Rules are Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "I'm drinking tequila and squirt and Vickie is drinking wine. We have a well-stocked liquor cabinet. What would you like?"

My wife interjected, "If you're 420 friendly, we have some medicated brownies and rice Krispy treats."

Connie's eyes got big as she saw the crocheted Barbie doll dresses my wife had made. Heading to the dolls, Connie turned to me and said she'd try a tequila and squirt with a rice Krispy treat and asked my wife about the dolls.

My wife showed her one that had over 17,000 beads on it and told her, "I have to credit my loving husband on this one. When I got the beads for this dress, the holes in the beads weren't big enough for the thread to go through and he hand drilled them out. Each and every one of them."

Looking at me in disbelief, Connie said, "You did that for her?" I nodded. She said, "I need a man like you," as I handed her the drink and treat. My wife and Connie thoroughly examining the doll dresses and the different afghans she had around the house took most of an hour as I patiently waited to give Connie her massage.

I had set up my Bluetooth speakers in the bedroom and hot tub on what I called the belly rubbing channel on my cell phone. It's good slow dancing or making love music. My wife seeing my impatience said to Connie, "I think my husband would like to give you your massage if you're ready." Connie smiled and walked over to me.

I took her hand and led her to our bedroom. As I closed the door, she started to undress. I stopped her and started dancing with her, softly placing a kiss on her cheek, then kissing my way to her neck and nibbled on her ear as I caressed her supple body. Gently moving back to her lips, my tongue traced her lips then her tongue came out and teased mine. Connie had one hand behind my neck and one on my chest. I was caressing her butt with one hand and teasing her nipple with the other.

I started to slowly unbutton her shirt as our lips remained locked. Easing her shirt off of her shoulders, I tossed it onto the dresser then unzipped her jeans. As I knelt down to take them off, I kissed my way down her body and she was caressing my face, neither of us speaking. I removed her shoes then pulled off her jeans and socks, stood up and kissed again. She was wearing this cute little bra and a pair of lace boy panties that were quite wet.

Now it was her turn to undress me. I only had my shirt and jeans on, no underwear, so once she undid my belt, my pants hit the floor and I kicked them under the massage table. We danced some more as I caressed her.

Connie was such a little thing, I could put my chin on the top of her head, as we danced. I unfastened her bra clasp and her luscious boobies revealed themselves to me, begging for attention.

One hand very lightly caressed her nipple before cupping her breast in admiration. Then I switched hands. When I switched, Connie apparently decided I was too slow and hooked her thumbs in her panties and pulled them down. I broke our kiss and said, "In a hurry, are we?"

Stepping back and seeing the total package from her full breasts, puffy nipples and lovely shaved pussy, I told her, "Little darling, you are absolutely gorgeous. You are smoking hot. I don't know what I did to deserve you but I sure appreciate it." And with that I held her tight and swayed with her to the music.

Breathing heavily Connie answered, "You have me so goddamn turned on I'm about to throw you on the bed and fuck you right now," as her hand rubbed my leg right next to my cock.

Shaking my head, I reminded her, "We promised that we wouldn't play, and rules are rules."

Letting out a big sigh, Connie said, "This is going to be a lot harder than I thought it would be."

Taking her hand, I said, "Come on, grab your drink, let's go hot tub."

As we entered the tub, she moaned, almost as if she was having an orgasm. "That good, huh?" I said.

Looking at me with this big smile, her eyes half closed Connie said, "This is just sinful. I really could have used it last night after work. My legs hurt so bad. They had me running back and forth between the office and back plant trying to find out if the orders were going to be ready to ship. I think they guys were having fun at my expense."

I smiled and said, "Do you think the guys just wanted to see your lovely boobies bounce as you ran?" Connie just grinned.

I moved in front of her and began massaging her feet, first one then the other. She was moaning in pleasure. Then I moved up to her calves and received more appreciative moans. When I got to her thighs, she widened them, I think hoping I would move up to her cute shaved pussy. I massaged within millimeters of it but never touched it.

Connie was chewing on her bottom lip as my fingers came tantalizingly close to her treasure but I wanted to save her orgasms for the massage table and began massaging my way back down to her feet. As I finished up at her toes, she gave me this little pouty look and said, "That wasn't very nice and you know it."

Playing innocent, I said, 'What?" and moved to my seat. Connie came over and kissed me, pressing herself tightly against my body. Her firm boobies pressing against my chest as my hands caressed her back and butt, then moving up to her silken hair.

I don't know why but before she got there, I had pumped up my cock so it was pressing hard against her stomach. Connie was rubbing her crotch against it as we kissed. Placing my hands on her sides, I wanted to suckle those puffy nipples of hers and picked her up slightly. Oh, my, but were they ever nice. She placed her knees on each side of my legs.

As I started to let her down, she grabbed my cock and started to put it in and I had to pick her up and again remind her, "No playing, remember the rules."

Moving back to sit on my lap, she asked, "What if I don't put it in?"

Trying to imagine what my wife would say; Connie didn't give me a chance to answer and she moved to where she was rubbing her pussy against the underside of my cock. It only took a few strokes and she had her first orgasm. She was going wild and I had to be careful not to let her go far up enough to allow her to capture my shaft in her pussy.

Connie had at least a half a dozen good orgasms before I moved her off of me and said, "I think it's time for your massage."

Looking a little disappointed Connie said, "When you make a promise to your wife, you really mean it, don't you?"

I nodded and said, "Yes, that's one reason why we're still married after 38 years. I've never lied to her and I've never cheated on her. Honestly, what we just did might be considered crossing the line in her book. I hope not. If she asks, I will tell her. We don't keep secrets from each other." With that we headed back to the bedroom so I could give her a massage.

