All Comments on 'Rules Ch. 04 - Front Row Seat'

by MrJakobs

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a bullshit story with a wimp husband

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bulls don't let sluts like Sage tell them what to do or not do. Sage likes to think she's in charge because she married and idiot sissy wimp. Telling her bull not to call him an idiot is pointless, as the bull does what he wants. If she tries to manipulate or control him he'll just kick her skank ass to the curb as there are so many stupid bimbo whores out there to waste his time on one that is a pain in the ass. Sage married the wrong guy and thinks she can figure out a way to fix it. Good luck with that. Some women are just so stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jeremy's an idiot, the wife's a slut. The dialogue is like horny two year olds. Just another cuck story.

IBTVoyeurIBTVoyeurabout 1 year ago

Ok, you have a good story going on here but you need to PROOF READ your writing before submitting it to be published. "She imagined her cock wrapped around his mouth...". I couldn't help but laugh out loud at that, literally. And that is not the mood you were trying to convey at that point in the story. If you would just not skim over it, knowing what you want it to say, and actually proof read, read it, word-for-word, it would be a five star story. I'm saying this as someone who really wants to help you improve your writing ability, not as just criticism. Actually looking forward to not only the rest of this story but more stories in the future.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

A story about seriously mentally ill people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Five stars. Very hot, although IBTVoyeur's point about proofreading your stories needs to be emphasized. He's laughing, and I'm busy thinking, "there should be a comma there", instead of your readers getting deep into your stories. A gourmet meal, but served on a dirty plate.

Redaer99Redaer99about 1 year ago

Having read all 4 chapters of Rules, I can honestly say that I thoroughly enjoyed them. They were were well written and I am looking forward to chapter 5 to see what happens next for Sage and poor Jeremy.

LimnophileLimnophileabout 1 year ago

A helpful hint for all the untalented and childish failures out there who one-bomb stories: Most of the first 20 votes on most 'Loving Wives' stories are 1. Everybody knows and expects that. There's nothing surprising or exciting about it, and it doesn't even work long-term. After only a few weeks the average scores on decent stories rise above 3, so you're just wasting your time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

good job !a little proof reading .

EvelZombieEvelZombieabout 1 year ago

I don't normally go for the cuckold theme to often. However I do enjoy corruption/dominance arcs when done well. And this story is very good. If the hubby goes to far into being a wimp/cuck without being able to at least stand up for himself or reinforce boundaries at a certain point I might lose interest,but for now this a 5 star effort for me.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

I really don't like any of the characters very Much!

3

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Divorce time for sure. When I discovered that my wife was cheating I got evidence then filed for divorce. I hadn't touched her without protection since I found out. She let a man old enough to be her father seduce her. When she was served she was really hurt and said she didn't know why I filed for divorce? I showed her one picture of her and her lover. She broke down crying saying that she was sorry. To little to late. Enjoy sleeping with daddy. I heard from the neighbors after I had moved out that she had actually kicked her lover in nuts and told him to stay away or she would call the law. I didn't let up on the divorce until right before the final hearing after counciling. I wanted it to be damn clear of what I demanded in a post-nup agreement. If one of us cheated they walked away with personal belongings only of course they kept their own retirement. We have 2 children and 4 grandchildren now.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My wife Connie and I were at a cookout. We had been invited by another couple Joe Fran that we had been friends with from back in high-school. I don't know if every graduate class has an arrogant asshole but we had more than one more like 4 or 5. At the party I was surprised that one of the two arrogant assholes was there. Tommy Hamilton. God's gift to me women and knew it all. As the night progressed Tommy was getting a little too friendly Connie. I talked to her briefly and she said she could handle Tommy. I said just be careful. Later Tommy was back at it flirting with Connie. I went to have a word with Connie and Tommy to try to avoid a problem. Actually I was afraid we already had a problem. When I approached them and there were other people in the group. Tommy had his arm around Connie's waist but just dropped to her butt cheek and squeezed it. I grabbed his wrist and pulled it off and twisted his arm. Ever one jumped back and I shoved him into the pool. I did notice that when I grabbed Tommy that Connie had tried to slap his hand but slapped my arm. We actually stayed for a while longer. Joe told Tommy that he should leave and not come back unless he learned to have respect. As far Connie I am pretty sure we could blame it mostly mostly on the alcohol. Nothing since has happened.

francisa123francisa123about 2 months ago

Great story! I hope Jeremy gets some control though otherwise it will just descend into a wimp cuck story.

Busman19639Busman196396 days ago

Not normally into cuck stories but this was well written. I’d like to read more about Jeremy, Sage and David.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrJakobs@MrJakobs
I am Mr. Jakobs. Back in the day, I used to write erotic fiction as a hobby. I always loved doing it, but it was always just a hobby. It wasn't until recently that I decided to get a bit more serious about it. My stories focus primarily on cuckolding, girlfriend sharing, and (...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rules Series Info