Rules of Their Own

Story Info
A mind controller gets Alex to humiliate his deserving exes.
7.3k words
4.4
43k
59

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,276 Followers

The question of nature puzzled his mind. Did a lion ever stop and think about the morality of eating its prey? No. It just did it because it had to and because it could. Why couldn't the same be said for Alex? If nature gave him this ability, did he have every right to utilize it? The question kept him up at night. All his past relationships were a direct failure because of his ability. Every corner of his life was affected. He tried to ignore it, but accidents happen, and the end result was never something he aimed for. It was just in his nature.

Like a recovering addict, Alex tried to repress the urge. The urge to do whatever he wanted with his cursed power. People always joke they'd love to have a power, but it wasn't all that it was cracked up to be. There were consequences and although Alex never had any personal repercussions to his life, there were moments he had to live with for the rest of it. Moments he wished went another way. Moments that got the better of his kind nature. The dark side of it scared him. There was so much damage he could do. And had done. Sooner or later one side was going to win. Until then, the war between good and evil raged on within him.

Alex walked through the store aimlessly collecting items. The one thing he hated about being single was cooking for himself. There was a temptation to delegate the task to his single neighbor. The scents of her cooking had seeped into his room on more than one occasion. Or he could stop in on the family next door and join them for dinner. It was easy to do, but it required him to embrace a lifestyle of using his powers to make thing easier. It was a slippery slope.

The grocery store was a dangerous place, especially in his current state of feeling lost. There were attractive women everywhere if he wanted to screw around. Which he did, most of the time. Harmless fun never hurt. At least that's what he used to justify his behavior. To keep himself in check, Alex created rules he had to abide by. If he didn't, it was only a matter of time before the power took permanent control of his life. Rule number one: Harmless fun is acceptable.

Alex approached a well-endowed middle age woman checking milk expiry dates. She was still attractive given her age, and her greatest asset was on show for all to see with the dipping neckline.

"Excuse me." Alex said.

He didn't know how it worked. When he first tested his ability, he thought eye contact was the key, but other tests disproved that theory. Generally, if he communicated with someone, then it was game over. They were his puppet. Anything he wanted them to do or anything he wanted them to think was fair game. Their mind and reality were his playground.

"You should pour that milk all over your breasts."

The woman smiled and emptied the carton over her breasts, pooling milk in her cleavage. She put the milk carton back, grabbed another and continued with her shopping, trailing milk as she walked. Alex held back his laughter. Nobody paid attention to the messy scene. If he desired, tasks carried out were perceived as normal to the rest of the world. In this case, to avoid embarrassing the woman and to cause no harm, the command was well within his rules.

Alex grabbed milk for himself and headed for the ice cream aisle. Besides using his powers, ice cream was his other guilty pleasure. He worked out and had a good diet, but he couldn't resist the sweet frozen treat. Unlike his powers, he accepted his fate to eat ice cream forever. The battle wasn't worth fighting and only cost him a few pounds of weight.

In the aisle was a jackpot of victims. Three college girls, likely recent freshmen based on their slutty attire, trying to decide which ice cream to choose. A conundrum Alex could relate to. Two of the girls were blonds and one was a brunette. All were tanned and either gifted in the chest area or gifted in the art of deception. It was moments like these that made Alex weak. In the past, he would have ordered them to strip and fucked them one by one. But he wasn't that kind of person. Or at least he was striving not to be. The rules were there to keep him in check. Rule number two: Only bad people are liable for punishment.

The urge to throw out the rules, take them all home and fuck each one of them with their ample young bodies strengthened within Alex. All their focus was on him.

"Tell me your names."

"Trish." Said the first blond.

"Caroline." Said the second blond.

"Dawn." Said the brunette.

