again for another four years when our next family reunion was scheduled. So later that afternoon, I heard a soft knock on the door, and ushered Brianna into my hotel room. Brianna was wearing a fashionable white blouse that tied at the back showing lots of flesh, and a pair of khaki shorts that emphasized her long beautiful legs. I would be lying if I said I wasn't immediately aroused.

She came up to me and gave me a gentle embrace pushing her breasts into me chest and blasting the scent of her fruity smelling hair into my nostrils.

"John, it's so good to see you again. I've been thinking about what you said last night about seizing your chances in life and making the best of them, not letting anything pass you by." she said.

"Yes, it's worked for me most of the time." I replied.

"Well I think you are one of those chances. You're kind, cute, fun, and have made a life for yourself. I'm attracted to you and I know you're thinking about the age difference but what does it matter? I'm looking for an older man, who can take care of me, protect me, and who I can give me body and soul to. Why don't you just sit there and think a moment?" she said.

Then Brianna got up and started to slowly take her clothes off. First, the shoes and socks, then the shirt, exposing a white lacey bra encapsulating her tantalizing breasts, then her shorts, and finally she was left in her matching underwear. I was mesmerized. She was teetering between confidence and vulnerability. Her waist was narrow and her hips didn't flair very much, her torso was long, as were her legs. She looked like a gazelle, all sinew and muscle and no fat. She had the type of body that you knew would age well - she would be the hot older woman that everyone would kill to be. But for now she was a little on the scrawny and innocent looking side.

"You know what happens next John?" she asked.

"No." I quite honestly replied.

"Well, if I take off my bra and panties you will have to make love to me. But this will not be just another notch on your bedpost. You will be making love to virgin who isn't on birth control, you will be risking a pregnancy." she said.

I was rooted to the seat as she deftly removed her bra and slid her panties down her long legs. She came over to me, bent down, and started undoing by shirt and then unbuckling my pants. A short while I later stood up to take off my remaining clothes and we moved over to the bed.

I kissed her passionately as my erect cock pressed against her mound of Venus. Brianna was already leaking copious amounts of vaginal fluids. Her clit and vulva were inflamed, her eyes unfocused and dilated, she was clearly aroused.

"This is crazy? Right? We barely know each other." I said. Hoping somehow that we might step back and take another path.

"Yes, it's crazy, but it feels right. I want to be yours. I want to be a mommy. I know I'll make you happy." she whispered into my ear. "Just push inside me."

I couldn't resist even if I wanted to. I was captivated by this waif. She was ready to be deflowered and I was ready to start a family. I pushed slowly into her love canal letting her get used to the new sensations and experience of a cock inside her pussy. She winced slightly as I went past her hymen and then the muscles in her face relaxed and she grinned an infectious smile. I knew the difficult part was over. Brianna was grasping my back and then she reached down to pull me in by buttocks. Slowly she started humping my cock with her pussy.

"I'm ovulating today. So, if we get lucky I might catch on the first try." she said.

"But then again you might not, so I'd better delay my flight by another couple of days." I said smiling.

Brianna wrapped her long legs around my body. "Cum inside of me, my man" she said.

She had claimed me and then I claimed her depositing a huge load of pent up semen inside her willing pussy.