Rules are Made to be Broken Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Very nice' he breathes, tracing the outline of my slit against the already damp fabric with the tip of his finger. 'I'd like to see these get even wetter, but I don't want you to come again until I'm inside you, understood?'

'Yes Sir.' I reply, not quite trusting the conviction of my words. I hear a small click as the balls inside me come to life again, cycling slowly through the different vibrations, steadily pushing me closer and closer to the edge, making me whimper softly, tugging against my restraints.

He pushes my thighs further apart so that the vibrations inside me intensify and I arch my back, thrusting my full breasts forward wantonly as a pleasured moan leaves my throat.

'Yes, beautiful, let me hear you.' He rasps, pressing the tip of his index finger against my clit through the red silk. I moan louder, desperate for release. 'Easy Jessica, I've got you.'

Gently, he pulls the damp fabric to one side and slips his forefinger inside my wetness. My breath catches in my throat as his thumb joins it, deftly removing the solid metal balls, now slick with my juices. He looks me in the eye, kisses each one in turn and licks his lips before tucking the balls in his jacket pocket.

He bows his head between my legs and tugging my panties further aside, takes a long slow lick of my wetness, moaning appreciatively against my sensitised skin, only stopping to gently suck on my clit. I scream in pleasure and spread my thighs further, bucking my hips to meet his mouth. He pulls away and puts his finger to my lips.

'Not until I'm inside you.' He scolds, kissing me briefly so that I can taste my own arousal on his lips. In one smooth movement, he takes me by the waist and positions me face down on the chaise, with my behind in the air and my breasts pressed against the velvet.

I hear him remove his jacket and unzip his trousers, then his fingers graze my wetness, pulling my underwear to one side before he enters me in one long stroke. I moan loudly, he feels enormous after the balls and the wet fabric of my underwear is putting a delicious pressure on my clit every time he pounds in and out of me. His breathing is getting heavier and I can tell he's close.

'Make me come Jessica.' His voice is ragged in my ear, full of want and need, 'use your orgasm to push me over the edge.' His words spur me into my second orgasm of the night, and as I tighten around him, I feel his own erupting deep inside of me. The power I have over him sends new waves of pleasure rushing through my body.

He stills inside me, caressing my bottom as we both try to catch our breath. With his easy grace, he twists his body so that he's sitting on the chaise and takes me with him so that I'm sitting in his lap, my back to his front, my wrists still bound behind me.

'I'm very pleased you decided to accept the gift' he murmurs, grazing his fingertips lightly over my thighs.

'It was a good choice' I concede, leaning back against his chest contentedly as he unties my wrists and rubs them gently in turn,

'Although I'm even happier you wore this.' He adds, tracing his fingers across my neck to where my 'Jessica' pendant lies against my flushed skin.

'My Jessica.' He murmurs to himself as he showers my neck with kisses and teases my still hard nipples with his thumbs.

'Jessica, has a book shop to open in the morning', so she should really get going. I say, ignoring his 'my' comment and trying hard not to give in to his stimulating touch. He sighs dramatically.

'I was sort of hoping you were coming home with me.' He pouts, wrapping his arms tightly around my naked shoulders.

'Well, as much as I love my new frock, Mr Byron, I don't think the world of antique literature is quite ready for it.' I start, 'and since my place is where my clothes live, that's where I need to go.' I add, craning my neck to find his lips with mine, hoping to soften the blow.

'Another fair point, Miss Blake. I do have one other favour to ask though', he continues, kissing me back. I use my new found freedom to turn myself in his lap so that I'm straddling him, with my arms loosely around his neck,

'And what would that be?' I ask, tangling my fingers in the hair at the nape of his neck, grazing his skin with my nails, he lets out a low growl of appreciation as his hands move to my behind and he pulls me a little closer,

'My Aunt is hosting a charity event on Sunday night, and I could really do with a plus one. I thought about booking Amber, but I'd much rather take my friend Jessica.' He smiles at me confidently.

'Not much call for spanking at a charity do?' I tease.

'Not really, but, I'm sure it can be arranged afterwards if you'd like', he grins lewdly, 'you know, as a favour to a friend.' He adds, increasing his grip on my cheeks.

There's that word again -- friend. Is he making sure I don't get the wrong idea? Is he trying to manage my expectations? Reminding me that dating is not part of the Sam Byron experience, but coming in public and a frankly sensational fuck in the dressing room of a Salsa club are standard issue?

Don't overthink it, Jessica. If he makes you happy, let him.

I give myself permission to live in the moment.

'Well, as your only female friend in the city, I guess it's my duty to make sure you don't look like a complete sad sack at your first big business function.' I taunt him light heartedly as I push back into his hands. He responds with a raised brow and a swift smack on my behind. 'I'm kidding! I'd love to come.'

'Good!' he beams, pulling me in to him and kissing me tenderly. I can still taste myself on his tongue. 'Now, if you're set on calling it a night, let's get you dressed, go say our goodbyes and I'll have Harvey drive you home.' I decide to not even bother arguing -- especially as I suspect he wouldn't actually want to stay out longer on his own anyway.

'Thank you, Mr Byron, that would be very kind.' I reply politely, lacing my fingers behind his neck and kissing him softly before I stand to retrieve my dress.

'So, you can be obedient when you're not being paid after all.' He smiles, and pulls me into another kiss before I have a chance to retort.

[Chapter 14 coming soon!]

12