Rules are Made to be Broken Ch. 25

Story Info
Sam tries to make things up to Jessica, but will it work?
2.9k words
4.93
7.9k
10

Part 25 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElizaGrey
ElizaGrey
273 Followers

[Chapter 25 of 29... can Sam win Jessica back?

No spoilers!...enjoy lovers! EG x]

I stare at my reflection in the bathroom mirror in despair. I've hardly slept and puffy red eyes from crying all night are not a good look full stop, let alone teamed up with dark circles underneath. I splash cold water on my face and pull my hair up into a sloppy ponytail.

At least it can't get any worse; I don't think I've got any tears left.

I sit down with my laptop and a mug of coffee. There's still no food in the house, but I don't care, I'm really not hungry. I open up my emails and find a reminder from Katherine DeVere about our meeting tomorrow. Shit. In all the chaos, I'd completely forgotten the small matter of how I'm supposed to be delivering a full manuscript and I've still got at least three chapters in need of work.

I give myself a shake and resolve to get to work; at least the distraction will stop me thinking about last night. Just as I'm about to start, my phone chimes with a text from Sam. Well done I think to myself, you managed to give me space for about eight whole hours.

'Can I see you? We need to talk. I'm sorry x'

I ignore it and open the document containing my manuscript. After an hour of working, I stop to make more coffee and there's another text.

'Jessica, please. We need to sort this out. Can I come over? I'm not interested in Amber, but if I have to, I'll move my next booking.'

Oh no you don't Byron. I call Crystal and tell her I think I've caught Ruby's cold so I'm taking a few days off. Moments later, I get another text from Sam.

'Amber's avoiding me now too? Tell me what I can do to fix this Jessica.'

I don't have time to worry about him right now; I switch my phone to silent and get back to my editing.

* * * * *

A while later there's a knock at the door. I peer out the window to make sure it's not Sam and see Ruby on the doorstep. I'd forgotten she was coming round -- she wants to borrow my nude heels for an "ensemble" she's got planned. I let her in with my best fake smile.

'Wow Amber, you look rough' she states bluntly, eyeing my ripped jeans and the strappy vest top I save for slobbing around in.

'Thanks sweetness, appreciate the honesty!' I reply.

'Sorry, big mouth. You okay though? Are you poorly? Crystal said you were taking some time off; you never take time off -- have you caught the same cold I had? I feel so guilty -- I mean, I got over it pretty quickly, but it was horrible -' God she's like a steam train when she starts.

'Yes.' I reply, deciding it's easier to lie. 'Don't feel bad though, I'll be fine, just need some time for a bit of rest and relaxation, recharge my batteries, you know?' she nods, 'Hold on a sec and I'll get you the shoes.'

When I come back from the bedroom and hand her the shoebox, she's nose deep in the flowers that Sam sent,

'You know I'm not usually into flowers, but these smell amazing!' she chirps brightly, then, presumably making the right assumption for once, asks mischievously, 'So will Mr Tall Dark & Dominant be helping with the rest and relaxation?', I roll my eyes at her in reply.

That's really not a conversation I want to get into. Thankfully, in standard Ruby style, she moves on quickly,

'Okay, well I won't stay -- just in case you're contagious, I'm booked up all weekend and I really need the cash. Take care though, okay? And text me if you need soup or grapes or anything.' She blows me an air kiss as she lets herself out.

Moments later the door knocks again.

'What did you forget Rubes?' I call out as I open it, and come face to face with Sam. 'Oh, I thought you were-' I start

'Ruby?' he replies, 'I saw her on her way out -- she said you were ill?' he looks concerned.

'I'm not. I'm fine. Sometimes it's just easier to let her draw her own conclusions.' I reply. An awkward silence hangs between us.

'Can I come in?' he asks softly, after what feels like an age.

'I'm working.' I reply 'I need to deliver my manuscript tomorrow.' He lights up, seemingly genuinely excited for me.

'I completely forgot -- how's it going?' he asks.

'I'm getting there.' I answer, feeling a faint tinge of happiness because he cares.

'Have you eaten?' he asks. I shake my head.

'Okay, how about I head to the Chinese on the corner, get you some noodles, come back and I'll be your beck and call boy while you work. Make you coffee, change your ink cartridges, whatever you need.' He looks at me, hopefully and I know it's completely out of his comfort zone to be asking rather than telling. I can't resist those eyes.

And he does seem genuinely sorry. I take a deep breath and give in.

