The Hunt Pt. 04 - Fucked

Story Info
Figuratively and literally, I have my brains fucked out.
1.1k words
4.14
23.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are back in the nice summer house where we prepared for the hunt yesterday.

It turns out the Amazon woman sprained her ankle trying to run from her pursuers. To be on the safe side, she went to the emergency room with one of the organizers, and then decided to go home. A couple of the hunters left early too, but most of us are still here. The petite woman and I both got a long hot shower, then a large cup of coffee and some food. It felt like heaven. I am full of marks and scratches, but I am whole.

The hunters are lounging around in the kitchen and living room. They are chatting, and laughing, looking like normal people again. Like we all are, of course. Technically, we are not done, so we are still wearing our collars. But other than that, we can talk and move around the house as we like.

I still haven't slept and am having a hard time engaging in the ongoing conversations. I just lean back on the couch, almost falling asleep, looking forward to a long, good rest.

There is no rush. We are staying here all day - and night if we want to - to relax and recover before we must go home. It looks like it's going to be a nice, hot summer's day. The others are already discussing their plans for the afternoon -- beer and a barbeque - and debating if they should drive down to the ocean for a swim first.

The leader stands up, and the chatter calms down without him having to ask for our attention.

"First of all, let's give our prey some applause," he says. Everyone is cheering, and I feel almost embarrassed from the attention. Yes, I know, there is no logic to that after what they did to me all night.

"Unfortunately," he continues. "None of you were able to survive the night without being caught." There's mock whining from the crowd, and more laughs. "Meaning none of you get the big prize. But you both played it well, being such wonderful creatures to hunt down and play with. So, we decided on a small parting gift."

Here it comes. They are going to fuck us some more. I agreed to this in the contract. Not that I paid much attention to that last bullet point when I signed it.

I am exhausted, but it is nothing compared to the petite woman. She looks like a sparrow, worn and tired, just like when she was hanging from that tree. She has covered herself with an old blanket, but she is still shivering.

Her face looks terrified.

She cannot do this to herself. She must know that. But why the hell is she not using her safeword to get out of here? I don't know her. Some of the guys seem to know her better than me, and I hope someone will come to her rescue and eliminate her from the equation since she is not doing it herself.

But none of them does.

I am situated a couple meters away, and I try to mouth to her. "Get out," "stop it." I want to shout at her. Smack her so she wakes up and starts taking responsibility for herself.

The leader ignores her. He must know she is in no condition for another gangbang since he is the most observant person in the room. He is an exceptionally experienced Dom, for God's sake.

"We are going to fuck you one last time," he says.

I am surprised because knowing what he would say made me feel like it had already happened. I am so tired. Maybe I fell asleep for a second or two, mixing up dream and reality.

"We have worked so hard on this, staying up hunting all night, and we deserve a treat. Right, guys?" Cheering. "We're going to divide up into two groups, half of us fucking prey number 2, the other group fucking prey number 3."

The atmosphere of the room is rapidly shifting. They are working themselves up for the fun time ahead, going back into hunter mode.

"But..." he's taking his time, pausing, his voice is light, almost teasing: "...there's a choice. There always is, right?"

He is speaking directly to sparrow woman and me now. "If one of you don't want to share all the lovely cock in this room, you can say so now, and we'll let the other one off the hook. But if one of you decide to leave the game at this point, we'll go extra hard on the one left."

The sparrow woman opens her beak as if to say something, and for a few seconds I believe that she is finally opting out. But she does not utter a sound, she has just given up.

She chose not to sacrifice me, and at least that is something.

I take a deep breath. So much for cynical me. I feel so ashamed for my thoughts in the woods last night, having no compassion for her. I could blame the circumstances, but at the time my lack of empathy was real. I felt it, I meant it.

Now I need to rectify myself. I was always the team player, after all.

"I volunteer," I say. "Leave her alone."

I hear some "that's the spirit!"-comments from the pack. They are already closing in on me. I can see a sly smile from the leader. He is still just standing there, and no one will make a move on me until he says so. He's the orchestrator.

And then, she returns the smile.

In my state of weariness and still processing the consequences of what I just did, it takes me a moment to fathom what just happened.

They know each other.

They came together at the first meeting, but then they carefully made sure to not interact whenever we met. They might even be partners. She, the compliant little slave, playing her role perfectly. And now, all of a sudden, looking more vital than ever.

And here I am, the stupid new girl, thinking I could beat him at his own game, walking right into his trap, offering myself up for the slaughter.

I am fucked, and I no longer see the humor in the situation.

They will shred me to pieces.

I will finally turn into the obedient fucktoy I was meant to be all along, and we both know it.

As they undress me, move me into position, and start lining up, the only thought in my head before my brain shuts down is: "well played."

Next year, I'll do better.