Rules are Made to be Broken Ch. 28

Story Info
And then everything was perfect... or was it?
2.1k words
4.49
5.8k
10

Part 28 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElizaGrey
ElizaGrey
266 Followers

[Hey lovers! It's penultimate chapter time!...there's surely no space for *more* drama before the finish line... is there?!

Enjoy! EG x]

As I wake up from a particularly decadent dream where I was tethered to my bed letting Sam trail soft wet kisses over every inch of my naked body, I stretch out languidly in the sunlight that's filling the room. Turning to greet the real-life version of my dream lover, I'm disappointed when all I see is an empty bed.

I sit up quickly, listening to hear if he's in the shower or if he's gone to make coffee. Silence. I'm definitely on my own. I grab my phone to call him, and it's blinking with a message.

'Hey beautiful, had to head off for an early meeting, didn't want to wake you when you looked so... content. Will call you later. I love you. S x'

I feel myself blush, does that innuendo mean I was noticeably aroused when I was dreaming about him while he watched me sleep? If the wetness between my legs is anything to go by, it's a distinct possibility.

The last few days have been a dizzying rollercoaster of emotions. I frown a little as I remember crying myself to sleep yesterday after seeing him with that blonde again. We still need to talk about that, but it doesn't fill me with the same dread as it did. Not after last night. Submitting to him just makes everything feel so right. I love being able to hand him control, knowing that he'll give me exactly what I need.

I press my thighs together at the memory of him taking me from behind after he'd filled my ass with every inch of my anal beads. It felt incredible, I love it when he plays with both my holes at once. Feeling my clit throb a little harder and knowing there's nowhere I need to be, I decide to give in to a little flash of inspiration.

Reaching into my bedside drawer, I retrieve a black rubber butt plug and a matching six-inch vibrator. I stretch back against my pillows and get comfy, tossing the sheets to one side and letting the sunlight from my window dance across my naked body.

I run my hands over my breasts, my nipples are already hard and I pinch them lightly, enjoying the jolt of sensation it sends to my pussy. Bending my legs at the knee, I part my thighs and slide my forefinger deep inside myself, circling it slowly. I'm already very wet, so I use the same finger to smear my juices across my smaller hole and then gently push it inside, lubricating and stretching as I go.

I pick up the butt plug and press the tip against my wet slit, teasing myself before pushing it all the way inside. I gasp a little at the girth of it, but enjoy pressing on the base to rotate it inside myself. Before I can get carried away, I slide it back out and direct the tip towards my ass.

My tight little ring stretches eagerly as I push the toy deeper, slowly at first, then impatiently all the way to the base. I gasp a little as it fills me; it's a poor substitute for Sam's impressive cock, but it feels really good. I breathe deeply, enjoying the intrusion and reach for the vibrator.

Slowly, I trace the head of it up and down my wet slit, rolling it over my clit and making myself clench around the plug in my ass. I close my eyes and imagine Sam between my legs, rubbing his gorgeous dick against me, making me beg for it inside me. All at once, I push the entire length of the vibrator inside myself, moaning softly as I feel it push against the plug. I work it in and out of myself a few times more, appreciating the fullness, and the shamelessness of my own actions.

Feeling my orgasm start to build, I fuck myself harder with the toy until I'm panting softly, then hold it, buried in my pussy all the way to the hilt.

Finally, I flip the switch on the base and arch my back in delight as the vibrator comes to life inside me. It rotates clockwise, then anticlockwise, pulsing the whole time and it's divine. I press my finger against the base of the butt plug to drive it in deeper and a little yelp escapes my lips. I'm enjoying every moment of my improvised solo double penetration, but I'm still badly wishing Sam was here, picturing him finding me like this, then taking great delight in replacing each of my toys in turn with his thick, hard length.

I don't last much longer before I start to come, pressing my thighs together and clenching tight around my plug, writhing in decadent satisfaction in the sunlight.

My climax gradually subsides and I stretch out contentedly against the sheets. It would appear my that my newly insatiable libido doesn't only exist when my man is here to help. Though I do much prefer it when he is. Reluctantly, I remove my toys and haul myself out of bed to go in search of caffeine.

As I settle on the sofa hugging my mug of coffee, and only semi-considering taking myself back to bed for round two, I notice Sam's jacket discarded on the floor from last night; he must have been in a hurry when he left. I smile, and in a moment of sheer contented sappiness, I give in to an urge to wrap it around myself & breathe in the scent of him. As I pick it up, I see something white underneath.

It's an envelope with one word written on the front. My name. A sudden sense of déjà vu makes me feel distinctly queasy.

Was he going to give me this last night? What stopped him?

I know I probably shouldn't, but it's not sealed and my curiosity gets the better of me, so I open it. And instantly wish I hadn't.