'Okay. Noodles would be great. Thank you.' He beams triumphantly and replies,

'Coming right up Miss Blake.', then turns and strides back down my path.

* * * * *

When he gets back, he's as good as his word. It's almost comical watching his tall muscular frame moving around my tiny kitchen finding bowls and chopsticks. He lets me get on with my work while he keeps out of my way on the sofa, tapping away on his phone in between checking in on me to fetch me coffee and sort out printer jams.

When he sees me shivering and wraps a blanket around my shoulders it takes every ounce of self-control I've got not to throw myself at him. Even through the thick woollen fabric his touch lights me up inside; and I can't deny how much I love the fact he wants to take care of me.

He really is impossible; how can he be so distracting even when he's consciously trying not to be. I shake myself and concentrate on the screen.

At 8 o'clock I close the laptop and exhale deeply.

'Done?' he asks tentatively,

'Almost; I've got a few loose ends to tie up in the morning, but the meeting isn't until 2, so I'll have plenty of time.' I reply, joining him on the sofa, albeit at the opposite end.

'Thank you.' He says quietly, after a minute or two of awkward silence. I look at him, confused. 'For letting me stay.' He replies. 'I was pretty sure you'd tell me to leave after you ignored all my texts, but I had to see you.' His face is full of contrition and I can't help softening a little.

'Well, you certainly get full marks for persistence Mr Byron.' I reply, 'And thank you too -- I appreciated the help.'

'Taking care of you is all I want to do, Jessica.' He says, almost under his breath. I feel my temper start to bubble dangerously.

'I don't need to be taken care of Sam. I'm not a pet, or a possession, or a living breathing sex toy for you to indulge in whenever you please. I'm sure you had your pick of live in submissives while you were off being a rich bad boy in the states, but I. Am. Not. Interested.' I manage to keep my voice calm but inside I'm furious again. He looks at me with a mixture of confusion and frustration.

'Jessica, the girls I've been with in the past, aren't in the same league as you.' He starts, 'They were very well-paid employees who submitted themselves willingly to my urges. Yes, I respected them, I took care of them, but always under the terms of a contract, agreed in advance. There was never any emotional connection outside of a scene, because I didn't want there to be.'

He pauses, as if trying to find the right words.

'Yes, there were some longer-term arrangements, but I don't know what any of them did, outside of the time they spent with me. I might have been their only Dom; I might have been one of a dozen. So long as they were fulfilling the contract we had in place to my satisfaction, it never occurred to me care. Until you.' He adds quietly. I admit, I'm surprised, but it does little to quench my anger.

'Oh, so I'm supposed to feel special because I'm the first professional sub you've wanted an exclusive claim to? I'm so good at fulfilling your deviant desires that you can't bear the thought of anyone else enjoying me, so you'll take care of me like a little doll, control my every move?' I'm on a roll when he cuts me off with words that floor me.

'I don't want any of that Jessica! I just want... you. Yes, I do want your submission, I want control of your body and your pleasure in my playroom, but more than that, I want the smart, beautiful, funny girl who's fucking fantastic in bed and probably way out of my league, but I can't stop thinking about her. And I don't want to. I think I'm in love with her.' He adds quietly.

'You think you're what?' My rage melts to dumbstruck and he takes the opportunity to close the space between us and cup my face in his hands,

'I love you, Jessica.' He states plainly, looking at me so intently I think I might have stopped breathing for a minute. 'This isn't exactly how I wanted to tell you that, and I don't expect you to say it back, but I do. That's why I want you to be mine.'

My head is spinning. He loves me? Do I love him? Is that why I can never stop thinking about him?

'Jess, you're killing me here, say something, please?' he says, a concerned edge to his voice that makes me wonder how long I've been silent.

'Jessica, is already yours, you idiot,' I say softly, 'and do I love you too.' His smile grows wider than I've ever seen it before he kisses me so hard it takes my breath away. 'But!' I continue, when our lips part, 'that doesn't change the fact that I can't just quit my job to keep you happy.' I search his face for some sort of understanding and he scowls a little, assessing the information.

'I don't see why I can't keep booking Amber out though -- what does it matter? So long as you're getting paid, you still have your independence, right?' I shake my head sadly,

'Wrong. I'd still be in debt to the Bank of Byron; just through a third party. I don't want that, Sam; I don't want our relationship to be a business deal. I just want you.'

'I want you too, Jess, more than anything, but do you really think it can work -- with Amber as a "third party"?'

