Rules are Made to be Broken Ch. 14

Story Info
Jessica breaks more rules to enjoy what feels good...
2.8k words
4.82
9.3k
9

Part 14 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElizaGrey
ElizaGrey
273 Followers

[A/N: Chapter 14 of 29 - we're almost half way through already, but there's plenty of good stuff still to come!

Thank you for all your support this far - I hope you keep enjoying where things go from here! EG x ]

As we sit together in the back of the Mercedes, in a completely comfortable silence, his arm around me, pulling me in to rest my head on his shoulder, it dawns on me that I am always totally content in this man's company.

The rational part of my brain knows that it's absurd -- I've known him for a week, and in that time, he's paid me for sex on three occasions. But he's also the first man in years to have seen me naked for free, and I've loved every moment of every time.

Sure, he's infuriating. He's a control freak and he's sometimes over confident to the point of being an arrogant bastard, but he's also incredibly thoughtful, and smart and really good company.

And as Dominants go? Well, I've never been so eager to submit in all my life.

I've always avoided relationships because the thought of explaining Amber to anyone makes my blood run cold, but he already knows. Maybe it would be different? Or maybe I'm just getting my hopes up and setting myself up for a fall.

He's been totally honest with me -- no dating. Could I change his mind? Have I already changed his mind, is that what we're doing now? Or have the Palomas have just gone to my head?

'Hey Beautiful -- what are you so deep in thought about?' his voice snaps me out of my daydream and I look up into his gorgeous blue eyes. He's gazing at me curiously and I realise we've just turned in to my street.

'Nothing much.' I lie.

As Harvey parks up, Sam jumps out to go round and open my door. As he takes my hand and helps me out, I lean in to kiss him and he pulls away.

'I know that wasn't a date, but I don't get a kiss goodnight?' I pout.

'Of course, you do, but, date or not, a gentleman sees a lady to her door.' He replies, putting his arm around my waist and leading me up the path. As we get to the door he stops and pulls me in to him. As he leans in to kiss me, I pull away and he frowns.

'What if we don't say goodnight just yet?' I breathe before I can change my mind. He looks at me, confused. 'I mean, what if you came in. Maybe stayed over.' I explain, looking up at him through my lashes, biting the corner of my bottom lip nervously. His answering smile makes me giddy.

'You sure?' he asks, rubbing the back of his neck and eyeing me cautiously. I nod. He pulls out his phone. 'Harvey, take the car home and take the rest of the night off, thanks.' As the Mercedes drives away, his eyes lock on mine. 'Lead the way, Miss Blake.' I unlock the door, take him by the hand and lead him into my flat.

'This place is fantastic' he announces as we get inside.

My front door leads straight into my spacious open plan lounge and kitchen. He looks around approvingly. 'High ceilings, massive bay windows must give you heaps of natural light during the day, original fireplace, nice.' I can't help smiling; He's listing all the things that sold this place to me when I moved in.

'Now before you get too excited Mr Byron, I should point out, only the ground floor is mine - so don't go wandering off to explore upstairs or you might give Mrs Fredrickson a heart attack!'

'Mrs Fredrickson?' he looks at me blankly,

'My 68-year-old neighbour -- and landlady!' I explain, 'She and her husband lived here all their married life. When he passed away, she decided to convert the place into two flats rather than sell up.' I continue, as I pour us each a glass of wine.

'I see,' he replies - 'so does that mean you have to, uh, keep it down. When you have... guests?' He enquires shamelessly.

'Firstly, Mr Byron,' I say, handing him a glass, 'you are the first guest of an overnight nature I've had since I moved in.' He looks genuinely shocked, then more than a little pleased. 'And secondly, Mrs Fredrickson is almost completely deaf.' I smile at him and he mirrors it back at me.

'Well then, Miss Blake, may I propose a toast? "To firsts."' He announces triumphantly.

'To firsts', I reply with a smile, gently clinking my glass to his.

'Hungry?' I ask, remembering to be a good hostess.

'Always.' He replies with a lewd grin.

'For food, Mr Byron.', I reply, opening the fridge door.

'That's what I meant, Miss Blake -- a man needs to keep his energy levels up.' He replies innocently. 'What have you got?'

'Um, leftover pizza? -- I've been a little -- distracted this week, so I'm afraid the cupboards are pretty bare. Or we could nip to the Chinese takeaway on the corner? They do the best Singapore noodles I've ever eaten.'

'Pizza is great' he smiles graciously. 'You really do like old books, huh?' I look up from the microwave to see him surveying my crammed bookcase.