One of the positives of his curse was that he could watch women without looking sketchy. They dressed up for a reason and that was to be desired and admired. If he saw an attractive woman, he stared as long as he wanted, and she never noticed. The hotter the girl, the greater the urge to intervene in their lives. Like three hot college students. Trish was the hottest of the three with a simple make-up look. From what Alex could tell, she had an amazing looking body, but opted to hide it with her clothes. The t-shirt and ripped jeans covered her tits and ass, but it couldn't hide the curves underneath. Caroline was the shortest of the two blonds and had a coat of makeup over her face. It did make her extremely attractive, but too much make-up was a turn-off for Alex. She tried her best to present cleavage, but the only thing going for her was her cute face and great fashion sense. Her short skirt and low-cut top gave a nice tease to what laid beneath. Lastly, there was the girly girl, Dawn, who had legs for days. Her make-up was professionally done and complimented her long nails, tight dress, and heels. He could picture her voice in his head with the stereotype she presented. The trio was quite the diverse catch.

"Dawn, take your tits out." Alex said.

Dawn's acrylic nails reached up and slid her dress straps off so that her top fell over. The unsnapped bra dropped to the ground, and she returned to her motionless state. The tits were gorgeous, forcing Alex to fight the urge. He handed an ice cream container to Caroline.

"Caroline, start rubbing this ice cream on Dawn's tits."

Caroline complied and splatted the first hand-scoop on Dawn's tits. She worked mindlessly to cover her friend's chest in ice cream, the coldness making Dawn's nipples stand on edge. Alex turned his attention to Trish and her hidden treasure.

"Take all your clothes off."

Trish stripped out of her clothes and stood naked in the aisle. There wasn't anything surprising underneath, except a tramp stamp that said 'slut'. Maybe her cover up was to hide her dirty little secret.

"God, you're beautiful." Alex said as he brushed her hair behind her ear.

The problem with Alex's gift is he couldn't give it up. He swore he would do no more harm to people, but then he was tempted when he encountered someone that caught his attention. Usually attractive females. He wanted to take Trish home and fuck her for hours on end, enjoying every inch of her beautiful body. That wasn't him anymore, however. At least not the person he wanted to be. He looked over at the other girls. Dawn's tits were almost covered in ice cream now.

Now it was time for his question. The question that determined who was good and who was bad. It was a simple question borne out of his own experiences. One that revealed trust, loyalty, honesty, and integrity. Part of him hoped the answer was good and part of him hoped it was bad. The punishments were what saved him from total damnation. Everyone needed a release.

Alex wanted to ask Trish first, but based on her tattoo, he feared the worst. She seemed like someone he'd like to get to know and if she failed his test, that just wasn't possible. He didn't like surprises, but he could wait this one out a little longer. Delayed gratification was a virtue and he needed plenty of those to atone for his past sins. With Dawn's tits almost covered in ice cream, Alex ordered Caroline to stop and to stand side by side with her friend. Now it was the moment of truth.

"Dawn. You will answer my next question truthfully." Alex said. "Have you ever cheated on a significant other?"

"Yes." Dawn said in a monotone voice.

"Caroline. You will answer my next question truthfully." Alex said. "Have you ever cheated on a significant other?"

"Yes." Caroline said.

The odds weren't looking good for Trish. People tended to behave like the company they keep. The ice cream was considered harmless fun, but now the girls were fair game. If they wanted to act like sluts, he would treat them like sluts.

Alex turned to Caroline. "Lick her breasts clean while I fuck her from behind."

Caroline walked up to her friend and happily sucked off the mess she made. Alex walked behind the tall brunette, whose heels made her tower over him, hiked up her skirt and gently rubbed her pussy for stimulation. Once the juices were flowing, Alex went to work like it was his job to punish the cheating whore. Her pussy was tight, and her long legs provided a great base for Alex to gain traction and really hammer her pussy. Grabbing both her arms and pulling them behind her back, Alex fucked her harder and harder. The physicality affected Caroline as she took the occasionally tit to the face trying to clean the cold, sticky tits.

As much as he was concentrated on railing the tall chick, Alex's eyes wandered over to the naked Trish, standing and waiting like an obedient doll. Thinking it through, it was a win-win scenario. If she said yes, then he could fuck her as many times as he wanted. If she said no, then he could go on a date with her. He couldn't wait any longer.

"Trish." Alex said in between thrusts. "You will answer... my next question... truthfully... Have you ever cheated... on a significant other?"

"No." Trish said.

"Are you single?"

"Yes." Trish said.

