Rules are Made to be Broken Ch. 24

Story Info
Fireworks in the playroom as emotions run high...
3.7k words
4.83
9.1k
7

Part 24 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElizaGrey
ElizaGrey
270 Followers

[Hello again lovers! Chapter 24 of 29... we're on the final stretch now - eek!!

Strap in for this one... it's a bit feisty! Enjoy... EG x]

My taxi pulls up outside Sam's place at 8pm sharp and of course he's outside waiting. I try not to let myself acknowledge how good he looks, and I hand the driver my cash before he even manages to get to the car.

I notice him scowl when he sees me handing over the notes.

As he opens my door, I make much too big a deal of thanking the driver for the ride, flashing him my biggest smile before accidentally dropping my purse and giving him a gratuitous flash of cleavage too as I bend to pick it up. I say goodbye and step out of the car, refusing Byron's hand.

'Miss Blake' he starts.

'It's Amber, Mr Byron.' I cut him off. He looks shocked, hurt maybe? but I'm still so angry, I don't care. 'Shall we?' I motion to the entrance and strut off in front of him, deliberately swinging my hips.

We get inside and the tension hangs between us like a thick fog.

'Can I get you a drink?' He asks tentatively. 'No, thank you Mr Byron. We should deal with the formalities and get started, I'm afraid I'm on a tight schedule this evening.'

'Look Jess, I know-'

'No Sam, you don't know.' I cut him off. 'You booked Amber for tonight, here she is. Let's keep it professional, shall we?'

He takes a step back as though I've slapped him then breathes a heavy sigh. Sensing that I'm not about to back down, he straightens up and closes the distance between us, handing me a brown envelope he's produced from his back pocket, along with the small gold key I know so well.

'Very well then Amber, please go and wait for me in the basement.' His disconnected, curt politeness stings at my heart but I make myself follow through. I slip the envelope in my bag, head to the elevator and insert the key, working hard not to look at him while I do. When I get to the playroom, I mentally congratulate myself for not cracking.

I strip quickly and pile my clothes neatly on the dresser. He's obviously called the elevator as the doors close and it starts moving up. I wait until I hear it making its way back down before kneeling by the door and placing my hands on my thighs.

As he enters the playroom, I feel a shiver of anticipation rush through me. My anger is momentarily quashed by the sheer exhilaration I get from being in here, submitting to him. He's barefoot and already naked from the waist up. His bright blue eyes are dark with desire and his face is set in an impassive smirk. He passes me to sit on the sofa.

'Amber, come and put yourself across my knee.'

I do as I'm told, kneeling beside him on the soft chenille, then stretching my naked body out across him, holding on to the arm of the sofa. He bends his knee slightly underneath me, pushing my ass higher as he smooths his palm across my curved cheeks, then lifts and brings it down sharply with a hard smack. It sends a wave of pleasure through me and I can feel myself getting wetter.

I ignore the way my traitorous body reacts to his touch and try to convince myself he's just another client. I breathe deeply as he continues, holding me in place with his free arm and spanking each of my cheeks in turn, harder and faster until I'm panting and writhing against his thighs. I count twenty strokes in my head before he stops.

His breathing almost matches mine, heavy and hot on my sensitized skin. In one swift movement his hands are on my waist and he lifts me to my feet in front of him. Without looking at me he leans forward and takes a long, slow lick of my wetness. I have no doubt he's doing it to prove a point; that even when I'm angry with him I'm powerless to the effects of his touch.

'Delicious.' He toys, licking his lower lip and eyeing me with a sardonic smirk. 'Let's not fight Jessica, it's obvious you enjoyed that as much as I did.'

Of course, he's right, but I'm still far too angry to just let him off the hook.

'It's Amber, Mr Byron.' I reply demurely, with my eyes cast down, avoiding his.

He lets out an exasperated breath as he rakes a hand through his hair before saying,

'Fine. Amber, go and lie on the bed. I'm going to fuck you, hard.'

'What?' my voice is unintentionally shrill and I surprise myself as much as him. For the first time since we met, he looks at me, completely baffled. 'That's it?' I continue indignantly, 'A quick spank over your knee? What happened to the dangerous and Dominant Sam Byron?'