Inside, there's a cheque for £30,000, payable to me, and a note, in Sam's beautiful sweeping handwriting:

"My Beautiful Jessica,

Maybe this one will help convince you to try things my way.

I love you,

Sam X"

What the actual fuck?

Instantly, I feel a rage building inside me that I can barely contain. After all we've been through, all I've confided in him, that arrogant son of a bitch still thinks he can fix everything by throwing his cash around?

He knows all about Clarke. He knows why my financial independence matters so much to me, and yet he's still pulling this crap?

Was that his end game last night? Take another shot at buying me? Up the price so I can't refuse? And I just what, played right into his hands and saved him thirty grand?

Briefly, I consider calling him, but decide it'll be much more satisfying to scream at him in person, and throw his ridiculous cheque in his face.

I get up and shower, all thoughts of lust evaporated and replaced with white hot anger.

* * * * *

As my taxi approaches his building, I feel another queasy wave of déjà vu hit me. The red convertible is parked outside -- again? Or still? Did she stay over at his place while he was in my bed? I see Sam striding out from the archway at the entrance and I ask the driver (mercifully not the same one as last night) to pull over and wait for a moment so I can see what he's doing. He's not alone. The blonde is smiling brightly as he kisses her on both cheeks and helps her into the red car. Ever the fucking gentleman I seethe to myself. I wait until she's driven off then ask the cabbie to take me to the door and keep the meter running.

'Jessica!' His face shows his surprise at seeing me.

'So how much does she charge?' I spit, ignoring him. He looks completely confused. 'Hourly rate, or does she get a big cheque too?' I continue, scowling at him.

'Jessica, what-' he starts.

'Don't you fucking, Jessica me. You might have all the charm in the world Byron, but it won't help you now, and neither will this,' I carry on, pulling his cheque out of my bag. 'You might know all about the finer things in life, but you, Sam Byron, are the only man who has ever managed to make me feel cheap.' I tear the cheque into pieces and throw them at him. God, it feels good. 'Have fun with your new friend, I hope she makes you very happy.' My voice is dripping with contempt.

I turn my back on him and start walking back to the taxi. He tries to grab my arm but I pull it from him, turn, and slap him hard across the face, shocking myself as much as I do him.

'Don't. Fucking. Touch me.' I hiss, fighting against the tears welling in my eyes. I refuse to let him see me cry. 'I trusted you Sam. I even let myself think I was falling in love with you! But right now, I can't even stand the sight of you. And no amount of money will change that.'

I get in the taxi and tell the driver to go. I can see Sam, open mouthed in the rear-view mirror and I manage to wait until we've gone round the corner before letting my tears fall heavily onto my lap.

* * * * *

When I get home, I'm shaking as I stand at my bathroom mirror. I splash my tear-stained face with cold water and try to steady myself.

My phone rings. I ignore it. It rings again and I snatch it, hissing 'not interested' at the inanimate object as I hit 'reject call'. It chimes again with a voicemail message. I listen to Sam's voice, ignoring the way it still makes me flutter inside.

'Jessica, I get it, you're angry, you don't want to talk. But you've got this all wrong - if you won't let me explain, please at least let me know you got home okay, or I will come to check.'

I know it's not an empty threat so I quickly compose a text.

'I'm at home. I'm fine. I don't want to talk and I definitely don't want to see you.'

I press send and throw my phone at my bed.

I think about calling Crystal to see if I can get back to work but to be honest, the thought of anyone touching me right now makes me feel sick. I could go and see Anna, but she'll only press me for information and I really don't want to talk. I could call Ruby, go out, get blind drunk, but I really don't need to add a massive hangover to my problems.

I sigh deeply and decide to run a bath.

As I submerge myself in hot soapy bubbles the tears start falling again. Three weeks ago, my life was ticking along just fine. When did it all get so complicated? When you walked into Sam Byron's hotel room you idiot, I think inwardly.

I remember how content I felt with his arms around me last night and I sob harder. Even now there's nowhere I'd rather be than wrapped up in him; nowhere else feels so safe, or so completely right. I barely even got the chance to tell him I was going to give him what wanted; just him and me and a world of deviant possibilities. I stretch out in the water trying to banish all thoughts of him and his gorgeous smile and his perfect body, and pretty blondes in sexy little red cars and cheques ripped into pieces. My world is spiralling out of control and I just want out. I know exactly what to do.

I get out of the bath and dry myself quickly. I slip into my favourite silk nighty and wrap myself up in a matching baby pink satin robe. I go to the kitchen and pour a large glass of white wine. I glance at the clock - drinking at 11am? My mother would be appalled. Walking to the living room, I cross to my bookcase and pick up my ancient, dog-eared copy of Tess of the D'Urbervilles, ignoring the beautiful first edition that now sits prize of place beside it.

I curl up on the sofa, take a long sip of wine and open my favourite book.

Time to escape.

[Last chapter coming soon kittens! EG x]