Rules are Made to be Broken Ch. 29

Story Info
The big finale - do happy endings really exist?
2.8k words
4.88
8k
10

Part 29 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElizaGrey
ElizaGrey
273 Followers

[Hello Kittens!...I am SO sorry I left y'all hanging & waiting for the last chapter!! My "proper job" blew up pre-Christmas - and then I ended up on a little surprise getaway (hard life, I know!), and this is the first chance I've had to log in!

Thank you so much for all the comments and messages though - can't lie, it made me blush a little that so many of you are so invested!

ANYWAY! Here you are - the big finale - chapter 29 - enjoy! EG x ]

A knocking sound stirs me from sleep and it takes me a few moments of blinking to work out that it's coming from my front door. I look at the clock - 5pm - I must have fallen asleep reading.

The second, louder knock forces me up, reluctantly. I peek behind the curtain to check it's not Sam and see a courier van parked at the end of my path. Still half asleep, I open the door and sign for a small brown package.

As the driver heads back to his van I rip it open impatiently. Immediately I'm frozen to the spot as I gaze in awe at what's inside.

It's a hardback book.

The cover reads: 'An Untameable Girl' by Jessica Blake.

It's a hardback copy of my book. I open the cover and there's a hand written inscription inside:

'My Beautiful Jessica, I believe in you. And I love you. S x'

I feel a rush of excitement, followed by total confusion and bewilderment.

'Do you like it?'

I look up and lock eyes with Sam, standing in front of me. His are full of caution as he works to keep a little distance between us, probably worried he might get slapped again. I feel tears stinging in mine as I whisper

'It's amazing.'

My emotions get the better of me and I throw myself at him, clutching the book in one hand and wrapping the other around his neck to kiss him. He catches me around the waist and returns the kiss passionately.

As he breaks away, hands still holding me firmly, he whispers

'You know you could at least invite a guy inside before you pounce on him. The neighbours will talk.'

He adds, casting his eyes down to my silk negligee which is now brazenly on display where my robe has slipped open. I blush and pull him inside; he pulls the door shut behind him.

He's suddenly cautious again as he eyes me staring at the book in my hands, completely dumbstruck.

'It's only a mock up, and a rush job at that, but I wanted you to have it today.' He starts, 'The woman you saw at my place this morning was Emily Bennet. She's the editor in charge of the publishing branch of my aunts - of my company.' He continues, gently moving me to sit with him on the sofa. I probably look a bit like I might pass out.

'I thought she was taking my place in your playroom.' I say in a small, quiet voice, feeling utterly stupid.

'Yeah, I figured that much out after you slapped me.' His words make me wince in embarrassment, looking down at the book in my lap. Gently, he tilts my chin to make me look at him. 'I told you Jessica, there's nobody else I want to share that room with.' I smile a little at that, 'Besides, Emily's happily married, to a woman called Maria.' He adds, smiling, obviously trying to make me feel better, which I really don't deserve.

'I didn't even know your company had a publishing branch.' I say, still baffled.

'Me neither.' He admits, 'but we do, apparently Byron Books is a pretty big deal?' he shrugs

'Byron Books is part of your company?' The penny drops and I feel like a complete idiot for not making the connection before now. He nods,

'And my aunt thinks it should be one of the parts I oversee, since it's 'artsy' as she puts it.' We smile at each other briefly, both well aware that for all his artistic talents, Sam doesn't really 'do' literature. 'I only met Emily on Monday -- Louisa thought she should be involved with my subsidised creative arts school idea.' He explains.

'Hang on.' I say, turning the book over in my hands, 'Byron Books are publishing MY novel?' pieces are falling into place, but they seem ridiculous. Byron Books are huge. He nods at me again and says,

'If you want us to. After I got your letter, I showed Emily your manuscript, and she loved it, she wants to schedule it for publication as soon as possible. She also mentioned screenplays and movie rights.' I look up at him, my eyes wide. 'All pending your approval, obviously!' He adds quickly. Taking the book from me he says 'I don't know much about literature, but Emily does and she says this is great.' He smiles, genuinely.

'The cheque was an advance, I was planning to give it to you with this,' he holds up the book, 'I guess you didn't notice it was from my company account.' I blush with fresh embarrassment -- of course I hadn't noticed, I saw another cheque and then saw red. 'I admit, the note was probably pushing my luck, but you can't blame me for trying, beautiful.' he shrugs with an apologetic half smile.

