Rules are Made to be Broken Ch. 21

Story Info
A sweet shopping trip & a spicy playroom one...
2.9k words
4.78
8.8k
12

Part 21 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElizaGrey
ElizaGrey
272 Followers

[Chapter 21 of 29... I can't believe we're this far along already! I'm so grateful to all of you who are reading and enjoying and commenting, THANK YOU!

Hope you enjoy this chapter too... EG x]

When we get back to his building, Sam hands me his keys before getting out and opening my door then retrieving all our shopping bags from the boot. I muse inwardly about how comfortable this all feels. How... normal.

Anyone looking on would see a happy young couple, back from a morning in the city, utterly smitten with each other.

Nobody would guess they only met because he's a deviant Dominant with control issues and she's a call girl he paid to have his way with. Guess you really shouldn't judge books by their covers.

It turns out, I don't need the keys as Harvey is just leaving and attentively holds the door open, greeting us politely as we go inside.

'Have the car ready to go at 7 tonight please Harvey - Miss Blake won't need a lift before then.' He adds, smiling at me smugly.

Upstairs in his bedroom, he dumps the bags and stretches his impressive form out on the bed suggestively.

'We've got a couple of hours before we have to get ready, whatever shall we do Miss Blake?' He muses with a deviant grin on his beautiful face.

'Oh, I've got a few ideas.' I reply, moving towards him.

'I'm all ears', his eyes glint mischievously.

'Well, I was thinking you could actually show me the rest of this place for a start!' I reply, kissing him chastely. He pouts in disappointment. 'Please?' I pout back, wide eyed, 'I've stayed over three times now and all I've really seen is the balcony, your bedroom, and the basement.' A smile crosses my lips on the last word. It doesn't go unnoticed.

'Alright then Miss Blake; I'll make you a deal. I'll give you the tour from top to bottom,' he moves off the bed as he speaks, cupping my behind as he says the word bottom, 'if you agree to be all mine afterwards, wherever we end up.' He finishes -- his words full of intent.

'Deal.' I reply. He grins as he grabs my hand and leads me to the lift.

We step out on the top floor and I'm thrown by how different it looks in the daylight. The whole room is bathed in glorious sunlight and it really is beautiful. I cross to the fireplace and notice a collection of framed photos. There's one of an attractive, well-dressed couple beaming proudly either side of a small dark-haired, blue-eyed boy holding a framed picture of the sea.

'Your parents?' I ask quietly. He nods

'I was ten -- I'd just won a photography competition at school. They were very proud.' He smiles fondly.

I pick up another frame, the photo is definitely of Sam; he doesn't look much different to how he does now, though his hair is a bit shorter and less wild. He's standing with the same couple - older in this one, but clearly his parents again. They're all dressed casually and smiling, with the sea in the background.

'That's the last photo I had taken with them' he says softly, 'at their place in Cornwall, not long after I graduated art school.' He adds.

'You look just like your father' I muse out loud. There are two die cast metal cars either side of the two photos; one significantly more worn than the other. I pick the older of the two up and finger it gently. Sam's hand closes around mine.

'From my dad.' He offers. 'He'd always buy me a new toy car whenever I achieved something special -- it became a silly tradition.' He smiles, but it's a sad one. I remember the row of little coloured cars in the case downstairs. I guess this older car was his reward for his winning photo, and his graduation scored him the newer one; probably the last one. Noticing how quiet he's gone, I put the car back carefully and turn to him, putting my arms around his neck.

'They'd still be very proud of you, you know.' He pulls back a little, raising a brow at me,

'You think? I blew a stack of their money, got arrested and abandoned everything my father worked for!' He replies. I shrug,

'You were grieving. You're getting back on track now -- your aunt's already impressed, and look at what you've achieved with this place.' I add, gesturing around the room.

'I guess.' He replies.

I notice the Babycham deer I gave him the first night I stayed over has taken residence on the same shelf as the cars. Picking it up, I say 'I figured this gal would join all the collectibles on the ground floor?' he takes it from me and shakes his head.

'She's not a collectible, she's a gift from someone very special, so she gets pride of place.' He smiles, setting her back down next to the cars. 'Anyway, on with the tour?' I nod, glowing inside at his explanation.

'You're quite familiar with the bedroom already, so we'll skip the third floor; for now.' He winks, pressing the number 2. We step out into a gorgeous open plan dining and kitchen area, it's all very glossy and modern, but with a few vintage style trinkets dotted around that add personality.