In his excitement, Alex blew his load right then and there. He couldn't believe his luck. Trish was gorgeous and he couldn't wait to explore her personality. Alex pulled out of Dawn. He had intended to fuck Caroline too, but with the new development about Trish, he could live without pursuing her right away. That didn't mean Caroline wouldn't be punished.

"Caroline, suck my cum out of Dawn's pussy and swallow it."

Caroline knelt behind the bent over Dawn and started cleaning her friend out. Alex watched her tongue lap drops of cum right from the pussy.

"Caroline and Dawn. From now on, every week you will find time to have a 69 session with each other where the main goal is to bring your partner to orgasm. When and if you are in a relationship, you will remain loyal to your significant other. You will offer to please them any way they want, any time they want."

The girls didn't say anything, but Alex knew they got the message. He turned his attention back to Trish.

"Get dressed."

Trish put her clothes back on. Being one of the good girls warranted special treatment.

"I'm Alex, an old high school crush and when you run into me in this store, all those feelings are going to return."

It was cheating to implement a previous relationship. Alex was never good at picking up women, a deceiving practice in its own right, but the introduction at least got him in the door. They still had to click to be able to go on a date, something Alex was happy to leave to chance. Forcing an innocent woman to go along with him wasn't part of his rules.

"Trish?" Alex said standing a few feet away.

"Oh my gosh, Alex, is that you?"

Alex walked over and hugged Trish. If he made it awkward, he was setting that tone from the start. Confidence was key. Despite having the power to correct his mistakes, feeling the anxious rush of talking to a girl reminded Alex what it was like to be normal. To feel failure. Feelings he didn't want to lose because, through failure, people grow. At least that's how he rationalized it. Truth was, he was simply scared of what he could become without inhibitions.

"So how have you been?" Trish said.

"Really good. Things are going great and you?"

"Great actually. Just finishing up my second year of college. It's been really fun."

"Good for you." Alex checked his watch. "Look, I gotta get going, do you want to go for dinner later? I'd love to catch up."

"Uhh." Trish said. Was it too much too soon? Is that not how dates worked these days? "Sure. Ya, I can do that."

Trish handed Alex her phone and smiled. He could tell it was genuine and knew the only reason she was humoring him was his memory implant of feelings for him.

"I know it's a little formal, but I was thinking of The Fifth Booth. Haven't been there in a while."

"Are you serious?" Trish said. "How did you even get a reservation there?"

"I have my sources."

Trish blushed. It was a mix of power and natural charisma, but he was successfully moving on to the next phase of dating.

"It's a date."

***

Alex kept his head down to avoid spotting any other victims. He collected the last of his groceries and headed towards the cashier. Passing by the ice cream aisle, the girls stood around trying to figure out why Dawn was topless and why Caroline had just eaten ice cream. Alex used to study people after episodes just to see the full effects of his power. If he told them something, they would believe it. If he didn't tell them anything, they just wouldn't remember their actions unless specifically told to. The subjects usually got over the feeling of confusion in a few hours and pushed the thoughts aside. It was unexplainable and therefore, the mind did it's best to explain it in a way it could. The way his power worked was reality changing. Which meant once he made a permanent change, it had a ripple effect throughout the person's life. No one had paid attention to him fucking Dawn. It was a normal occurrence. Rice, cereal, bread, a man fucking one girl silly, coffee. Just an average day at the grocery store. The lack of consequences was the real culprit for his relapses and the reason he implemented his rules. He quite literally could do anything he wanted with zero repercussions except his own moral conscious. Had he been a sociopath, it would be a completely different story.

Alex picked a random checkout line. Another common place to find potential victims. In the past, plenty of attractive females in line were fucked on the spot even if they were with their boyfriends or husbands. He couldn't help himself. Reality was warped so it was normal for the woman to fuck him. The men would even hold their purse while they had their pussy filled. But Alex wasn't about that life anymore. He didn't want to modify any more minds. Even the attractive model wearing the most revealing clothing, hanging off the man next to him. The kind of girl every guy would sneak a peak at when they got a chance. Including Alex.

"Hey buddy, you got a problem." The girl's ripped boyfriend said.

