All Comments on 'Rules 9 - Networking Event'

by MrJakobs

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
gordo12gordo124 months ago

Maybe I'm missing something in this chapter, but I really don't see a checkmate. Still, good writing and a nice slow burn on the story. 4*

Pavel246246Pavel2462464 months ago

It's good, it's good. But playing with your husband's coworkers is never good.

It leads to gradual disrespect and work problems. And I don't know if it's in the best interest of the wife.

Jeremy should make up his own mind at this point.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Confusing chapter

toshiro75toshiro754 months ago

Is this was some kinf of soul searching by the author?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Enjoyable story series so far!

francisa123francisa1232 months ago

I don’t understand what she is doing or why? She’s hosting a networking party, is on dodgy ground with her husband as he’s hasn’t yet agreed when her next liaison will be. So she goes against that and does it bareback??

francisa123francisa1232 months ago

However I should say I do like the story! :)

SwewxxxSwewxxxabout 2 months ago

This usually happens when the cock is not all that really matters.

Sometimes girls just want to have fun. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

@mrjakobs....any chance you could give us an idea of when to expect the next chapter? (Asking for a friend).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrJakobs@MrJakobs
I am Mr. Jakobs. Back in the day, I used to write erotic fiction as a hobby. I always loved doing it, but it was always just a hobby. It wasn't until recently that I decided to get a bit more serious about it. My stories focus primarily on cuckolding, girlfriend sharing, and (...