All Comments on 'Rules are Made to be Broken Ch. 13'

by ElizaGrey

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AND he can dance?! I need to find me a Sam Byron!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is such a good read, really really enjoying it. Thank you writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think I'm gonna be rereading this chapter a LOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is FIRE. So hot. Loving it. Thank you writer!

ElizaGreyElizaGreyover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you thank you thank you!

So pleased y'all are enjoying my story - and Sam! ;) EG x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty sure I'd do anything Sam told me to without even thinking about it.

Jess is so lucky!! I'd hate her if she wasn't such a great character! >_<

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would be SO obedient for Sam Byron. Just saying.

ElizaGreyElizaGreyover 1 year agoAuthor

Haha! Can't disagree to be honest! EG x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good job with the dancefloor scene... can practically feel the heat!

ElizaGreyElizaGreyover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you!

It's one of my favourites so I'm glad you liked it too! EG x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The sparring between these two is just SO damn good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"If he makes you happy, let him" - wise words!

(I would let him do anything he liked tbh!) X

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So. Fucking. HOT!!!

Love that he didn't even take her underwear off.

ElizaGreyElizaGreyover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you thank you THANK YOU!

Overwhelmed (in the best way!) by all your comments, so happy you're enjoying getting to know Jess & Sam!

EG x

EssEssCehEssEssCehover 1 year ago

I stand at my earlier remark... "it's the romcom of BDSM-smut".

I see what you do here, fusing pretty woman and 50 shades of Grey.

I remember reading an analysis about why good romcoms have become a rare breed. The hypothesis was that because our (western) society has normalized so many things that were a source of conflict like race, class and cultural differences it's becoming hard to create the conflict the romcom needs to thrive.

For a good Romcom there needs to be one core problem that needs to be overcome so that the lovebirds can come together. Borrowing this conflict from pretty woman was a very good set of yours.

I'm wanted to follow the story as it appeared but then life happened so now I'm catching up.

On lit good things seem to come in waves... for example right now there are three good consensual series on their way each being more then only being smut. "rules are meant to be broken" as a Romcom. "My best friend is a Domme" as a coming out story and "Finding Mr Wright" as a Fairytale.

And wasn't that being enough... right over the line at non-con we have two excellent Fantasy stories going on with "The Sky Kingdom" and "Moonwitch"

As readers we are truly being blessed in the moment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElizaGrey@ElizaGrey
Sassy, smutty, kink-filled stories to spice up your day... or night ;) Read all the stories I've shared here? Find more of my work on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3kXGYxF ;) For more about me, keep scrolling! ...EG x ========================================================== [Le...