Rules are Made to be Broken Ch. 11

Story Info
Jessica decides to give in to her own desires...
3k words
4.86
16.7k
12

Part 11 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElizaGrey
ElizaGrey
272 Followers

Kneeling in front of him, I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him deeply; his fingers dig in to the bare flesh of my back as his tongue writhes against mine.

'Do you want to give yourself to me, Jessica?' his voice is soft, but commanding,

'Yes.' I breathe back. I've never wanted anything more in my life.

'And you know you can safe word at any time?' his eyes are on mine again and his tone is momentarily serious.

I nod and his eyes darken; a smile plays in the corner of his mouth.

Spurred on by my consent, his hands quickly take advantage; they slide up and under my dress, cupping my ass, pulling me in to him to feel how hard he is already.

'You know, you were adorable when you tried to spank me, but how about I show you how it's really done?' he says in a lust filled whisper.

Without warning, he takes me by the waist and puts me over his lap. With his left arm across my back to keep me in position, he uses his right hand to hitch up my dress and expose my black panties. He smooths the palm of his hand over the silky fabric and moans appreciatively.

Every part of me comes alive at his touch, the anticipation mounting inside me. Then slowly, he pulls my underwear down in one smooth motion, exposing my bare bottom to the cool night air.

He palms my flesh firmly making me moan softly in pleasure. Then his hand is gone and only returns when he starts to smack each cheek in turn, hard and fast until I'm yelping and writhing under the arm that's holding me down. He bends his knee underneath me, forcing my ass higher in the air and exposing my pussy too.

'Do you want some more Jessica?' I nod and moan softly in response.

He spanks the back of my thighs, each in turn, building momentum, edging dangerously close to my wet lips. And then he does it, he lands a sharp hard stroke directly on my wetness, sending waves of painful pleasure rushing through me. He stops, smoothing his palm over my tingling flesh.

Slowly, he starts to finger me with two and then three long fingers. They slide easily into my sopping cunt, so he goes for a fourth and I buck against his hand, revelling in the feeling of being so deliciously full.

'You're absolutely soaked Jessica! I guess you really do like what I like.'

All I can do is moan in agreement as I push myself further against him. He starts to rub the tip of his thumb against my tightest hole as he continues working the rest of his fingers in and out of my wet pussy. I gasp as he applies a little pressure.

'You want that too Jessica?' he growls, circling my hot little hole.

'Yes!' I breathe.

His thumb is slick with my juices and slides easily inside me. I moan loudly at the delicious new feeling and it nearly sends me over the edge. He slows a little, adjusting slightly before continuing to fuck me with his hand, gradually gathering pace. My breathing gets harder as my climax swells inside me.

'That's it, beautiful, let it go' he growls, pushing deeper, willing me forward and I feel a rush of yearning to please him stronger than I've ever known.

With his fingers moving against my sweetest spot, I can't hold back any longer and I come, hard, my pussy clenching around his fingers, my ass tightening around his thumb. I scream his name as the pleasure washes over me and he keeps fucking me with his hand right through it.

I lie there across his lap, my dress hitched up wantonly, my panties pulled down past my cheeks and his fingers still filling me intimately, trying to steady my breathing. Slowly, he slides first his thumb then the rest of his hand out of me, before gently pulling my underwear back up over my cheeks, which still sting a little from his delicious spanking. Adjusting my dress, he pulls me back up into his lap, facing him, and kisses me deeply.

'Say you'll stay the night, Jessica.'

I know I shouldn't. He's a client and the boundaries are already much too blurred. But if I'm honest with myself, there's nowhere else I'd rather be.

I nod. And his smile lights me up.

'Playroom?' I ask from beneath my lashes. He shakes his head.

'I want you in my bed.'

We get back into his glass lift and he pins me to the cool wall with my hands above my head, kissing me hard, pressing his weight against me.

'I meant what I said about fucking you in here.' He growls in my ear

'I thought you wanted to take me to bed Mr Byron?'

'I do. For now.' He smiles, releasing me.

'So, what floor does the master of the house sleep on?' I ask, deliberately over emphasising the word master which makes him smile.

'Third' he replies, reaching around me to press the number 3, and then casually holding on to me from behind, planting soft kisses on my neck.

When the lift stops and the doors open, I'm awe struck all over again. We step out into a decadently plush lounge area, there's an enormous sofa in soft grey chenille facing a stupidly big flat screen and an impressive music system set up. The remainder of the wall that houses the lift is full of shelves filled with CDs, Vinyl and DVDs.

'That's where I embrace my inner couch potato', he says as he walks me past the plush seating area to the far wall hosting a gorgeous gallery of black and white photographic prints and a door in the middle. 'And this,' he continues, opening the door, 'is the Master bedroom.' He mimics me, putting all the emphasis on the word master and it sends waves of delicious anticipation rushing through me.

