Ruining His Orgasm

Story Info
His mistress ruins his orgasm for her pleasure...
2.1k words
3.84
24.2k
11
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Ruining His Orgasm

Bianca giggled and bounced, the little mouse lithely hopping about the house as if she knew where everything was to the point that she didn't feel any longer that she actually had to look where she was going. No, she knew her home and she knew her plans, the ploys and trappings of life wrapping themselves around her and lifting her up, eyes sparkling as her blonde hair bounced around her ears, shot through with a streak of blue.

Bare but for her fur, she would have been a sight to behold either way but there was a certain manner of lightness in her step as she sprang up the stairs, heading for the bedroom - no! No, the room beside it, a room that was religiously kept locked whenever she and Kjatar had guests over, something that they didn't really want anyone to see if they hadn't pre-approved them to enter into that little part of their lives too. There were some things that even the mouse kept private, as open as she otherwise was, making up for her smaller stature with a big personality where it counted. And Bianca would always be herself.

Her pink tail twitched and she sealed away a smirk, pausing on the precipice of throwing open the door to the play room where she knew a very special kind of treat awaited her. Squealing under her breath, she danced from one paw to the other, breasts bobbing lightly. Oh, sometimes she couldn't take the suspense - she had to go in, she simply had to!

Besides... She had a kitty to tease!

Kjatar was right where she'd left him, standing in the middle of the moderately well-equipped adult play room (the newest addition to which was the sex swing placed against the back wall for optimal space) with his arms above his head. For her inclinations and manner of pleasure, the room was on the kinkier side, sex furniture and a bondage bench taking prime place while the walls held dildos and vibrating eggs, whips and feather ticklers - everything that she had, so far, wanted to try with him that she could then use for their ultimate pleasure.

Well, it was more for her pleasure, really, she giggled to herself, approaching her lover with the slow, languid strides of one who knew that they weren't able to go anywhere. As much as he squirmed, Kjatar was well bound with his paws tied to an O-ring in the ceiling; he had not dared, even then, to tease his mistress mouse with how she had had to stand on top of the spanking bench just to get high enough. Sure, she was tiny but that just wasn't something you said to Bianca's face!

His fur gleamed with good health and the subtlety of an arctic blue shade, set off even more by the reddish-pink hue of his hair but he was well taken care of where he was, even with the heavy, metal collar locked into its rightful place around his neck. Of course, the feline was locked up too in better ways, a cage deliciously pressed around his cock as he whimpered, eyes fixed on her, trying to track her progress around him even though his lips were parted. He didn't dare speak as the vibrator fixed to the cock-cage switched into pulsating overdrive, thrumming through the alluring metal, a kinkier sort of look to a plastic chastity device even if one, truly, was more restrictive than the other. The flesh of his aching shaft tried over and over again to grow hard but not even the vibrations from the device itself could get him off, leaving him in a constant state of denial and wanting, controlled and abused in a way that he had wholly consented too. Moaning, Kjatar hung his head, ears twitching. He wouldn't have had it any other way but god damn it - he needed to cum! And he'd be damned if Bianca did not know it too!

"Oh, Kjatar!" She called, cupping her fingers to her lips, even though the cat was right there in front of her. "Whatever are you going to do?"

Mewling quietly, he squirmed, rope pulled taut where he strained to the limits of it, panting through an open mouth that simply left her aching to plunge a ball gag back between his teeth.

"Oh no..." She walked around him in a tight circle, letting him see her before she disappeared, crossing his line of sight twice. "Nothing to do, nowhere to go... You won't make jokes about me again now, will you, Kjatar? You're going to be a good kitty for me... There may be ways for you to earn your freedom, puss, but it's gonna cost ya. Do you think you can entertain me?"

He nodded fervently, eyes shining. Oh, yes! Anything! His cock throbbed in agreement as the vibrations died off and he squirmed, hopping from hind paw to paw, trying to find a little more stimulation, something that would get him over that tantalisingly elusive edge. She laughed and bopped him on the nose.

"That's what I hoped you would say!"

Bianca needed no further encouragement to toy with him, even though both of them knew even at that point that it was highly unlikely that she would allow Kjatar to get off that day when he had already been locked up for several weeks. It was all part of the game they played, their enjoyment of power play where they were drastically uneven lending a spicy edge to their sex life and, indeed, their relationship too. Her paws teased over his backside and he could not help but arch and push into her touch, tail lifting to expose the slight puckering of his tail hole too, a star that drew her in like the nuance of a target.

"Something for me here, sugar?" She giggled, trailing her fingers under his tail in a way that made him shiver and drool pre-cum, despite his predicament. "Oh, such a treat!"

