Rules are Made to be Broken Ch. 20

Story Info
Jess takes pleasure in Sam reclaiming her ass...
4.4k words
4.78
10.6k
13

Part 20 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElizaGrey
ElizaGrey
273 Followers

[Chapter 20 of 29... Thank you so much for reading along - whether you've been here since the start or you're catching up now, I hope you're enjoying my kinky love story!

Please do keep your comments coming too - I love reading them & hearing what you think! EG x]

We wake up the next morning as a tangled mass of limbs, entwined in each other like vines; his arm is curled tightly around my chest, holding me close.

I twist myself round to turn and face him, letting my hand rest on his toned bicep. I gaze at his sleeping face and smile. He's impossibly attractive. Those thick dark lashes are wasted on a man, but he wears them well. His sculpted lips are decadently soft and oh so talented. I trace the outline of his chiselled jaw, loving the way his morning stubble grazes my fingertips. If this gorgeous man didn't have such specific tastes in the bedroom, we might never have met. Yet he's already starting to despise my alter-ego -- essentially our matchmaker. How can this possibly work? Is it even possible? It has to be. I'm just not ready to give him up.

He said we'll figure it out. I hope he's right.

He pulls me closer to him in his sleep and I bury my face in his chest, breathing him in greedily. All thoughts of how angry I was on Friday night, and indeed yesterday when I got the details of his booking, feel like a distant memory.

I'm well aware his control issues aren't going to disappear overnight, but he says he'll try and I believe him.

He wants me -- Jessica -- as more than just a submissive, and I couldn't be happier. And as long as there are moments like this, which feels utterly perfect, he's worth the extra effort. And the grief I'll get from Crystal if she ever finds out.

He holds me tighter as he wakes and kisses me gently.

'Good morning, Beautiful' he murmurs without opening his eyes. As my body presses eagerly against his, I feel his cock hard against my thigh.

'Good morning indeed.' I smile, kissing the bicep that's curled tightly around me, pinning my body to his. I put up no resistance as his knee nudges my thighs apart and he shifts to ease himself deep inside me. I hear his sharp intake of breath as I tilt my hips and clench around him, then my own as he drops his hand between us, grazing my clit lightly with his knuckles, reminding me who's in charge. I mewl unintelligibly against him and he tightens his grip, stilling me.

'Easy Beautiful, I've got you.' His voice is hoarse in my ear as the tip of his forefinger finds my clit. Setting the pace, he starts to move in and out of me, his finger circling the same rhythm and making my head spin. I willingly succumb to his intentions and get lost in a rush of decadent sensation and sheer pleasure.

'Say you're mine Jessica.' His tone is firmer, commanding yet imploring.

'I'm yours.' I breathe back in a lust filled whisper.

My admission has him tightening his hold on me and pounding harder, more urgently and neither of us last long before we're coming together and tangled up all over again.

'A man could get used to that sort of start to the day, Miss Blake.' he says as I nuzzle into his chest contentedly afterwards.

'A girl could too.' I smile, stroking his now softening length.

'I'm sorry about last night.' He whispers into my hair, holding me tighter. I pull away slightly so that I can look up at him,

'Don't be.' I reply plainly. 'We were both at fault, we got through it.' I shrug with a half-smile

'I know, but I shouldn't have pushed you like that when I was angry.' He scowls at himself, 'And that definitely wasn't how I wanted to claim this for the first time.', he adds, cupping my bottom gently with a guilty smirk. I let out a small laugh and push back against his hands,

'Well, it would have been nice if I'd been able to fully enjoy it,' I scold lightly, but technically, you claimed Amber's ass, not Jessica's.' I add in a whisper, looking up at him through my lashes. He inclines his head just a fraction, regarding me almost cautiously, but his hardening length against my thigh makes me feel bold.

I roll onto my front and rest my head on my folded arms, pushing my bare ass in the air as I turn my head to gaze at him innocently. A carnal smirk plays across his mouth as he smooths his palm over the curve of my behind.

'Tell me what you want, Jessica.' He orders in a low, even voice that's dripping with lust.

'I want you to fuck my ass, Mr Byron.' I reply plainly, 'and this time, I'd like to come very hard while you do, please.' I add as nonchalantly as I can manage.

In a flash, he's on his knees, easing a hand between my legs and sliding two long fingers into my still wet pussy.

'I don't usually take orders, Miss Blake, but since you asked so nicely, I'll make an exception.' He growls, easing a lubricated finger gently into my tight puckered hole. A pleasured moan leaves my lips and he adds a second, making me gasp.

