All Comments on 'Rules are Made to be Broken Ch. 08'

by ElizaGrey

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, wasn't expecting such a good reading. I'm a sucker for romance, really enjoying this. Please post another chapter soon, I'll die otherwise

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree with the comment above - this is v.addictive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love how this is building up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOVE Jessica and Sam, but really hope we get to know more about Ruby too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really hope this gets picked up by a publisher - I want a paperback of it to reread over and over!!

Dwfree_V2Dwfree_V2over 1 year ago

I am thinking that a lot of random stuff keeps happening to allow him to keep finding her.. If this version of the story ends up positive it would be interesting to write an alternative version from his perspective where he is not the nice guy.. And maybe he could even eventually become the nice guy, but for the alt version I don't think he would have to..

ElizaGreyElizaGreyover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi, Dwfree_V2 - thank you for your thoughts - that would be a *very* different story to the one I've written, with very different characters.

I don't want to post any spoilers, but I will say that much as I love reading thrillers and stories with darker twists in the tale, I don't often write them myself.

I write romance (with plenty of added smut!) - the "random stuff" is old-fashioned fate, kismet & coincidence... IMO, there are enough stories out there where "Mr Perfect" turns out to not be a nice guy, and too few where proper romance co-exists with kink.

Sam can be problematic, sure, and I'm not saying there isn't drama ahead, but the "something more sinister" route isn't really what I'm about, so I wouldn't love to see my characters forced into that setting. EG x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad igot to this when the next chapters already up!!!

ElizaGreyElizaGreyover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you SO much to all my anon smut-kittens!

Your comments really do make me smile - so so pleased y'all are enjoying my book!

Please do keep reading & letting me know what you think. EG x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sort of wanna save the next chunk of this so it's not all gone at once... not gonna tho!!

ElizaGreyElizaGreyover 1 year agoAuthor

Ha! I can relate... you can always re-read from the start!

Thanks for commenting, EG x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would not be able to get there quick enough!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOVING thissss!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really well done on this - I am SO excited to jump into the next part - you build the anticipation amazingly well!

ElizaGreyElizaGreyover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Honestly makes my day to know so many of your are enjoying this - I really do appreciate your comments.

(Keep 'em coming!) EG x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just started this tonight, and I really need to get to bed but... !!

ElizaGreyElizaGreyover 1 year agoAuthor

Haha! I hope you didn't stay up *too* late... but I hope you enjoyed all the same! EG x

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

The last two chapters are like foreplay ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElizaGrey@ElizaGrey
Sassy, smutty, kink-filled stories to spice up your day... or night ;) Read all the stories I've shared here? Find more of my work on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3kXGYxF ;) For more about me, keep scrolling! ...EG x ========================================================== [Le...