Bianca squeaked but it was the cold on his anal ring that made him jump, a generous helping of lube splashing there, quickly followed by a slender plug that swiftly swelled in girth.

"Hang in there now, kitty!"

Of course, he had no choice in the matter and that was just the way he wanted it to be as she sealed the plug inside him, the narrower neck and flared base ensuring that it would not so easily slip out again. It was just the start of her toying, however, as Bianca laughed and spanked him, leaving a stinging print in the wake of her paw, despite the swiftness of the stroke. He clenched down on the plug and groaned, half-closing his eyes, wriggling in place as Bianca all but sauntered back around in front of him.

"Oh, Kjatar, it's not so bad, surely?"

It was not, well... Well, it was different: not bad but not good either but the perfect cocktail and combination of both things. It was just what he wanted it to be and so much more too, grinding back but not finding that he had any leverage against which to push.

Her paw stroked his whiskers and the cat leaned into her with a little mewl that would have broken a lesser heart. Bianca only smiled.

"No... No, not yet. I'm not entertained."

But she had more tricks up her sleeve to tease him and the fact that she was naked was one of them. Fetching her favourite lingerie, she made a show of putting it on, stretching her toes out into a point to slide a stocking sensually up her calf and thighs, settling into place. The garter belt was a sweet affair, hooking the stockings in place as his cock twitched all the more fervently, the vibrator sending his need higher and higher, yet it went nowhere at all. Kjatar clamped his jaws shut and whimpered as she gyrated for him, showing him how her new silk panties pressed into the folds of her sex, tucked between them as if to define the soft lips there.

"Easy now, darling..."

Yet there was no affection in her tone, only excitement as he hopped from one paw to the other, fighting and struggling. Oh, how he needed it - and she could have anything and everything she wanted from him too in the meantime, an under the bust brassiere completing her ensemble, although she didn't want to hide anything of her breasts from him in that particular moment.

More and more, he panted and whined, vision blurring. Bianca groped his balls, stretching them down from the ring part of the cage that kept them secured away too, although he had enough access, somewhat with which to clean himself. The house tipped forward the taller cat, forcing him to take his arms further back behind his head, the little angle that he was able to achieve giving her even better access to his randy tail hole than before, cock straining more and more against the bars of the cage.

A plug was exchanged for a larger dildo - but which one was it? Biting his lower lip until it bled, the stretch proved to be his weak point, vibrations from that toy too thrumming through him, stoking his need to fever-pitch as it stretched him out more and more, forcing him to bear through each and every moment of it. He pushed up onto his toes, trusting the bonds to keep him in place, and cried out as it finally ground up against his most sensitive of regions, the place within his anal passage that made stars leap and dance when his eyes were closed.

"Oh, kitty... Can't you bear a little more?"

But he could not, the dildo driving up so deeply under his tail that his vision shivered with grey, the threat of passing out hardly sexy at all. He needed it and, frankly, it was all too much for him as he dropped back to flat paws and growled, eyes wild and feverish.

"No! Please... Oh, I can't take it, I can't take it anymore! Please, give me something, anything, anything at all, mistress!

Bianca's eyes glittered, his outpouring of words fumbled and bumbled together.

"Anything, kitty?"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes!" He blurted out the words as quickly as they would leap to his mind. "I don't need to cum, oh god, oh... Oh, anything, a ruined orgasm, just need..."

He groaned and rolled his head, opening and closing his mouth as if he still thought that words were forthcoming but his head swam with such driving need that the mere act of speech itself proved to be beyond him. But that was all that Bianca had needed to entertain herself as she crammed the toy in hard, knowing that he couldn't get off properly with the cage around him, thrusting and milking his prostate for all she was worth. And she knew the ins and outs of his body like no other mouse, Kjatar whimpered and jerking as she teased and abused and...

He did not climax - not truly. But it was something, oh, most certainly something. More entertaining for her than him as a line of pleasure thrummed through with the strain of it all, milking him to the edge and backing off, an orgasm that spent something of a load but no more than that. The pleasure broke before the peak and Kjatar howled, hopping and whimpering, crying out, wanting more - yet it was more that he was not going to get when his mistress smirked that evilly, loving his humiliation and the breaking of his kitty pride.

The stream of cum, if it could even be called that, splattered down his thighs and to the floor, a thin waste that she'd have him clean up later. But, caressing his face as he panted and twisted, hopelessly striving for the edge of ecstasy that she had so skilfully ducked him away from, he still could not help but purr and lean into her sweetly dominant hold.

"You're going to be locked up for a while yet, kitty-cat..."

And Kjatar did not mind that at all.

As long as she was with him, he didn't mind it one bit.