Rules are Made to be Broken Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, it feels so good; the release and the hedonistic euphoria that comes from his fingers still inside me so intimately. He keeps lapping at me throughout my climax, drinking in my pleasure. As I start to relax, the fingers in my ass push deeper, twisting oh so slowly in and out, setting off new waves of pleasure, so that I keep flooding his hungry mouth with my creamy juices. I'm hanging by the cuffs above my head as my legs finally give up, going limp with desire but his free hand is on me straight away, his strong arm clamping around the back of my thighs, taking my weight, supporting me as I wail ecstatically through another orgasm.

Slowly and gently, he removes his fingers from inside me and stands to kiss me deeply, letting me taste myself on his tongue as he tenderly removes the clamps from my nipples, massaging the sensitive buds gently back to life.

'You. Are. Incredible.' He breathes, moving behind me, kissing across my shoulders as he removes my blindfold. I stand limp and breathless, blinking a few times to adjust to the light and find his arms snaking around me from behind, circling my waist and pulling me to him so that I can feel his appreciation against my behind. I moan pleasurably against him, grinding my bottom into his groin and stretching my head to one side, back against his chest to give him easier access to my neck.

His hands travel up my waist then down my sides and over my hips as he crouches behind me, trailing soft kisses down my spine and over my bottom, crouching to un-cuff my ankles. Standing again, he turns me to face him, my arms still suspended above my head. He picks me up at the waist and instinctively I wrap my legs around him. His eyes lock on mine with a wordless smile as he reaches to unhook me, draping my still cuffed wrists around his neck and kissing me deeply.

My lips part eagerly for his urgent tongue, savouring his attention. My tongue dances against his as he pulls me closer and carries me to the bed. He lays me down softly and reattaches my wrist shackles to a hook on the headboard.

He stands beside the bed and gazes down at me with eyes full of lust.

'Do you have any idea how fucking beautiful you look right now?' It's a whispered growl as he starts to undo his jeans, freeing his hard cock. I smile back at him, basking in his words. 'I love seeing you flushed and aroused in here; breathless, panting and shackled to my bed.' He steps out of his jeans and positions himself between my legs. 'And. All. Mine.' He punctuates his words with soft kisses working his way up my inner thigh. 'I'm going to fuck your sweet pussy now until you come for me again - but not until you're told to, understand?'

'Yes Sir' I breathe, trying to regain some control of myself as he slides between my legs. I'm not sure how long I can last so soon after such an intense multiple orgasm, but I want to please him so badly; I'll do my very best to try.

Achingly slowly, he eases himself into me. Inch, by inch he buries himself in me, pulls out and then repeats the sweet torture over and over again. Then without warning, his next stroke is hard and fast, taking me off guard, making me gasp and pull against the shackles attaching me to the bed.

'Again?' his voice is deep and laced with menacing lust.

'Oh yes please Sir!' I pant wantonly.

He obliges, and fucks me harder and faster, each stroke deeper, pounding my sweetest little spot expertly. He knows exactly what he's doing. My orgasm is dangerously close, but I use every ounce of self-control in my body not to let it take over until I have his permission.

'I love how far I can stretch you Amber,' he breathes, looking me straight in the eye. 'I can't wait to see how much farther your limits go.' He pounds me harder still to accentuate his point, making me wail in sheer pleasure. Finally, he growls 'Come for me Amber!' and I do, clenching tight around his cock, setting off his own release inside me.

His low pleasured groans get louder, more urgent and I feel the weight of him crushing me into the mattress as his pleasure subsides. Then he pulls back to kiss me, his tongue deep and hungry in my mouth as he holds me close.

Eventually he rolls off of me, releasing my body as he moves onto the bed by my side and kneels up to remove the leather cuffs from my wrists. As my arms return to a more natural position by my sides, he moves behind me with his legs spread, lifting me gently so that my back is resting against his abdomen and massages my shoulders, gently rubbing them back to life.

