Rules Ch. 04 - Front Row Seat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not part of the rules..."

"I think the rules are changing."

"No, they're not, besides I... I haven't spoken to Jeremy about it."

"Well, you're in luck," David said with a smile, pulling away from Sage, "Because now you get to see what I had planned for tonight."

David walked over to the patio door that led to his backyard and opened it. Sage's heart dropped as David stuck his head out into the yard.

"David! What are you-"

"Hey, Jeremy!" David called into the darkness, there was an awkward silence for a moment before he heard Jeremy respond.

"I... Yeah?"

"Why don't you come inside and join us? I've got a surprise for you," David said, before looking over to Sage and smiling wickedly.

---

"David," Sage hissed. David paid no attention and motioned for Jeremy to step inside.

"Come on bud," David said.

"Are... are you sure, is everything alright?" Jeremy asked.

"Oh yeah, everything is fine," David said, "It's just, Sage really wants you to come inside and get a better view. Don't you, Sage?"

Sage was silent for a moment, then spoke without thinking, "Sure."

"See? Come on in," David said. Very quickly, Jeremy appeared awkwardly from the bushes before following David inside. Jeremy glanced at Sage, the two smiling before David placed his hand on Jeremy's shoulder.

"Take a seat bud, don't be shy. Got a chair for you right over there," He said, pointing to a lone folding chair nearby the living room window. While Jeremy made his way over to the chair, Sage and David exchanged a passing glance.

He had this planned... he's in control... Sage could barely think, David had evolved so much since their first visit. He was fully embracing his position as the bull, and now his momentum felt like a title wave. For the first time, Sage was genuinely unsure what would happen next.

Jeremy sat down and let out a nervous laugh, "Honestly, didn't think I'd be so close to the action."

"I bet you didn't bud!" David replied, "But don't worry Sage and I had this one planned for you. I know that videos and bushes can be fun and all but... sometimes being in the same room, being able to ref as we explore... well it can be a really great experience. Isn't that right Sage?" David and Jeremy both looked at her, and Sage stared at them like a deer in headlights.

I can't believe it. Has he been reading up on all this? I can't believe he's put me in a position where I have to lie... Sage's mind raced. But after a few seconds, she cleared her throat and nodded.

"R-right, we thought this might be a good idea," Sage agreed. Jeremy nodded slowly, Sage was uncertain if he was buying what was happening. He appeared to be just as flustered as Sage.

"So, it'll be a lot of the same, you just sit there and enjoy the show. Alright?" David said.

"Yeah, alright," Jeremy replied weakly. Without hesitation, David went over to the couch and sat down while letting out a sigh. He looked at Sage.

"Now, come over here and unbuckle my belt, bitch," David commanded. Sage moved without thinking. She knelt down and quickly undid David's pants while David looked at Jeremy with a smirk. Jeremy cleared his throat and looked down at Sage. As she pulled David's pants down, his throbbing cock sprang out and slapped her in the face slightly.

"You missed it, didn't you?" David asked. Sage looked up at David bashfully.

"Oh come on, don't be shy. Jeremy's already heard us talk dirty on video. Go on, say you missed my cock," David said sternly as he grabbed the base of his cock and slapped it against Sage's cheeks.

"I... I missed your cock," Sage said.

"I bet you did, now, suck it like the good little fuck toy," David said. He grabbed the base of Sage's head and aggressively thrust his cock into her partially open mouth. David's dick popped through Sage's lips, he let out a moan as he moved Sage's head up and down his long shaft.

The experience was shocking for Jeremy. Seeing it so close, hearing Sage moan, slurp, and gag, the sight was overwhelming. His mind was lost in a cloud of shame, confusion, and lust. Without thinking, his hand absently found its way back to his crotch. Minutes that seemed like ages passed as David deep-throated Sage, letting her come up for gasps of air before shoving her back down onto his cock. After a while, Sage's enthusiasm grew. She grabbed the base of David's cock and forced as much of his mass into her mouth. David released the back of Sage's head and allowed her to blow him at her newfound pace.