Taking my chin gently between his finger and thumb, making me look him in the eye, he concludes 'You are incredibly talented Jessica, and it's time the world knew.' I can't help smiling as I find my voice again,

'So, you'd be happy for me to share my talents with the world, Mr Byron?' I ask over-innocently. He scowls at me with a smile playing on his lips.

'Your writing talents, yes. The others, I'd very much like to keep for myself.' I see a flash of lust in his eyes before he continues 'And, I'd very much like to spend the rest of my life showing you how much I appreciate them.'

'Well, that's lucky Mr Byron, because when I'm not busy editing a best seller, it looks like I'm going to have a lot of free time on my hands.' He looks at me quizzically. 'I didn't get the chance to tell you last night -- you were as distracting as ever,' I pout and he smiles, 'I went to see Crystal yesterday and Amber is officially taking a sabbatical.'

His grin widens as he takes me by the waist and turns me to face him.

'Are you serious?' he asks, pulling me closer, his full lips inches from my mouth and his eyes fixed intently on my face. 'No more clients, just you and me?' I nod with a smile and in a heartbeat his lips are on mine, kissing me hard and taking my breath away.

I kiss him back eagerly, pulling him close and tangling my fingers in his hair. I pour every drop of what I feel for him into that kiss, desperate for him to know how sorry I am, how much I want him, how much I need him; how much I love him. His response tells me he feels the same way; his tongue meeting mine, his lips claiming me as his own while his hand fists in my hair at the nape of my neck, holding me tight and close. I realise that I never want him to let me go.

Still kissing me deeply, he stands, taking me with him, cupping my bottom in his strong hands. I wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me to the bedroom.

'So, you're officially all mine?' he asks as he sets me down on the bed. I nod again, smiling, and flush from his ambush.

'Every inch of me, Mr Byron.' I pout suggestively. His face lights up with sheer deviant delight as he finishes undressing and climbs on top of me, pressing his naked body against me as his lips claim mine again.

'Do you have any idea how much I've wanted to hear that?' he growls between kisses as he hitches my silky gown up over my thighs. I sit up and shrug out of my robe, letting him lift my flimsy gown up and over my head. As he tosses it to one side, he takes me in his arms and eyes me with pure, unadulterated desire.

'All. Mine.' He growls, letting his eyes and his hands roam across my flesh.

'All yours.' I reply in a sultry whisper. He grins and with his strong hands on my hips, slides me down so that my back is flat against the sheets. He spreads my thighs wide and buries his face in my wet pussy, licking and sucking and devouring me sweetly. I mewl in delight as his tongue finds my clit and circles it slowly. He increases the pressure in time with my pleasured moans, upping the speed as I start to come undone, writhing and calling his name as sensation floods through me in the way that only his touch brings.

When my orgasm subsides, he repositions himself to lie next to me before pulling me on top of him, sliding my wet pussy down onto his hard, waiting cock.

'I fucking love you, Jessica Blake.' He breathes as he eases in and out of me, slowly

'I fucking love you too, Sam Byron.' I breathe back between kisses as I match his rhythm.

I feel his lips curl into a smile against mine as his fingers spread against the curves of my ass, holding me tight, pulling me closer to him as he starts to up the tempo. His right hand glides up my spine, into my hair, tugging gently,

'Let me see you, Jessica.' He orders, his gentle pulling urging me to sit up, taking his thick cock deeper and giving him a clear view of my flushed breasts and hard nipples as he continues to fuck me soundly. A satisfied smirk plays on his lips and his hands move to my breasts, stroking them tenderly then pinching my nipples hard to make me gasp and throw my head back in desire.

'Eyes on me, Jessica.' He corrects, pinching harder and I comply, gazing back into his Dominant watch. He brings a single finger to my parted lips and I suck it deeply into my mouth, never taking my eyes off his. Moments later he removes it and trails the wet digit between my breasts and down my navel until he finds my throbbing clit and makes me wail in delight, still steadily sliding his hard length in and out of me.

'Come for me, Jessica.' His voice is low and controlled but dripping with lust, 'I want to watch you lose control.' He adds, increasing the pressure on my sensitive little bud. His free hand reaches round to delve between my ass cheeks. My tightest hole is already well lubricated with my own juices and his finger slides in easily, followed by a second.