He starts fingering me slowly, stretching me as I luxuriate in the intrusion, backing up to take him deeper and harder. He twists his hand so that he can slide his thumb into my pussy, then back so he can add it to my ass.

'Sam!' I wail in frustration, pushing back impatiently. It feels so fucking good, but I wanted to come so badly when he was buried in my ass last night, and since he denied me it's all I can think about now.

'Shh.' He sooths gently, 'I've got you, Beautiful.' He croons, fingering me a little deeper, a little faster. A pleasurable sigh leaves my lips and I resign myself to him setting the pace, letting myself get lost in the heady sensations he's covering me in. Finally, I feel him move behind me, and his thick length entering my pussy as he continues fingering my ass. I moan loudly at the increased fullness.

'You are so. Fucking. Wet.' he growls, more to himself than me as he thrusts himself into me steadily. I'm panting wantonly now, submitted entirely to his expert handling of my body, never wanting this feeling to end.

I hear myself whimper softly as his fingers leave me, but before I can process missing them, I feel his dick press against my newly stretched and lubricated hole.

'Is this what you want, Jessica?' he teases, pushing just the tip of his length inside me,

'Yes!' I pout, 'Fuck my ass, Sam, please!' I wail without a trace of shame.

My brazen outburst seems to spur him on, as he slides himself into my waiting ass in one long stroke until his groin presses against me. He feels divine and I arch back against him, wanting every inch as deep as possible. He pulls out all but the head and thrusts into me again, then again, increasing the tempo as he holds on to my hips and sets a deep, steady pace.

'You feel incredible, Jessica.' His voice is low and he's breathing hard, 'Do you like having my dick in your beautiful ass?' he asks, thrusting harder, sending new waves of pleasure crashing through me. I can only moan in reply. 'Pardon?' he asks, reaching around to find my clit and making me scream in pleasure,

'Yes! I love it! You feel so fucking good.' I pant back as he starts to tease my throbbing little bud as he fucks me harder.

'Then let me feel it, come for me while I'm buried in your sweet ass.' He orders, increasing the pressure on my clit.

His words and his touch tip me over the edge and I start to come, hard, clenching around his thick dick as he fucks me even harder. While I'm enjoying my own euphoric release, I feel him still and start to unload his own climax into my eager ass, still fucking me, gently now, right through it.

Eventually, he wraps his arms around my waist as he rolls onto his side, pulling me with him, spooning me from behind, his softening cock still intimately claiming me.

'Better?' he purrs into my neck.

'Much.' I smile, pushing back against him contentedly, utterly sated.

'Glad to hear it.' He replies, teasing my clit lightly and making me squirm, then gasp as the movement makes his softening cock slide out of me. I turn in his arms to face him and kiss him lightly. His hands roam to squeeze my ass gently. 'Officially mine.' He states proudly.

'All yours.' I agree, snuggling into his chest and enjoying the embrace.

'But, as much as I would love to stay in bed with you all day', he continues, holding me closer, 'I do need to get up and go find a tux for this party tonight -- assuming I still have a date of course?' he looks at me hopefully.

'Of course, you do.' I smile back. He beams, propping himself up on one elbow and continues

'So we're officially... dating then?' he momentarily looks less sure of himself and I can't resist having the upper hand just for a minute,

'Sam Byron, are you, Mr No Complications, No Dating, Control in All Things, asking me to be your...girlfriend?!' I ask in my best faux shocked voice. He narrows his eyes at me with a hint of a smile twitching in the corner of his mouth,

'Well, I was, but I'm already questioning my own judgement at falling for such a sassy,' he moves to straddle me, 'impertinent', he bites my left nipple gently, 'disobedient', he does the same to my right, 'smart mouthed and maddening woman!' he finishes with a firm kiss on my smiling mouth.

'I'd say it's one of your best decisions ever, actually!' I reply brightly, kissing him back. He relents, smiling as he gazes back at me, shaking his head lightly.

'I don't suppose you fancy helping me shop too?' he asks between kisses along my collarbone,

'Well, given that I'll be arriving on your arm, I suppose it's in my own best interests to make sure you don't show up looking like a tramp, so sure, why not.' I tease; earning myself a swift spank on my behind as he gets out of bed triumphantly.

'But first, breakfast.' He grins, pulling on a pair of loose pyjama bottoms. 'Coffee & brioche?' I nod gratefully. My phone starts ringing from the dresser and he hands it to me before he leaves.

When he gets back with a tray full of coffees and pastries, I'm just finishing my conversation.

'Okay Rubes, take care and feel better!' I hang up and toss the phone to one side as Sam sits on the bed with the tray between us.