I shock myself with my little outburst as much as I do him, but apparently, I'm on a roll,

'All these toys at your disposal,' I continue, casting an arm at the walls, 'and you pay two grand for a quick spank? I know you've got more money than you know what to do with Mr Byron, but that seems wasteful even by your standards!' by the time I finish, I'm glaring at him with a hand on my naked hip, breathing harder and feeling slightly light headed at the scale of my little speech.

His gaze is fixed on mine in a look I can't place and I have no idea what's going through his head. Eventually, his expression hardens and his eyes darken. When he speaks again, his tone is frighteningly quiet and distant.

'Very well then; Amber, go and bend over the table.'

I swallow hard, partly worrying about what I may have just brought upon myself, partly desperately turned on at the prospect of finding out. I do as I'm told while he picks out four lengths of black rope. He makes no eye contact with me as he secures me face down, my breasts crushed against the cool wood and my wrists and ankles tied tightly to the table legs, spreading me open.

'What is your safe word, Amber?' his voice is cool and slightly threatening.

'Hardy.' My own suddenly sounds timid and small.

Without another word, I feel his fingers between the cleft of my recently spanked bottom as he starts to smear cold lube across my tight puckered hole, briefly, he fingers me and I quickly realise he's just getting me ready for the tip of a cold, hard plug that he pushes inside me slowly.

Fuck, it feels huge and makes me gasp, bucking my hips, which earns me a sharp slap across the curve of my cheek,

'Keep still or I'll tie you down at the waist too.' He growls from behind me.

I try to concentrate on my breathing and get used to the feel of the huge plug. Before I can though, I feel something else nudging against my pussy. I gasp audibly as it stretches me open, the intimate intrusion is divine. I moan in satisfaction as he twists the plug slightly so he can push it further, deeper into my behind. I gasp in pleasured pain and he returns his attention to the toy in my pussy; I realise now that it's an enormous dildo. Evidently my little outburst has hit a nerve and he's planning to really push me to my limits.

'There's about four inches left, Amber.' He growls. 'Should I stop, or would you like some more?' I refuse to let him have the upper hand.

'More. Please, Sir.'

He twists the toy again, using my own juices to help drive it in to me. I wince in pain, praying it's all the way inside me, knowing it's not.

'More?' He asks again.

'Yes Sir.' I whisper through clenched teeth. He pushes the toy inside me up to the hilt and I scream. Part pain, part pleasure, part relief. It's short-lived relief though, as he slides the whole damn thing out of me and starts all over again.

'Remember you can stop me whenever you want.' He states matter of factly.

He pounds me with the huge hard length seven times. I'm screaming and panting but I don't safe word.

On the last stroke, he holds it steady inside me and I can hear his own breath is almost as ragged as mine. Then I hear a small click, as he turns the monster toy on inside me. The whole length starts vibrating through my body.

I can feel it everywhere, even buzzing against the plug that's still firmly planted in my behind. I'm straining against the ropes holding me in place, completely unable to do anything about it. I feel dizzy and I start to worry my body is about to give up when I hear the crack of his favourite flogger behind me.

'Do you want me to stop Amber?' he taunts, trailing the leather delicately up my spine.

'No Sir.' I manage to choke in reply. I hear him breathe in through his teeth and take a step back. We are truly locked in a battle of wills, neither of us prepared to back down, both committed to our own stubborn and deviant paths.

He starts to flog the back of my thighs gently, then my spread cheeks harder, gathering pace. He cracks the leathery tongues against my slit while it's stretched full and against the base of the butt plug buried in my tightest hole.

Soon I'm wailing unintelligibly, completely lost in his impulsive punishment. Orgasms so intense they're almost painful start tearing through my body and I stop being able to tell where one ends and the next begins. My whole body is pure sensation. I want to scream stop, but I don't want his torture to end.

I count another twenty strokes before I hear the flogger fall to the floor. The vibrations inside me stop, and the dildo is gently removed, followed by the butt plug. I'm still panting and writhing as he unties the ropes before picking me up and laying me down on the bed. The cool silk sheets feel so good against my hot skin.

'Was that dangerously Dominant enough for you, Amber?'

'Yes Sir.' I breathe in a whisper between sobs.

'Good. Have a rest while I run you a bath.' He turns and leaves.

My head is spinning as I hear the water running in the bathroom. After a few minutes he returns and picks me up gently. I wrap my arms around his neck and bury my tear-stained face in his chest.