After drying her off, she got onto the table. I took out three different scented oils out of the rock heater and asked her which one she preferred. I told her one was rose; one was magnolia and one was medicated with a hint of vanilla. Connie chose the medicated-vanilla.

I started with her feet, then moved up her legs and this time when I got to her crotch, I rubbed right up to where her legs met her cute butt, gently brushing her outer pussy lips but not entering her. I massaged her butt then began working her back. I could feel a couple of knots on her back and made a mental note of where they were. Moving to her shoulders, I worked on them then moved first to one arm then the other. Then I started working on her neck and did a little traction pull on her head. Connie really liked that.

Moving to my rock heater, I grabbed a couple of rocks and as I placed them on the knots she had, she again moaned like she was having an orgasm. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"I told you I do hot rock massage," I said, "it helps relax the muscles." I moved the rocks around and began stroking them across the knots. Once they cooled down, I switched them out for other rocks from the heater, this time leaving them over where the knots were. Picking up a couple of more, I started working her calves. More moans of pleasure.

Connie sighed, "How much do you charge for this? Whatever it is it's not enough."

Smiling to myself, I said, "So far my sweet, I've never charged. I may have received some payment in kind from the lady I've massaged but I do it for the lady's enjoyment. I get my payment by giving them pleasure." I kept using the warm rocks on the other parts of her body until she was thoroughly relaxed on that side.

Removing the rocks from her back, I asked her to turn over. I again started on her toes, then her calves, working my way up her thighs, this time skipping her crotch. I massaged her stomach and shoulders then worked her arms, and fingers before spending time massaging her face. I could see she was very relaxed and I began massaging her lovely breasts which caused her breathing to increase.

Then I began with the rocks again, this time I used small rocks on her face around her sinuses. Moving to her breasts, I used the warm rocks to massage circles around her nipples, starting at the outer edges of each breast and ending at the nipple tip. I then used fresh rocks to massage her outer thighs and calves.

Taking a fresh set of rocks, I started on her inner calves and then moved up her inner thighs, inching closer and closer to her treasure cove.

Replacing the rocks into the heater, my palm went to her Venus mound and I began to apply pressure to it, massaging it upward and sideways. Connie grabbed my hand as she orgasmed and asked, "How did you do that? You weren't anywhere near my pussy."

I just smiled and gave her a wink. I returned to massaging her thighs, this time I was using both hands, one on one leg, one on the other, stroking from her mid-thigh up to her crotch. Connie spread her legs but I wasn't entering her pussy, just applying pressure to her outer lips on the upward swing. I could see her chest beating faster as my tempo increased. Then I took the palm of my hand and applied pressure to her pussy and began upwards strokes. Another orgasm hit her, and her eyes looked at me in astonishment, her mouth opened as if to ask a question though she never spoke.

Taking a very smooth flat rock out of the heater, I began to rub it on her inner thighs. Connie said, "And just what do you plan on doing with that thing?

With my best little boy smile I said, "You'll just have to wait and see, little girl." Then with my free hand, I pulled open her pussy lips and softly ran the rather warm rock across her clit.

Connie exploded. I watched as her hands gripped the sides of the table so hard, I thought she might break it. Her legs and stomach were quivering as I rubbed the rock around and around her clit. Her little clit had grown to at least twice its size and I turned the rock onto its flat side and gently made small circles with it until her orgasm subsided. Her orgasm must have lasted at least 10 minutes or more. I removed the rock and moved up to caress her face and gently kissed her. She said, "You're wonderful."

I told her, "Oh, I'm not done yet," as I slowly slid my hands down her lithe body.

I took this opportunity to slip two fingers into her soaked pussy to find her G-spot and my thumb began rubbing her clitoris. My other hand began rubbing the warm rock around her nipples.

Connie grabbed the hand in her crotch and began shouting "Oh, F-F-F-u-u-c-c-k-k, Oh, fuck," over and over as her ass arched off the table and she soaked the sheet as she squirted. I kept up my loving assault on her pussy as the sloshing sounds filled the room. Her nails were digging into my wrist pulling my hand tighter into her pussy as she came over and over.

It was a good half an hour or more of Connie's orgasming before she became too sensitive and cried out for me to stop. I gently pressed my chest onto hers and tenderly kissed her as I held her tightly. Our tongues played and she tried to catch her breath.

I stood up and covered her up with a polar fleece blanket I had nearby. Connie looked at me lovingly and said, "Vic, when we were in the tub, I didn't think I could handle getting a massage without playing. Right now, I don't know if I could play. I'd love just to cuddle up with you and take a nap but I think your lovely wife wouldn't take too kindly if we did that. I hate to move but don't you think we should get up and see how dinner is going?"

I had a big Cheshire cat grin and I removed the blanket. As I went to fold it, she grabbed my cock, bent down and went to suck it. I grabbed it, pulling it away from her hand and said, "Remember, no playing, we promised." As if a cold chill hit me, I turned and saw my wife standing there in the doorway, was that a smile I saw on her face?

She said, "You two better get dressed, dinner's almost ready," and she returned to the kitchen. We dressed and headed out to the dining room. As I passed my wife in the kitchen, she said, "Thank you."

I asked, "For what?"

My wife said, "For not playing. I saw her trying to give you head. I could hear her cumming down in the other end of the house. I've been standing outside our room for a while now, curious whether or not you would play with her. Since you were a good boy, maybe next time I'll let you two play. But don't say anything to Connie just yet, Ok? I still haven't made up my mind yet."

I have my fingers crossed for luck.

12