'Ruby okay?' he asks, handing me a cup,

'She will be,' I reply, 'Poor thing's full of cold, wondered if I could cover her booking tonight.' Sam's face falls.

'Oh.' his eyes lose their sparkle in a heartbeat.

'Don't worry!' I say, stroking his cheek, 'I told her I can't -- I have a date!' the sparkle's back as quick as it left and he's grinning. 'Besides, thanks to you and your control issues, I couldn't have anyway.' He looks at me quizzically, sipping his coffee, 'I've already done three bookings this week -- that's the most I'm allowed to do -- one of Crystal's rules.' I explain, tearing off a corner of brioche.

'But you'd have chosen me either way?' he asks

'Of course, I would!' I reply

'Good to know.' He smiles at me with a look I can't place.

We finish breakfast and manage to keep our hands off of each other just long enough to shower and get dressed. I'm relieved I threw on a favourite vintage dress for his booking last night -- I'd been tempted to wear classic Amber to spite him, but decided against it. This little Audrey style frock would do nicely for shopping and doesn't look too 'walk of shame.' I pile my hair up into a messy bun and opt for just mascara and lip gloss from my top-up makeup bag to dress it down a bit. I add my 'Jessica' necklace which was safely tucked in my purse as a finishing touch. Perfect.

Sam emerges from his wardrobe in his trademark faded dark blue jeans and a fitted black tee that clings to him perfectly. He gives me a low whistle of appreciation.

'Looking good, Miss Blake.' His voice is low and husky. In a heartbeat he's crossed the distance between us and has one arm around my waist and the hand of the other skimming its fingers against my throat. 'I especially like this.' He breathes with a half-smile, fingering the necklace lightly. 'My Jessica', he says almost to himself before his lips find mine. It's a powerful, all-consuming kiss, full of wanting, and need. His hands move to cup my face as his tongue possesses me and I cling to his biceps to stay upright.

'Ready?' he smiles when he finally releases me. I can only nod as he takes me by the hand to the elevator.

'Where's Harvey?' I ask when we get downstairs.

'Morning off' he replies, rattling the keys to his own car. As he opens my door and goes round to get in the driver's side, I see him stop to open the boot. As he gets in beside me, he beams brightly, sporting a rather fetching dark grey chauffeur's hat. 'Where to Miss?' He asks in his terrible Cockney accent and I can't help giggling. He really is utterly adorable when he wants to be.

We park at the offices of Byron Enterprises. It's the first time I've really paid attention to the building -- it's modest, but impressive. I count ten floors of gleaming windows and pale brickwork. I'm tempted to ask for a tour, but we have shopping to do. First stop is a very exclusive tailor on Saville Row, apparently recommended by Sam's Uncle.

As we enter the overly grand shop, an immaculately turned out yet weasel faced salesman approaches us with a look of disdain. I take an instant dislike to him as I watch him look Sam up and down, clearly despairing of his jeans and t-shirt ensemble.

'May I help you, Sir?' He sneers condescendingly.

'Please, I'm looking for a dinner suit,' Sam replies amiably, either ignoring or blissfully unaware of the horrid little man's attitude.

'Our formal suits are all of the highest quality, and tailored to a bespoke fit, at an additional cost. I'm afraid we don't deal in 'off the peg' fashion.' He replies arrogantly. Ignoring the little toad's bad attitude, Sam asks to see a selection of what's available. Reluctantly, weasel face slides into a back room. Sam turns to me,

'I really don't look like I can afford to shop here, do I?' He grins. I shrug

'That's no excuse for him being a dick.' I whisper back. I suddenly feel very protective of him and an idea hits me. 'When he gets back, play along, okay?' He looks at me, confused. 'Trust me.' I add with a smile.

'These are our lower priced options, starting at £2000' weasel face announces, presenting a small selection of jackets for Sam's perusal.

I fish my phone out of my bag and quickly switch it to silent before pretending to answer a call.

'Hello, this is Jessica Blake, Mr Byron's PA, I'm afraid Mr Byron is otherwise engaged at present, may I take a message?' I pause for a few moments. Both men are watching me. Sam looks baffled. 'Oh, I see. Bear with me one moment please.' I cover the phone with my hand and turn to Sam, 'Mr Byron, apologies for the interruption Sir - I have Mr Hardy on the line, he's received a fresh bid on the property in Aspen - it's now at five and a half million and he'd like to know if you wish to place a counter bid or resume your search elsewhere?' I add with a raised eyebrow that only Sam can see. 'The auction is ending soon, so he wanted to make you aware right away.' Catching up, Sam asks me,

'Is that the eight-bedroom place or the six?'