'I've no idea,' I answer honestly, 'this is all new to me too, but I'm willing to try if you are? I don't want to lose you Sam. We've got a month to figure it out, anything could happen in that time -- and whatever does, Amber won't be around forever, but until I choose otherwise, it's something we need to deal with. Together, I hope.' I can feel tears stinging in the back of my eyes. He slides up the sofa to sit closer to me, pressing his thigh against mine.

'Maybe we could start with you taking this back?' he says softly, reaching into his jacket pocket and handing me a small grey velvet box. I don't have to open it to know what's inside.

'I'd like that a lot.' I breathe, holding it tight.

'And I can still have Jessica whenever I want?' he says, stroking my skin through a rip in my jeans.

'Within reason, yes.' I reply, enjoying his touch a little too much.

'And you'll submit to me, because you want to?' he continues, his hand roaming until he's tracing his fingertips against my collarbone,

'Because I want to, and when I want to.' I reply, aiming for an air of defiance, but even I can hear the lust in my voice.

He tilts my chin up to make me look at him. His eyes are apologetic and full of hope. I want to believe he finally gets it. He smiles and kisses me lightly. His touch lifts all the stress of the last twenty-four hours in a heartbeat.

As I feel his mouth moving on mine and his tongue brushing against my lips, I wonder why I ever doubted him -- doubted us. We can make this work. We have to. He deepens our kiss and it becomes one of the single most intimate moments of my life, he's staking his claim but asking me to do the same, it's a kiss full of promise and hope and desire. It takes my breath away.

'Would you like me to show you how eager I am to submit to you right now Mr Byron?', I purr at him suggestively, my lips pouting and swollen from his embrace. He shakes his head.

'I don't want to fuck you, Jessica.' I pull away and frown at him; he's not still angry, surely? 'I want to take you to bed and make love to you.' He adds almost shyly. I feel myself blush, but realise I want that too. Seeing me smile, he scoops me up and I drape my arms around his neck, kissing him tenderly, relishing the feeling of his tongue against mine as he walks me to the bedroom.

At the foot of my bed, we strip each other between urgent kisses before he lowers me down onto the sheets and climbs on top of me. I love the weight of his chest against me as he digs his arms beneath my back, pulling me into him, still kissing me hungrily. His lips capture my moans of pleasure as his tongue claims me for his own. I tangle my fingers in his hair and kiss him back for all I'm worth. When he pulls away, my lips feel swollen and my head is spinning from the passion in his embrace.

I've no time to recover though as his head falls to my chest, scattering soft, tender kisses across my breasts. I arch myself into his mouth as he pulls me closer, his strong hands spreading across my back, immobilising me, while he kisses and sucks on my nipples in turn; adoring me, and worshipping me. I have never felt more wanted in my life.

He loves me. And I love him.

I lace my fingers behind his neck and moan with pleasure and desire.

'Please Sam, make love to me.' My voice is husky and dripping with need.

He smiles, and in one smooth movement he's back on top of me, his blue eyes locked on my greens, never taking them off me as he slowly, achingly slowly pushes himself inside me. Instinctively, I wrap my legs around him and pull him into me deeper still. Both breathing heavily now, he sets a slow, sensual rhythm that I'm happy to match, moving my hips to meet each delicious deep stroke.

I let my hands wander greedily across his back, loving the feel of his muscles flexing under my fingertips. As he starts to take me harder, more urgently, I dig my nails into his skin, never wanting to let go. He repositions slightly, pushing himself up on his elbows so that each long stroke makes him grind exquisitely against my clit and I can soon feel my orgasm swelling inside me.

Feeling me tighten, his eyes narrow a fraction in a slight smile and he ups the pace a little more, watching me intently as I start to come undone. I gaze back at him, my lips parted, panting hard, utterly lost in the intensity of his eyes. The love and lust that's shining in them pushes me over the edge. I'm powerless to stop it and I moan in delight, calling his name as I come hard around his length buried inside me. It's like a trigger for him and with one more hard stroke he stills and gives in to his own climax, deep inside me, kissing me hard.

As I curl up into him afterwards, he kisses the top of my head and strokes my hair.

'I love hearing you call my name when you come.' He whispers.

'I love -- you.' I reply, kissing his chest. The words are out before I can stop them. I look up to gauge his reaction. He's grinning like a Cheshire cat.

'I love you too Jessica Blake.' I mirror his grin,

'Let's pretend that's the first time we said it, rather than half way through a fight?' I say, nuzzling tighter against him, contentedly,

'Deal.' He says, kissing my hair and holding me closer.

[Chapter 26 will be on the way soon lovers! EG x]