'I really do.' I answer, coming up behind him, 'Especially this one.' I add, reaching my arm under his, pointing out the first edition he bought me that has pride of place. He catches me around the waist and kisses me gently.

'I'm glad.' He smiles

'How did you track that down so quickly, anyway?' I ask -- it's been bugging me ever since he gave it to me. He looks away momentarily before he answers,

'It was my mother's' he says quietly, 'I had it sent up from my parents' old place in Cornwall. She was quite a fan of old books too.' He adds with a half-smile.

I'm completely thrown by this new information. Suddenly that book is a hundred times more valuable and I can't believe he gave it to me.

'Sam, I had no idea -- you should take it back' he silences me with a fingertip to my lips.

'Absolutely not. She'd be delighted to know that someone else was enjoying it as much as she did -- that's much more worthwhile than it gathering dust.' He states plainly. 'Now let's eat, I'm wasting away here.' It's clear there's no point arguing with him, but mentally, I pledge to take even better care of such a precious gift.

Watching Sam Byron sitting on my sofa, munching leftover pizza and chatting about what a terrible English student he was at school, I catch myself feeling very content again. It's been so long since I was involved in any sort of normal relationship, I'd forgotten how nice these ordinary moments can be. Who gets to say what counts as normal anyway? Why can't "normal" include an occasional spanking or some delicious torture with vibrating balls? We're both consenting grownups.

'Jessica?' Sam's voice shakes me out of my thoughts.

'Sorry,' I reply, 'what was the question?'

'I just wondered where you keep your spare blankets -- I assume I'm sleeping on the sofa?' he says plainly. I gaze at him in horror for a few seconds before he fails to stifle his laugh. 'I'm kidding! Where did you go there beautiful?' I giggle a little, relieved

'Sorry, I zoned out a bit.' I reply.

'Bored of my company already?' he asks with an exaggerated frown.

'Hardly -- I was just thinking about earlier.' I smile; it's partly the truth. He grins back at me

'So, I'm forgiven for the presumptuous gift giving?' It's more statement than question but I can't help smiling back at him,

'I suppose so. For the record though, friends don't normally buy friends sex toys!'

'Fair.' He replies, 'but our friendship isn't exactly -- conventional, is it?' he adds, running his thumb against his bottom lip and fixing me with a deep blue gaze.

'Well, that's an understatement.' My voice isn't much more than a whisper as I try not to stare at his mouth,

'And I doubt many friends have our particular, shared interests, either.' He adds, still looking me in the eye, intently

'Good thing we're both sworn off dating, or things could get really complicated.' I reply, aiming for light hearted and breezy, but I'm unintentionally breathless.

'Life's only as complicated as you let it be, Jessica.' He says softly, brushing a lock of hair off my face, 'We enjoy each other's company, and enjoy indulging our shared interests together, what's complicated about that?' he says reasonably, as though it's a love of fine dining or going to art galleries we share.

I can't tell if he's testing the waters or reaffirming his own boundaries, but his lips are so close and far too tempting. My head is still swimming with confusion, but what's the point in denying why I invited him in? Live in the moment, Jessica. I take a breath and lean in to my own reckless impulsiveness.

'In that case,' I say softly, but decisively, 'would you like to continue the tour Mr Byron? Although I should probably point out there's only really one room left to see.' I shrug innocently, looking up at him coquettishly. His answering expression is unreadable and it feels like a lifetime before he smiles and says,

'Lead the way beautiful.' Relieved, I take him by the hand into my bedroom.

'Well, well, well, Miss Blake -- a four poster bed?'

'That's right Mr Byron -- do you approve?'

'Very much.' He grins. 'May I?' he adds, gesturing to my bed. I nod, moving to my dresser to unpin my hair.

He kicks off his shoes and reclines on the mattress. I'm relieved the awkwardness of a few minutes ago has dispersed, because whatever this is we're doing, Sam Byron on my bed is a very fine sight indeed. I quickly step out of my dress so that I'm standing in just my underwear when he sits back up. He lets out a low whistle.

'Have I mentioned how many things I'd like to do to your incredible body, Jessica Blake?' He asks in a voice full of lust.

'Once or twice, Sam Byron.' I reply, moving to join him on the bed, 'But what would you like to do to me right now?' I ask, kissing him lightly.

'Your bed, your rules' he challenges, with a smile.

A flash of inspiration hits me. I lean across him to open my bedside table drawer. Inside, is my own collection of sex toys -- nipple clamps, anal beads, my favourite vibrator -- it's a varied assortment, but obviously nowhere near as extensive as his. His eyes widen a fraction,

'Quite a selection you have there, Miss Blake.' he remarks.