I moan loudly and pleasurably at the increased sensation, never daring to take my eyes off him as I revel in his dick and his fingers fucking both my holes in time. His smirk widens just a fraction as my panting gets harder and faster, his fingertip circles my clit a little quicker and I start to come hard, moaning wantonly, watching him watch me. His carnal enjoyment of my climax only extends it and I feel myself coming again, tightening around his cock and his fingers, squirting sweet evidence of my ecstasy all over him.

'Good girl.' He purrs, slowing his teasing of my clit and removing his fingers from my ass. With his hard length still buried deep inside me, his hands move to my hips and he rolls me onto my back. Adjusting slightly to get on his knees between my spread legs, he hooks his arms under my thighs and starts to fuck me furiously.

'One more, beautiful. Come with me.' He breathes as he pounds me, leaning forward to claim my lips, his tongue gliding against mine urgently. His groin presses against my over sensitised clit and without warning I'm tipped over the edge again, my brazen wails swallowed by his hungry kisses as he unloads his own orgasm inside me with a deeply satisfied growl of pleasure.

Afterwards, we're lying together on my bed. My head is resting lightly on his chest and his arm is holding me close to him. I don't think I've ever felt so content. I guess happy endings really do exist, if you're willing to work for them.

'Thank you.' I whisper. He pulls back a little, looking down at me, confused.

'For the book? I told you, I just put it in the hands of the right person. You're the writer, Jessica. Your talent sealed the deal.' He replies and I blush a little.

'No, the book is amazing, but I mean, thank you for coming back. For believing in me.' I add quietly.

'I always did.' He replies, kissing me lightly. 'You never did say how your meeting at Red Velvet went?' He's right of course -- the last few days have been such a whirlwind; I've barely given Ms DeVere a second thought.

'It went really well actually' I start cautiously, 'they want to publish me too, though their advance was much more modest!' I add when he seems to be un-phased by the news.

'So, what now? Are you going to tell them thanks but no thanks?' he asks.

'Are you kidding me? I'm going to publish both! At this rate, I might end up richer than you Mr Byron.' I reply impertinently; knowing full well that's extremely unlikely, even if both books end up as best sellers. He shakes his head in mock disapproval.

'Well, if it means Amber can take a longer sabbatical, then I suppose I shouldn't complain.' He muses, pulling me closer.

'Personally, I'm hoping she can retire altogether; Jessica's going to be a very busy girl.' I murmur, stroking his chest lightly.

His arm tightens around me and then swiftly he moves to straddle my thighs and pin my arms above my head.

'Well, I hope Jessica will still have some time to play?' He says, kissing each of my nipples in turn. I moan pleasurably and reply

'I'm sure she'll make time.'

'Good!' He beams, kissing my lips and bounding off the bed onto the floor 'because right now I'd really like to take her out to dinner to celebrate her achievements.'

'We could always order in?' I pout a little, hoping to make him feel guilty for abandoning my now very hard nipples, but he's too busy rummaging in his jacket pocket.

'We could Miss Blake, but then it wouldn't be half as much fun to have you wear these.' He produces two familiar, gleaming silver balls, connected by a short length of silky grey cord. He raises a brow at me with a smile, moving closer to stroke the curve of my breast gently.

'A celebratory dinner sounds like a wonderful idea Mr Byron.' I purr; my mouth inches away from his. 'But I'm paying!' I add, landing a chaste kiss on his lips as I snatch the silver balls from his hand and spring off the bed. As ever though, he's one step ahead of me and his reactions are flawless; he spanks my behind hard as I go, leaving a satisfying 'smack' hanging in the air as I blow a kiss over my shoulder and head to the bathroom.

I stop in the doorway to take a good look at the delectable man on my bed. My man. My friend, my lover, my Dominant, my everything.

'You okay there Beautiful?' He asks with a slightly bemused look on his perfect face. I nod and smile.

'Never better Mr Byron.' I reply honestly.

In a moment, he's closed the distance between us and his mouth is on mine; his teeth grazing my bottom lip as his fingers tangle in my hair. I feel his hardening cock nudge against my thigh and I press myself against it wantonly.

Dinner could wait a little longer.

THE END

(For now.)

[And that's that! Thank you SO much for reading along - for all your comments and emails and especially to everyone who's been so invested in Jessica & Sam - you are all utterly wonderful and I've SO enjoyed sharing my story with you!

I can't share the sequel here just yet (sorry!!) - but I am tinkering with some new stories - and I have taken on board the messages I've received asking for another version of this, written from Sam's POV too... maybe maybe!

Whatever the case, I promise I'll be back with something fun soon!

Thanks for reading kittens, EG x]