Stepping inside, I'm impressed. It's very minimalist, but also very him. The bed dominates, obviously, it's bigger than king size with a wooden headboard made up of ornately carved wooden spindles and draped in crisp linen in shades of pale blue and white. The floor is stripped and distressed wood, the walls are a cool blue that I can't help thinking matches his eyes in the right light, and there are canvas prints hanging of some stunning seascapes.

In the centre of the room there's a chandelier hanging from the ceiling made of different shades of blue and green glass, it's beautiful and sends light pouring out in dazzling fractals and rainbows around the room.

'It's sea glass' he says, noticing me gazing at it. I look at him blankly. 'You know, when you go to the beach and you find little pieces of glass with rounded edges because they've been tossed around in the water for so long?' I nod. 'Well, that's what it is. Thousands of pieces of sea glass, collected from all over the world. I made it.' He adds, almost as an afterthought.

'You made that?' I gasp, sounding a little too surprised. He nods. 'Wow. And you reckon I'm full of surprises?' He laughs.

'I took the photos too' he says, gesturing to the art on the walls. And the black and whites next door.'

'A man of many talents.' I reply, genuinely impressed. He smiles graciously.

'That door is to my wardrobe,' he continues pointing to the first of two doors on the far wall, 'and that one', he continues, pointing to the second, 'is your Master's bathroom. I mean, it's the master bathroom, you know, ensuite.' He grins at me salaciously, sliding his hands onto my hips. 'Now I hope you don't mind if we save the rest of the tour for later Miss Blake, because right now, I'd very much like to help you out of that dress.'

He leans forward and kisses me gently. I drape my arms around his neck and kiss him back. I feel his hands move up my back and find the zip of my dress. He tugs it down in one fluid motion and the material falls at my feet. Sliding his hands into my panties, he gets rid of those too and steps back to admire my naked body. He smiles and beckons me forward. I step out of the pile of fabric and move towards him. He takes me off guard, lifting and putting me over his shoulder, landing a loud smack across my behind.

'Hey!' I yell at him as he tosses me down on the bed.

'Sorry,' he shrugs, 'my patience ran out.' I smile and pull him on top of me, wrapping my legs around his waist and kissing him again. I break away and whisper in his ear

'One of is still wearing entirely too many clothes.' I push him off of me and sit back against the headboard. 'Mr Byron, strip.' I command. He fixes me with those incredible blue eyes and runs his thumb across his bottom lip.

'I'm not used to taking orders, Miss Blake.'

'Well, you wanted Jessica, and sometimes she's the bossy type.' I reply with a flippant shrug. 'Strip.'

His eyes narrow and I can tell he's dying to punish me, but he's also desperate to fuck me and that's the desire that wins; for now, at least. He starts quickly unbuttoning his shirt.

'Slowly.' I say, smirking and never taking my eyes off him, knowing that I'm pushing my luck.

He narrows his eyes at me, but complies and takes his time over the last few buttons. He eases the fabric off himself and tosses it to one side. He really does have a divine body. I devour him with my eyes, making a mental plan to lick every inch of his gorgeous chest at some point, and cover his torso in tiny kisses all the way down to his belly button and beyond. I lick my lips thinking about it. His toned arms flex as he reaches down to unbutton his jeans. Enjoying the power switch, I start pinching my nipples as I watch him undress and kneel on the bed before me, his hard cock already throbbing invitingly.

'Now what Miss Blake?' he asks, trying to ignore me pleasuring myself.

'Now I'm all yours Mr Byron.' I purr.

That's all he needs to hear as he pulls me down to the middle of the bed, pushing my thighs apart and moving between them. I'm still slick from his fingers on the balcony, so he enters me easily in one hard thrust, pinning my wrists together above my head with one hand and pulling hard on my left nipple with the other. He moves in and out of me hard and fast, positioning himself so that each stroke makes his pubic bone grind against my clit. I'm moaning wantonly as I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him into me deeper.

'If you come before I tell you to, I will punish you, understood?' he whispers in my ear, never missing a stroke as he extends my arms above me, making me hold on to the spindles of the headboard.

'Yes Sir!' I wail, knowing all too well that he doesn't plan on giving me a choice, but determined to at least try to play by his rules.

'Good girl. Keep your hands there or I will tie you up.' He whispers, pulling away to hook his arms under my thighs, spreading me wider and kneeling to pound me deeper.

I hold on tight to the smooth carved wood as he starts to pick up the pace, mercilessly driving himself in and out of me, impossibly deeply, making me pant harder, desperately trying to keep control of myself.