Then, David looked up. He and Jeremy locked eyes as he reached underneath a pillow, and pulled out a box of condoms.

"You want to see me fuck her, right?" David asked. He was confident and calm. Sage stopped sucking and looked up at David in shock, then back to Jeremy.

"Jeremy..." Sage began. She was going to continue but intentionally stopped. She wanted to give Jeremy time to say yes, to make a mistake.

"I do," Jeremy said quickly, looking at Sage, then back to David.

"I know you do, she wants it too, you know. She just wanted to make sure it was special when it happened," David said before grabbing Sage's hair and pulling it to make their eyes meet. "You ready to fuck me in front of your husband?"

Sage didn't say a word, she didn't know what to say. The moment was just as confusing as it was arousing. She never thought David could be so bold, and yet, it was exactly what she hoped would happen. Sage simply nodded in response.

"Good girl, stand up and undress," David commanded. Sage stood at once and slowly took off her dress. Then her bra, then her panties. David had placed on a condom while he watched her, and Jeremy stroked himself eagerly.

"Good, now straddle me," David said, and Sage obliged. She placed her hands on his thick chest, looking down as she hovered over David's pulsing cock.

"I won't enter until you beg me to, bitch. Until you're begging for my cock in front of your husband," David said.

Sage was a mess of emotions. Uncertainty and lust flooded her mind. She turned back to Jeremy, he looked so small sitting in his folding chair, his mouth open while he slowly stroked his dick.

"Tell me to stop Jeremy, please. Tell me I shouldn't fuck him," Sage said, there was some sincerity in her voice, and it caused Jeremy to pause for a moment. But he stayed silent. Their eyes remained locked as Sage lowered herself slowly onto David's cock, stopping just as his tip began to stretch her wet pussy lips.

"I'm going to tell him to fuck me if you don't say something Jeremy," Sage said.

Again, Jeremy did not answer. He simply stared at his wife, mounted over another man's massive cock, and continued to pleasure himself. It was all Sage needed to continue.

"Please David, Fuck me," Sage said.

"Say it right first, say you want me to fuck you in front of your husband," David replied.

"Jeremy, he's about to fuck me. David is about to fuck your wife right in front of you, and I'm going to let him. Tell me to stop," Sage begged. A part of her was screaming for Jeremy to say anything, to break them both out of this stupor. Because she knew, deep down, that there would be no turning back from this moment. That it would change everything.

Jeremy remained silent, he and Sage still locking eyes.

"I want you to fuck me in front of my husband, David."

"Then be a good little slut and sit on my cock," David replied.

Without a word, Sage obliged. While still staring at Jeremy, she pressed down on the head of David's throbbing cock, and began to wiggle her waist. His girth spread her lips with ease, Sage let out a moan of ecstasy as she pushed herself down on David slowly, still swaying her hips as she did so. Jeremy watched as her soaking pussy slowly ate up David's cock, inch by inch, until with one last moan, Sage sat down firmly on his entire length, her fat ass cheeks slapping against his balls.

David was inside her, she could feel his massive cock twitch as it stretched her in ways she never thought were possible. No one had ever gone this deep into her, and no one had ever made her feel so full. Without a word, David grabbed onto Sage's hips, and slowly thrust upward.

"Oh my God David!" Sage screamed as she felt him pull halfway out, before slowly thrusting back into her. He was rhythmic, matching her counter thrusts as he fucked her with a steady pace. The sensation of David's massive cock thrusting in and out of her was overwhelming, Sage glanced back at Jeremy to see how he was doing, and when she saw him eagerly masturbating to the scene, a wave of ecstasy overwhelmed her.

"Oh-oh shit, I'm cumming!" Sage's body quivered as she shouted. David let out a smirk and wrapped his arms around Sage's waist before thrusting himself deep inside her. He could feel Sage shaking in his arms, it made him groan like a wild animal.