'That was a hell of a christening.' He announces, planting soft kisses across my stretched shoulders. My Dominant master is gone, for now, and Sam's back -- full of the joys and excitement of his new playground.

'I was very happy to help!' I reply genuinely, still recovering from doing so. 'And I must say; good work. This place is truly impressive.' He smiles self-assuredly. Who am I kidding; everything about this man is impressive.

'Oh, before I forget -- your notebook.' he says as he reaches under the bed and hands me back my well-worn leather volume.

'Thank you!' I reply gratefully, 'you have no idea how much of a nightmare it would be for me to lose this.'

'You know, we have these crazy modern versions of those now called tablets -- much lighter, and you can back everything up in case of loss.' He teases, his arms having worked their way around my waist, holding me close to him.

'I'm well aware of that thank you, Mr Byron,' I twist my neck to pout back at him 'And I do have one as it goes, but sometimes, I prefer to do things the old-fashioned way.'

'Fair enough' he holds a hand up in defeat. 'And don't worry, I didn't read anything apart from your phone number.'

'Well thank you, that's very discreet of you.' I reply, 'not that any of it would make any sense anyway, it's all in my own short hand.'

'Work stuff?' he asks uncomfortably.

'Yes, but not what you're thinking!' he definitely looks relieved as I sit up and turn to face him, still between his legs with his arms around me. It's bizarre to be having such a casual conversation while we're still so naked and intimately positioned, yet I feel completely at ease.

'It's my notes for the book I'm writing. It might surprise you to know, Mr Byron that I don't plan on being a call girl forever. It's just paying the bills while I wait for a lucrative publishing deal. This,' I continue, holding up the book, 'is basically my life's work -- and it's almost full up, so it's pretty important!' He's gazing at me with his head cocked to one side. 'What?' I ask.

'You really are full of surprises.' He replies. I think there's a spark of admiration in his eyes. 'So, what's it about? The book.' He asks with genuine interest.

'Oh, you know, sappy love story -- fate, kismet, all of that.' I decide against telling him the truth. I'm not sure why.

'Ah. No scope for a playroom then?' he grins lewdly

'Not really.' I laugh awkwardly, struck by the realisation that I don't like lying to him 'But again, congratulations on yours. I'm sure it will provide a lifetime of fun and games.' I reply, mentally logging everything in here I'd like him to use to play with me.

'Even more so if you'd agree to be a permanent resident.' he replies quietly.

'I beg your pardon?' I reply, looking at him incredulously. He fixes me with a wry smile.

'Don't panic Amber, I'm not saying I want to keep you locked up down here full time.' he pauses for a moment, as if considering the idea then resumes his original train of thought. 'Just that I can't imagine enjoying myself in here with anyone as much as I just did with you. We've barely scratched the surface of what I'd like to do with you down here' he's just barely grazing the skin of my thigh with his knuckles yet it's enough to make me consider getting to work on his list right away.

'Well, I'm sure Crystal would be delighted to set up a regular booking for you, ', I reply breathlessly, thinking I'd be equally delighted myself.

'Actually, I wondered if you'd consider a more exclusive arrangement, a private one -- on a mutually agreeable schedule, of course. Money isn't an issue.' He adds casually.

Despite the pleasure his fingers are delivering, I can feel my temper starting to flare dangerously, so I untangle myself from him, get to my feet and take a deep breath before I reply.

'Mr Byron, this is my job, not a lifestyle choice, I'm not some sort of living sex toy you can add to your collection!' I'm trying to stay calm, but I'm definitely getting shrill. Turns out, it's hard to be indignant when you're naked. 'I have literally just told you that I don't plan on doing this forever, and that's how you respond?!'

He stands to join me, raking a hand through his hair, looking baffled by my outburst, almost vulnerable for a moment but quickly regains his confidence, taking my hands in his,

'Okay, I'm sorry -- I overstepped the mark, forget I mentioned it, please?' he tilts my chin up so that I'm looking into his eyes; he actually does look genuinely contrite, 'I'm an idiot. Sometimes I forget that not everything's for sale.' I giggle and he looks at me, confused.