'The eight, Sir.' I smile sweetly. He runs his thumbnail across his bottom lip pensively.

'Alright then, tell Hardy I'll go to seven, but it's worth no more than that. Thank you, Miss Blake.' I give him a little nod of acknowledgement and turn my back to resume my fake call.

When I turn back to them, weasel face's entire attitude has changed and he's fawning shamelessly over Sam.

'This is one of our most popular luxury options, Sir, and of course we'd be delighted to make any alterations as necessary.' Sam raises his hand to stop the gushing

'Miss Blake, your sartorial eye is much more qualified than mine, thoughts?' He asks, gesturing to the jacket that weasel face is offering for inspection. I shrug impassively, fingering the sleeve.

'The fabric is a fair quality, but the cut is quite generic - I'm not sure it really has the elegance you require for tonight's function.' The salesman's face falls. I ignore him and keep my attention on Sam. 'If I may suggest Sir, perhaps we should resume your shopping after your lunch meeting? Your table is booked for noon and I assume you'll want some time to review the proposals beforehand?'

'Thank you, Miss Blake, good point. Apologies, Mr -'

'Smythe' the salesman replies,

'Mr Smythe, I have a prior engagement to attend, but thank you so much for your help.'

'My pleasure Mr Byron, would you like to me to book a private consultation for your return?' Sam's phone starts ringing in his pocket.

'Miss Blake, could you make the arrangements please?' He steps outside the shop to answer it, acknowledging the slithering Smythe with a nod.

'Shall we say 3pm?' He turns to me, and I smile, overly sweetly.

'I think not, Mr Smythe.' I begin, 'Mr Byron is in need of a tailor with class, refinement, and above all else, good instincts. I think he'll be taking his business elsewhere today.' I add with a smile. 'Good day.' I turn on my heels to join Sam outside, leaving poor Mr Smythe to rue the loss of a big fat commission.

'That was quite a performance Miss Blake!' Sam says with a smile as I exit the shop.

'He was vile,' I reply, 'needed to be put in his place.'

'Check you out, looking out for Me.', he says proudly

'Someone needs to!' I reply, hooking my arm into his. 'You might be a Dominant in the bedroom Mr Byron, but you have no idea how to deal with smarmy salesmen!'

'Maybe I should hire you as my full time PA?' He grins.

'You couldn't afford me.' I breeze back. He shakes his head, smiling.

'Thing is though Jess, I do still need a suit!'

'I know; I've got you covered.' I answer with a smile.

I take him by the hand and lead him around a corner to a small parade of boutiques off the main high street. He looks puzzled as I pull him into a small, elegant shop with bottle green signage; the name Franco's is picked out in beautiful gold leaf cursive script.

'Jessica, my darling!'

'Hello Franco' I reply with a smile.

Sam watches in bemusement as a tall Italian man moves from behind a counter to embrace me warmly, kissing each of my cheeks in turn and then holding me at arm's length before twirling me around to take me in from all angles.

'Darling, who is this you are wearing? Please do not say high street.' He pouts in his heavily accented drawl.

'It's vintage, actually.' I reply indignantly. He shakes his head in despair.

'Well, somehow darling, against all of the odds, you are making it work.'

He turns his attention to Sam.

'And who, pray tell is this handsome gift you have brought me?' Sam's eyes widen a little - in fear possibly.

'Franco, this is my very good friend Sam Byron, Sam, this is Franco Verde, he's a terrible flirt, but a wonderful tailor.'

'Oh, she says all of the right things', Franco feigns modesty as he stretches his well-manicured hand out to Sam

'That she does,' Sam replies, shaking his hand with a smile.

'So, what can I do for you two beautiful people on this beautiful day?' Franco asks.

'We're attending a very elegant event this evening, and Sam here is in need of a suit.' I explain. Franco claps his hands together delightedly.

'Oh! Say no more, I have the perfect ensemble! It must be kismet, it was completed only this morning, finest fabric all the way from Florence, very up and coming designer - namely yours truly - do not move!'

He rushes out to a back room. Sam looks at me, totally bewildered.

'You trust me, right?' I reply. He nods as Franco returns, still in full flow, unzipping a suit bag excitedly.

'We'll need to make a few minor adjustments to accommodate these Greek god-like shoulders, but this will be magnifico!' He gushes, holding out a fine black suit for Sam's approval.

'Looks great!' Sam answers. Franco beams and starts bouncing around the store grabbing a white dress shirt, a silk bow tie in a gorgeous steel grey and some frankly stunning diamond cuff links.

ElizaGrey
ElizaGrey
273 Followers
12