Alex's mind trick was usually only focused on the girl, not the guy. Occasionally he had to deal with a jealous significant other. Their personality determined how Alex handled the situation. There was a difference between someone defending their girl's honor and someone looking for a fight. He let the couple speak their mind without filter. Might as well get the whole picture.

"I'm just staring at your girlfriend; she's got a nice set of tits." Alex said.

The girl's hands covered her chest out of embarrassment as if she didn't know people were looking.

"Are you serious? Do you want me to knock you out?"

"Yah, creep." The girl said.

Of all the words in the English dictionary, Alex hated creep the most. The current meaning of the word indicated someone who was weird or someone people didn't want to have around because of questionable behavior. Maybe he hated the word because it accurately described him based on his past decisions. Maybe because it hit too close to home. Whatever the case, being called a creep struck a nerve that didn't bode well for the person saying it.

"No, I don't. But what I do want is a close-up look at them. Do you mind?"

"Oh, not at all man, they're really something. Give them a squeeze if you like."

Alex walked past the man and up to the girl. She happily pulled down her top and encouraged him to grope.

"These are really spectacular." Alex said.

The girl happily nodded.

"You know what, I think you should go stand at the end of the aisle like that and let everyone have a free grope. I think people would enjoy that."

The girl agreed and walked over to her new position. The first passerby was an older man and gave her large funbags a good squeeze. She'd be doing that for the rest of the day before she was free from his spell. The boyfriend carried on as normal. Rule number 4: Anyone who uses the C word was fair game. It wasn't the most honest rule, but he knew his emotional state after hearing it. Better to make the consequences its own rule so he had to abide by some structure. Besides, along with rule number one, her punishment was harmless.

As if the world was tempting him one last time on his grocery trip, the beautiful, petite cashier caught his attention. Despite wearing the store uniform, her dolled up face, and perfect curvy body let everyone know exactly how hot she knew she was. Once she opened her mouth, her smooth sensual voice was like music to his ears. He could avoid the temptation of her look, but like a siren calling out, his attention was hooked.

One by one she checked his items though.

"Answer truthfully, have you ever cheated on a significant other?"

"Nope."

Guess it's best not to judge a book by its cover. The only options left were for her to use the C word or to collect her number and try the old fashion route. Alex broke his influence and let her react naturally. Once she let the C word slip, he'd be balls deep in her in no time.

"I really like your breasts. In fact, your whole body is sexy as fuck." Alex said.

"Umm...Thanks." Her pace quickened with the items. She was thinking it, but she wasn't going to say it.

"Can I smell your hair?"

"That's $45, sir."

He should have gone with option B. He limited the damage of his comments to just between them to avoid further embarrassment. But ruining his chance with her put him in a sour mood. After the groceries were paid for, he spotted Dawn leaving with Trish and Caroline. There was a way to get some quick relief.

"Dawn."

The trio of girls looked at him.

"Give me a blow job."

The tall girl tied her hair back in a ponytail and knelt in front of him. Trish and Caroline waited silently off to the side. Alex inadvertently blocked the exit as Dawn sucked his cock. Everyone was free to watch the show. To them it was normal and to Alex, the same. Just another day in the life of god.

***

Alex lived in a nice penthouse suite for the majority of the time. If needed, he could stay in luxurious hotels or the many residences he owned around the world. Then there was the issue of money. His powers could change reality but that didn't include creating something out of nothing. Shifting memories and beliefs replaced one thing with another. So, if he wanted cash, he needed to find it first. Which led to a moral dilemma. He could go around and ask people for money and they would eagerly give it to him, but that handicapped them. He didn't want to do that to people who worked hard and earned their money. It wasn't fair. Rule number 3: Only take money from people who are looking to give it away.

The solution took a while to find, but the answer came to him one day while browsing porn. Despite having the ability to recreate any porn scene he wanted, Alex still liked the comfort of his own home from time to time. Not that he didn't ever recreate his favorite videos using girls he'd previously punished, but the occasional relaxing time at home not only prevented him from using his powers selfishly, but also gave him time to recharge. While browsing different fetishes, Alex stumbled upon Financial Dominatrix. Girls who convinced men to give up their hard-earned wealth by either transferring the FinDom money or meeting up in what was called a cash meet.

XBan
XBan
1,276 Followers