'So, you do have the facilities to cook for yourself then' I tease. He scowls at me a little then smiles,

'Yes, I do. But Mrs White is far less likely to give me food poisoning!' I roll my eyes at him in despair. 'Over that way, there's two guest suites,' he gestures to the right of the dining area, 'And through here,' he continues, striding through the dining area, stopping at a wall with two doors, 'Is my office' -- he opens the door so I can peer in -- it's very glossy and white, much like the kitchen -- with an overly large desk and a high-backed black leather swivel chair, 'And next door, is one of my favourite parts of the whole place.'

He opens the second door to reveal an amazingly bright studio space with an easel by the window, shelves filled with stacks of art supplies, a long desk full of expensive looking monitors and digital equipment plus dozens of different cameras and bottles of chemicals which he notices me eyeing curiously.

'It doubles as a dark room' he explains, 'so I can develop my own photos. I love digital photography, but for seascapes especially, you can't beat the real thing.' I smile at him fondly

'There really is no end to your talents Mr Byron.'

'I don't know about that, Miss Blake, but it's nice to hear you think so.' He smiles humbly.

We have a very brief look at the first floor -- he's given Harvey and his wife a wonderful home within his own -- two en-suite bedrooms, kitchen, and lounge, all beautifully decorated to their own taste. No wonder Harvey had nothing but praise for him. When we get back into the lift, he grins at me salaciously,

'You've seen the ground floor already, so there's really only one stop left.' He says, handing me the small gold key. I return his smile and take it from him.

'Going down Mr Byron?' I ask deliberately.

By the time we make it to the basement we're already pawing at each other shamelessly. His hands are in my hair and his mouth is on mine, devouring me hungrily.

'So now that you've got me back in here, what do you intend to do with me Mr Byron?' I ask breathlessly.

'Well, that rather depends on whether or not you intend to submit to me, Miss Blake?' he replies, a dangerous smile on his lips.

'Oh, I absolutely do. Sir.' I pout back provocatively.

'Good girl.' He breathes, 'Safe Word?'

'Hardy.' I whisper,

'Good girl. Now strip. Slowly.' He finishes, releasing me and settling himself on the sofa, never taking his eyes off me.

My pulse quickens in anticipation at the shift in his demeanour. It still takes me by surprise how quickly his entire character can shift, and how much I adore submitting to this man's will.

I reach to the side and unzip my dress. Slowly, I push off one shoulder and then the other, revealing my sheer black bra. A faint smile plays on his lips and it makes me swell with pride. I push the fabric down over my waist and my hips until it falls freely to the floor I step out and toss it to the side so that I'm standing brazenly in front of him in just my lingerie and heels. He breathes in slowly, running his thumb across his bottom lip, eyeing me from top to bottom as I drink in his appreciation.

'And the rest.' He instructs in a low, sexy tone.

I reach behind and unhook my bra, letting it slide forward deliberately slowly before it joins my dress on the floor. His eyes glint at the sight of my already hard nipples.

'Stop.' He says as I push my fingertips into the waistband of my matching sheer black bikini style bottoms. I do as I'm told, resting my hands by my sides.

'Do you have any idea how beautiful you look when you're flush with anticipation?' his eyes devour me and by breasts heave as his words fill me with pride. 'Touch yourself for me Jessica. Start with your nipples.' He commands.

I slide my hands up my body and cup my breasts briefly before taking each of my nipples between my fingers and thumbs. Pinching gently, I breathe a little moan of pleasure and tug harder still.

'Good girl. Now slip a hand inside your panties for me.' I let my right hand drop underneath the sheer fabric and find my clit with the tip of my forefinger, letting the next two graze my slit. 'Are you wet Jessica?' He asks matter of factly.

'Yes Sir.' I breathe.

'Good.' he continues, standing to join me and removing my hand from my underwear, taking my fingers in his. Looking me straight in the eye, he sucks my fingertips clean before taking me by the hand and leading me to the shelf displaying a huge array of vibrators and dildos. 'Pick a toy Jessica.' He says plainly. I opt for a beautiful glass dildo; it's thick and long, and ribbed with deep grooves that are cold and hard to the touch. 'Good choice.' He smiles, pushing my underwear down over my bottom without warning, leaving me naked as the scrap of fabric falls to the floor. 'Now go and sit on the arm chair for me.'

As I lean back against the cool grey leather awaiting his next instructions, I resist the urge to press my thighs together. My clit is throbbing, begging for more attention. He rummages in a dresser to retrieve two lengths of silky grey rope before crossing to stand in front of me.

'Spread your legs, Jessica.' He says in a low voice. I part my thighs as far as the chair allows.

'Oh, I think we can do better than that.' He growls, picking up each of my legs in turn and hooking them over the arms of the chair, making me slide down the cushioned seat a little, spreading me wider.

'You're going to come very hard, very soon, and I want a good view, so let's make sure you stay in position.' He ties each of my legs to the legs of the chair, effectively immobilising me with my now throbbing pussy on full display. 'Perfect' he states, stepping back to admire me.