He lowers me carefully into the bath and the warm water feels so good around me. I stretch out and breathe deeply, letting my body relax. He kneels by the side of the tub and picks up a soft sponge, starting to tenderly wash me all over, working slowly and delicately across every inch of my body. He turns me over and repeats his careful motions on my back, taking extra care around my still sensitive bottom and between my legs. Neither of us speak, the only sound is the gentle sloshing of the water. I feel like I'm in a dream.

When he's done, he lifts me out of the water and wraps me up in a huge white towel. It's gorgeously soft as he carries me in his arms back through to the playroom. He sits on the sofa, still cradling me in the towel on his lap. My arms are draped round his neck and my head is resting on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. We sit like that for minutes. Still and quiet before he finally breaks the silence.

'Why did you make me do that?' He whispers.

'It's what you paid for.' I reply plainly.

'Jessica, I don't want you to be here because you're being paid; I want you here because you enjoy it as much as I do.' I pull myself up to face him.

'That's the whole point Sam, I do. You booked and paid for what I told you I wanted to give you for free,' I glance up at the clock on the wall, 'and now your time's up.'

I force myself off his lap, letting the towel fall to the floor as I cross to where I left my clothes and start getting dressed. I glimpse his reflection in the mirror and doubt my resolve, he looks desolate, but I have to follow through.

'Jessica, let's talk about this,' I hear him start. I finish dressing and turn to face him,

'We did talk about it, Sam. You said that WE would figure it out, then you went right ahead and threw money at the situation to get what you wanted.' I reply as I feel for the grey velvet box at the bottom of my bag.

'Okay, so let's talk again -- I told you, everything's negotiable,' his voice is soft, imploring as he crosses to stand in front of me.

'Not everything.' My voice is a whisper. 'Jessica doesn't have sex for money.' I continue, handing him the grey box. He takes it from me, confused, 'You can book as much of Amber's time as you like Mr Byron, but you can't have both.' I shrug.

He opens the box as I'm turning to leave, and realising what's inside, he grabs my arm to stop me

'Jessica, wait. Please!' I shrug him off, but he pulls me back into his chest, tilting my chin to make me look at him, 'Jessica, you know I don't want Amber, I want you. Just you.' He strokes my cheek and I can't help leaning in to his touch.

'I want you too.' I breathe, because it's the truth. He kisses me hard, holding me tight, and I don't fight it.

'You still feel that way - even after what I did to you tonight?' he asks cautiously,

'I didn't safe word, did I?' I reply, and a vague smile plays on his lips. 'Besides, I've had worse!' The smile vanishes and he turns away from me, slamming the grey box onto the dresser so hard it makes me jump.

'You've had worse? Do you know how much that kills me, Jessica? It's bad enough that I have to share you at all, let alone knowing that one of those old bastards might be the one to push you too far.' His eyes are as dark as I've ever seen them, there's a storm raging in him, 'THAT'S why I made the booking. Yes, to keep you mine, but also to keep you SAFE!'

He's shouting now, standing there naked from the waist up, fury radiating off every toned inch of him. The sheer force of his emotions overwhelms my own slightly, so I try to reason with him.

'Sam, I don't need to be saved. I do what I do of my own free will, I have safe words, I have security, I don't need you to worry about me!'

'Well, I do!', he yells, 'I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you and I have the means to make sure they don't, so why won't you let me?' his eyes are still blazing, but this calmer version of his fury inspires me to try a new tact.

Crossing slowly to him, I place my palms gently on his bare chest. His heartbeat is racing under my fingertips so I reply softly,

'Because my job is my financial security, my independence. And that is precious to me, Sam. Sure, if I won the lottery, or get a huge advance for my book, I'd ditch it in a heartbeat. But failing a lucky windfall, it's three hours a week, and it won't be forever - what's that compared to the years of happiness we could have together?'

He's looking down at me with an intensity that's hard to bear, but I can feel his pulse calming a little beneath my hands as I'm willing him to understand.

'Give me five minutes.' He says, quickly pulling on a t-shirt and heading to the elevator, leaving me confused and exhausted.

When he's gone, I collapse onto the sofa and breathe deeply. I quickly text Crystal to check out and call a taxi to take me home. I can't risk letting him charm me into bed; we need some distance, I need some space to think.

