Rules 9 - Networking Event

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck..." David glanced at Sage as she pulled away.

"Congratulations David, you stupid fucking bull. You cornered me, and I guess I have no choice but to be fucked by you. After all, where am I going to go? I don't want you to do it, but you're so much bigger and stronger than me..." She laid back on the bed and spread her legs. "If you're going to force it, just make sure it's quick. I don't want my husband to find out."

David stared at Sage, frozen in place. This bitch was fucking crazy, absolutely fucking crazy. He knew she wanted it as much as him, but if he caved now, she would have him by the balls.

This was a game of chicken.

"You really think I'm that fucking stupid?" David said, softer than he would've liked. Sage laughed gently.

"I do," She said, arching her back. "Please, David, we don't even have any condoms. Please don't fuck me raw." Sage slowly took off her underwear and threw them to the floor, her fingers sliding over her clit. She let out a soft moan.

David could barely think. This had to be a joke, there was no way she would actually let him fuck her raw, it was against their rules. This entire scenario was against their rules.

"And how do you think Jeremy would react knowing you'd broken the rules, Sage?" David asked.

"What makes you think I'm breaking the rules?" Sage sat up slowly. "What makes you think Jeremy and I haven't agreed that this is ok? After all, it's been a long time since we've fucked, and I've had so much fun since then. Theo would know... you should have asked him how it felt."

"You're bluffing!" David's words were bitter with jealousy. He took a deep breath, he couldn't let Sage know she'd struck a nerve.

"Am I?" Sage asked. "Being fucked raw really is the best... but only when I want it. And I don't want it from you David. I wanted it from Theo, not you. Because he's young and attractive. The only way you're going to get this pussy raw... is by forcing yourself on me." Sage spread her pussy wide with her two fingers. Sage bit her tongue and smiled. David took a step forward, undoing his belt absent-mindedly.

He absolutely could not fuck her like this. He had to keep a clear head.

"What's stopping me from taking that phone and fucking smashing it?" David asked, doing his best to ignore the raging hard-on in his pants. Sage shrugged.

"Nothing, but what makes you think that's the only camera in this room?"

"Come on, you expect me to believe that bullshit?" David fought every urge to scan the room.

"We're very kinky people, David. How else was I going to get all the angles of Theo fucking me?" Sage laughed as soon as David tensed, rolling her head back as she continued to play with herself. "Your call... go ahead, smash it. I don't care. Just make sure you clean up the shards. I would hate for it to look like a struggle."

David stepped between Sage's legs and unzipped his pants. Sage looked into his eyes hungrily, pulling her fingers from her glistening pussy and sucking them. David was losing, he couldn't take much more of this. He wanted to be inside Sage, he wanted to feel her warmth wrapped around his unprotected cock.

"Please David, don't," Sage said. David pulled out his cock and slapped it against Sage's clit. She was so fucking wet. It had been so long since he'd felt her this close. His cock pulsed at her moans.

"If you don't stop me, I'm going to put it inside you, Sage. I'm going to break your rules." David rubbed his cock back and forth against Sage's pussy. She thrust back in response.

"I'm telling you please, stop..." Sage said, opening her mouth in ecstasy as David's tip lined up with her entrance.

"I'm about to fuck you raw." David wasn't sure why he was trying to regain control of the situation. He knew he was playing right into Sage's hands. Now was the time to stop. He could still win if he just teased her, then pulled away. She would be forced to beg him for it.

Sage thrust against him, David immediately pushed the tip of his cock into her. Sage clenched onto the bedsheets as his thick tip began to stretch her.

"Please David, don't do this!" Sage's juices dripped onto David's cock. He couldn't let her win. He needed to step away while he still had a chance. Sage squeezed her breasts as she stared deeply into his eyes, sealing David's fate.

He pushed himself slowly into Sage, gasping as he felt her wet pussy swallow up his girth. Her tightness and warmth were pure bliss, the best sensation David had ever felt. Sage threw her head back, grabbing the back of David's arms as he slowly filled her.

"No! How could you?!" Sage moaned, thrusting her hips upwards as David buried the last of his giant shaft into her, his balls gently slapping against her ass.

He was inside her. He was fucking Sage raw. David didn't care about the camera, he was barely thinking straight. He sucked on Sage's breast as he pumped into her vigorously. Sage wrapped her arms around him. It didn't matter what she was saying, or how she planned to fuck him over later. David was getting to fuck Sage raw, and he would savor this moment for as long as he could.

Fleshy slaps echoed through the room as David grabbed onto Sage's hips and pumped himself into her. Sage clawed at his back while biting his chest. It was primal. David had never seen a woman fuck so well. He let out a short breath as he felt Sage's pussy tighten around his cock, locking him in place as her body convulsed.

"Fuck, David! Please stop!" Sage screamed, wrapping her legs around his waist, pulling his cock deep inside her. "Please don't cum in me."

David felt powerless. Sage had him under his spell. Everything in him screamed not to cum inside her, but this couldn't be stopped. He rammed his cock into her, savoring every thrust in and out of Sage's sweet pussy. He inhaled her sweet scent, kissed her soft lips, and squeezed handfuls of her giant breasts. All of it culminating into the most intense orgasm he had ever felt.

"Fuck Sage!" David shouted, trying to pull out, but Sage kept her legs wrapped tightly around him. He didn't fight it. He slammed his cock back inside her.

David's balls twitched, and hot cum erupted from his shaft.

"That's it, baby..." Sage said softly in his ear. "Cum inside me, do it on camera..."

David could barely hear her. He thrust in and out of Sage slowly, lost in the best sex he ever had.

Then the high wore off, and David felt his stomach drop. He looked at Sage with wide eyes. She smiled at him and unwrapped her legs. David took a step back, his half-erect cock sliding out of Sage's wet pussy with a dull slap. His cum streamed down her leg as she stood and walked over to the bedroom dresser. She grabbed the phone and tapped it a few times before looking up at David.

"Sent it to the cloud. No way of deleting now. I can't believe you actually did it, David." Sage shook her head and gently laughed. "I think that's checkmate."

12