'Now make yourself come for me.' He growls, handing me the glass toy I picked out. He leans casually against the desk in front of me, his back to it, his hands against the wooden surface, his face set in a nonchalant half smile, only the lust blazing in his gorgeous eyes and the growing bulge in his trousers giving away what's going on in his head.

I take the toy in my right hand and rub the tip of it against my wet slit. I love how cold and hard it feels against my hot skin. I push just the tip inside, letting it stretch me slowly. I twist it slightly, lubricating it with my own juices so that it slides inch by inch inside me. I give a moan of pleasure as I slide it out and push the whole thing back in at once. I gasp loudly as it hits my g-spot and my thighs pull against the ropes holding them in place. I can see a satisfied smile crossing his lips and it spurs me on.

Again, I slide the glass length out and then twist it back in letting the ridges work their magic. I'm panting breathlessly as I gather momentum, brazenly fucking myself harder and deeper with each stroke. I drop my free hand between my legs and start rubbing my clit while I work the dildo in and out of myself eagerly.

I'm moaning wantonly now, desperate to close my legs around this wonderful new toy, but in fact the ropes tight against my flesh, stopping me, only turn me on more. I'm starting to lose control so I pant

'Please Sir, please may I come for you now?' He looks up from my pussy to lock his eyes on mine, smirking smugly at the fact I've asked his permission.

'Yes Jessica, you may.' He replies. I thrust the glass cock inside myself as hard as I can bear it, keeping up the pressure on my clit and push myself over the edge, screaming in pleasure.

Shamelessly, I twist the hard length inside myself, extending my own enjoyment, so turned on by performing for him, I never want it to end.

As my orgasm gradually subsides and I start to relax, I feel his hand between my legs, driving the dildo back inside me, harder than ever. I yelp as it pounds my g-spot again, and teamed with his thumb pressing my forefinger back against my clit, I quickly start coming again, writhing and pulling against my restraints.

He pulls the toy out of me and replaces it with his fingers, three then four slide easily into my sopping wet cunt. I try to push my hips up to meet him, but I'm powerless. His thumb rolls over my clit, making me open wider and moan with excitement and pleasure.

'Do you want my thumb inside you too Jessica?' I can only nod. He removes his fingers and slides his thumb inside, getting it slick with my juices. Then it's gone and his fingers are back, filling me up. Gently, he pushes his thumb in to join them, stretching me to a point where I can't tell the difference between pleasure and pain. He twists his hand a fraction, lubricating his palm and inching a little further inside me. I breathe deeply, relaxing myself, panting softly before coming hard and loudly all over again as his entire fist pushes inside me, moving slowly and deliberately against every inch of me at once. He stills his hand to let me catch my breath.

'Another?' he taunts, moving his middle finger just a fraction, right against my sweetest spot. A breathless nod is all I can manage. His free hand tangles in my hair as he claims my mouth with his while the hand that's still inside me starts pushing me closer to another crescendo, possessing every inch of me intimately.

When his mouth breaks away, I'm screaming in pleasure, completely lost in sensation as I tumble into oblivion all over again, squirting hot sweet evidence of my bliss all over his hand.

'Fuck you look incredible!' he breathes as his hand stills again.

While I'm still bound to the chair, trying to recover from his divine fisting and the overwhelming orgasms it sent crashing through me, he very slowly and gently removes his hand and I watch as he sucks each finger clean in turn. Wordlessly, he smiles as he dips his head between by legs and takes a long slow lick of my wetness straight from my dripping pussy, making me shiver and wail in delight.

'You, are delicious, Jessica.' he murmurs as he pulls back.

Standing again, he undoes his jeans and frees his gorgeous hard length. In one swift move, he's between my legs, pounding me as hard as he did with the glass dildo while I'm still powerless to do anything but enjoy it. I notice his breathing change and throw my arms around his neck to pull him deeper and with a final thrust he moans my name into my ear as he comes deep inside me.

I hold on to him tightly for a few minutes, him still buried in me, both of us breathing deeply. Finally, he pulls away, kissing me softly before standing back, a satisfied smile on his face.

'I liked that chair as soon as I saw it, but it looks even better with you in it.' He says, his voice dripping with lust. I smile back, un-phased at being so intimately displayed, enjoying his eyes devouring me.

'It's very comfortable Mr Byron, but we should really be getting ready for your evening engagement.' I purr, stretching out against the leather with my arms above my head to give him a good view of my hard nipples as my breasts thrust forward.

Reluctantly, he agrees and unties me, finally letting me wrap my legs around him as he carries me back to the lift.

[Chapter 22 will be along soon! EG x]