'Just because a girl doesn't date, Mr Byron, doesn't mean she has no needs or urges.' I smile, tactfully avoiding admitting that I use most of these to practice and prepare myself for various client kinks. I pick up a black satin eye mask and hold it out for him to see.

'I think your eyes need a rest Mr Byron.' I purr, copying his words from his playroom. He responds with an amused smirk, narrowing his eyes a fraction and with a small nod of consent and lets me blindfold him. I consider cuffing him to the posts too, but decide that might be a role reversal too far. Instead, I push him back onto the bed and straddle him across the waist, taking his hands and stretching them up above his head.

'No touching unless I say so, understand?' I try to mimic his bossy tone.

'I'll try Miss Blake, but I'm not making any promises.' He replies with a smile playing on his lips, tucking his hands under my pillow as if to demonstrate his willingness.

Slowly, I start unbuttoning his shirt, planting soft kisses on every inch of flesh I uncover, all the way to his navel. His soft, low moans of pleasure are music to my ears. I unzip his trousers and tug them off, followed by his snug boxers which are doing a terrible job of concealing his thick, hard cock.

I summon all my self-control and ignore that area for now, continuing my trail of kisses down his thighs, then up his inside leg. I smile as he breathes in sharply. I wonder if it's the first time he's been blindfolded. I kneel to the side of him and admire him for a moment before taking his left nipple in my mouth, sucking gently then tracing tiny circles around it with the tip of my tongue before gently tugging it between my teeth. I see his cock jerk in appreciation and start to repeat the process on his right one. By the time I've trailed my tongue back down his navel, his cock is throbbing and he's moaning pleasurably.

Slowly, I swirl my tongue around his head before taking it in my mouth and sucking very gently. As his groans increase, I increase the pressure, before releasing him to lick up and down his length, lubricating and pleasuring him all at once.

'Fuck, you are so good with your mouth Jessica.' He murmurs.

His words spur me on to slowly take every inch of him to the back of my throat. Gradually, I increase my speed until I'm steadily fucking him with my mouth, listening to him moaning and breathing my name. My pussy is aching for release, so I stop sucking and move myself to straddle him, positioning my wetness against his throbbing head.

'Fuck yes. Ride me, Jessica. Let me feel you.' He moans and I happily oblige, sliding myself down onto him in one quick fluid motion. Balancing myself with my hands lightly on his chest, I start grinding up and down on his thick cock, wantonly.

'I need to see you.' He breathes, tugging off the blindfold. I assume he likes what he sees, as he starts bucking his hips to meet me and, in a heartbeat, we're fucking each other senseless. His resolve to play by my rules disappears altogether as he uses one hand to grip my waist and pull me down harder each time while the other slides between my legs so that the tip of his thumb rubs my clit with each stroke.

'Come for me, Jessica.' His voice is a husky whisper and I lean forward to kiss him hard as my orgasm crashes through me. Moments later I hear his release as a low, guttural roar in his throat before I feel it as an unstoppable rush inside me while his hands are on my behind pulling me to him tightly. Still on top of him, I bury my face in his neck, covering it in soft sweet kisses as his breathing slows and his hold on me loosens slightly.

'Another first?' I ask, gesturing at the discarded blindfold. He nods with a smile. I ease myself off him to lie by his side, and he rolls, propping his head up on his elbow so that we're looking at each other.

'Can I ask you something?' he says, sounding curious as he eases his free arm over the curve of my waist.

'Anything' I reply, enjoying his touch.

'Why did you invite me in tonight? Isn't it breaking all sorts of rules and boundaries?'

'Yes.' I admit, then continue, 'But we've already trashed most of them, and I didn't want our not-a-date to be over so soon, so I figured what the hell. Besides. It felt... right?' He looks utterly delighted as he sweeps a lock of hair out of my face and kisses me gently on the nose. 'And, as a friend recently told me,' I continue, smiling, 'I shouldn't deny myself what feels good.' I add in a whisper.

'Well, that sounds like very good advice,' he smiles back at me, trailing his fingertips down my spine, 'I'd say your friend has nothing but your best interests at heart.' He finishes, as his hand comes to rest on the curve of my ass.

'He certainly seems to know what's good for me.' I admit, pressing my behind into his wandering hand. He looks back at me with that unreadable expression again and I wish I knew what was going on behind those irresistible eyes.

'You have to work tomorrow; you should get some sleep.' He says, kissing me lightly before he rolls on to his back and pulls me close so that my head is resting on his chest. I slip my hand across his abdomen and close my eyes.

This really is a night for firsts.

[Chapter 15 coming soon - or peek at my bio to find the whole book in one hit!]