A few minutes later, the sound of the elevator coming back down makes me jump. I realise I've been staring into space, wondering how on earth I can please this impossible man without completely losing my independence.

Because despite his jealousy and his control issues, I do want to please him. I want to make him happy, and I truly do want to be with him. I don't like the idea of my life without him in it.

He strides confidently across the floor to join me on the sofa.

'For you' he says, with a look I can't place as he hands me a plain white envelope.

I look back at him, confused and he motions for me to open it. I take a deep breath and tear along the top. Inside, there's a cheque for £20,000; payable to me. I'm staring at the piece of paper, dumbfounded when he speaks again.

'Consider that your lucky windfall. Give me a month Jessica. Try things my way for four weeks and let me show you how devoted I will be to you.'

I take a deep, steadying breath, look him in the eye and tear the cheque in two. His eyes narrow and darken, his tone changes from imploring to scolding.

'Jessica, Listen to me -'

'Shut. The Fuck. Up.' I say quietly, cutting him off, standing slowly, and trying to find some inner calm. 'Listen to you? Listen to how you thought you could just casually buy me for a month, then use more of your cash to woo me into a more permanent arrangement and get exactly what you want. That about cover it?' he doesn't say a word. 'Have you any idea how insulted I am right now? I offered you Jessica on a plate and you are STILL trying to pay Amber off!' My heart is racing and I'm fighting back tears. I refuse to cry. Not now.

He takes a step toward me, fixing his stormy eyes on mine,

'The cheque was a gift, Jessica. Not a payment, not a loan, a gift. No strings. Because you are EVERYTHING to me and I can't stand the thought of you being with anyone else! I don't want Amber,' he spits, 'I want YOU Jessica. All of you.'

His outburst throws me a little, I'm everything to him? Part of me wants to throw myself into his arms and never let go, but I can't. I pick up my bag and take another deep breath.

'I want to give you that Sam, but I can't make Amber disappear; not immediately anyway. And if you can't accept that, if you keep trying to buy me, then I'm not the girl for you.' I turn and cross to the lift.

'Jessica, wait!' He starts after me, grabbing my hand.

'Don't! Don't touch me, don't follow me.' I hiss at him. 'Just let me go.'

* * * * *

I storm through my front door, slam it shut and slump down against the wood. I hug my knees and finally let the tears start to fall. Heavy, painful sobs that have been building since the moment I left his basement.

I hate him for what he's done, for making me feel this way. For thinking he can add me to his collection of toys to have on hand whenever he pleases. I hate him for letting me think we had something more than that.

What's worse though is I hate myself too. For getting my own hopes up. For thinking he was different, for believing it could work; for letting my feelings cloud my judgement and for starting to fall for him so completely.

Perhaps I've been too hasty? Am I just being stubborn? 'You are everything to me!' he'd said. Nobody's ever said that about me. Maybe I should give his trial idea a go?

Don't be ridiculous I tell myself. It would go against everything I've learned in the past three years. I swore I'd never put my fate in anyone else's hands again. Never let myself be reliant on anyone but me.

I hear a knock at the door behind me. It can only be him. I wipe my tears away as best I can, pull myself up off the floor, take a deep breath and open the door just a little.

He looks completely distraught, and I see his car parked at the end of the path -- he didn't even wait for Harvey to drive him over. I shake myself; don't you dare start making him out to be a hero I tell myself inwardly.

'I know you told me not to follow you, but I had to make sure you were okay.' He says with genuine concern.

'I'm fine. You can go now.' I reply, trying to close the door. He pushes his hand against it, stopping me.

'Jessica please, just give me five minutes.' He pleads

'The last time I gave you five minutes, you tried to buy me for twenty grand.' I spit back at him. He winces at my words and looks at the ground. 'Just go Sam. Give me some time and some space and maybe we can talk; but not now.' It's taking everything I've got to stop my voice from shaking.

'Okay.' He answers quietly. 'For what it's worth though, I never wanted to insult you, and I hate myself for hurting you.' I can see he means it and for a second, I think about letting him in but instead I reply

'Good. You should.' And close the door.

I climb into bed and cry myself to sleep for the first time in three years.

[Try not to panic lovers - Chapter 25's a coming! EG x]