"Fuck Sage you are so tight!" David said before wrapping his lips around one of her nipples and sucking on it aggressively. Sage was silent, still cumming on David's dick as he fondled her.

The two began to fuck again, for minutes, David thrust into Sage while she slowly bounced up and down, his hands exploring her body while they did so. Eventually, David pulled away from Sage's breasts, his lips making a loud pop as he did so. He looked into Sage's green eyes.

"How does it feel cumming in front of your husband, Sage?" David asked, slowly beginning to thrust into her again.

"Oh god... I..."

"Say it felt amazing Sage, no need to be shy," David replied, now fucking Sage slowly again. Without a command, Sage began to bounce on his dick eagerly.

"I loved it," Sage replied.

"You like it when I make you cum in front of your husband?"

"Y-yes, oh God David, keep going I think... holy shit I think I might..."

"I'm bigger than your husband, aren't I?"

"Oh Fuck David!"

"Say I'm bigger than your husband bitch," David said calmly. He was barely thrusting anymore, Sage had taken over and was slamming her ass down aggressively on David's cock.

"You're so much bigger than my husband!" Sage screamed. As soon as the words left her mouth, her body quivered in another orgasm. Sage couldn't believe it, she had never had such intense orgasms in her life. In her state of lustful delirium, Sage had forgotten her husband was behind her, and she didn't even bother looking as David picked her up, and threw her onto the couch. He pulled out his massive shaft and rubbed it along Sage's clit, just like their last encounter -- the one Jeremy still knew nothing about.

"You want me to keep fucking you?" David asked.

"Y-yes, please keep going," Sage begged.

"Say it proper, tell me you want me to fuck you Sage," David commanded, putting the tip of his cock slowly into her pussy.

"Fuck me David, fuck me like an animal!" Sage begged, spreading her legs wide as she reached for David's cock and guided him into her.

David grabbed onto Sage's neck gently, and happily pushed his entire length into her. Her moans spurned him on, and he began to fuck her with force. The couch rocked underneath them, and David's meaty hands buried themselves into Sage's hips as pounded his dick into her aggressively.

For Sage, it was a delirium of pleasure. For her, Jeremy had become a prop for her kink, he was barely even present in her mind as this disgusting man used her body like a fuck doll. All that mattered was he was there, watching her get fucked. After a few minutes, Sage felt herself erupt with a fourth orgasm. She let out a scream as her legs wrapped around David, but David didn't stop. He slammed into Sage without a second thought about how she was feeling.

Invasive thoughts filled Sage's mind. A part of her hoped David would berate Jeremy while they fucked, that he would push things further and treat her like his property in front of her husband. She fought against them as best she could, as David rammed Sage into the couch with an aggression and passion Jeremy never had in the bedroom.

I'm... I... control... Sage's thoughts were cut off as David let out a familiar grunt.

"Holy fuck," David said pulling out of Sage quickly and ripping off his condom. He placed a foot onto the couch and grabbed the back of Sage's head, "Swallow like I taught you, every last drop bitch."

He didn't wait for her compliance, David thrust his massive cock into Sage's mouth and instantly deep-throated her. It wasn't her first time, and she immediately adjusted to allow David to thrust deeper. Then she felt his cock pulse and his groans of ecstasy as he began to shoot his load into her throat. His grip was tight on the back of her head, and even though Sage was beginning to black out, she obediently sucked and swallowed as David's cock pulsed inside her mouth.

While Sage's mouth was still working over his cock, David looked back to Jeremy and couldn't help but chuckle when he saw that he had cum sometime during their fuck session. His dick was soft, which meant it must have happened a while ago. David caught Jeremy's attention who nervously looked down as they made eye contact.

The energy in the room had changed. Everything had just changed. They both knew it.

"I can't wait to see what else I can make your bitch do," David said confidently, pulling his dick out of Sage's mouth aggressively and letting her head fall back on the couch with a gasp.

"Nice to meet finally meet you, by the way."

12