'Technically, I am for sale, but only in small doses, and for now, I'm afraid yours has run out.'

'Stay a while longer?' he asks, pulling me closer, 'Off the clock. I'll give you a tour of my new casa.' He's all dazzling smile and twinkly blue-eyed charm again.

'It's late, I should really go.' I try to sound like I mean it, try to convince myself as much as him. The thought of staying is undeniably tempting but I lose control around this man even when I'm not submitting to him. I'm not sure I can trust myself to stay.

'What can I do to change your mind?' his hands are firm on my hips now, his eyes locked on mine. 'You're the closest thing I've got to a friend in the city, remember? Don't leave me lonely on my first night in my new place.'

'Mr Byron, are you making puppy dog eyes at me?' I arch a brow at him in disbelief.

'I thought it was worth a try. Not working, is it?' I scrunch up my nose and shake my head.

'I wouldn't add it to your repertoire. And maybe, if you want more friends in the city, you should spend less time with expensive call girls.' I tease. He feigns looking hurt, then smiles; resigned to the fact my mind is made up.

'You really are incredible, Amber.' His eyes are locked on mine again and I feel my resolve weakening as his fingers start stroking my curves gently. Time to go.

'And you, Mr Byron, are far too used to getting everything your own way.' Feeling bold, I kiss him lightly, licking my tongue gently and briefly into his mouth.

As suspected, my boldness shocks him and I take the opportunity to untangle myself from his arms and wriggle back into my dress. He shakes his head in defeat, but at least he's smiling again as he reluctantly pulls on his jeans.

Reaching into his back pocket, he produces my underwear with a flourish,

'Won't you have to stay if I keep these?' he asks innocently

'Hardly, Mr Byron. You think I've never gone commando?' he narrows his eyes at me with a smile, then thinks better of it.

'As attractive as that thought is, I wouldn't want anyone else getting an inadvertent treat', he replies, handing the scrap of fabric back to me, reluctantly.

Slipping them back on underneath my frock, feeling less naked and more in control of my actions, I dare to close the distance between us and rest a hand gently on his bare chest.

'I have to open the book shop in the morning. Rain cheque on the casa tour?' his eyes light up at my suggestion.

'Tomorrow Night. You, Me, Dinner. No business. Just two friends, enjoying each other's company.' It's a command more than a question, but I definitely don't hate the idea and since his hands are roaming dangerously around my waist again, I concede.

'Sure, sounds great.' And there's my reward, the signature Sam Byron megawatt smile at full power.

'That's settled then. Now if you insist on leaving me, I insist you let Harvey take you home. No arguments.' He kisses me soundly, taking my bottom lip between both of his and biting me gently before turning me round in the direction of the lift; sending me on my way with a sharp spank across my behind. When I look over my shoulder to scowl at him, he simply shrugs impassively 'Can't help myself.' He states with a wry smile. I can't help but smile back.

As we get into the elevator, he presses a button to activate an intercom and says, 'Harvey, bring the car round to take Amber home, please.'

'Have you given him his own room so he can cater to your every whim at every hour?' I tease.

'Don't be silly,' he replies, 'he & Mrs White have their own suite on the first floor.'

Unbelievable; I think to myself. He really does have more money than he knows what to do with, but I love that he uses his generosity to look after the people he cares about.

It's a thought that stays with me the whole drive home.

Is that what he was trying to do for me with his "private arrangement" suggestion? Does he care about me, or am I just his latest toy that he doesn't want anyone else playing with?

It's irrelevant either way; the whole point of taking the job at Crystal's agency was to put me in charge of my own destiny. I'd never put my future in one man's hands again. I learnt that lesson the hard way.

I'm definitely intrigued by his motives though. And it would be pointless to deny that I'm already looking forward to spending more time with him "off the clock."

I've no idea what to expect from our unusual new friendship, but I know I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes, too.

12