'Eyes on me Jessica.' His authoritative tone snaps my eyes open and I make myself meet his gaze, it's full of power and lust and I need every ounce of my self-control to stop from coming undone right there. As if sensing my struggle, a glint of a smile crosses his eyes as he unhooks his right arm to press the pad of his thumb against my clit. I wail loudly, biting my lip and clenching my eyes tight shut, trying to stave off the orgasm threatening to overtake me.

'Eyes open Jessica' his voice is soft but commanding and as I comply, he increases the pressure of his thumb with a smile, knowing that he's won.

With my eyes fixed on his I give in and let his touch push me over the edge, writhing eagerly as pleasure crashes through me in waves. As my orgasm subsides, he shakes his head, smiling as he eases his still hard length out of me.

'Oh dear Jessica, you came without permission.' He teases me as his body looms over mine. His fingertips trace down my still outstretched arms to my waist, when without warning he grips me firmly and flips me onto my front, landing a brief a smack across my bottom. I have no idea what he's planning, but I have never so eagerly anticipated a punishment before in my life.

'Hold onto the headboard Jessica.' I do as I'm told as I feel his weight shift to open a drawer in the bedside cabinet. He produces a red silk scarf and the same leather flogger he used to torment me the first night we met. I see the smirk on his lips and do my best not to match it. He positions me so that my breasts are pressed against the bed and my bottom is high in the air, and then makes quick work of tying my wrists to the headboard. Kneeling behind me to admire his handiwork, he runs a palm over the curve of my bottom.

'Now then Jessica, let's count your misdemeanours, shall we?' without warning, the leather tongues of the flogger crack against the creamy flesh of my bare bottom.

'There's coming without permission, of course,' another blow lands, making me yelp, more from surprise than pain, 'Then there's your bossy little attitude,' the next stroke is aimed across the back of my thighs and I moan into the pillow beneath me. 'And let's not forget your shameless distraction techniques on the balcony.'

Two more cracks land hard and fast across the cheeks of my rear in quick succession. I can hear his breathing get heavier, matching my own as he trails the leathery tongues across my soft flesh. His voice is lower as he continues

'Do you know what you do to me Jessica?' the harder stroke across both my cheeks prevents any sort of answer, 'The way your body begs. To. Be. Touched?' he punctuates each word with harder and harder blows against my sensitive flesh. I feel him push the handle of the flogger gently inside me and I clench involuntarily around it, my breath catching in my throat. 'I can't get enough of you Jessica, and your body tells me you feel the same way, don't you?' I can only whimper incoherently in reply. 'Answer me, Jessica!' he demands, pushing the thick handle deeper, making me gasp.

'Yes!' I pant, 'Yes, I do!'

In one fluid movement he removes the toy, tossing it to one side while he eases himself back inside me hard and fast. With his front to my back, he starts fucking me harder than ever, his hands firm on my hips as he gathers speed.

'Come for me Jessica.' He orders, tilting my hips to fill me deeper. Relief rushes through me followed by pleasure as I come hard, grinding back against him and moaning his name, 'That's it beautiful, let me hear you' and I do, embracing wave after wave of the bliss that rushes through me. I find myself cursing him for tying me up, the instinctive urge to wrap my arms around him is so overwhelming, it's infuriating. With that unexplainable skill for reading my thoughts, he reaches up to untie my restraints, then rolls me onto my back, positioning himself between my thighs.

'Oh, I'm not finished with you yet.' He smiles, trailing kisses between my breasts and down across my midriff. As his lips make contact with my clit I wail incoherently, still so sensitive from my last orgasm it's almost too much but he's relentless.

'I love how you taste.' He breathes 'So. Fucking. Sweet.' He pauses between each word to take a long greedy lick of my wet slit, making me writhe underneath him. I breathe deeply, trying to control myself, worried I'll pass out from much more attention from his oh so talented tongue so soon after coming so hard.

I'm half relieved to feel his lips travel back up my belly and across my breasts before he eases himself back inside me with one firm thrust. His eyes are on me again and they're pure lust as he kisses me gently, letting me taste myself while he begins to move. As I tangle my fingers in his hair, he cups his hands underneath my bottom and thrusts harder. I buck my hips to meet him, powerless to his will and utterly content to be so. He pulls back to increase the pace, his eyes on mine as our breathing becomes one.

'Come with me Jessica.' His words are part command, part plea, and they're my undoing. My orgasm starts rushing through me as I feel his start to fill me up, my pussy clenching around him as he unloads deep inside me, our bodies in perfect time with each other, his stormy, lust filled watch never leaving mine. With a final long stroke, he collapses on top of me then rolls, pulling me with him so that we're facing each other, both breathing deeply, his hands still firmly on my behind, his cock still buried in me.

He breathes deeply and wraps his arms around me. I nuzzle into his chest and feel my eyes start to close.